A Teen Slut's Saga - Cover

A Teen Slut's Saga

Copyright© 2005 by Punky Girl

Chapter 12A: The Top, the Bottom, and the Whore

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12A: The Top, the Bottom, and the Whore - 13-year-old Amy Torch is a bratty little slut - in her father's opinion, at least. This conviction mixes with alcohol and anger one terrible night, leading him to commit an act that will forever change both his life and hers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Amy kept her eyes fixated on the floor as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She could see her shadow jump and flicker on the carpet from the dancing flames of the gas powered fireplace behind her. It was strange: she seemed so much bigger as a shadow.

She heard movement to her left and knew it was Elissa. She didn't look up but could feel her new best friend lean close to her ear just before whispering, "Amy, are you okay?"

Now the 14-year-old girl turned her head. She was surprised and embarrassed. Her hands had paused at the third button down probably a minute ago, she now realized, and she really had no idea why. The look on Elissa's face was uncommon for the high-strung, risk-taking teen. There was a look of concern on her pretty face.

Amy shook her head and forced a smile. For the life of her she didn't know why she'd stopped. She wasn't scared of doing this, after all. She really wasn't. In fact, she was excited. She'd been disappointed about losing the contest, of course, but that was just her competitive nature. No, her punishment for losing hadn't scared her at all, and yet here she was, standing in Elissa's basement in front of a group of her older brother's best friends, seemingly welching on the bet.

With renewed energy, she continued unbuttoning her shirt. While she did she smiled at Elissa and then finally whispered back: "You were right, this is a turn on. I—I think I just got... overwhelmed. I'm okay."

Elissa gave her a wink and a quick kiss on the cheek and then stepped back again, apparently satisfied. As Amy continued to undress in front of these strangers, she kept her mind as focused as she could on what she was doing. She was determined not to come across as some nervous little girl who didn't want to be doing this.

But it was hard for her not to remember the events that had led up to this moment.


It had begun a week before during one of her and Elissa's regular make-out sessions after school. The two teenage girls had been lucky enough to end up in several classes together this new semester, and with homework as a pretense they were able to spend more and more time together alone, to "study".

Most of the time they'd go all the way. The tension built up during a long day of middle school had to be released, or so Elissa often said before the two girls quietly fingered each other in the Goth-girl's basement. With her mother right upstairs it could get frustrating, though. Amy hated having to stifle her moans of pleasure whenever Elissa went down on her, and she felt blind when she couldn't use Elissa's sounds to guide her when she was the one doing the pleasuring.

Other times the two girls did what any normal 14-year-old girls often do: they talked. Elissa talked the most. She spoke fast, too, her mind always going in about a dozen different directions at once. Amy would just stare at her with a slight smile and try to absorb all the thoughts and ideas and everything else her friend wished to share.

Amy was in love with Elissa. The girl had totally changed her life. It seemed like Elissa's entry into her world had made everything better. Before Elissa, she had become withdrawn, angry, and depressed. The only escape she'd had back then was with her porn and her dildo. Now she had Elissa's dark, wide eyes; her curious little grins; her crazy new ideas that pressed out from her slight lips; and, of course, the lovemaking.

The last time she'd even touched her dildo since meeting Elissa had been during Christmas break. She'd returned home that night so drunk and so exhausted that she'd used the instrument to fuck her ass before passing out in bed. She had no recollection of actually doing it, but she obviously had: her ass had hurt like hell, the dildo had been right next to her, and Vaseline had been smeared over both it and her hand. She had been terribly ashamed that day, when she awoke to what she'd done. But she was never ashamed with anything she ever did with Elissa by her side. Her best friend and lover was perfect; their relationship together was perfect!

If there was a downside, it was William. Amy liked fucking him, sure. And he had also taught the girl a lot, about sex mostly, and overall she considered him to be a pretty decent guy. But whenever the lanky 17-year-old was around, Elissa wasn't hers anymore. Elissa adored her older brother like nothing, and though the girl was strong, it seemed that whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it, she was willing to do it. Sometimes it even pissed Amy off, watching Elissa do everything in her power to please Will... especially since he seemed more concerned with his friends and his world than with his little sister or her feelings.

