Earthquake - Cover

Earthquake

by Norm DePloom

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Erotica Sex Story: A psychotic rapist uses the aftermath of an earthquake to demonstrate how much he 'loves' the object of his obsession.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright © 2001 Norm Deploom. All Rights Reserved

Caveat lector.

If you don't like sex stories, don't read it.

If you don't like stories bout forced sex, don't read it.

If you are below the arbitrary age set for your area, don't read it.

If for any reason it is illegal for you to read this story, don't read it.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at 'MyStores at normdeploom dot com'

All the characters and events in this story are fictional; any resemblance to real people or events is entirely coincidental.


The first thing I did when the shaking stopped was to look around my apartment to determine the extent of the damage. The second thing I did was to go across the street and check on Tillie. Her real name was Matilda, and despite my overwhelming love and devotion, she had ignored me for two years and now I had an opportunity to prove myself to her. I figured if I rescued her from certain death in an earthquake-damaged building she really wouldn't care that much about a silly little restraining order.

It had all been such a silly mistake to begin with. I was only trying to show her how much I really loved her. I never intended to hurt her in any way. Now I had to seize the opportunity to finally prove my love.

As I hurried across the street I realized how much damage had really been done. Tillie's building was leaning precariously to the left. When I looked back across the street I could see that my building was leaning almost as far. I figured my building would be safer if I needed someplace to care for Tillie.

The front door to her building was stuck, but gave way with a loud grinding noise when I put my weight behind it. I moved quickly up three flights of oddly tilted stairs and, finding her door standing open, immediately entered and began a search. I found her unconscious and lying on the floor in her bathroom with her slacks and panties around her ankles. A heavy brass vase on the floor explained her unconscious state.

My initial investigation revealed a bump on her head where the vase had struck her a viscous blow, and a full patch of pubic hair that matched her head hair in color. If I was going to prove my love by caring for her I would have to get her back to my apartment before she woke up. Pulling her slacks and panties up far enough to cover her bare ass, I picked her limp form up from the floor and, staggering a bit under the weight, carried her out of her apartment and, with several stops to catch my breath, down the three flights of oddly tilting stairs. Once out of the building I carried her quickly across the street to my apartment building then, with additional rest stops, up the stairs, which I now realized, were tilted just as strangely as hers had been, to my apartment.

Tillie moaned loudly and the bedsprings bounced and squeaked in protest when, as my arms finally gave out, I dropped her on my bed. I needed to do two things immediately, first I had to take her clothes off then I needed to tie her to the bed. Her clothes had to come of so I could check her for injuries and I needed to tie her to the bed so when she woke up and realized where she was she couldn't run off and find the police before I'd had a chance to explain things to her.

That whole silly restraining order came about because I wrote her a long letter telling her how much I loved her and how I just wanted to make her happy. Then, just because I made a joke at the end of the letter and asked her 'would tying you to my bed and whipping you into shape be considered a first date?' and she got all bent out of shape and called the police.

OK, OK, the police did find a pair of manacles and a whip in my apartment, but it was still just a joke. I'd never really whip a girl on our first date, unless of course she asked for it, or had been a bitch all evening and really deserved it. All I did was just make that one little joke and then I couldn't even walk in front of her building without crossing to the other side of the street first. Well, now she's going to learn the truth about how much I love her.

I quickly pulled her clothes the rest of the way off, and had secured one wrist and both of her ankles with the manacles that I'd had permanently attached to my bed for just this sort of occasion when she suddenly woke up. She looked around the room, still in somewhat of a daze, then down at her naked body. She pulled experimentally at the chains holding her feet, then finally saw me on the other side of the bed and screamed. I let her scream, cuss, and call for help while I wrestled her last arm down to the bed and secured it with a manacle around her wrist. Such language from a lady, I'll have to teach her not to talk like that. By this time I was tired of the noise and reached for the duct tape I always keep handy. Hey did you know that duct tape is like 'The Force'? It's got a light side and a dark side and it holds the Universe together. Right now it was going to hold Tillie's mouth shut while I examined her for injuries. She shook her head back and forth trying to keep me from applying the tape. She just did not understand that I had to do this for her own good. I grabbed a handful of her hair and, holding her head still, silenced her begging with the tape over her mouth.

