Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I spent ages getting ready, yesterday I had known exactly what I was going to wear tonight but now I just could not decide. It was even harder than usual making my mind up. I wanted to look perfect for John. I wanted to look perfect for Alan. Most of all I realised I wanted to look perfect for Theresa.

"For god's sake get a grip Jayne," I told myself, "you are acting like a love struck teenager on her first date."

That was just it, I was going on a first date in a way, and I wanted to make a good impression. I sat at the dressing table doing my make up; my hands were trembling as I tried to apply mascara without poking myself in the eye. Satisfied with my eyes I picked up my lipstick, a new one I had bought especially for tonight, a striking bright red. Underwear was easy fortunately, I knew John liked me to wear stockings, Theresa too had said she liked 'her' girls in stockings, Alan I didn't know about for sure but I would have been very surprised if he, like ninety-nine percent of men, didn't like stockings too. A black lacy wonder bra and a new pair of tie sided panties completed the effect. Deciding on a dress was much harder, my original choice had been the red halter neck dress I had worn the previous evening but now I wanted something a little less obvious. I decided to stick with black and took out a black mini-dress with a scooped neckline that would show plenty of my wonder bra enhanced cleavage. When I finally went downstairs to join John his expression told me that the effort had been worthwhile.

As we left the house, I felt a strange mixture of emotions, a combination of apprehension, anticipation and arousal. Apprehension and anticipation because I was about to introduce John to Theresa and Alan and because later I planned to show John the second DVD with Alan making love to me. Despite knowing it was one of John's favourite fantasies I couldn't help wondering if the reality might prove different to his imagination. Arousal because I hoped it would lead to an exciting evening. Theresa's almost casual suggestion the previous day that she would make me watch as John made love to her, make me hold him and guide him into her had been playing on my mind ever since. Every time that I had thought about it I had felt myself getting excited, thinking that I might actually be doing it in a couple of hours time definitely had me very much in the mood.

All the way to the restaurant the butterflies were flapping away inside me, part of me wanted us to get there quickly; another part wanted the drive to go on indefinitely. John turned into the car park and I instantly spotted Alan's car parked near the entrance. As we walked into the restaurant, I was looking around for Theresa and Alan and saw them standing near the bar. I guided John across to them, Theresa noticed me and tapped Alan on the shoulder and the two of them turned to face us.

"Isn't that?" whispered John.

"Yes, they are joining us for dinner."

Theresa and I hugged briefly kissing each other on the cheek; I stood back and introduced my husband.

"John, this is Theresa and Alan. Theresa, Alan this is my husband John."

Alan reached out an arm and shook John's hand. John then turned towards Theresa to shake her hand, she smiled up at him.

"Nice to meet you at last John."

She turned to me and added,

"You never told me he was so tall, or so good looking Jayne."

John grinned at me,

"Jayne likes her little secrets; I thought we were having an intimate dinner for two so this is an unexpected but very welcome surprise for me too."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow slightly,

"Any more surprises planned darling?"

"One or two," I grinned.

"Mmmm, well if they are up to the standard of your surprises so far I am really looking forward to them!"

I glanced at my watch,

"Our table is booked for eight so we have time for a drink first; you two go and get them while Theresa and I find some seats."

They headed off to the bar while we found a table.

"I take it from that that John liked his presents then?"

"He loved the picture, and his reaction to the first DVD was um surprising to say the least," I grinned, "you had better ask him though."

"Don't worry, I intend to."

Before we could get any further the boys came back with the drinks. I waited until they had sat down then turned to John,

"Theresa was just asking what you thought of your birthday present."

"The picture?"

I nodded.

John looked at Theresa for a moment,

"I loved it, I don't know how you did it but that image is exactly the way I imagine Jayne when I think of her. You caught her absolutely perfectly."

Theresa laughed,

"Yes, it's funny really, that was just a sudden snapshot, I saw her lying like that and just knew it would make a perfect photograph. Sometimes I have worked for days with a model without getting a picture that good."

"I can well believe it, we are still arguing about where to hang it though. I want it where I can see it all the time but Jayne is a bit worried about what people might think."

"I'm not!"

I put a hand on his knee,

"If I was worried about that I wouldn't have let you show our friends at lunchtime. I'm just not sure I want to have to explain it to my parents, or yours come to that."

"You showed your friends?" asked Theresa, "how did they react?"

"Just a few very close friends," I replied, "they seemed to like it, in fact I may have another customer for you."

Theresa giggled,

"I had better do a proper photo shoot for her though, James was asking why you hadn't called back to make an appointment."

She turned to John,

"I have a little confession to make though, I hope you don't mind but I made a copy for myself too."

"I don't mind at all."

Alan spoke up for the first time,

"I should ask where Theresa has hung it first."

I already knew and glancing towards Alan I saw him wink at me.

"Oh should I?" John smiled at Theresa and waited.

She grinned at the three of us,

"On the wall at the end of my bed of course, right next to Alan's picture. My two lovers side by side for me to look at whenever I want."

I felt my heart skip a beat when she called me her lover, her eyes caught mine and she smiled secretively. I was positive she knew exactly what had just happened, how proud I felt, how much I needed and wanted her. Her hand slipped under the table and found mine squeezing it gently, just that simple gesture made my heart race. Again, I wondered just how and why she had such an effect on me.