But these were just Amy's observations. Elissa didn't talk much about Will to her. Early on, after the two teens had met, Amy got pretty obvious about her disdain for hearing how great the siblings' relationship was. It had annoyed her, the way Elissa went on and on about how great Will was, about how he'd taught her about sex, about how he'd been so kind and had explained so much, about how she'd wanted to do it with him from back when she was ten but how he'd forced her to wait until she was twelve, and for how grateful she was to him for being given that time to "mature".

Though Amy had made her annoyance obvious enough, she never explained to her friend why hearing all that crap was annoying. And how could Amy explain it? How could she explain that the way Elissa talked about sex having always been a wonderful, magical thing made her jealous? Elissa didn't know the truth and her ignorance pissed Amy off. Sex wasn't always magical or wonderful or a mind opening experience. No. Amy knew the darker side of sex. She'd learned that lesson twice over, the two times her dad had raped her. She never spoke of it, even to Elissa. That was something that she wanted to forget or pretend hadn't been real. Telling Elissa about it would make it real.

Even though Amy kept this secret from her new best friend, the heart-to-hearts the girls had were still amazing. And it was during one of these heart-to-hearts that the competition was conceived.

"Have you ever used a dildo?" Amy asked. It'd been something she'd been wanting to find out since that day a few weeks earlier when she'd woken up, completely sick and hungover, her ass sore and her Crimson Rapture clutched in one hand.

When Elissa's eyes narrowed suspiciously, Amy got nervous and stammered, "I'm just asking, I'm not... I mean, I just want to know, because, I have..."

Elissa looked surprised. "Why Amy Amelia Torch!" she said, playfully pushing her friend. "You've fucked yourself with rubber?!? You never told me that! Why didn't you tell me that?!? God! I swear, every time I think you're a prude you blow me away with something crazy, you know? You're crazy, you're fucking nuts!!!"

Amy blushed deeply as her friend laughed. She was embarrassed and didn't know how to respond.

"No, no! Come on, come here!" Elissa said, speaking so fast that the six words sounded like one. She gripped Amy in a tight embrace and then continued, "I used one before, just once, but it was fucking awesome! Did you like the times you did it? Be honest!"

Amy giggled in relief into her friend's shoulder. "Well, yeah, definitely," she replied honestly. "I just... I don't know."

"What?"

Amy pulled away and smiled at her friend. "I'm just afraid that maybe... I liked it too much? Maybe I went too far once..."

Elissa rolled her eyes. "God, and there you go again! Don't be ashamed about liking sex, Aim! I love sex! I fucking looove sex! And if I didn't have Will, I swear I'd have gotten hooked on dildos and crap like crazy, too! Going too far?! Come on, it's a rubber cock, it's just fun!"

If she didn't have Will? Amy thought. Again with her brother.

Elissa seemed to realize she'd broken the unspoken rule. As if to cover it up, she went on, "But yeah, I did use one a few times, and it was... well. It was fucking great!"

"Yeah?" Amy asked, perking up again.

"It was about a year ago, I think. William was being sort of a prick at the time, because suddenly he had it in his head that I should fuck his friend Drew, just because the dork was eighteen and had never gotten laid," Elissa explained, rolling her eyes. Criticizing her brother, or sharing any dark sides of her relationship with him, was always appreciated by Amy. "But like, I'm not picky, you know? But like, this Drew guy? Doooor-oooorrrrrk! Like, big time. HUGE time. Some people say Geek is the new Cool but this guy, this guy, he's like, he shoots that theory right out of the water!"

The two girls laughed and giggled for a minute.

"ANYway," Elissa went on, "I was like, 'No fucking way!' so he begged me, begged me!, to at least give this loser something to jerk off too."

