Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I managed to wake up early the next morning, and remembered to iron my blouse and skirt and take them to work with me. I was really looking forward to the afternoon and seeing Theresa again There was something about her, the self assured air, the way she had smoothly seduced me and then given me the best orgasm of my life that definitely appealed to some part of me that had previously lain hidden. The lucky accident, and I did believe it was an accident, with the cameras had given me the perfect opportunity to get John an unusual birthday present that I knew he would love, and also given me the chance to get involved in Theresa's and hopefully Alan's adventurous love life.

My shift at work passed agonisingly slowly, I was full of anticipation but the hands of the clock almost seemed to be going backwards. Finally it was two o'clock and I hurried off to meet Theresa in the pub.

I walked into the bar and looked around for her, she hadn't arrived yet so I bought drinks for the two of us and found a table. I had been waiting about five minutes when that by now familiar warm low voice said,

"Hello Jayne."

I turned to say hello and Theresa squeezed onto the seat next to me.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, "I hope you haven't been waiting long."

I smiled,

"Only about half an inch," I said pointing at my glass.

She grinned and leant forward to pick up her drink, as she did so she rested a hand on my thigh and I felt that warm wet sensation in my pussy start instantly. She must have been able to read my mind because she looked into my eyes for a moment with that little half smile and said,

"I'm so glad Alan left the cameras on yesterday, I would have called you and arranged to see you again but I would have left it a few days. This way I get to see you again much sooner."

"So am I."

She grinned again,

"Alan has almost finished the editing already!"

"Really, he said it would take a few days."

"Ordinarily it would, but he seemed quite inspired by this project, or rather by you."

I blushed a little, it seemed odd having a woman tell me how her boyfriend felt about me, odd but very flattering.

"But I'm older, and he has you and you are so beautiful and sexy."

"Thank you," she said.

Her hand was still on my thigh and it started stroking gently up and down.

"No there is something about you, as soon as you came into the shop yesterday I knew that I had to have you, and Alan felt the same when he saw you in here."

"Well, I am very flattered."

She laughed again,

"He was up all night working on the video edit," she winked, "you kept him 'up' all night too, he kept waking me up for more sex. I hardly got a wink of sleep!"

I remembered my fantasies of the night before and blushed again.

Her hand drifted across my skirt stroking the material just above my pussy,

"Were you 'up' all night too?"

"Not all night."

She leant close and whispered,

"Did you come thinking of me or of him?"

"Both of you."

She laughed again,

"I'm sure Alan would be very happy to hear that, and I definitely am."

She finished her drink and continued,

"Shall we go and meet the director then?"

I giggled,

"I always wondered what it was like to be a movie star."

We went out to the car and Theresa directed me to the flat, I might have remembered the way from yesterday but it was much easier with a navigator. All the way there her hand was resting gently on my thigh, not moving, but the longer it stayed there the damper my panties got. I parked the car and Theresa led me up the stairs and opened the door, we were met by a dazzling blaze of light, I shaded my eyes and peered in.

"Alan! Are you trying to blind us," shouted Theresa.

"Sorry."

The lights dimmed making the hallway seem very dark. Alan walked out to meet us,

"I was just testing the lights," he said, "a bit too bright?"

"Just a bit," grinned Theresa, "unless you intend for the two of us to wear sunglasses."

"I've just made a coffee," he said, "come through and I will run through what I want to do first."

I glanced at Theresa and whispered,

"He takes this very seriously doesn't he?"

"Yes," she laughed, "too seriously sometimes; but he is very good at it."

Alan led us into the lounge and we sat on the sofa, he went over to the computer and pressed a few buttons,

"Ok. This is what I have so far," he said.

The screen flickered into life with a blue background and white lettering scrolling up the screen, the words just said 'insert titles here'.

"We can work out what to put there later."

The film itself opened with a shot of the car park and then cut to a view of the stairway.

"That's the first bit we need to shoot, the two of you getting out of the car and walking up the stairs."

"Ok, that seems simple enough." I said.

The next shot was of the front door opening and me walking in and stopping as I came face to face with the large photo of Theresa, the film then cut to a shot of the photo itself, the camera panning slowly down and then zooming in on the face.

"I shot that this morning, that's why the lights were on."

The film continued with Theresa leading me into the lounge and showing me the pictures on the walls. It stopped suddenly and then jumped to a shot of Theresa and me sitting on the sofa.

"That was where I came in," said Alan, " and got sent to make the coffee. We will need to shoot something to go in there."

He ran the film on showing Theresa and I looking at the photo albums, it ran to our first kiss and stopped again. I glanced at Theresa and caught her looking at me, I smiled and blew her a kiss and she grinned.

"That was where I came back with the coffees and got sent away again," laughed Alan. "That shot of you kissing is just perfect though."

Theresa's lips brushed against my ear as she whispered,

"Mmmm yes it was perfect."

The screen flickered again and a shot of Theresa and I kissing and talking ran into the two of us standing up and walking out of shot towards the bedroom. Alan stopped the playback there.

"So, if we can get those shots done that will be almost it."

"Sounds simple enough," I said.

Theresa gave me a look,

"You should wait until you have seen Alan at work before you say that. He always likes to do a thorough job."

"Oh I hope so," I said with a grin.

Theresa chuckled.

