Birthday Present - Cover

Birthday Present

Copyright© 2005 by NicholasG

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A wife solves that age old birthday present problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

A few minutes later we were cuddled up in bed together naked. I had originally planned to try re-enacting the DVD this afternoon, I had even taken care to wear the same outfit but John's unexpectedly enthusiastic response had forced a change of plan. It was one of those odd moments, we both seemed totally calm and relaxed, perfectly happy yet neither of us seemed to be able to start a conversation. The silence stretched out and I gradually began to worry, John had loved the picture this morning, and his physical response to the video had been a real surprise to me and I thought suddenly probably to him too. I decided to try and lighten the mood and rolled closer to him resting a hand on his chest,

"Looks like I've finally found something you would rather watch on TV than all that bloody golf." I said.

John looked at me in surprise then his shoulders began to shake as laughter overwhelmed him.

"You," he chuckled, "are without a doubt the most amazing woman I have ever met."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead,

"Now you can tell me the real story."

I wriggled closer resting my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around my shoulders pulling me tight against him.

"I wasn't hiding anything before," I said, "I just didn't want to spoil the surprise. I did get the first idea from a magazine article, and I did see the poster in the photographer's window. When I went to talk to the photographer he insisted that his assistant should be there as well, he felt that it was easier with another woman there."

John nodded,

"Very wise, covering himself in case someone complained about anything."

"Yes, so anyway he and Theresa explained how the sessions worked and showed me some samples that she had posed for. They said that quite a few clients asked for other people to be in their pictures, sometimes Theresa and sometimes her boyfriend Alan."

"She has a boyfriend then?"

"Oh yes, I said I thought I might like to try posing with her and maybe with Alan so she and I went for a drink to meet him. We were talking about her photography, she's studying visual arts at the university and her speciality is female nudes. We ended up going back to her flat so I could see some of her work and... well you saw what happened."

John grinned,

"Oh yes, how did it end up on film though?"

I giggled,

"That was a complete accident, although as it turned out a very lucky one. Alan's at the university too and his speciality is video, he has this amazing burglar alarm set up at their flat because of all the expensive cameras and stuff. There are a load of really tiny cameras and if someone breaks in they all start filming and sending the pictures to the computer and to his laptop. When Theresa asked him to leave us alone for a while he forgot to turn them off so we ended up being recorded by accident. As soon as he realised he tried to call us but we were a bit busy by then and didn't hear the phone."

"I can believe that."

"He was going to just erase the recording but I wanted to see it first and as soon as I did I knew it would make a perfect birthday present for you so I got him to edit it properly instead."

"I'm glad you did it would have been a terrible waste to just erase it. It looks as though he did a good job editing it too."

"I think so too, he was very thorough, I had to go back the next day though so he could re-shoot a couple of bits near the beginning."

"It didn't show, the whole thing looked so natural."

I giggled, Alan's editing was professional but I was pretty sure John hadn't been concentrating on the quality of the production.

"I'd never expected you to be into anything with another woman though."

There was a question in his voice, I guessed what he was avoiding asking me directly.

"I hadn't expected it either, and I'd definitely never done anything like it before."

I grinned a little,

"Theresa is a very smooth seductress though. Before I even had time to think 'I don't like girls' I was in bed with her and you saw what happened then."

"Indeed I did, it looked amazing, how did it feel?"

"Amazing!"

"Better or... ?"

"Just different, not better or worse."

"Will you see her again?"

"Yes, unless you don't want me to, I love you and I'd never do anything you weren't happy with."

He hugged me tightly.

"You always make me happy darling, this has been the most incredible exciting birthday I've ever had."

I rolled over and kissed him passionately,

"Good, I love you John."

He kissed me back then gave a little half laugh,

"It's funny really."

"What is?"

"You and Theresa."

"Why is it funny?"

"It's hard to explain."

"Well try anyway."

"Ok, I'll try."

He thought for a few moments then continued,

"We have always had great sex, well except for that first time."

I giggled, that first time had been a bit of a disaster, not through any fault of John's though, we had been at my house and just as things got interesting the cat had jumped on John's back. We had laughed about it ever since, in fact John's ability to laugh about it at the time had been one of the things that had really made me fall in love with him.

"But you know I have always had fantasies."

I nodded, "Yes"

"Some of them I've told you about or we have tried, like you dressing revealingly or showing off."

"I must admit I was nervous at first but I really enjoy it now."

"I know you do," he winked, "I can tell."

I grinned and pretended to hit him.

"Some I've never mentioned because I thought you would get upset."

"Why would I get upset, they aren't that bad are they?"

"No it's not that it's just..." he went quiet for a moment then continued, "ok, here's an example, suppose I was to say I wanted you to dye your hair because I had always fancied making love to a redhead, how would you react?"

I felt a little hurt at first, I've always been proud of my long blonde hair and even a hint that my husband might want me to dye it was upsetting. I thought he loved me just the way I was, then I realised that was exactly what he meant.

"I think I see what you mean, just a little thing like that which could be just a momentary fancy to you might seem more important to me."

"Exactly."

I snuggled close to him again and kissed him,

"I could always get a wig."

He laughed,

"Don't worry, I love my little blonde bombshell."

The afternoon was not turning out anything like I had expected but I felt it was important that we continued this discussion.

"So let's talk about one of these fantasies of yours."

"Which one?"

I picked one that I knew about, and one that I suddenly realised we had better discuss now since the topic had come up.

"Your fantasy about me making love to other men."

"Ah."

"Don't go all shy on me, I know it's one of your fantasies."

"Yes it is, although really it's part of a bigger fantasy."

"Ok, explain it to me."

"I'll try, it's complicated though and I'm not sure I can really explain it properly."

He thought for a minute or two,

"It's all part of my liking you to dress revealingly, I love showing you off, knowing other men are looking at you. Knowing that sometimes they see more of you than they expect. It's good for my ego knowing that they find my wife so attractive and sexy."

I chuckled softly,

"It's pretty good for my ego too."

His arm tightened around my shoulder briefly before he continued,

"Naturally I wondered what would happen if one of them wanted to do more than just look at you. I used to think about it years ago and I worked out in my own mind how I felt about it."

"And how did you feel about it?"

"Well, let's get one thing straight, I love you and I trust you one thousand percent. I decided that if a guy ever tried anything on with you he wouldn't get anywhere... unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless he was the sort of man you found attractive and sexy and fun to be with, and to be honest if you ever did find a man like that I expect he would be the kind of guy I would like. Gradually the more I thought about it the more I began to realise that I quite liked the idea of you with another man, well more than quite liked actually, the thought of it was a real turn on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.