The Blind Date Blues - Cover

The Blind Date Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Phillip and Amy are thrown together by their parents on a blind date so they can chaperone their older siblings. Oil and water just don't mix, but as their dates go on, he's a little less like oil and she's a little less like water until they're ALL mixed up. Half slow, half fast, this story is about changing relationships.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When they got home George and Sam went straight to the bedroom. George's shirt was almost off as he went through the door.

Phillip stood, arms at his sides, facing Amy. Neither one knew what to do.

"We just won't," said Phillip. "We'll do something else instead. You want to play a board game?"

"No," said Amy softly. She reached for the buttons of her blouse.

Phillip watched nervously as her bra became visible. "A snack! We could make something to eat."

"I'm not hungry," she said. "Not for that." She draped the blouse over the couch and reached behind her. She did that magic girls can do with just two fingers and her bra popped loose. She threw it on the couch, proudly thrusting her pale breasts at Phillip.

"Suck them," she ordered.

To give Phillip his due, he tried to resist, but the sight of those cherry nipples made his knees weak. He collapsed on the couch with her and nursed her nipples gently as she cooed and told him what a good boy he was. She worked at the fastener of her shorts and began pushing them down over her hips. Her panties caught in them and began to slide down too. She didn't care and pushed until they were at her knees and she could kick them both off.

Suddenly she was naked and warm and wanting him. Now her fingers worked at HIS clothing. As a last ditch effort he kissed his way down her belly, toward her pussy. But she stopped him, making him get naked with her and THEN she pushed his head toward where she was spreading her legs.

"Taste me," she ordered.

He did and she had an orgasm almost instantly, just like the last time he'd done this. He let her writhe and gave her long flat-tongued licks that covered both pussy lips as she came. Then he went to work on her clitty and probed her vaginal canal with his tongue as she trip hammered into another long glorious orgasm. Rather than satisfying her though, those orgasms only made her feel even more empty. His tongue was wonderful, and she knew she'd always love the feel of it trying to slide inside her, but she wanted something bigger ... harder ... longer.

She knew it would hurt, but she no longer cared.

She contorted herself until she could reach her shorts with the fingers of one hand and she dragged them to her. Her hands fumbled with them and she pulled out the little packet.

She was about to rip it open and, in the process, peered at it. In fancy script were the words:

"Genuine Imported French Tickler, ribbed for her pleasure," and, under that, in tiny letters almost too small to read "Not a Prophylactic Device. Use in conjunction with protection."

Frantic she tore open the packet and pulled out the bright red rubbery thing inside. It was a ring of rubber, not a sheath. She unrolled it and found it was about two inches long, with bumps and ridges along most of that distance and spikes of semi-soft rubber at one end. It was obviously designed to be worn at the base of the penis. It looked like some kind of torture device.

She felt a terrible ache in her belly. She wanted to be filled ... NEEDED to be filled. "Phillip," she moaned, as he slurped away at her flowing nectar. He raised his messy face, grinning from ear to ear. Phillip was having a great time.

"I need you," she moaned again. "I need you in me."

Phillip's eyes got round as quarters. The smile disappeared.

"We can't," he croaked.

"I NEED you, Phillip. Pleeease," she begged.

He looked at the thing in her hand. "Where's the rubber?" he asked.

"It ISN'T a rubber. It's something else," she whined.

"Then we can't," he said firmly. He couldn't believe he was saying that, but he felt stronger than he had in a long time.

Amy reached and pulled his face to hers. She licked her juice off his lips and kissed him. "I love you more than anything, and I know you think you're doing what I want you to, but Phillip ... I NEED YOU IN ME RIGHT NOW AND I MEAN IT. PHILLIP, YOU'D BETTER FUCK ME RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU MYSELF!"

Her hand reached for his cock and found it, rock hard and ready to do exactly what she wanted it to do. She pulled on it and moved him into position over her. Now she spread her legs as widely as she could, whimpering, cooing, whispering to him, pulling his cock ever closer to her slippery sex.