I found out what she meant over the next hour or two, each shot seemed to take four or five goes before Alan was satisfied. It took about half an hour just to film me driving into the car park and Theresa and I getting out of the car. Another hour or so was spent filming us walking up the stairs and opening the door.

"Whew," I said to Theresa, "this is as good as a workout at the gym!"

"I did say he was a perfectionist!"

Finally Alan said he thought he had enough to work on, we went inside and Theresa made coffee while Alan started to work on the new bits if film. I wandered around the flat having a closer look at the photographs, Theresa really did appear to be a talented photographer, all the shots were of young women mostly around twenty so I began to see what she meant about always photographing fellow students. She came back in with the drinks and began talking me through some of the pictures. A couple of times she said thing like,

"I'd love to shoot you like that." or "That would look so good with your blonde hair."

We made our way around the room and then sat down just chatting casually waiting for Alan to finish.

"That's taking a while Alan," Theresa said after a while.

He laughed,

"That's because I've had the cameras running in here all the time you two were talking, I think that may be just what we needed."

"You mean we won't have to pretend to chat while you take endless shots from different angles?"

"Probably not."

"That's a relief," I said.

It was about another thirty minutes before he said,

"Right, let's have a look and see what you think."

This time he started the film and then came to sit on the sofa with us, I was between the two of them. Theresa had an arm around my shoulder and Alan rested a hand on my leg. As with Theresa earlier his hand seemed to generate a warmth around it which felt really nice.

Alan had made a good job of the editing, unless you knew, it really did look as though it had just been filmed as it happened. My car pulling up and the two of us getting out and walking upstairs, my expression as I came face to face with the photo in the hall, Theresa and I walking into the lounge. Then came the bit he had just added, me looking at the pictures while Theresa made coffee, then her joining me and the two of us walking around chatting before sitting down with our coffee. It ran smoothly like this through our first kiss from yesterday then into Theresa explaining about her 'personal' photo collection and the two of us getting up to go to the bedroom. I had a sudden thought,

"We aren't going to have to do the bedroom scenes over and over are we?"

Alan laughed loudly and Theresa gave me a grin,

"And would that be a problem?" she asked.

"Well, no but..."

"But what?"

"I'm not sure I could act that well!"

"Fortunately, or from my point of view tragically," said Alan, "between the three cameras I was able to edit that section without any trouble at all. Apart from a constant hard on that is," he added with a grin.

"Yes, Theresa told me," I said with a grin, "sorry about that."

He got up and went over to the computer and fiddled with the keyboard. The picture cut to a shot of the bedroom door opening and Theresa and I walking through it. Alan came and sat beside me again and the three of us watched silently as Theresa's expert seduction played out in front of us. The combination of watching it and remembering how it had felt was incredibly arousing, my pussy was wet and I was sure my panties would be soaked through. Theresa's arm was around me and her hand was gently stroking up and down my arm, Alan's hand on my leg was unconsciously stroking up and down too. I put one hand on Theresa's thigh and squeezed it gently, she glanced away from the screen briefly and gave me a smile. My other hand found its way onto Alan's leg and I started to gently trace little circles on it. As the action progressed I could feel myself getting more and more aroused, I glanced down and noticed that it was definitely having an effect on Alan too, his already tight jeans were stretched over what appeared to be an extremely hard cock. Theresa noticed me looking and whispered,

"I told you he was turned on by you."

Her hand had moved from my arm and her fingers were stroking to and fro across my breast as she watched us on screen.

"Touch him," she whispered.

I let my hand stroke slowly higher on his thigh until my fingertips encountered that lovely hard bulge. He sighed a little and wriggled slightly to bring his cock right under my hand.

"Now stroke him."

Again I found myself doing as Theresa told me, somehow she seemed to be able to make me do whatever she wished. I started to softly run my fingers up and down the tight denim. He shifted slightly and the long hard lump in his jeans jerked and then lay across his thigh. My fingertips stroked slowly and softly along it.

"Nice isn't it?" Theresa's breath was warm against my ear and her lips brushed my earlobe as she whispered to me.

I nodded.

"You want it don't you?"

I nodded again.

Her fingertips brushed across my nipple and I caught my breath as a sudden surge of pleasure rippled out from her touch. On the screen Theresa was kneeling over me lowering her breasts to my waiting lips.

"Rub him harder."

Her other hand crept onto my thigh as again I did as she ordered. Alan's eyes were fixed on the screen but his hand left my leg for a moment to adjust the position of his cock before it returned to its place on my thigh. He must have been aware of what Theresa was doing, I wondered briefly if this was a game they had played before or if she had arranged it with him earlier.

"Pull your skirt up a little."

Theresa's hand slipped between the buttons of my blouse and her nail scratched gently across the upper slope of my breast. I sighed softly and then slowly pulled my skirt about an inch higher on my thighs.

"Higher."

Another inch.

"And again darling."

One more inch.

"Now take his hand and put it on your thigh."

I lifted my hand away from his cock for a moment to take his hand and place it on my thigh. His hand felt warm through my stocking and he started slowly caressing my thigh with his fingers. Alan and I both had our eyes fixed on the television where Theresa was playing her game with the tie sided knickers. Her lips were still close to my ear as she breathed,

"Touch him again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.