Millie's Transformation - Cover

Millie's Transformation

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The things they do to Millie give new meaning to the phrases 'evil stepmother' and 'evil stepsisters'.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The four evil bitches seemed to be in a much better mood after the dress fitting. Other than Faye's hand high up on the inside of Millie's thigh, they chose to ignore her while they chattered about how beautiful they all were in the dresses, and how they would each have to show their appreciation to Nick after the wedding. Millie was happy to be ignored but found something very disquieting about the way Balinda, Faye, and Tami talked about showing their appreciation to her father.

After a short drive they stopped at a beauty salon. Millie was ordered into the stylists chair and sat down with much trepidation. When she was young Millie's long hair had been one of the joys of her mother's life. When her mother was sick Millie had made a promise, to herself if not verbally to her mother, to keep it long in her honor. The stylist ran her fingers through Millie's hair, complimented her on how well kept and beautiful it was, then picked up a pair of shears and, holding the hair in a pony tail with one hand, cut it all off at the base of Millie's neck.

Millie sat in the chair in a state of shock. She had trouble getting her breath and, despite Judith's warnings about ruining her makeup, tears flowed freely down her cheeks. To make matters worse the four monsters were passing her 'pony tail' around like it was a trophy they'd taken from a wild animal after they'd stalked and killed it. Indeed, Millie was beginning to feel dead inside. Tami held the long hair, held at one end by a rubber band, to the back of her neck.

"Look," she said as she strutted around the salon, "I'm the little princess now." For some reason her mother and sisters found that to be uproariously funny. When the stylist held the mirror up so Millie could see both the front and back of her head, fresh tears welled up in her eyes. Take away the makeup and, with her hair cut short and styled the way it was, she could just as easily be a handsome young man as a pretty young girl.

"Perfect," Judith declared. Perfect? Millie thought, what was perfect about it? Millie's body trembled with rage. How could they do this to me? Millie felt like she'd been raped more thoroughly than any man could have, and she was still a virgin. As the vile foursome walked her back to the car Millie could feel herself teetering on the precipice of a bottomless abyss of depression. What did it matter if they dressed her like a whore? They'd already ravaged every part of what made her who she was. The girl walking with the mother and her daughters felt 'Millie' slipping away. Could she ever get her back? The last time she had felt this loneliness, this devastating disassociation from her own true self was when her mother died when she was seven years old.

At least when her mother died Millie had a father she could talk to, and who would protect and take care of her. But now her father had already been taken away from her. Shortly after he met this horrible woman, Millie's father had started to change. Now he was completely and totally under her control. Was there anything her father would have the resolve to refuse if this woman decided she wanted him to do it? Millie wondered if her father was now so debased by this woman that Millie herself was no longer safe from him. The true enormity of her helplessness settled onto Millie's consciousness, her body sagged like she was carrying an enormous weight. Faye's hand holding her butt cheek while they walked went almost unnoticed.

The cold air in the restaurant made all ten of their nipples erect and the blouses worn by her tormentors did no more to hide their nipples than the tube top did to hid Millie's. The main difference being the four sluts seemed to feed and grow strong on the lustful stares of the men while Millie shrank from the men's staring eyes. Knowing that they were looking made her feel dirty and violated. When the waitress, a woman of about the same age as Judith, brought water to the table, Millie noticed the unique bracelet on her wrist and, when she moved on to the next booth, Millie turned to get a closer look at the gold bracelet.

"Look at that, mom," Tami spoke loud enough for the people in the adjoining booth, and the waitress, to hear, "Little Lezzy is looking at her butt."

"No I'm not," Millie protested, turning back to face the table, "I was looking at her bracelet."

"Looks like you have some competition," Tami teased her older sister.

"Well, I have my advantages," Faye said as she slipped a hand between Millie's legs. Millie could feel her face turning red, everyone in the restaurant was going to think she was a lesbian tramp.

"What are you doing to her?" Tami asked Faye as she leaned up on her elbows so she could look down at Millie and Faye's lap. "Faye's getting her new girlfriend excited."

After taking the order from the people at the adjoining booth the waitress stepped back over to the one Millie and her stepfamily were occupying. Millie was half afraid and half hoping that she was going to ask them to leave.