"Well?" Amy asked breathlessly. "What'd you do?!?"

Her friend grinned. "I agreed to masturbate in front of him."

"You did not!!!" Amy exclaimed.

"I know, I know! I was dumb. But like... I figured, who cares? So Will called him over that night, but instead of coming alone he brought two of his friends, too. And I was like..."

"WAIT!" Amy interrupted. "Please don't tell me that you fucked yourself with a dildo in front of a bunch of guys!"

Elissa gave one of her patented grins.

"No fucking way," Amy said, feeling depressed. So Elissa did know the dark side of sex. She'd been forced to masturbate in front of strangers. Sex could betray even someone like her who was so open and accepting of it.

"No, Aim, no!" her friend went on. "It was cool. It was a TON of fun! Like, they were all like, drooling over me, you know? Getting hard but not being able to do anything about it, that kind of thing? I rocked this room that night! I owned everyone there! And I got to cum with that rubber-cock up inside me while all they got to do was stand there with boners wishing they could fuck me! It was like... amazing!"

So that it was it. Amy was stunned. "That's the only time you ever used one?" she asked.

"Yep. It was great, but I don't think I could do it like... alone. It just makes sense that sex should be shared, you know? If I only used one in private... well, huh! I bet you know more about doing it that way, though... !"

Amy's face flushed again. "What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying, you probably know what fucking yourself in private is like," Elissa quickly responded. "Unless... ?"

"No, no," Amy said quickly. "Only in private, but I swear, it's just as good."

And that was the moment when Elissa got that glassy-eyed manic gleam in her eyes. She had a lopsided grin as she laughed softly for a minute. Then she asked:

"Wanna bet?"


Amy bent over and pushed her tight Capri pants down her legs, allowing her long red hair to fall around her face as she did. She had turned around, giving everyone an excellent look at her round, soft pubescent butt. She shuddered excitedly.

William, who had a flare for the dramatic, had instructed his friends earlier to remain quiet until the lights came on. It was at this moment, when Amy was bent over and removing the last remnants of her clothing, that he finally illuminated the room for the first time. Now the boys could stare at her small naked form in all its glory, and the basement room Amy had spent so many hours in hot, loving passion with Elissa suddenly erupted. There was clapping, and whoops of approval. There was the sound of beers cracking open, and cigarettes lighting up. The sudden noise sent ripples of perverse excitement up the young teenager's body.

Still, she wasn't scared. A little embarrassed, maybe—after all, the room was now fully lit and her "audience" could see her naked body clearly for the first time. The redhead blushed as she stood up, and it took all her willpower not to cover her breasts, or her pussy, from the leering eyes of these teenage boys.

She was supposed to give them a show. That was the bet, that was her punishment for losing. After eying Elissa, the only other female in the room and the only other person who had gone through this before, Amy gave the group of boys a grin and stepped purposefully toward the recliner. It had been repositioned near the back of the room, next to the fireplace. Its new position made its occupant the most easily viewed person in the room. Amy sat down in it slowly, for the chair was so cool against her warm flesh that it made her shiver. She stifled a nervous giggle as she settled into the over-stuffed Lay-Z-Boy chair.

No one was making a sound anymore. All eyes were on her. How many were there? Six? Ten? Amy made a quick, nervous count, and decided that in addition to Elissa and William there were at least ten strangers watching her naked, nubile ass position itself for their viewing pleasure. More people had shown up than William had invited, but Amy had said it was okay. What was the difference, anyway?

Now she had to finish this. She was going to finish this no matter what, not only to keep her promise, either. Fact was, Amy was horny as hell. Her nipples were so hard that she just had to touch them, and that's the first thing she did. She cupped her tits like a novice while giving Will and his friends a sly grin.

"What a slut!" one of them, a portly young man near the back, exclaimed.

"Shut up!" Amy heard Elissa reply.

