Cumpire - Cover

Cumpire

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cumpire... sort of like a vampire, but she's come to suck something else... :)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The wind blew her hair around her head, wisps of it trailing in different directions as the wind changed directions. I was feeling seriously lightheaded, so there was no way I was going to get up from the comfortable position I was in lying on the warm sand. Besides, I had two HUGE tits hanging in my face and I was not about to change the view. At least on purpose.

"What do you mean eternal?" I asked, my voice softer than normal. Whatever she had done to me, it had taken quite a lot out of me.

"Do ye remember when I had you smell the liquid from my breast?" I nodded slightly. "Normally it's like a drug to hyponotize and help enhance the staying power of my victims. When you smelled it and actually answered, I knew that you were immune to it. Normal people would have fallen into a trance." "And that makes me eternal?" I asked. "No, not just that. But being able to smell all of the things you did, proved that you have power of some kind. I knew that biting you would at least feed my ardeur. What I didn't expect when I bit your neck was the amount of harnessed power within you." Her smile got wider as she continued to speak.

She played with my hair, pushing it away from my face whenever the wind took a strand and blew it in front of my eyes. She tucked some behind my left ear and said, "I have been with eternals before, but I have never tasted you before."

"Tasted?" I asked. "Eternals can share power at times when trust exists. For lack of a better term, you detect a flavor of their energy. The process of sharing can sometimes enhance powers, discover new ones, or in the case of my love, kill." Her eyes grew haunted.

"What happened?" I asked, turning over slowly and pushing myself up into a sitting position. I realized I was still naked, but I was so far past modesty with this woman. I settled back against a tree, facing her. Her eyebrows knitted and tears filled her eyes as she explained.

"Shemloch was sharing with another, and his partner was killed by a mob while they were still linked. The rush of power was too much for him to contain. It killed them both as well as the crowd."

"Sounds like that movie, Highlander." I said, a small smirk on my face. She lightened a bit. "No, you don't gain power from another, it's mixing and sharing of energy. You don't take or give any more than you give or receive. What we need to do now is to discover your power." She said, nodding and rising swiftly. She offered me her hand which I took. Lifting me easily, I felt the strength in her arms, the solidness of her.

"Ah, to feel such power again." she said, her eyes practically sparkling.

"I thought you said eternals couldn't take from each other." "I did say that, but I did not take your power, merely your sperm. We each have specific... food, for lack of a better word." she said as she began walking down the beach, her arm around my waist supporting me until I felt less dizzy. After 10-15 steps, I laid my arm across her shoulder and caressed her left breast as we walked towards the trees. I saw a path opening up as we neared it. She continued speaking.

"My food is sperm, but not just the physical taste of it, the energy of the lust contained in it. Lust is the primal force that is used to generate the result which is the physical part. I fed from your human energy, not your eternal. I am so energized because you have given me so much in such a short period of time. I believe that there is also the fact that the energy used to create it is eternal, so there's an extra kick to it too."

I stopped walking as something occurred to me. "Vandia, why aren't you saying ye, and childe, and old english stuff like that?"

She chuckled and pulled me until I continued walking. "I've so much of your energy, so much of your essence in me, that it's influencing me." She stopped suddenly, her hand on my chest. Her eyes narrowed. "Do you smell that?" I closed my eyes and concentrated, breathing deeply through my nose. "All I smell is flowers." "Aye" she said, her old accent resurfacing. "What kind do ye smell." Her eyes looked nervous all of a sudden. She came in close and inhaled deeply at my neck. "Poppies" she whispered.

"I smell a lot of flowers, but I don't know which one you're talking about." I stood and shrugged my shoulders. "Close your eyes now, tell me what you see." she said in a demanding tone. Her sense of urgency was palatable, her fangs slowly dropping down.

I did as she asked and was struck at once with the image of a cave, with flowers around the entrance. They were red with black centers, and in the back of the cave was a shadowed figure, he seemed familiar.

I told her what I saw, and as I finished, the scene changed and there were two figures in the back of the cave, they seemed familial for some reason. "My brothers maybe?" I mentioned as I opened my eyes to see her on her knees, her hands bunched into fists.

"What's wrong?" I asked, dropping down beside her.

"Morpheus..." she said. She grabbed my hands, clamping down on them so that our palms touched. Using her innate strength, she flexed them and forced me to my knees facing her. I felt an almost oozing, jelly like substance passing out my right hand and coming in my left. "Whoa, what are you doing..." I said, feeling something sliding through my hand and into me on one side and moving out of me on the other.

"Oh YES" she sighed, her nipples matching my rising cock in hardness. I felt the energy enter and exit my body, changing me internally by small degrees. Her energy mixed with mine, exiting through my hand. Gradually I felt different inside, filled with the mingled energy. My skin began to get itchy and hot as goosebumps rose on the surface of my skin. I knelt back on my heels, my cock standing out proudly in front of me, fully erect, and pulsing. I could feel the energy that was moving through my body getting close to my right shoulder as she began to lower herself onto me.

Pausing with the head at the opening of her steamy pussy, she whispered, "Almost there... just wait... a little more" as the energy moved down the length of my arm inch by tantalizing inch. I could feel the juices dripping from her slit onto the head of my cock. I felt covered in the warm slipperly liquid as the energy passed my wrist and spread out to my fingertips. It slowly came closer to the 'hole' in my hand, allowing me to feel the energy crackle as it inched closer.

"Are ye ready?" she asked, her eyelids lowered until she gazed at me between her slitted eyelashes. I thought I had seen everything but the look of pure lust that struck me when I met her gaze was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed.

I licked my lips and nodded as she closed the connected the energy in our hands and dropped her weight onto my cock. Screaming at the top of my lungs, I came instantly from the sensation of the energy rushing around in our combined systems. Her pussy hummed as she rammed herself up and down on my pulsating cock. She let go of my hands and grabbed my head, bringing my face to her left breast. Juice/energy rushed out of her and into my mouth. Swallowing furiously I felt our energy combine as the connection was locked in by the joining of our genitals. Cum flooded from my cock, mixing with her juices and energy and flowed out of her breasts into my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.