"We'll all have the deluxe bacon cheese burger plate, with diet cokes" Judith told the waitress, "and my young stepdaughter apparently would like to take a good look at your ass." Millie hid her face in her hands. "Not that I blame her," Judith continued, "if you don't mind me saying so, you do have quit a nice ass." Now Millie was sure she would be further humiliated by having to walk past all these people after the waitress asked them to leave.

"Why, thank you," the waitress twisted and looked at her own ass, "thank you both," she said putting her hand on Millie's shoulder. Millie concentrated on not going stark raving mad and dashing from the restaurant in a full blown panic attack.

"But why are you looking at an old ass like mine when you have such a foxy girl friend sitting next to you?" The waitress asked after noticing Faye's hand between Millie's legs.

"We're having a little trouble with our dear little Millie," Judith explained placing her hand on the waitress's wrist, "you know how it is when you're young and confused. She's going through a phase where she's trying to pretend she's really not a lesbian."

"That's OK dear," the waitress gave Millie's shoulder a friendly squeeze, "I'm married, but I wouldn't turn down the occasional evening with one of my girlfriends." Millie hated to be touched, whenever she was out in public she was always careful not to bump into people or allow them to touch her, and now there were two women touching her, one of them in the most intimate way possible in a public place. Millie wanted to scream and run from these monsters but humiliation and panic had her throat constricted to the point she could barely breathe.

"You're so pretty," the waitress continued, moving her hand to Millie's cheek, "it's perfectly OK for you to look at my ass all you want to." Millie swayed slowly forward and backward, her eyes rolled upward until only the whites showed, then she fell forward onto the table.

"Oh my," the waitress said.

"She's had a little too much excitement today," Judith explained, "We've been making the final arrangements for my wedding to her father and we probably waited too long to eat. Do you have any tables away from everyone else where she can rest until our food is ready?" If Millie had been conscious she would have been absolutely amazed at the concerned tone of Judith's voice.

"Of course, we have a banquet room over here were not using." Faye and Balinda helped Millie to her feet, then helped their semi-conscious stepsister to be walk as they followed their mother and the waitress.

"My name is Barbara by the way," the waitress said as she pushed the room divider open far enough for her new friends to get into the unused banquet room.

"I'll bring your water then get your order into the cook," Barbara said as she left the banquet room.

"That was fucking brilliant," Judith said as soon as they were alone, "I know the stupid little bitch didn't do it on purpose, but the timing was exquisite and got us some privacy." Millie had recovered enough to hear what Judith was saying, not that Judith cared whether her soon to be stepdaughter heard her or not. Balinda and Faye helped Millie sit in a chair and leaned her forward to rest on the table. With a flash of clarity Millie realized that Judith did not even consider her to be human. To her future stepmother Millie was no more than a possession to be tormented and tortured for entertainment, just like a child pulling the wings off flies, and to be discarded when she was tired of her games just like the child would discard the mutilated insect.

"I wonder if she's smart enough to be trained to faint on cue. That might come in handy in the future." Faye sat beside Millie, put an arm around her and looked concerned while Barbara distributed the water glasses on the table.

"Your food will be ready in a few minutes," Barbara said, leaning over and rubbing gentle circles on Millie's back with her hand. "I'll bring it in as soon as it's done," she assured Judith, then left the room. Judith pulled Millie up from the table and against the back of the chair, then slipped her hands down the front of Millie's tank top covering both of her small firm breasts with her hands.

"I bet Barbara would love to suck on your nipples. Maybe if you offer her the opportunity she'll let you play with her ass." Millie tried to pull away and was slammed back against the chair. "Never," hissed Judith in her ear angrily, "never pull away from me, or anyone else I say can touch you. Judith pulled the top of Millie's tank top down exposing the young girls small firm breasts, then pinched and twisted Millie's nipples. Exposed to the cold draft from the air conditioner and the experienced fingers of the older woman Millie's nipples and areola crinkled and hardened while Judith and her daughters watched.

"Let's see if we can get these little tidbits really hard before Barbara comes back. Balinda, why don't you and Faye have a little contest to see who can do the best job of getting our Little Lezzy hard," Judith pulled her hands away and made room for her two daughters to suck and manipulate Millie's nipples. Judith sat beside the three girls, Tami sat on her mother's lap and the two of them cuddled intimately while they watched as Balinda's and Faye's mouths and fingers worked Millie's nipples. Both of them smiled when an involuntary moan came from deep in Millie's throat. Millie didn't want to have her nipples sucked on by two of her monster stepsisters, she didn't want to be sitting in a restaurant with her breasts exposed while future family members abused her for their pleasure, but despite her unwilling participation Millie's pussy was getting wet, she could feel it soaking into the ribbon between her legs that passed for a crotch on these shorts. The moan from deep inside her body surprised Millie as much as it surprised her four tormentors.

