Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share - Cover

Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The third segment in The Neighbors in 3B series. Jim and Donna decide to expand their too narrow horizons by becoming more social and outgoing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor  

Friday night started out auspiciously and dinner was a huge success. Donna had prepared a shrimp scampi that was totally awesome. The wine had flowed freely throughout the meal and everyone was loose and relaxed. When Lupe had first arrived at around 6:00, she and Donna had gone upstairs, leaving Jim to oversee cooking the pasta and to make sure the scampi didn't overcook. They were gone for about 45 minutes and when they finally came down the stairs both girls were giggling and their hair was still damp. Lupe was wearing a light summer dress and Donna had changed into a light full skirt and top. It was quickly apparent to Jim that neither girl was wearing a bra. Sitting down at the dinner table they had talked and laughed quite casually with no sense of any strain or tension. Donna continually took the opportunity to touch Lupe and to stroke her arm as if needing to assure herself that the two of them were in close physical proximity. Jim offered to clean off the dinner dishes and to put away the few remaining leftovers, sending the girls back into the living room. He could hear the soft murmurs and the giggling continuing as they sat on the sofa and he hurried to get back there himself in order to watch their antics close up.

After finishing up in the kitchen, Jim came out to the living room and topped off the girls wine glasses as well as his own. He sat down at the far end of the sofa and watched as Donna continued her seduction of Lupe. Neither woman took notice of his presence as they continued their display their total absorption with each other. Donna had one of her hands lodged under the hem of Lupe's dress and was slowly running her fingers up and down her thigh. Lupe had her legs somewhat spread and had her hands on Donna's breasts giving them both some attention. Jim felt himself getting aroused upon seeing them lean together and touch lips. They continued kissing for a number of minutes, their passion obviously growing as their hands became more insistant and pressing. By now it was obvious the Donna had her fingers touching Lupe's pussy, and he could see Lupe's hand under Donna's skirt massaging her there as well. The room was filled with the scent of female arousal, higher than normal as it c ame from two wet pussies. Jim knew they were wet since he could hear familiar squishing sounds as their fingers worked feverishly under each others clothing. Donna broke the kiss and whispered somethin in Lupe's ear and the two of them stood up and walked upstairs.

Jim waited downstairs until he just couldn't stand it anymore. When he walked into the bedroom he saw a very naked Lupe lying back on his bed with Donna's face buried between her wide open legs. Lupe had her eyes tightly closed and had both her hands dug into Donna's hair urging her forward and on to even greater effort. Donna was still completely clothed but Jim could see one of her hands buried between her own legs, frigging herself furiously. The noises his girlfriend was making sounded a lot like a hungry dog attacking a fresh bowl of Alpo. To say that Donna was really into it would be total understatement. Jim could see how flushed her skin was all up and down her arms and her neck looked like it had been burned it was so pink. In the back of his mind little warning signals started going off. Jim was certain that he'd never managed to bring her to that level of excitement.

He watched for another five minutes but eventually he simply turned around and left the room, sadly confident that neither had noticed his arrival or departure. What had started out as a huge turn on for him had quickly become an equally large turn off. He sat down in his favorite spot on the sofa and finished off the bottle of wine. When the girls still hadn't come back down after an hour, Jim drained both the glasses they'd left untouched and then went into the kitchen and got himself a beer. He finished his beer and lay down on the couch and fell asleep. He awoke at 6:00 and went upstairs to find the two girls sleeping face to face, their arms entwined. Donna had a particularly serene expression as she peacefully slept. Jim went back downstairs and decided to go out for a drive to give himself time to think about the turn of events and to try to figure out what he might want to do. When he returned home just after noon, Lupe's car was missing from the guest parking lot and Donna was nowhere to be found. He went over to Jill's but Sandy was there alone and she hadn't seen or heard from Donna. Jim went back home, changed his bed linen then laid down and took himself a nap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.