My Son is A Nudist - Cover

My Son is A Nudist

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2005 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: Divorced mother visits her nudist son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Nudism   .

I'm a 39 year old new divorcee. I divorced my no good rotten husband last year after 22 years of marriage. We have a son who just turned 23 last month. You guessed it right. I was 15 and very pregnant with my son Bobby when I married his father.

Bobby left for college when he was 18. A smart bright student, he graduated with a degree in computer science and is now working as an independent contractor writing computer games and stuff like that. He lives in the Silicon Valley area of California.

I look forward to reading his daily emails. He's always telling me about the projects he is working on or his friends and of course how he's decorated his studio apartment. While in college he started going to nude beaches and now that he lives in his own apartment he has become a full time nudist.

Curious, I wrote and asked him what he meant by being "a full time nudist". He wrote back and told me he was always nude except when in public or if he had company that felt uncomfortable with nudity.

After my divorced had finalized and since I had not seen Bobby in two years, I wrote him and told him I wanted to come and visit for a few weeks. He wrote back, letting me know how much he looked forward to my visit and of all the nice and interesting places he wanted me to see. I emailed him the date and time I would arrive and asked him to meet me at the airport.

For a 39 year old brunette, I've kept myself in good shape. I work out and jog daily. My tummy is flat and firm. My tits are perky with large nipples. I have a nice firm round bubble butt and long shapely legs, which I love showing off. And I shave my pussy. I have to say, I have a damn good body.

It was August and Bobby emailed me letting me know the temperature there was in the 3 digits and suggested I bring only light summer clothing. Bobby met me at the airport and what a sight he was. Tall, long blondish hair, blue eyed and without an ounce of fat on him. Like me he too worked out and jogged daily. We hugged and kissed. We looked more like lovers than mother and son. Arm in arm and holding hands we collected my baggage and drove to his studio apartment.

It was a comfortable tiny place with a small kitchen, a bathroom, a large walk-in closet. The main room was large enough for him to divide into a living room work space and a sleeping area. Since it was on the top floor of the building, it had a small private rooftop patio. He had decorated the apartment in a very modern style. I felt very proud of my son and was looking forward to our visit.

We spent the rest of the day talking and catching up. After dinner, Bobby pulled out a small futon he had borrowed from one of his friends. Taking out the extra bedding from the closet, I helped him make it up for sleeping. I insisted he sleep in his bed and I would sleep on the futon. We stayed up well past midnight chatting before I went to the bathroom and changed into one of my ex's old t-shirt. Normally I sleep nude, but since I was sleeping in the same room with my son, I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to sleep nude.

When I came out, Bobby was already in his bed. He had a sheet over his lower body with both his hairy legs sticking out from under the sheet. I could tell that he was sleeping nude. He left the door to the patio open to let the cool night air in. I turned off the light and we said good night to each other.

The bright early morning sun woke me up. Without looking over at Bobby, I got up and went to the kitchen to brew a pot of coffee. When I walked back in to the living room I stopped dead in my tracks. Lying on his back, with the morning sun light on his body, was my beautiful 23 year old naked son.

The sheet he had covered himself with had slipped completely off. Seeing him lying there naked I realized he was no longer a boy but a man. His muscular chest had a light covering of blondish hair, with a treasure trail going down his stomach to his thick dark pubic bush. His uncut penis was fully erect and floating over his stomach pointing straight up towards his chest. His two large egg shaped testicles weighted down his scrotum which hung down between his open hairy legs.

I stood staring wide eyed as he woke up stretching and arching his back. His fat erect uncut 8 inch penis swelled and became even more pronounced than before.

Rooted to the spot I was standing in, I watched as he stood up and looked at me. My pussy was all tingly and wet just from looking at him. When he stretched and yawned, causing his huge erection to bob up and down, I almost climaxed out load.

All smiles he looked at me and said, "Good morning Mom."

Then noticing the look on my face, he realized he was not only naked, but had a huge morning erection. Cupping his balls in his hands and doing a bad job of trying to cover his erect cock with his arms, he ran past me and into the bathroom.

"Opps! Sorry mom, I'm really sorry." he said as he scurried past me.

He didn't bother to close the bathroom door. I heard him pee then turn the shower on. Intoxicated by the sight of my aroused naked son I managed to return to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked out to the patio. Sipping my coffee, I couldn't take my thoughts off my son's enormous nakedness or his muscular hairy body. Even his butt was hairy. His father wasn't that hairy. He must have gotten the genes from my side of the family. His grandfather and uncles had hairy legs and chests.

I couldn't get over how huge his penis was, definitely a lot bigger than his father. As a little girl, I remember seeing my father and brothers naked, but their penises weren't erect so I had no one to compare him to except his father. I'd never seen one so fat and long.

