My Problem - Cover

My Problem

by Norm DePloom

Copyright© 2005 by Norm DePloom

Erotica Sex Story: Todd relates the humiliations his wife puts him through just because he's not 'up to' her standards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Wimp Husband   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   .

Copyright© 2000 Norm DePloom. ALL Rights Reserved

If you don't like sex stories, don't read it.

If you don't like stories about forced sex, don't read it.

If you are below the arbitrary age set for your area, don't read it.

If for any reason it is illegal for you to read this story, don't read it.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at 'MyStores at normdeploom dot com'

All the characters and events in this story are fictional; any resemblance to real people or events is entirely coincidental.


Hi, my name is Todd and I hate to say this, but I have a problem. It's my size. No, I don't mean my height, or my weight, I mean my penis. SHE says I can't call it a cock, I have to call it a 'weewee' or at best a penis. I don't have any problem getting hard, it just doesn't get big when it gets hard. I read porno stories about guys with eight or nine inch cocks fucking the brains out of women, and when I have a hard on its even difficult for me to hang onto it to jerk off.

Now, I'm not completely incompetent, I can lick pussy with the best lesbian around. I usually give HER three or four orgasms before I get between HER legs and rub my 'pathetic little weewee' (that's what SHE calls it) against HER cunt until I cum.

Well, last night it was a little different. When I came home from work I found HER on the bed naked already fingering HERSELF. I ripped off my clothes and dived between HER legs. SHE put a thigh lock on my head and didn't let me up until SHE'd cum six times. Then when I started to crawl between HER legs SHE put HER foot on my chest and pushed me off the end of the bed. As I peeked up over the edge of the bed I saw HER reclining against some pillows, HER knees bent and spread and HER finger already busy where my tongue had been.

"I need a real man to fuck me." SHE announced. I stayed on the floor waiting to hear what SHE had to say. "And I need you to find me one." SHE finished. I started to protest, but SHE cut me off. "If you don't find me a real man to fuck me right," SHE glared at me threateningly, "I will make sure that every female at your work finds out what a pitiful little organ you have between your legs." SHE leaned forward and pointed to the bedroom door. "Now get your pitiful ass out of here and don't come back without a real man for me."

"And don't you dare jerk off in the car." SHE said as I gathered up my clothes and left the room. I paused in the front room to dress then left the house. I sat in the car for a few minutes trying to figure out what I should do. I had no doubt that SHE would gleefully tell not just the women, but everyone where I worked about my 'little problem', as SHE liked to call it.

I started the car and drove to Bill's apartment. Bill was the only friend I had who could help me out. For one thing we had been friends for years before I had married HER, and for another, having seen Bill in the club locker room I knew that he and I put together would probably make an average penis. In other words Bill was big enough to suit HER, and had a reputation as quite the ladies man.

I was in luck, I found Bill home, without a woman over, and still sober enough to talk to. Bill let me in his apartment, then poured me a drink. I told him I had a problem.

"Hey, what's the problem?" He asked.

"You've seen me in the locker room." I told him. "You know what my problem is."

"Oh, that." He paused. "I always assumed it grew at the appropriate times, and if it doesn't what are you telling me about it for?" I went through the whole story of what had happened that evening and ended up asking my best friend to come home with me and fuck my wife. I was not surprised by the huge bulge I saw in Bill's trousers as we walked to my car, what surprised me was my own hardness. I was harder than I could remember being in a long time. Not any larger, but definitely harder.

When we walked through the door of my house SHE was setting in the recliner, HER robe open exposing HER breasts and HER cunt. SHE was slowly fucking two fingers in and out of HER cunt while SHE watched two huge cocked studs pumping into a woman on the TV. SHE held up HER other hand for silence until after HER orgasm, then turned HER attention to us.

"So you're the big stud who's going to satisfy my need for a manly cock?" SHE asked as SHE continued moving HER fingers slowly in and out of HERSELF. Before we could respond, SHE continued "I hope you don't mind if my Little Todd takes out your monster so I can see if it will suit my needs?" Bill paused for only a second before he agreed with a big grin on his face. I leaned over and started to unzip his trousers.

"No." SHE practically yelled causing me to jump. "Get down on your knees and do it right." I could feel my face burning with humiliation as I got down on my knees and, unzipping his fly reached in and pulled Bill's huge hard cock into view.

"Stroke it a couple of times for me." SHE demanded. I wasn't sure if SHE was talking to Bill or to me, but I reached back up and grasped the hard cock sticking out of his trousers right in front of my face and stroked up and down its length a couple of times. I could not believe how big he was. I could barely get my hand around it and when I held it half of it stuck out the other end of my fist.

