Lonely Wives - Cover

Lonely Wives

Copyright© 2005 by Geek Writer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - guy cuts lawns for his Mom's friends and gets a little extra for his trouble...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex  

"Duncan?" a voice said from behind me. I turned around with my mom to see who was speaking.

"Hi Miss Jenkins, how are you?" I said innocently for my mother's benefit. My math teacher that I had been banging the hell out of for the last several days was dressed as you would think a highschool math teacher to be dressed. Loose jeans, a billowing shirt; her long blond hair tied up in an pony tail. All of which couldn't totally hide what I knew was underneath - Tits and Ass like I had never seen before.

She shook my mother's hand when I introduced them, asked me how my summer was going and talked about neutral innocent things. "So, are you teaching senior's Calc this year?" I asked.

"Yep, I checked already and you're in my 11:30. I cheated a little and saw that you have Art at 1 o'clock." Her burning gaze told me that the reservation time she had in mind for this weekend was at 1. "Cool, thanks for letting me know Miss Jenkins."

We said goodbye and walked to the car. "Duncan" my mother said.

"Yeah Mom?" I asked innocently.

"Why does your math teacher know about your schedule?"

"I asked her when I saw her the other day" I dodged nervously.

"When did you see her?" she asked, eyeing me out of the corner of her eye.

"When I was coming back from one of the pool jobs, I stopped to get a drink at 7-11"

"Oh" she said.

I wondered if I had dodged the bullet because over the next several days, she kept bringing her into the conversation. "Miss Jenkins this" and "Miss Jenkins that" and how she had seen her again in town, etc, etc.

Saturday morning rolled around. While I was eating breakfast the phone rang and my mom answered it. She looked at the receiver after a second and hung up. "Hmmm, wrong number" It happened two more times before she went upstairs to grab something. I hovered near the phone and practically jumped out of my skin when it rang again.

"Hello?"

"Duncan!!" Miss Jenkins voice whispered fiercely.

"Mmmm Hmmm" I answered in case my mom came back down.

"11:30!!" she cried, hanging up. I looked at the clock. It was already 10:15.

I shouted up the stairs, "Mom, I'm going for a ride"

"Where are you going?" she yelled down.

"Probably a 45 or a 50 miler. Won't be back till dinner"

"Kay. Be careful!"

I ran out to the garage, made sure my bag had my stuff in it, clipped into my pedals and put my helmet on. I practically raced downtown, hiding my bike behind the hotel. I went through the back door and into the lobby, spying Laura Jenkins in one of the high backed chairs. She caught my eye as I walked towards her and shook her head slightly. I angled in a different direction as I saw her hand move. She flashed three fingers, a closed fist and four fingers.

I went to the elevator and punched the button, hitting the third floor button when it opened. I walked to the mens room and changed into nicer clothes, a pair of nice jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Walking towards 304, I noticed that it was slightly open. Knocking lightly, I slowly pushed open the door. It was an average room with a bathroom an open closet, a tv and a kingsize bed. I dropped my bag next to the bed and spun when I heard the lock in the door turn. There, in front of the door, dressed in a sexy black teddy was Miss Browne. Strangely, she wasn't wearing the mask. She smiled, walking slowly towards me.

"Fucking mommies and teachers, are you Duncan?"

"Yes Ma'am" I smiled, nodding.

"You know I'm about to get married right?" she said in a sultry voice, sliding her hands around my neck and hugging me close so my face was inches from her own.

"Yes Miss Browne, I know your about to get married. But if you didn't want this, you wouldn't be here, and you SURE wouldn't be dressed as sexy as you are."

Her answer was a long luscious kiss. Her lips were soft and large, parting slowly to let her tongue snake into my mouth. Her hands slid down to my hips, pulling them in closely so she could grind her crotch against me.

"Mmmmm, nice hot white young cock. Just what a young woman of color needs before she marries the rich old fart." Her grin was wicked and dazzling. "Lets get down to some serious fuckin shall we? I have a rehearsal dinner that starts in two hours."

I reached for my buttons, ripping the shirt open to expose my hardened chest and abs. Her hands undid my pants as her tongue bathed the side of my neck and down to my hardening nipples. Pulling down my pants brought her face to face with "The Great White Hope" as she called it.

"Kick those things off while I get movin on this thing" she breathed as she wrapped her lips around the head of my hard cock. I somehow got my feet out of the jeans as she coated the outside of my dick with saliva. Sucking and rolling around the head of it, I watched my sexy Art teacher suck the hell out of my dick. Grabbing the sides of her face, I began fucking her darklipped mouth. Her constant humming brought me to the edge in no time.

"Cumming" I warned. She locked her mouth on the head and played with my balls as I shot my first orgasm right into her mouth. She milked every drop out of my dick, pushing me on my back onto the bed.

"Scoot up" she said, motioning me to the middle of the bed. She climbed right on top of me, sliding the head of my still hard cock inside her. "God I want some dick. Fuck me with this thing. Bang the shit out of my pussy!"

Not wanting to disappoint the lady, I held her hips and shot my dick up into her, elicting a loud moan. "YYyyyes!" she wailed as I sheathed half of my cock in her slick pussy. Holding her hips in place allowed me to arch my back into the motion. By the third stroke I was all the way in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.