My pussy was getting wetter and tingly all inside just thinking about Bobby's huge fat erection. I rubbed my wet pussy with one hand as I sipped my coffee. My puffy wet pussy lips parted open as I closed my eyes and let my middle finger sank in.

I moaned softly, Bobby's name barely escaped my lips when I realized he was calling out to me.

"Mom! Mom! Where are you?

Quickly I pulled my hand away from my wet snatch and pulled my t-shirt down to cover myself, I stood up and faced toward my son as I called out to him.

"Sweetie, I'm outside in the patio," I managed to say in a calm voice.

Within seconds he was standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist and still wet from his shower.

He looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm really sorry about this morning. I didn't mean for you too..."

Interrupting him I said, " ... Honey, don't worry. I know you didn't do it on purpose. And anyway, I quit enjoyed seeing how, err grown up you've become."

All smiles he said, "Oh Mom, you're so cool, I'm glad you're not upset.

"Well Honey, you know nudity doesn't make me feel uncomfortable or turn me off. It's just, well; I kind of was not expecting seeing you ... err. Well you know what I mean." I said actually blushing.

"Ha Ha Ha, he laughed. I guess I was just as surprised as you were. I'm so glad you're being so cool about it," he said.

"Come here and sit down, make yourself comfortable while I go inside and get you some coffee. I said.

I brushed past him as he walked out unto the patio. As I stepped into the kitchen I looked back and saw my son completely naked toweling himself dry. Returning with the coffee pot and an extra cup, I poured us coffee. My son had thrown his towel on the lounge and was standing stark naked enjoying the cool morning air and warm sun on his body. I handed him his coffee and sat down starring at him.

I sat there sipping my coffee, enthralled not saying anything just starring at him.

Finally he said, "Mom, if you're uncomfortable with me being naked, I can put some shorts on."

"Oh NO, I yelled out.

Then composing myself I said, "It's just I can't get over how grown up and manly you've become. Turn around and let me have a good look at you."

As he turned I couldn't help but admire how his muscular back tapered down to a narrow waist and a round furry bubble butt. His legs too were hairy and muscular from jogging.

"I had no idea you were so hairy." I said.

Turning and facing me again, he asked, "You like my body hair Mom?"

"I think it looks very sexy, Bobby." I replied grinning.

He sat on the lounge facing me and kept his legs well apart giving me an unobstructed view of his large soft uncut penis and large shaved ballsac. We talked all morning about what it was like being a nudist and had me laughing hysterically with stories of his nude escapades.

I was still dressed in the old thin t-shirt I had worn last night. Since I was practically naked, he asked me to take it off and join him nude.

Nodding no I said, "Oh honey, I don't know, I don't think I'm ready for that just yet, maybe later."

Then quickly changing the subject, I asked him what our plans were for today.

"I'd like to take you out to lunch and maybe drive around and show you a few of the local sights. Maybe rent some movies for later. What do you think?" he asked.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea. I better get cleaned up and dressed then. I'll be ready in 30 minutes." I said as I left.

In the bathroom, I took off my t-shirt and looked at my naked body in the mirror. My shaved pussy lips were wet and puffy, my nipples very erect. The thought that him might have noticed made me tingle all over.

I reached down and cupped my pussy. Slowly I started to diddle myself to an orgasm as thoughts of Bobby's erection and beautiful naked body danced in my mind.

After showering, I put on a tiny white nearly transparent G-string. I didn't bother putting on a bra as I through on a light cotton summer dress and slipped my sandals on. Stepping out of the bathroom, I found Bobby wearing shorts, an Izod shirt and sandals.

Arm in arm we left to go eat lunch and do some sightseeing. We went to his favorite pub where we ran into some of his friends who we ate lunch with. We stayed several hours visiting and having a good time before we left to drive around and look at the building where he worked.

Finally we stopped at a video store to rent some movies. I didn't find anything I was interested in seeing, however, he had picked out two movies he said I was sure to enjoy.

When we got home Bobby dropped his shorts and kicked them off as headed straight to the bathroom pulling off his shirt. I walk past the bathroom door and saw him standing naked holding his penis peeing.

I had the bag with the movies with me. I opened it up and looked at the movies he had rented. They were both X rated porn movies. Was he really planning on watching these movies with me? Not that I am against porn, but it just seem strange he wanted to watch porn with me.

"Mom! Mom!" I heard him calling as he walked into the living room stark naked.

"Yes Honey," I answered as my naked son's arms encircled me in a tight hug.

Feeling on top of the world, I sat on the sofa while he lay down with his head on my lap. We chatted about his friends and work. I had my hand on his hairy chest running my fingers through his chest hair and occasionally feeling his hard nipples. I couldn't help notice his cock which was prominently lying across on his belly engorge as we chatted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.