"Turn loose of it honey," SHE said to me almost sweetly, "we wouldn't want Bill to think my Little Todd was a queer." I released his cock and let my hand drop to my side. My face continued to burn with humiliation. Some how I just knew that I'd better stay on my knees until SHE said it was OK to get up. SHE pulled HER fingers out of HER cunt then, standing up, walked over to Bill with HER robe still open exposing HER naked body. Just inches in front of my face SHE stroked Bill's hard cock with HER hand as SHE rubbed HER naked body against him.

"Has my Little Todd," I realized at this point that SHE had permanently changed my name to 'Little Todd', "bragged about how good he is with his tongue?" Bill nodded his head 'yes' too busy enjoying HER hand job to speak. "Here's what we're going to do," SHE gave Bill's hard cock a squeeze right in front of my face, "I want my Little Todd to watch and learn how a 'real man' fucks, then you can watch him lick all your cum from my cunt." I watched as Bill's hard cock twitched in HER hand. I was surprised he didn't shoot his load right there and then.

"You can stand," SHE said to me like a queen talking to one of HER subjects as SHE turned and walked into the bedroom, HER robe swirling in the air behind HER. I stood up and could tell from my first look at Bill's face that he was under HER spell. It was obvious that he would do anything SHE wanted. Just like me. We followed HER into the bedroom and stood, Bill's hard cock still sticking out of his trousers, at the foot of the bed while SHE reclined regally on a pile of pillows.

"Both of you take off your clothes." SHE ordered with a royal wave of HER hand. "I want to see you both naked." SHE watched as we stripped, then SHE moved down to the foot of the bed and with Bill's huge hard cock in one hand and my diminutive one in the other moved them this way and that comparing them. Then to my utter surprise SHE pulled Bill closer and sucked the end of his cock into HER mouth.

Now I had been performing oral sex on HER for years, and every time I had suggested that SHE might do the same to me, SHE had dismissed the idea with a sarcastic comment about not being able to find it. I had always assumed that SHE just did not like sucking on cocks. Now I got to watch as SHE enthusiastically sucked on Bill's huge monster. After stroking HER mouth up and down his hard cock a few times SHE reclined back onto the pile of pillows and spread HER legs invitingly.

"Come fuck me, my big hard stud." SHE cooed at him. He climbed on the bed and crawled up between HER legs. Just as he was about to push himself into HER, SHE stopped him. "Wait just a second," SHE said to him, then SHE looked at me, "come up here," SHE patted the bed beside HER pile of pillows, "I want you to get a good look at what a real cock looks like when it's fucking me." I did as I was told and, lying on my side on the bed beside HER watched from just inches away as Bill pushed his cock into HER wet cunt.

Without thinking about it I reached down and began to stroke my small hard cock with my thumb and forefinger. When SHE noticed I received a hard slap across the face as SHE yelled 'Stop it'. I took my hand away from myself and watched with aching hardness as my best friend fucked my wife with a bit more enthusiasm than I would have liked. I watched until, his cock buried deeply inside HER cunt, they ground their bodies together and screamed out their orgasmic joy in unison.

"Move, move, move," SHE ordered when Bill did not move quickly enough once his purpose had been served. Then, keeping HER legs spread SHE looked into my eyes. "Come on, show your friend how good you are at licking my cunt." SHE pushed me down toward HER crotch. I found myself on my hands and knees slowly lowering my mouth towards HER gaping cunt trying to ignore the fact that Bill's cum was oozing from HER well-fucked hole. SHE wrapped HER well-muscled legs around my head and pulled my face tight against HER cum drenched crotch. As SHE rubbed HER clit against my nose I snaked my tongue into HER cum drenched cunt and cleaned out mouthfuls of Bill's spunk.

With my face buried in HER crotch I could see very little, but I felt Bill climb up on the bed and, nestling in HER arms start sucking on HER nipples while SHE stroked his huge cock back to full erectness. After almost breaking my neck with HER legs through three orgasms SHE released me and immediately invited Bill's cock back inside HER.

This time SHE insisted that I hold onto his monster erection and guide it into HER waiting cunt. This would be Bill's second orgasm, and I had no idea how many SHE had so far, but I was still unfulfilled and my small but achingly hard cock throbbed for attention. After helping Bill get his cock inside my wife, SHE told me to position myself behind him and lick his balls while he fucked HER.

I knew better than to try to argue with HER, but Bill, still having some lessons to learn, started to protest. SHE silenced him with a stern look and informed him that he was welcome to remove his cock and leave if he didn't like the arrangements. Bill made no further objections as I meekly lowered my head between his thighs and began licking his balls as he pumped in and out of my wife.

I must admit that it gave me a unique perspective when his thighs started spasming and his cock began to twitch as his balls pulled up tight and he shot another load into HER. SHE again pushed him off as soon as his cock stopped spewing cum, and, knowing what was expected of me, I crawled like a dog up between HER legs and started licking HER cunt clean once again.