"Oh pleeeeeeaaaase, Phillip," she cried.

Phillip was actually in complete control of himself. But he also knew that something was happening that he had no control over and he was terrified that it would drive them apart after it was all over. What he couldn't decide was whether DOING what she wanted would drive them apart, or NOT doing what she wanted would drive them apart.

He gave it one last try.

"Are you sure Amy?" he pleaded.

"I've never been so positive about anything in my whole life," she said and she said it with conviction that got through to Phillip.

He sagged and let the tip of his cock touch her. She moaned when she felt his touch and wiggled in anticipation of being full.

"I should go slow," he whispered in her ear.

Her hands went to his ass and pulled. "No," she breathed.

"I'll hurt you," he whispered.

"I don't care," she urged him on.

Now the tip of his cock was seated in wet heat and he wanted to push. But there was resistance and when he pushed against that resistance she moaned and her legs flopped.

"Kiss me," she demanded.

He covered her lips with his and her fingernails dug in deep in his ass. He couldn't do anything except go forward. The pressure got harder and she whined in his mouth. Then something gave way and the force he'd been pushing with was more than enough to sink him more than halfway into her hot, wet sheath. She groaned into his mouth, but kissed him harder, more urgently and her fingernails kept digging. He gave one convulsive thrust and his pubes meshed with hers.

He was all the way in her.

Now her arms dropped to the couch, nerveless. He broke the kiss and looked at her face. Her eyes were still closed and she was biting her lower lip. She wiggled her hips and he couldn't tell if she was trying to get away from him or just move.

"You want me to take it out?" he whispered.

"You do and I'll thrash you within an inch of your life," she rasped.

"Are you OK?" he asked, giving in to the urge to push a little harder.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned as he got even further into her virgin slot. "It hurts, but it's the best hurt I ever felt in my whole life."

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered in her ear.

"Then FUCK me," she grunted, and she threw her pussy up at him, or tried to. He had her pretty well pinned to the couch.

Phillip threw caution to the winds then and, somehow knowing what to do, withdrew most of his rigid prick from her overstuffed puss. Then he reversed and slid it all right back into her, banging off of her pubic bone when he hit bottom again.

"OHHHH YEEESSSSSS!" she squealed. "OHHH, PHILLIP, THAT'S JUST WHAT I WANT!" Her hips went crazy as she tried to make him repeat that movement.

"Lie still!" he ordered. Her eyes opened wide at the tone in his voice, but she went limp.

Then Phillip fucked her. He made ten or twenty thrusts, pulling back as much as he dared each time, determined that he would do this to her until she babbled and screamed. But then he needed to push in and stay there, because he was about to cum and he didn't want to.

When he pinned her again his toes slipped on the carpet and his pubic bone mashed hers as he slid a little. He immediately felt her jerk, as if she had been shocked by some electric jolt and he knew he had just discovered something important.

He got a grip with his toes and rocked upwards, mashing and rubbing her clitty with his pubes and she yelped, her arms crushing him to her. Fascinated with how she was responding to him, Phillip found he was calm and that the urge to blow his wad had backed off a little. So he began to play with her, trying this type of thrust, or that kind of hip swivel, leaning in to suck at her nipples, or lick her neck as he prodded her. Slowly he learned what made her twitch and moan the most and he fine-tuned his actions until she DID scream, and her whole body vibrated as she came so hard that spittle flew out of her mouth as her head flopped back and forth.

She DID babble now, saying his name, and various curse words he didn't even think she knew. Her nails raked his back painfully and her legs came up off the floor and wrapped around his back. She began to chant that she loved him and he felt his balls contract, about ready to empty themselves into his prick, which would then spurt his cum ten feet if what he felt was true.

Once more he leaned down and whispered in Amy's ear. "I have to cum now Amy. I can't stop it anymore."

"YEEESSSSSS!" she screamed, and her hips went crazy as she slammed her pussy up onto his prick.

"Not in you honey," he groaned.

"YEEESSSSS IN MEEEEEEE," she whined, and she wouldn't let him go.