Theresa's eyes twinkled mischievously as she asked John,

"And your other present?"

"Totally, unbelievably, mind-blowingly amazing."

He looked at me then continued talking to Theresa,

"But I must say that spectacular as you looked on film you look even more beautiful tonight."

"Mmmm, tall, good looking and a smooth talker, no wonder you have been keeping quiet about him Jayne."

I smiled and looked across at Alan,

"Well if you and my husband are going to get all romantic I shall just have to cuddle up to Alan."

Theresa's musical laugh echoed around the room,

"You always manage to surprise me Jayne; I just never know how you are going to react or what you are going to say."

"I know just what you mean," John added. "She has been doing that to me since the day we met."

"Er, I don't want to sound selfish but did someone say something about a cuddle?" asked Alan with a grin.

That broke through the last little bit of reserve between the four of us and after that conversation flowed as if we had been friends for years.

We were actually so busy chatting that the waiter had to come and find us to tell us our table was ready. For the next few minutes, we were busy getting seated and then looking through the menu as we decided what to eat. The food when it arrived was wonderful and for a while we were all too busy eating to talk much. The service was excellent too, the waiter was very attentive always topping up our wine and as soon as we had all finished eating he cleared the table. John looked across the table to Alan who was sitting diagonally opposite,

"Well we certainly know how to guarantee good service in future."

"Indeed we do."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The two men just grinned, I looked at Theresa but she did not seem to know what they were on about any more than I did. Finally, Alan took pity on us,

"You two are far and away the best looking women in here tonight and both of you have plenty of cleavage on display. The waiter hasn't moved more than about five feet away since the two of you sat down."

I glanced across at Theresa again; her lips were curving in a broad smile,

"In that case," she began, "I think we should order some dessert."

She looked up and almost instantly, the waiter was standing beside her,

"May we see the dessert menu please?"

I was watching her as the waiter returned; she sat up a little straighter, pulling her shoulders back. She had her hands in her lap and was pressing her upper arms inwards slightly emphasising her deep cleavage even more. I could not keep my eyes off her, remembering the feel, the taste of her breasts, I quickly looked towards the waiter, his eyes were fixed on Theresa's breasts and he almost walked into the back of my chair. As he left after passing the menus around John and Alan exploded with laughter.

"I don't think we will need to leave a tip now."

Theresa's eyes sparkled as she looked across at me, she did not need to say a word, she knew my eyes had been looking just as much as the waiter's had. We ordered dessert, I chose something called 'Death by Chocolate' when it arrived it looked like a very apt name A rich chocolate cake smothered in chocolate sauce with chocolate ice cream and flakes of white chocolate sprinkled all over the top.

"God Jayne," laughed my husband, "that must be about a million calories."

I playfully stuck out my tongue licking the chocolate sauce from my spoon then said,

"I will be counting on you to help me work them off later then," then I grinned wickedly and winked at him, "of course if there are that many calories you might need some help."

John just laughed,

"I might at that."

After dessert I called for the bill,

"I think we can have coffee at home," I said, "it will be more comfortable."

I turned to John,

"If Theresa goes with you Alan can bring me in his car and I can give him directions."

Alan smiled and in a stage whisper to John said,

"I just love bossy women, don't you?"

"There's another type?"

"Now that you come to mention it..."

Theresa and I shared that look all women have when our men are getting above themselves; she shook her head slowly and rolled her eyes. I had to pretend to cough to cover my sudden giggle.

In the car on the way to our house I reached across and laid a hand on Alan's arm,

"Pull over for a moment."

He indicated and drew up at the side of the road then looked at me,

"What is it?"

"I need to talk to you."

He chuckled,

"I should have guessed. I was hoping you wanted my body."

"I do. But right now I need to talk to you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"When we get home I am planning to give John his next present, the second DVD."

Alan nodded,

"And you aren't quite sure what will happen?"

"No, it's his birthday so whatever happens tonight is for him, I just want to make sure you know that and don't feel a little bit left out."

"Would you prefer me to drop you off and just leave the three of you alone?"

I could not believe he was generous enough to make that offer.

"God no! I want you tonight. I want you to make love to me as my husband makes love to Theresa, but I want to be sure you know that even while we are making love tonight it's John's pleasure I'm going to be concentrating on."

He smiled,

"I am really beginning to appreciate why Theresa says you are so special, John is a very lucky man you know."

He gently lifted my hand off his leg and leant over to kiss my cheek,

"Now let's go and show him just how lucky!"

For the rest of the drive home all I could hear going round and round in my head was his words, 'Theresa says you are so special'.

I let us into the house, John and Theresa were standing together in the living room I could hear them discussing the best place to hang the picture. He turned as we entered and winked at me,

"I thought you had got lost."

"We are here now," I said moving over and pulling his head down to kiss him.

Letting him go I told them to make themselves comfortable while I went to make coffee, Theresa followed me into the kitchen. Her arms slipped around my waist from behind and her lips pressed gently against the back of my neck. I shuddered in her arms; the soft touch of her lips seemed to burn a pathway straight to my brain. I moaned softly and twisted around in her arms. Our mouths met, softly at first then our kiss became more urgent, more demanding. By the time she pulled back, my knees were weak and I was almost panting for breath. She gently stroked my hair back,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.