"Now," I announced once I had her silent undivided attention, "I have to examine you to see if you have any injuries." I really could not understand the look of terror in her eyes, I was just trying to help her. When I felt her body she jerked at the restraints and tried to move her body away from my hands. Since she refused to believe that I was only interested in taking care of her I was forced to reprimand her mildly across her cheeks twice with my open hand. After that she laid still and trembled with excitement as I ran my hands over her naked body.

OK, I admit it, I spent more time then strictly necessary making sure her breasts and nipples were free from injury, but she has to understand that it was all done out of loving concern for her well being. After working my way down from her wrists to the top of her pubic hair I switched to her feet and worked my way up her legs. She trembled more and more violently as tears streamed from her eyes and ran into her hair.

As my hands moved up her legs I assured Tillie of my undying love and devotion. When I got up to her crotch I gave in to temptation and pushed my finger inside her. Tillie squealed and jerked against the chains like I'd stuck a red hot rod into her. I turned it into a fun game, seeing how far she would bounce off the bed every time I pushed my fingers inside her. I kept it up until she got tired and, deciding to quit playing, just laid there no matter how many fingers I pushed in or how hard I pushed them.

"Well," I announced setting on the edge of the bed and letting my hand rest on her trembling thigh, "I don't see any signs of obvious injury." I let my hand move slowly over her smooth skin. "I'd better keep you here for observation anyway." A moan came from deep inside Tillie's throat, I can only assume that she appreciated my single-minded dedication to her well being. The apartment rocked and rolled with loud creaks and groans as the first aftershock hit.

"If I'm going to have time to demonstrate my love for you before this building comes tumbling down on top of us, I'd better get busy. You know," I picked up a couple of lengths of rope, "laying flat on your back is not really a good position for me to demonstrate my love for you." I formed a slip knot in one end of the first piece of rope and slipped it over her left foot then, after looping the rope over the bedpost on the headboard I removed the manacle on her ankle and pulled on the free end of the rope stretching her leg up and to the side. Tillie screamed her appreciation for my efforts. I tied the rope off with a nifty self locking slip knot that I learned in the Boy Scouts that allowed me to adjust the tension holding her leg without untying it, then I did the same thing with her other leg. Now her crotch was open and available for me to demonstrate my love. Standing beside the bed I rapidly removed my clothing. My cock had been hard since I had decided to rescue the woman I loved and it needed to be released, besides, Tillie needed to see my love with her own eyes. Her eyes grew wide and she pleaded with me unintelligibly through the duct tape.

"Don't worry," I assured her stroking my hard cock with one hand and caressing her warm soft skin with the other, "I'll show you how much I love you soon enough." I picked up a permanent marker and walked over to the only wall left in my apartment that did not have several large cracks running through it.

"You know the poem 'How do I love you, let me count the ways'?" I asked looking back over my shoulder before turning to the wall and writing as high up on the wall as I could reach 'HOW DO I LOVE YOU LET ME COUNT THE WAYS'. Under that I wrote '1-COCK IN CUNT'. I looked back over at Tillie, she was screaming in ecstasy and already making orgasmic fuck motions with her hips. I joined Tillie on the bed and, using both hands to spread her cunt open, leaned over and inhaled her odor.

"I hope," I said looking her directly in the eyes, "that you've been saving this for me." I raised myself up and pushed my cock into her. Tillie's whole body stiffened then began jerking as she pulled against the ropes and chains. It my have looked like she was trying to fight me off but I know the truth. She was so excited, and so eager for my love that all I had to do was hang on and ride her crotch like it was a bucking bronco.

My god was she hot and tight. I know we had our little misunderstanding, but I just new, even before I pushed my 'love rod' into her that she had saved herself for me. I could only truly love a chaste woman. I don't know what I would have done if Tillie had turned out to be a loose-pussied slut.

First I sucked on her nipples while we fucked then, when we really got into it, I started biting her nipples harder and harder. Every time I'd bite one of her nipples she'd scream in pleasure and buck her hips to fuck herself harder and deeper on my cock. I held myself deep inside her and, while I sucked blood from her right nipple, my cock twitched violently and pumped my liquid love into her eagerly waiting cunt. After I came I rolled off her body laid next to her with my hand resting casually on her pussy while I caught my breath and watched a thin line of blood ooze from her mangled nipple and down the side of her right breast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.