Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

With unhappy reluctance, Mark decided the next day that he couldn't really miss work again. Kristen watched him sadly as he dressed. He buttoned his shirt, then bent over and kissed her. "I'm sorry, love."

She smiled weakly. "It's okay. Just carry me down to Daddy's office before you leave, 'k?"

"Of course." Carefully, he carried her down the stairs, tenderly placing her on the couch and tucking a blanket around her, making sure she was settled with everything she needed, then forced himself to leave her. She was still glowing softly.

As soon as he walked into the school, he was sure that he'd made a mistake. The teenagers were all clustered in quiet, frightened groups, whispering and darting suspicious glances around. It was real fear, too, not just ghoulish thrill. A chill went down his back, and he cursed quietly under his breath before trying to find out why.

The gossip was easy to come by. About half a dozen people who lived in the 'town' part of Prudence woke up to find their doors painted with large X's, in what appeared to be dried blood. This was something new, something that had never happened before, and people were really shaken by it. The only pattern that anyone was able to find was that the victims were all people who hadn't attended last night's Wednesday church service, but other than that, there were no similarities between the houses marked. It wasn't everyone who didn't attend, though, because Mark knew that Steven's house wasn't touched, nor was his when he drove by it. Still...

Before going to class, Mark took the time to call Steven and give him a heads-up on the situation. Steven, like him, figured it was just a matter of kids playing pranks, but there was no reason to take chances -- he'd keep an eye out.

There were two other surprises waiting for him at work, as well. First, the superintendent, Mr. Steger, had decided to return to Prudence early. He'd been due in on Monday, but thought that it'd be better if he came in early to get started on paperwork. Second, the school counselor had left a note saying she'd like to talk to him during his conference hour. Remembering the way the woman had treated Kristen, he folded the note with a grim smile.

Fortunately, Kristen's early morning glow meant that he didn't need to run home to feed her, and he was able to go to the woman's office, instead. He leaned on the door frame, looking at her for a moment before going in. He'd seen her before, of course, but, in deference to Kristen's wishes, had tried to avoid her.

Known to all as "Ms. Angie," she was a favorite of the students. She was in her mid-thirties, a very conservative looking woman with soft brown hair and large, innocent-looking violet eyes. Pretty, in a "girl next door" kind of way, he thought, idly, without any warmth, then said, "You wanted to see me?"

She jumped, looking up at him nervously, then smiled. "Yes, come in, please," she said, motioning to a chair with one hand, fiddling with a pen with the other.

He closed the door and sat down, leaning back and relaxing, and watched her. He had no intention of making anything easy for her.

She fidgeted with the things on her desk for a minute, avoiding looking at him, then sighed. "Mr. Hasseran, this is a very difficult subject for me, please have patience and hear me out."

He raised an eyebrow curiously. "Okay?"

"I ... certain rumors have come to my attention," she said. "Please understand that I'm not accusing you of anything, but I do have reason to believe in this case that they might well be true."

He expected the stab of anger that shot through him, but he didn't expect it to be so hot, so violent. Still, he was careful not to let it show as he asked, calmly, "Rumors?"

She firmed her lip and nodded. "Rumors involving ... a teacher here ... and one of his students."

"Me and Kristen," he said, flatly, his eyes glittering.

She flinched. "I will not name names. Gossip is not a valid source of information. There is no legal requirement for me to report gossip. I was speaking of a ... a hypothetical situation."

"Ah. I see," Mark said, his voice cool.

"And, if such a thing were happening," she said in a rush, "if a teacher were to be unable to resist, for some reason, the offers of one of his students, well ... teachers are only human, and to fail once may be a crime, but it is understandable. However, to pursue an on-going relationship would be a different matter entirely. A young girl is emotionally vulnerable to an older man. Such a thing could be very damaging to her, could make her dependant on the man to such an extent that when he broke off the relationship, it could be devastating to her, possibly even fatally so."

He listened to her little speech, the anger coiling up his spine, simmering, heating, but not quite boiling over into uncontrollable rage. Not quite. He managed to hold his temper, just barely; maybe it was because, to his utter confusion, she seemed honestly concerned.

Mark nodded. "I know what you're saying, Angie. I can assure you that nothing illegal or improper is occurring between ... the people you may have heard rumors about. There are situations which would give rise to such rumors, yes, but then ... anyone who spends any time at all with one of the students in particular could have such rumors, I think, no matter how well the students know the teacher. I mean, everything I've heard about you says that you're a wonderful person, a wonderful counselor, for example. The kids love you. They trust you. Yet, if you were to spend any time at all with, say, Kristen, I suspect the same rumors would start up -- even though the kids know better." He smiled inwardly at the slight twitch she wasn't able to suppress.

"Mr. Hasseran ... Mark ... I really hope so. Because I... we ... have to think of the good of the student, and do what is best for her, no matter what it might cost m ... us personally."

Hmmm, he thought, then looked at her, his face practically radiating sincerity. "I suspect you may have heard rumors about me and Kristen. I can assure you, in all honesty, that there is nothing at all illegal or immoral occurring between us. We do end up spending a certain amount of time together, but I'm sure you know what her father expects. I am not, despite anything the rumor mill might suggest, having an affair with her. I won't insult your intelligence by denying her..." He paused for a moment. "I'm not even sure what to call it. 'Appeal' seems inadequate, somehow. I'm sure that you've felt it, even though you're a woman. But..." He shook his head. "I'm not going to hurt her. No matter how ... attractive she might be, it wouldn't be right to take advantage of that and then leave her."

She flushed guiltily, and Mark smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I see you have felt it," he said.

She stood hastily. "Well. I see you have thought about this, and you seem to be fully aware of the dangers involved. I just wanted to be sure you realized how damaging such a thing could be for a young girl, but I see that you do. I'm sorry if I underestimated you, but it's best to be safe on things like this. I won't keep you further." She smiled tightly.

Mark had absolutely no intention of leaving without twisting the knife a bit further. He nodded. "Yes, I do understand how damaging it could be. It could ... if I gave in, and then rejected her ... she trusts me." He shook his head. "It would devastate her," he said, watching Angie closely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.