Prudence, TX Population 1276 - Cover

Prudence, TX Population 1276

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A young teacher moves to a small town and discovers there is more to life than he ever dreamed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   DomSub   Slow  

Kayla shifted uncomfortably under their curious regard. "Well. Um. This is kinda awkward."

Mark raised an eyebrow, and Kristen just frowned, starting to look concerned.

"See, Aaron kinda asked me out for this weekend," Kayla blurted out.

"Okay," Mark said slowly. "Why's it awkward?"

Kayla didn't answer him. She was too busy staring anxiously at Kristen, who just asked quietly, "What did you say?"

"I said I'd have to check with my mom. I'll tell him no, if you want me to, Kris."

"Do you want to tell him no?" Kristen asked, as Mark watched the two of them thoughtfully.

Kayla thought about if for a few seconds, then said, "If it bothers you, hell yeah. But if it doesn't ... well, he is rather sweet, and no one's ever asked me out before. It would be fun, I guess." She shrugged. "Not that there's a heck of a lot to do around here."

"I guess ... I think it would be okay. With me, anyway," Kristen said. "As long as you don't, like, decide you don't want to see me anymore."

"Never," Kayla said firmly. "Not ever, under any circumstances. No one is worth that."

Both of them blushed suddenly, looking away from each other and fidgeting nervously, the unspoken feelings behind Kristen's words hanging between them. Mark watched, wondering if he should say something, but not wanting to add to Kristen's very obvious discomfort. He wanted her to admit to her feelings, but for the life of him, he couldn't think of any way to say that without putting pressure on her, so he just reached for her hand, squeezing it reassuringly, feeling her tremble slightly.

Kayla broke the tense silence, "So, it's okay? I mean, it really is okay with me if it's not. Just tell me."

"No, it really is okay," Kristen said. "I ... will you come over afterwards?"

"If you want me to."

"Of course I want you to!" Kristen sounded shocked, and a bit hurt, too.

"Kris, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you," Kayla said, reaching for her free hand. "I wouldn't ever push you. You know that."

Kristen nodded. "I know. You're not. You don't," she said, then bent over and kissed her. The kiss went on for a long time, and the girls slid their arms around each other and fell sideways onto the bed, embracing each other tightly. Eventually, they broke for air, and Kristen said, "So, anyway, it's okay with me."

She looked over questioningly at Mark and he nodded. "And me," he said, still with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hmm?" Kristen asked, cocking her head.

"Oh, I was just thinking," he said. At their curious looks, he clarified, "How we'd approach him for ... you know."

"Oh, that," Kayla said. "Any way at all, really. I mean, he's got it bad, Mark. Um ... you might want to keep that in mind, too."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, he's really sweet. Really sweet. And shy. It'd be easy to hurt his feelings if you were unclear on things," Kayla said.

"Things like what?"

"Like exactly what you were, y'know, offering," she said.

Mark cocked his head. "What do you mean?"

She sighed, remembering his blind spot, and said, "I mean, don't lead him on, Mark."

Mark blinked. "You're saying that he'd be looking for something more serious than just having sex?"

"Yeah," she said. "Unless you were really clear right from the beginning that sex was all you were offering."

He looked at Kristen, who was staring at him with a puzzled look on her face. "Um. Maybe we shouldn't then," he said. "I mean, I'd hate to hurt him."

"Well..." Kayla said, "The thing is, he'd be delighted to have anything at all. I mean, just because you can't have filet, that doesn't mean that a cheeseburger isn't good. You'd just have to be aware that the possibility existed, y'know?"

Mark looked at Kristen. "Up to you, love?"

She looked really confused at that. "Why?"

"Um, because you are always going to have the right to say no to something like this, love," he said.

"Well, yes, I can understand that," she agreed. "And I'm not saying 'no'. But I won't make you either. I mean, if you're just doing it because you thought it was a turn on for me, that would be ... I wouldn't want you to. It wouldn't be right."

He shook his head. "I'm interested, love. It's not just you. I mean, I've never done anything like it before. I'm willing to try anything once."

"Um ... I could talk to him, about it, maybe," Kayla offered hesitantly.

Mark looked at her thoughtfully. "That's another question," he said. "How well can he keep a secret?"

"Mark, if he didn't keep it secret, they'd kill him," Kayla said seriously. "He'd have as much at stake as you would. I think he mainly asked me out to tone down the rumors about him being gay."

"Good point," he admitted. "Okay. Talk to him about it."

