Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share - Cover

Lupe, Loving, Learning To Share

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The third segment in The Neighbors in 3B series. Jim and Donna decide to expand their too narrow horizons by becoming more social and outgoing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor  

When Jim got to work the next morning, a very contrite Lupe waited in his office. She looked like she'd had trouble sleeping the night before and seemed almost on the verge of hysterics. She started apologizing to Jim, her words coming out all rushed and garbled. Jim was able to silence her by raising up his hand in the universal sign language for stop. He took Lupe by her two hands and calmly got her to sit down on her usual chair. He sat down next to her and started to speak softly.

"First Lupe, please don't apologize for anything about last night. I had a very good time and Donna had a great time. Frankly, it looked to me like you enjoyed yourself as well. Nothing happened last night that anyone needs to be sorry over. After you left, I had a hard time getting Donna calmed down enough to get her undressed for bed. And, when I did get her into bed she was as passionate as I've ever seen her be. I know Donna would feel bad if I told her that you were upset or ashamed about anything that occurred between you two last night. I'm not sure about any details, but I do know that the two of you did more than just dance together last night. So, please don't apologize. If you didn't enjoy any part of last night, well then Donna is the one you need to talk with and set straight. I know from first hand experience that that girl can be overwhelming on occasion and difficult to stop when she wants something or someone." Jim reached over and lifted Lupe's face up so that she was staring at his face. "Did Donna do anything to you last night that you didn't want her to? Did she force you to do something that you didn't want to do?"

"Oh, no Jim, it isn't like that at all. I'm just ashamed of what you must think of me after the display I made of myself last night. I usually know how to act and I have control of myself always, except around Donna. She pushes all the right buttons with me and before I knew what I was doing I was making a complete ass of myself in front of you. I couldn't stand it if you got disgusted with me and couldn't stand to work with me anymore."

"Lupe, don't worry about that. I told you I enjoyed last night. I especially liked it when Donna and I got up to the bedroom and I found out how aroused you'd made her. She was raring to go. She wore me out and when I was going to sleep she was rubbing up against me, obviously dying for more. It's a good thing you weren't around still, 'cause she might have ripped off your clothes and ravished you right there on the living room floor." When he finished his last sentence he saw Lupe's eyes close and noticed a tiny shudder run through body. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"The way you make it sound, I wish I had been there now. It's been a long time between ravishings for me." As if just realizing what she'd said, Lupe got immediately flushed and put her hand up to cover her mouth. "Jim, I'm sorry, that just popped out."Jim made it a point to stare pointedly at her extended nipples and then remarked:

"And that isn't all that just popped out." Lupe looked down and nervously giggled when he said that, but, interestingly, she made no move to restrict or inhibit his view.

"So Jim, just so I'm sure that I've got it correct, what you're telling me is that you have no problems with me, the way I am, or with anything that could result from Donna and I becoming friends... or more?" He could tell that she had paid a big price in making herself vulnerable to even ask the question. He wanted to set her mind at ease once and for all.

"Lupe, if it turned out that Donna wanted to do anything with you, and, by that, I mean anything of a sexual nature, and you were willing to do it also, I'd have absolutely no problem with it. And, if it turned out that something did happen, and the two of you allowed me to watch, that would be even better. Does that pretty well clarify it for you?" Lupe gave out a nervous giggle and pushed Jim's hands away from her playfully.

"Just remember, you're the one who told me it was OK with you. If you change your mind, please promise to tell me right away. Your friendship is important to me Jim, really important. I don't know about the watching, I think I'd be too nervous to have somebody watching. On the other hand, I've never seen a guy and a girl doing it. Maybe we could all watch each other sometime, if I had enough to drink first, I mean."

After that, the tension was dissolved and the two of them went back to acting as if nothing had ever happened. But they had happened, and they soon would again. Both of them knew it. Donna knew it too, in fact, she was busy making plans to insure that they happened again real soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.