He stopped, frozen in a moment of time they'd both remember for the rest of their lives. Her eyes flew open, wide, almost scared, as she thought he was just going to stop.

"Pleeeease," she whimpered.

He stared deep into her eyes and his prick lurched as the first liquid fire leapt out of it and splashed her pussy full. Her pupils dilated as she felt her lover's sperm injected deep in her belly and she smiled.

His first burst was followed by six more, each a little less than the others, but each one clearly felt by the girl who now craved that feeling.

Fate roared and jerked his knobby prick harder. Just as it began to spew, and he aimed it at the young couple, another situation he was monitoring ripped his attention away from them and his fateful cum arced over Amy and Phillip to fall harmlessly to the side.

Fate didn't notice that he had missed.

Phillip's sperm cells were just as agitated and active as George's had been when they sought out Sam's egg and attacked it. But there was no egg in Amy's uterus for them to hunt down and ravage. That egg was still safely behind the sturdy walls of her ovary, and would not venture forth for another four days. By then, unless Phillip replaced them, his little soldiers would all be dead.

The only noise in the living room was the panting gasps of Phillip and Amy as they tried to catch their breath. Phillip was still hunched over Amy, still plugged into her tightly, though he wasn't hard any more. Amy's hands were still gripping his hips, though lightly now, as if they were just lying there. His face was buried in the soft hair that covered her neck and he breathed in her scent, loving it.

Finally he pushed with his arms, and lifted his body off hers. Her head was lying back on the couch, her eyes closed, and her hands fell limply to her sides as he moved.

Phillip didn't know what to do ... to say.

"Are you OK?" he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Amy opened her eyes and they stared soberly into his. Then she smiled, a tired smile, and her hands came up off the couch to tenderly hold his head and pull it toward her for a kiss.

"I love you," she said, and she kissed him with a kiss that was hungry and demanded that he love her back. He let his chest back down on hers and returned that kiss with every bit of passion he had left in him. It was only because he had ejaculated only minutes before that he didn't stiffen again.

Finally the kiss broke and Phillip said "I don't want to move, but I know this is uncomfortable for you."

"It's OK," she said, and pushed on his chest. They both looked at where they were joined sexually and watched as his soft, wrinkled cock backed out of her pussy. It was closely followed by a thick pool of white, shiny cum. Amy reached with one finger and dipped it in the pool of spunk, then brought that finger to her mouth as Phillip watched in slack-jawed wonder.

She put the fingertip in her mouth and sucked it clean, then looked at Phillip. "That's definitely you. I'll never forget your taste."

Phillip sat beside her. "We probably shouldn't have done that," he said, as his conscience began to bother him.

Amy reached over and slapped his thigh. She was still sitting splayed out, completely unashamed of what some might call her 'slutty' pose.

"Don't get used to it," she said. "But I can tell you right now that's not the last time we'll ever do that. I wish we could do it again right this second."

"Didn't it hurt?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes, but it was a good hurt. I can't explain it except that while it hurt a lot, I wanted to feel that hurt somehow. Then it changed and it didn't hurt very much at all. Then it changed some more and I thought I was going insane. I never knew anybody could feel that good and not just die of happiness."

She got an odd look on her face. "Wasn't it nice for you?" A married man would have recognized that tone of voice at forty paces. Phillip, by virtue of his youthful innocence, dodged a bullet simply by the amount of emotion that was in his voice when he answered her.

"Nice isn't the word I'd use," he started. "Amy I've never felt anything like that ... EVER, and I didn't want it to stop ... EVER, and if you don't marry me some day, so I can do that whenever I want, I don't think I'll EVER get married because it couldn't POSSIBLY be better with another girl."

Phillip was suddenly covered with wiggling, warm, naked girl. She was so excited that she actually bit his shoulder and drew blood with the sharp corner of one tooth. Then she kissed him everywhere she could get her lips until he had to tickle her to get her off of him. He ended up lying stretched out on the floor beside her, holding her two wrists above her head with his hands.