SHE did not wrap HER legs around my head this time, but lay sprawled on the bed with HER legs open and HER arms down at HER side. As soon as HER cunt was free of Bill's cum SHE dismissed us like a couple of slaves and, rolling over and pulling the cover up over HER naked, satiated body, fell into a deep sleep. We picked up our clothes and walked back into the living room to dress in embarrassed silence.

"I, uh, I guess I should go home," Bill said once we were dressed. I drove him home without either of us speaking a word. We both new that both of us were equally enslaved to HER cunt and that our lives would never be the same.

When I got back home the TV still had the same porno playing. SHE must have set the DVD player to repeat the same scene over and over. I took my clothes off then sat in the same chair SHE had sat in and watched as two big-cocked studs fucked a young woman who had big tits over and over.

My hard little cock remained stiff and unsatisfied. I cried, from needing to cum so bad it hurt, as I watched the people on the TV scream in orgasmic pleasure over and over.

I watched, refusing to touch myself because SHE had not told me I could before SHE fell asleep, as the two huge hard cocks spewed their cum on the woman's face and tits over and over.

Finally I fell into a troubled sleep and dreamed. In the dream I had a huge cock that stuck out in front of me like a power pole. Every where I turned it would knock cars off the street and send people flying for cover. In this dream my wife crawled behind me everywhere I went begging me to fuck HER. Pleading with me to let HER please 'just suck on the tip of it for a minute'.

When I woke up SHE was standing over me HER naked body almost glowing from the fuckings that Bill had given HER. SHE stared down at me with a knowing smile as I realized that my cock was spewing cum all over my stomach and chest.

I looked at the clock on the wall and realized that it was time for me to get ready for work. I felt like I had not slept at all during the night, and the morning wet dream had done nothing to relieve my aching need. I took a shower, then went into the bedroom to get dressed. SHE was setting on the edge of the bed, still naked, waiting for me.

"Wear these," SHE ordered holding out a pair of HER panties, "You don't have enough of a cock to deserve boxer shorts." My face red with humiliation, I took HER panties and pulled them up my legs. Then while I dressed SHE leaned back on HER pile of pillows and, bending HER knees and spreading HER legs finger fucked HERSELF in front of me while I finished dressing.

"You know," SHE observed after I had watched HER cum, "I get more satisfaction from my finger than I do from that little thing you laughingly call a penis." I looked down at the floor in utter humiliation. I couldn't argue with HER. "Since I'm in such a good mood this morning after two good fucks last night," SHE continued still lying with HER legs open, "I'm going to allow you to lick my cunt before you go to work."

As humiliated as I felt, I still knelt down on my knees like I was worshipping at a shrine and began to lick HER cunt and clitoris. I put all my pent up needs into my tongue, and licked HER like SHE'D never been licked before. I hoped that if I just licked HER good enough, if I gave HER a good enough orgasm SHE'D relent and let me cum. After HER second orgasm SHE put HER foot on my chest and shoved me back onto my ass.

"Now go to work," SHE ordered. I got to my feet and turned to leave the room. "Before you leave," I stopped to find out what SHE wanted, "give me Bill's number." I turned to see HER smirking at me, "just in case I feel like a real fuck sometime today."

My poor little cock stayed hard all the way to work. I wasn't used to wearing HER panties, and they rubbed me in places I didn't expect. I spent the first hour imagining HER at home with Bill, getting HER brains fucked out by his huge cock. Then I realized that SHE would never have Bill over to fuck HER when I wasn't there. I don't think SHE could have and orgasm if I wasn't around to humiliate while SHE was being fucked. It was about ten O'clock when my secretary announced that my wife was on the phone. I thought I detected a little less respect in her voice than usual and wondered if SHE had told my secretary anything about my 'little problem'.

"Hi honey," I started out trying to sound bright and chipper.

"Just shut up and listen," SHE responded, "I want you to go pick up Bill and bring him over here. His car is in the shop and I need a good fuck."

"Honey, I've got a meeting starting in..."

"Listen you little needle pricked ball licker," SHE cut me off, "you go get him right now." Then the phone clicked as SHE hung up.

"Call off the meeting," I told my secretary as I rushed past her desk, "I've got a family emergency to take care of."

"I don't think a bitchy cunt of a wife qualifies as a 'family emergency'" I heard my secretary say to her assistant as I walked away. When I got to Bill's apartment he was waiting outside for me, and got into the car as soon as I stopped.

"Hey man, I'm sorry," he said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Don't worry about it," I told him, we looked at each other like to friends caught in the same trap.

"I just can't get enough of HER cunt," Bill continued putting the emphasis on HER like I always did in my mind. "I'm not proud of it," he continued, "but I'll do anything to get my cock inside HER again." He looked over at me and I gave him a weak smile, then we rode in silence to my house. We found HER in the bedroom, just as I'd left HER, naked on the bed with HER legs spread waiting for HER hard cock.