"Just look how excited she's getting," Tami said, "I knew the little slut was a lesbian." Millie's eyes were vacant as she leaned her head back and moaned a second time even deeper and more guttural than the first one. Hearing the clanking of dishes just outside the room divider, Balinda and Faye, let Millie's nipples slip from their mouths then pulled the tank top down around her waist leaving the top half of her body completely naked. The cold air hitting Millie's saliva coated nipples caused them to harden almost to the point of being painful. Millie looked around the room at her soon to be family then down at her breasts, her mind was a blizzard of confusing thoughts. She hated what they were doing to her, but she didn't want them to stop leaving her aching for more attention.

"Shit," Barbara said with a rattle of dishes as she almost dropped the tray she was carrying.

"Really nice, isn't it?" Judith answered as she grabbed the edge of the tray and stabilized it until the waitress could get it lowered to the table. "Don't worry, we'll leave you a regular tip too." Barbara had not taken her eyes off Millie's firm young breasts since she entered the room. Judith pushed her youngest daughter from her lap then stood up and put her arm around Barbara's waist.

"It's a simple trade, she wants to look at your pretty butt and she wants you to touch her breasts." Barbara's hand moved up slowly and gently cupped Millie's left breast, her thumb resting directly on the girl's incredibly hard nipple. Millie had slouched down in the chair while her nipples were being sucked and her legs had relaxed and spread far enough apart that Barbara could see the folds of her pussy and the curls of her pubic hair sticking out on each side of the unbelievably thin crotch of her shorts. The material of the crotch itself was dark with the wetness that had flowed from the young girl's cunt. Barbara leaned over letting her hand move down from Millie's breast. It moved over her belly then slipped into Millie's crotch. Barbara lowered her lips to Millie's already hard nipple and sucked gently while her fingers moved over the wet swollen lips of the girl's pussy.

Preoccupied with the nipple and pussy of the young girl, Barbara was only peripherally aware of her dress being lifted and her hose and panties being pulled off her hips and down her legs. She bent and spread her knees in an automatic reaction to make room for the hand that slipped between her thighs and explored her own rapidly lubricating cunt. In the back of her mind Barbara had doubts about the young teenage girl whose nipple was in her mouth being a consenting participant in this little all girl orgy, but the waitress found the possibility that she wasn't disturbingly thrilling.

"I would love to lick your pussy sometime when we have a little more privacy," Judith whispered in Barbara's ear as two of her fingers slipped into the waitress' well lubricated cunt, "but right now I want my young stepdaughter to have a chance to discover how delightful a woman's fanny can be. Barbara reluctantly relinquished the nipple from between her lips and pulled her hand from the warm wet crotch of the young girl and allowed herself to be repositioned leaning over the table with her naked fanny on display for Millie's lesson. Having her panties and hose around her knees and her dress pulled up around her waist gave Barbara the delightful feeling of being a 'bad little girl' who was allowing the other school children to look at her 'privates'. Judith and Balinda moved the chair being occupied my Millie until she was centered behind the waitress' bare fanny.

"Feel how firm and warm she is," Judith said as she and Balinda each took one of Millie's hands and placed in on Barbara's rear. "Feel how smooth the skin is," Judith continued as they moved Millie's hands for her. Judith released Millie's left hand and placed her hand behind Millie's head.

"Kiss Barbara's warm smooth skin," Judith commanded as she forced the girls face forward until her mouth touched the naked fanny. "Kiss it," Judith ordered more forcefully. Millie puckered her lips and kissed the skin being forced against her mouth. Judith moved her young stepdaughter's mouth back and forth from one cheek of the exposed fanny to the other, commanding her over and over again to kiss it. Millie, deciding that what she was being asked to do was really no more disgusting that kissing a persons cheek, offered less resistance as Judith moved he head. At a nod from their mother, Tami and Faye pulled Barbara's butt apart and Judith pushed Millie's face into the crevice until the girl's lips touched the crinkled brown orifice hidden there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.