Still she fought with him, giggling now, and licking him instead of kissing. He rolled on top of her and pinned her butt to the floor with his weight, sitting on her hips. Her hands were slightly higher than her head now, and firmly held to the floor by his hands. Now she couldn't reach any part of him to lick and she panted, trying to catch her breath. Her hair was half covering her face and she tried to shake her head and then blew with her mouth, but she couldn't move it all.

"Help me," she ordered.

"I'll help you," he growled and he scooted down until he was sitting on her thighs and began licking and sucking her nipples.

Amy squealed and laughed and ordered him to stop, but he was through taking orders for the day. He got her nipples hard until, if she'd been standing, she could have hung a necklace on them. His cock got hard again, and he wiggled until it was lying in the crease between her legs, the head resting on her still messy mons.

"I could help you with that," she panted, raising her head and looking at his prick.

"I don't need any help," he said, still growling.

He lay forward on her, with his legs outside hers so she couldn't actually spread her legs very much and began to slide his slippery cock up and down the crease in her legs.

"I might let you help me in a minute," he said, having fun just rubbing up against her.

Then, to both their delights, his cockhead found her newly deflowered opening and plugged into her pussy. Now her legs pressed hard, trying to fly apart, and he had to carefully lift one knee and put it inside her legs, without pulling out of her, and then the other. Her thighs opened wide for him. With a sigh of contentment he slid the rest of the way inside her until, with a wet squelch, their pubes meshed again.

"Please let go of my hands," said Amy in a little girl voice. "I promise I won't bite."

Phillip did and her hands flashed to his back, pulling him down until he was lying full on her. He was sure his weight would be uncomfortable, but she pulled and moaned her appreciation at the feel of him covering her as he pushed deeper, always trying to get more cock in her.

"I love this," she moaned. "I can't believe I made you wait as long as I did."

"We shouldn't even be doing this now," he moaned back, but made no effort at all to pull out of her.

"Oh yes we should," she groaned back, pulling his face to hers for hot kisses.

Their lovemaking this time was less hurried and more experimental. She tried things with her hips and the muscles she hadn't ever felt until they were in contact with a hard cock to push against. He played with his ability, being on top, to move this way, and that way and was able to tell from her reaction which ways she liked the best. He went back to that little half circle he'd discovered by accident and she came like a rocket going off, saying his name mixed in with thank you over and over again.

This time, when he felt the need to cum he put his mouth by her ear and said "I'm going to cum in you one last time before we start using protection." Her hips went crazy as she chanted "Yes," over and over again until she felt the warm balm of his offering. Phillip froze over her, his face a rictus of what looked like agony. The only thing moving on his body was his cock as it jumped and spat a thick stream of sticky sperm into Amy's belly.

As the last of his sperm flowed into his lover, he pulled on her and rolled until she was on top, draped limply over him like a blanket, her head on his chest as they both caught their breath and rested.

When Amy finally lifted her head to see what time it was, she barely had enough time to get Phillip in the shower so he could get dressed so he could go back home on time. She had to go into the bedroom to get Sam up. She and George had fallen asleep, naked, after they had made love. As Phillip got out of the shower, Amy pushed a naked Samantha in.

The next Wednesday, Sam expected her menstrual flow to start, but it didn't. Neither did she have any of the signs of what would, in a later decade, be called pre-menstrual syndrome. There were no home test kits in those days. Either a girl went to the doctor to see if she could kill a rabbit, or she waited.

Sam waited. She couldn't admit to her parents that she might be pregnant. And, sometimes, girls were late.

That weekend they went to a movie. Sam had told George. George then confided in Phillip, and he told Amy. This was the first chance they had all had to be together. There was an uncomfortable silence as they drove toward the theater. There wasn't much to talk about, though Phillip did ask Amy if she was afraid the same thing would happen to her. She confidently shook her head. "I don't think so," she whispered. Then she kissed him on the cheek and said "And I don't care if it does."

That was supposed to make him feel better, but it didn't. That night, when George stopped to put a dollar's worth of gas in the station wagon, it was Phillip who went into the bathroom and bought four rubbers for a quarter apiece.