Kristen stared at him, shocked, as Kayla asked, "Um ... how much should I tell him? I mean, it's up to you guys."

Mark looked at Kristen questioningly, and she bit her lip. "Uhhh, I don't know? I mean ... what if he freaks out?"

Kayla shook her head. "He won't. He's ... um. He's got a secret, too. I can't tell you without his permission, but he won't freak out. Trust me on this."

"I see," said Mark, with a raised eyebrow.

"I..." Kristen hesitated. "Wh-whatever you think is safe, Mark. It's up to you."

He thought for a moment, then nodded and looked at Kayla. "Okay. Tell him what you think he should know."

"I don't know what he should know. That's why I asked you." Kayla shook her head in exasperation. "You're the adult, remember? We're just innocent schoolgirls."

Mark rolled his eyes, but let the 'innocent' pass. "You know him better than I do," he pointed out, but she looked stubborn, so he sighed. "Okay. You can tell him we're together, and that I'm interested in playing with him. I'm not sure ... how would he react if she started glowing, and he hadn't been told?"

Kayla snorted. "He'd probably think she was a goddess incarnate. But yeah, if he seems willing, I should probably tell him."

He nodded, and looked at both of them. "And ... is it going to just be me and him, or all of us, or what?"

With a bright blush, Kayla turned a questioning gaze on Kristen, who squirmed.

"Y'all always look at me for the hard questions!" she protested. "Um ... what do you want, Mark?"

He grinned at her. "Well, don't you know what the other major fantasy of most guys is?" he asked teasingly.

"I thought it was two girls together?"

"That's the first major fantasy," he said. "The second is D.P."

"Huh?" Kristen stared at him in blank incomprehension, but Kayla blushed bright red.

"Double penetration," he explained.

Kristen frowned uncertainly. "Like... ?"

Mark reached down, touching her with two fingers, pressing them lightly against her cunt and ass, and her eyes got wide. "Oh!" she said.

He nodded.

"Um." She frowned. "Ow."

"Ow?" he asked.

Kristen said, "That just sounds really uncomfortable."

He kissed her gently. "Love, some women like anal sex. It doesn't always hurt, you know. Only when you don't take enough time or use enough lube."

"If you really want to, we can," she said. "I just don't really want to."

He looked at her, surprised. "Oh! I wasn't trying to pressure you, love. I just wanted you to know." He grinned. "Or I could do down on you while he's in you."

She blushed again, the red almost neon-bright on top of her glow.

"You'd like that?" he asked with a smile.

She swallowed hard and nodded, avoiding his eyes.

He ran a finger across her nipple. "You'd probably really like it if I didn't stop when he came, wouldn't you?" he murmured. Her nipple hardened instantly, and she shivered. Beside them, Kayla drew a sharp breath.

Mark smiled, looking at the two of them. "Do you want to watch him slide into my ass?" he asked teasingly.

Kayla licked her lips, her grey eyes growing hot, but Kristen looked uncertain.

He reached out and caressed her hip. "Remember how much I liked it when you slid your finger into me?" he asked.

"That's different," Kristen said. "Fingers are small."

He looked at her, hesitating a moment, then said, "Love ... I've had things larger than your finger in there. Like a dildo. I liked it."

She looked away from him nervously, and gave a little shrug.

Mark frowned thoughtfully, then smiled and turned to Kayla. "Would you run and scoop some Crisco onto a saucer and bring it back?"

She didn't ask him what it was for, just said, "Um ... you sure? Here?"

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, um, mess and stuff."

"Oh, I'll get a towel," he said. "It's not that messy."

She licked her lips again, then looked at Kristen who was frowning nervously before answering. "If you're sure, okay." She got up and started digging through their pile of clothes, tossing Mark his pants so he could fetch the towel while she went after lube.

When he came back, Kristen looked up at him. "Um. Love? What are you going to do?"

He spread the towel on the bed and sat down beside her. "I'm going to show you how to make me feel really good," he said, taking her hand in his and lifting it to kiss her fingers. "With these."

She still looked nervous, but didn't say anything as Kayla returned with a plastic cup of shortening. He lay back against the pillows and spread his legs, patting the bed between them. "Sit here, love," he said, then turned to Kayla. "You'll probably have the best view if you sit right behind her.

Kayla blushed, but nodded, and moved to where she could sit and peer over Kristen's shoulder.

He began to stroke his cock, looking down at the two of them. "Rub some of the Crisco on my asshole, love," he said to Kristen. "Push it inside."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.