"Don't just stand there," SHE said to Bill, "get undressed and get our cock inside me. And you," SHE turned HER attention toward me, "stick around for awhile." I momentarily hoped that SHE would let me cum, then sanity returned and I resigned myself to fulfilling my job as HER personal cunt cleaner. I stood there in my suite and tie, watching Bill strip to fuck my wife and felt more and more humiliated. Also to my surprise I realized I was feeling more and more turned on. My little cock was hard and throbbing again. Unfortunately I could go all day with a hard on and no one would see a bulge in my trousers.

"Why don't you stroke him a few times and help him get really hard," SHE suggested to me. HER suggestions being equivalent to orders, I stepped over to bill and, remembering HER orders from the night before, got down on my knees and stroked his cock a few times. Not that he needed any assistance in getting it hard. SHE just enjoyed forcing me to stroke his huge cock, and SHE enjoyed forcing him to let me.

"Now help him put it inside me," SHE ordered spreading HER legs even further. We climbed on the bed together and I held his cock while he pushed it inside my wife's eager cunt.

"Now, for something really special," SHE continued as Bill stroked in and out of HER, "you reach between his legs and massage his cock as it moves in and out of my cunt." Proving he really meant what he had said in the car Bill made no objection to my hand massaging the base of his huge hard cock as he fucked my wife.

I don't know how to really explain the humiliation I was feeling, being forced to hold another man's cock while that cock fucks my wife's cunt. It was almost too much for me to bear. I felt like crying, but I knew that if I did SHE would just use that to humiliate me even more. Holding onto the base of Bill's cock I could feel the pulses of cum moving through the urethra as he shot his third load into my wife's waiting pussy. As soon as he pulled out of HER I started to crawl between HER legs to do my expected 'clean up' work, but SHE stopped me.

"Lick him clean first," SHE ordered, then laid back and watched the horror on both our faces. Stroking his cock with my hand for HER amusement was one thing, but licking it clean was another. "Now," SHE yelled. I immediately dropped to my knees and, holding his huge monster at its base with one hand started licking my wife's pussy juice, and his cum, from its surface.

I looked up and saw the agony and humiliation playing across Bill's face. I really thought he'd stop me, but I guess he really did mean what he said in the car, that he'd do anything to keep getting access to HER cunt. To my surprise and to Bills humiliation and embarrassment his cock started to get hard again in my hand. I continued to lick his cock, hoping that SHE would not tell him to put it in my mouth.

"OK, that's enough," SHE finally said, much to my relief, "you can take him home now." She again dismissed us with a wave of HER hand. "But remember to pick him up again after work." Bill and I remained in embarrassed silence, refusing to look at each other while he dressed then I took him home on my way back to work. But we both knew that his cock would have gone into my mouth if SHE had ordered it, and that neither one of us would have stopped it. I had barely gotten back to my desk when my secretary announced that SHE was on the phone again.

"Yes dear," I said into the phone.

"I was just looking through this very interesting book named 'The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sexual Practices'." I'm sure SHE heard my groan when I heard the title of the book. "In here," SHE continued, "there is an article about men having their cock's pierced." I moaned even louder. "I want you to find some place that does that kind of work and see if they have anything small enough to fit on your little 'weewee'." I heard HER laughing on the other end of the phone. "And dear," SHE said before she hung up, "don't come home without one."

The phone clicked and went dead. I let the phone slip from my hand and drop to the desk. I let my head rest in my hands. What more, I thought could SHE possibly make me do?

I let my head rest on my hands, feeling alone and desolate. 'Snap out of it' I told myself. I'm a big time corporate executive. I regularly stare down those big dicked assholes across the negotiating table and broker million dollar deals that put them in the poorhouse. I know how to prioritize my options. I'm used to making the hard decisions.

I got out a piece of paper and made a list of my options.

1- Leave the bitch. Let HER have half of every thing I've ever earned.

2 - Go home and confront the bitch, tell HER I'm not going to put up with HER bullshit any more.

3- Get myself pierced.

I looked at my list for several minutes, then picked up the yellow pages to look up body piercing. I could face any man across the table and make him blink first, but I knew I'd never be able to face HER down.

The add promised 'Full body piercing' done 'In private booths' with 'Discretion and confidentiality' it also promised 'Fully trained and certified, male and female technicians' to 'Fully service your every piercing need'. If I had to be pierced, this sounded like just the place. I called the number, and made an appointment after work for my 'voluntary' penile mutilation. I had barely hung up the phone when my secretary announced that SHE was on the phone again. I picked up the phone and SHE spoke before I could even get out a 'Yes dear'.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.