With every quarter Phillip dropped, Fate growled his unhappiness.

The two couples sat in the theater, holding hands, thinking about ... things.

Nobody had any sex that night.

The next weekend, Sam showed up with Phillip in tow at George's house. She had a Monopoly Box under her arm, and the four of them played until it was time for them to go home.

Their kisses were warm and loving when they all parted, and the boys' hands flitted all around the girls' bodies, but stayed outside their clothing.

The week after that they didn't feel like playing a game and George didn't want to go to a movie. He put two blankets in the car and drove them to the lake again, to the same place where he had taken Sam's virginity and possibly made her pregnant.

"We need to talk," he said, putting the blankets on the ground. Phillip and Amy started to walk away but he said "No, you two need to stay."

All four sat in a circle and they talked about what to do if Sam was, in fact, pregnant. When Amy said she and Phillip didn't need to be there, her brother leaned over and, in a serious voice, said "Yes you do. You and Phillip might be in the same situation." Amy started to deny it, but George said "We HEARD you Amy. You were yelling loud enough to wake the dead!"

Amy hung her head.

George turned to Sam. "I love you. And I'm not running out on you."

Sam cried then, and said "But we're only seventeen and by the time we graduate I'll be as big as a house. They don't let you go to school when you start showing."

George got up and paced. "I went and talked to a recruiter yesterday," he said.

Everybody got deathly still.

"He said that after Basic Training we can get married. They'll take me now."

"The Army?" asked his sister. The thought of her big brother being gone suddenly seemed awful.

"Yes. The Air Force and the Navy both want you to graduate first, but the Army will take me now. My parents would have to agree, but I think they will."

"But where would we live? HOW would we live?" asked Sam. She'd never been further than fifty miles from home, except on vacations, when the whole family was with her.

"Sweetheart, they pay a hundred dollars a month. And that's just for me. For you and a baby I'd get an extra almost eighty dollars a month. That's a hundred and eighty dollars a MONTH!" said George, who was excited at the very idea of making so much money. "I asked Dad and he said our house payment is forty two dollars a month, and look at how big our house is. With that kind of money we could have our own car too, Sam."

Samantha looked doubtful, but George was on a roll, being the big brother and head of household. He turned to Amy. "What about your situation? Are you late too?" he asked.

Amy jumped to her feet to. She was irate. "First of all it's NO business of YOURS whether I'm pregnant or NOT!" She moved toward him, standing right in front of him so close that her breasts were touching him. Her hands were on her hips and she looked up at him with a frown on her face. "And if I AM pregnant, then Phillip and I have some talking to do, and we'll have to tell Mom and Dad and HIS Mom and Dad, and then make some decisions. But it will be US who make those decisions, George, and NOT YOU!"

By the time she yelled "YOU," she was pushing against him so hard that he stepped back.

Amy would have been even more pissed if she knew that what George was actually thinking about during her lecture was how her breasts felt pressing into his stomach, and what they had looked like in the pool, and even what they might taste like.

But he knew what to say to get her to calm down. "OK, OK, don't get your panties in a wad."

After more discussion they decided to wait one more month, just in case Sam had missed her period for some other reason than what they all pretty well knew it had to have been. That would also give them time to see if Amy had her next period, which was due within the next week.

During that time they all refrained from having intercourse. There were two hot and heavy sessions during which they discovered what the world would later call "69". For George and Sam, that was a wonderful release, especially for Sam, who had two or three orgasms before George shot her throat full of his cream.

For Amy and Phillip, though, it didn't work out as well. They both loved the taste of each other. That part was fine. And Phillip learned enough that he got her off, but it still wasn't enough for Amy. The second time they did it, Amy, figuring that if she was pregnant it couldn't hurt, and that if she wasn't, it was too close to her period to be dangerous, demanded to be filled with Phillip's wonderful long, strong prong. She never came as hard as she did when she felt his warm spunk squirting all over the inside of her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.