Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

They rested for a little while as the two girls kissed and caressed each other. The light that flowed onto Kayla's skin from Kristen's stuck there, little glowing streaks that gradually and subtly shifted color from gold, to white, to silver, only to be flooded with gold again anytime Kristen's hands returned to the same spot.

Mark watched, his cock stiffening slightly, and looked down at Aaron who was staring in wide-eyed wonder, his own cock already hard and ready. Mark licked his lips, suddenly nervous, and asked, "Would you like to fuck my ass?"

The boy looked up at him, startled. "S-sir? You'd let me do that?" he asked in amazement, and his cock twitched noticeably.

Mark smiled, some of his nervousness leaving him. "Go get a wash-rag, two of them, one just wet and the other soapy, and wash my cock until it's clean enough to suck."

"Yes, sir!" Aaron hurried to obey, leaving Mark watching the girls. They were totally wrapped up in each other, ignoring the rest of the world. It was an ethereally beautiful sight, the two of them glowing softly in silver and gold, arms and legs entwined, totally lost in tender, sensual pleasure.

Aaron returned and knelt in front of him. He cleaned Mark's cock gently with the warm, soapy rag, then wiped the soap away with the other. He looked up at Mark, his lips just a fraction of an inch away, his eyes begging for permission.

Mark nodded, his eyes still on his wife and her lover. Kayla's whole body was streaked with the light that still seeped off of Kristen wherever they touched. Her tight, dark, curls were frosted with silver sparkles where Kristen's hands had trailed through them. She moaned softly and opened her eyes, turning her head to look over at Mark as Aaron, almost reverently, opened his lips and sucked Mark's cock inside his hot, wet mouth. To Mark's surprise, the boy didn't stop with just the head, or the first few inches, but instead slid his lips down all the way, sucking until the cock was buried in his throat and his chin was pressed against Mark's balls. Mark groaned, and Kristen turned to look over at them curiously, then sucked in a sharp breath.

He looked down at her, his cock twitching in Aaron's throat at the hot, hungry lust in her beautiful face. "Do ... do you want to suck my cock while Aaron ... Oh gods!" He groaned as the boy slid his throat up and down on his cock. "While he ... fucks me?" he managed to ask.

Kristen moaned, looking at them hungrily. He could barely see her eyes for the bright green light coming from them. "I want to ... but I want to watch more," she said. "I want to watch so bad..."

Kayla sat up and kissed her. "I'll do it, angel. You enjoy your show," she said with a smile, and Kristen nodded gratefully as she slid her hand between her legs.

Mark shivered, then lay back, Aaron reluctantly releasing his cock from his sweet mouth. Mark pointed wordlessly to the little tub of Crisco, and Aaron's hands trembled as he obediently reached for it. The boy dipped shaking fingers in the grease and then slid them over his hard cock, carefully applying a thick coat.

Mark reached over to run his fingers across Kristen's cheek, and she shivered, turning her head to kiss his wrist. The golden light flowed from her onto Mark, feeling like warm velvet caressing his skin. He moaned, his cock twitching for a moment before Kayla bent over from the other side and captured it with her lips.

Aaron knelt between Mark's legs, carefully brushing Kayla's wild mass of curls over her back and out of the way. Then he pressed the head of his dick gently against Mark's asshole. He was trembling with the effort of restraining himself.

Kristen watched, almost unbearably turned on, but with a trace of nervousness. He stroked her cheek, gently, and she gave him a hesitant smile.

Aaron pushed gently, his cock slipping ever so slowly into Mark's ass. Mark moaned, his cock twitching again. The boy's face was tense, showing his strain and his own nervousness; he was being as gentle as he could, but his cock was large, and he'd never done this before, and it felt so good ... Aaron shivered, letting his cock slide in another half inch.

Mark sucked in his breath, wincing a little, and the boy froze, his eyes wide with horror. "I'm sorry sir!"

"It's okay," Mark said soothingly. "Just go slow."

Kristen, who'd also flinched, sounded both nervous and guilty. "Mark, are you sure? You don't have to do this..."

He nodded. "I want it. It's just ... Aaron here has a really large cock, didn't you notice?" He smiled at her reassuringly. "It's okay, love. I just need to adjust to it." He looked up at Aaron. "Go on, it's fine."

Kristen slid closer, nuzzling up against him, and kissed him, then laid her head on his shoulder. Mark kissed her forehead, then reached over and tugged at Kayla, urging her up and over his face, into a 69 position. She happily complied, swinging around without ever taking her mouth off of his cock, and he raised his head and began nibbling on her cunt.

Aaron adjusted his angle slightly, and Mark's ass relaxed enough that his cock slid almost all the way in. The boy groaned, his cock swelling in Mark's ass.

With a lustful little whimper, Kristen slid down to where she could watch Aaron's cock sliding into Mark's asshole, and her hand returned to its spot between her legs.

Breathing hard, but not in any pain now, Mark ran his tongue around Kayla's perineum, causing her to moan around his cock and press against his face. Mark relaxed a bit more, and Aaron slipped the rest of the way in, his huge cock buried to the hilt in Mark's ass.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Aaron groaned, twitching his hips. "Oh, that feels so good..."

Mark moaned, stretching up to run his tongue around Kayla's asshole as he flexed his hips. She squealed, pulling partway off his cock for a moment, then sucked him back into her mouth with a lustful groan. She fucked back against his mouth, her dripping cunt rubbing his chin as Aaron started to fuck him slowly.

He licked her, trying to make her come as Aaron's movements made his cock jerk and twitch in her mouth. Her cock-sucking had improved significantly since they'd first got together, though her mouth was really too small for it, and the feeling of her little tongue circling the head of his cock was amazing. He could actually feel the silvery light that coated her lips, the same way he could feel the heat from it against his thigh from Kristen laying next to him.

Sudden inspiration struck, and Mark pulled his head back just long enough to ask, "Love? Rub Aaron's cock where it's sliding into me, please? Oh please..."

She licked her lips and nodded, and reached out with one brightly glowing hand, rubbing gently over Aaron's balls and down the shaft of his cock, teasingly stroking the line where it entered Mark's ass.

The feeling was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. It was more intensely erotic than even a tongue would have been, an electric jolt of pleasure, almost painful, but so, so good. Aaron screamed hoarsely and his cock jerked in Mark's ass as he came, helpless to resist it.

Mark thrust in and out of Kayla's mouth, on the edge himself. "Oh ... gods, love ... my balls, my cock, please..."

Kayla slid up, making room for Kristen to reach in between the two of them and wrap her hand around his cock, encircling it with gentle fire. The brunette sucked on just the head of his cock as she ground her cunt against his face, coming again and again as Kristen jerked him off into her mouth.

He screamed, coming hard, barely aware of Kristen's cunt, so hot it ought to be painful but wasn't, pressing hard against his leg as Kayla swallowed around the head of his cock. Kristen rubbed herself up and down his thigh, just once, and the friction was all she needed to push herself over the edge with a sharp scream of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.