A commotion ensued. Amy stopped it short by softly saying, "No, Lessy, it's okay. Let them say what they want..."

The room got quiet once again. The boys were all staring at her cunt and at her tits, she realized, and their leering eyes were making her feel embarrassed. Yet that embarrassment made her feel sexy. And that sexiness made her wet, right between her legs.

The 14-year-old began to finger herself, drawing gasps of approval from the crowd. She kicked the recliner outward and splayed her lithe young legs wide, all while fondling her tits and fingering her slit. Everyone was stepping closer to her, she realized, and that just excited her more.

Good, the girl thought in her horny little mind. I'm doing it, this is great! Finally it's paying off to be so shameless!


"What kind of bet?" Amy asked hesitantly.

Elissa's eyes flashed and she slid closer to Amy on the sofa. She obviously had an idea, and it was obviously getting her worked up.

"A few days ago we were talking about how being a girl had tons of perks, remember?" she asked.

Amy nodded.

"Good... and remember how you said you thought you passed Math in seventh grade only because your teacher was a pervert obsessed with your ass?"

Amy smiled. "Yeah. He gave me a C+ instead of the E I actually deserved... so what?"

"When you said that, I stopped you by saying that I got out of drinking underage because I flirted with that cop who caught me stumbling home," she reminded Amy. "Then you tried to top that, and then I topped what you said, and we went on for what, an hour?"

"Yeah, I remember," Amy agreed. "But what's the bet?"

"We go to the mall," Elissa explained. "Will can drive us. We divide it up and set a time limit. When the time has expired, whoever got the most stuff for free, wins!"

Amy laughed. "You mean like, if I get three free drinks at the McDonald's from that perv boy, but you just get a free pack of gum from that geezer at the CVS, I win?"

"No, well, maybe," Elissa grinned. "But I won't be going after free soda or free gum, are you kidding? One free CD would be worth more than a dozen sodas!"

"So it's based on the value of the things?" Amy asked.

Elissa nodded.

Amy started thinking about a porn story she'd read, where the teenage heroine got a free pair of black open-toed pumps worth $79.95, just by sucking off the store clerk. It was sick and almost whorish to admit, but Amy found the idea of doing something like that exciting. She had pretty much done the same thing to get her dildo, except she'd still had to pay for it. But she'd always wondered: what if, while that fat old man's cock had been in her mouth, if she'd simply demanded to get the Crimson Rapture for free? He would have said no problem, she was convinced.

"And... if you win, I have to find out if I like using a dildo in front of people more than doing it alone, right?" Amy asked. "But what if I win?"

Elissa smiled, and gently ran her hand down the front of Amy's shirt. She was obviously horny beyond imagine but Amy was just curious to know the answer at this point.

Elissa suddenly gripped Amy's left tit through her shirt and breathed, "Then you can have me do whatever you want, and I'll do it. Anything at all... anything."

That had been more than enough to convince the red-headed girl. Amy hadn't known then what she'd make her friend do if she won, but the idea of being able to get her to do 'anything' she wanted gave her an incredible thrill. Almost immediately all kinds of perverse ideas began swimming around in her head as the two 14-year-old girls passionately embraced one another.

Unfortunately, none of the ideas Amy would eventually come up with would ever became reality because she lost their little bet. Amy lost the bet big time.


Now the 14-year-old teenager had her one hand viciously assaulting her pussy, and the other was gripping and groping at her small developing tits. She could hear the appreciative comments coming from her audience, and the sound of their voices drove her wild. Most of them were Shane's age, but two of them were even older, and it was these adult boys that Amy was really trying to impress.

She loved having older boys lust after her. One of them, the older brother of one of William's closest friends, was almost 25. She locked her eyes onto his as she fucked her young twat relentlessly with her hand.

When Amy finally grabbed the dildo, she just plunged it right up inside her body. It was smaller than the Crimson Rapture she had at home, but it still made the girl squeal. God, to be doing all this in front of so many people she didn't even know! It was insane.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.