The Blind Date Blues - Cover

The Blind Date Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Phillip and Amy are thrown together by their parents on a blind date so they can chaperone their older siblings. Oil and water just don't mix, but as their dates go on, he's a little less like oil and she's a little less like water until they're ALL mixed up. Half slow, half fast, this story is about changing relationships.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Had they been alone in the pool, Sam and George would have soon been engaged in what was now their favorite game - hide the sausage. But they weren't alone and, for some reason, George just couldn't mount his girlfriend and slide his aching penis into her while his little sister watched.

As for Amy and Phillip, they ended up panting and horny, with no outlet for their passions and both felt itchy and jumpy as they pulled apart to try to catch their breath. Both wanted something more, but both were scared to do anything else. Amy loved the feel of Phillip's hot spunk on her skin, and when he'd shot off between her legs she'd thought she was going to pass out from the joy of the feel of all that dangerous sperm so close to where it could change her life forever. But the thrill of being that close to danger was enough for now ... almost, anyway.

Samantha gazed at her little brother and saw the same signs in him she'd seen in George when she and he had first started playing around sexually. Now that she was more experienced, she knew several ways that his no doubt aching balls could be relieved. And, having experienced the joys of feeling George's mouth on her sex, she had a pretty good idea what would help out Amy's wild eyed appearance too.

She pushed George away from her. "I want to go talk to Amy for a minute," she said. He moaned his disappointment and she glared at him. "I'll be right back, you big baby."

She floated over to the younger couple, keeping her breasts below the water. It sent a thrill through her when her little brother looked at them, but she had more important business to attend to. If things worked out, she could get her cookies without going back to the house, where it would be too easy to lie down and let George fuck her brains out again.

"Go talk to George," she told Phillip. When he balked she snaked her hand out and tried to grab his balls again. He yelped and backpedaled.

"I want to talk to Amy ... alone." She pointed toward George. "Go do man things for a minute."

As Phillip floated across the pool Sam faced Amy. "You feel all nervous inside ... don't you?" she prompted.

Amy looked at the older girl with helpless eyes and nodded.

"And you're thinking about letting him do ... things," prompted Sam again.

Amy's mouth opened and closed several times. "Yes," she whispered, her eyes darting toward Phillip. "But I don't want to." Her eyes teared up. "I mean I WANT to, but I DON'T want to. It's all so confusing!"

Sam patted the girl's shoulder. "I know. I felt all those things. It about drove me crazy. But I have an idea."

"What?" asked Amy, wiping her eyes.

"You remember the first time you and Phillip saw us? At the drive-in?"

Amy's head almost exploded as the image of Sam leaning over George's hard prick, rivers of white running from her nose, filled Amy's mind. She grimaced.

"I know it LOOKED terrible," said Samantha. "But it WASN'T! Really! It was FUN! I mean I did it wrong that time, and things got sort of turned around. But since then I've learned how to do it better and I'm telling you Amy, it makes him happy and it makes me feel better too. And he can do the same thing to me and it just feels so wonderful."

Amy didn't say anything, but she didn't frown any more either.

"I can teach you how," said Sam, her voice low, so it wouldn't carry across to the boys, who were now pushing and shoving each other in a display of testosterone induced machismo.

Amy looked at Phillip, posturing in front of her, maybe even without knowing it. She felt a surge of something that made her whole body tingle.

"Isn't it ... icky?" she asked, darting a sideways glance at Sam.

"I don't think so," said Sam firmly. "I love his taste and his ... his prick feels so cool when it's shooting into my mouth. There's this little place way in the back of my throat that makes me have an orgasm when I rub the tip of his prick on it. Amy, I'm telling you, it's FUN. Besides, if you don't like it you don't have to do it anymore. OK?"

"But won't Phillip think I'm ... slutty?" asked Amy, and then she realized what that communicated to Sam about what Amy thought about Sam, since Sam obviously did that.

Sam didn't take offense though. Instead she grinned. "If my little brother thought you were a slut, he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. In fact, I think he USED to think you were a slut, but has changed his mind."

There, that ought to rattle the girl a little. She deserved it for her stereotypical thinking.

But Amy wasn't stupid, and she saw the truth of what Sam had just said. Her friends DID act like sluts, teasing and letting boys do things to them only if they got money, or gifts, or status because of it. Her friends were much more like whores than Sam ever could be.

"I'm sorry, Sam," she said, knowing that the apology was somehow understood. "Yes. I want you to teach me. I want to make him happy."

"Goody," squealed Sam. She turned to the boys, who had calmed down and were now trying to eavesdrop on the girls' conversation. "Oh booyyeeees," she called out. "We have a little treat for you."

The girls herded their men to the little platform that was accessed by metal stairs from the ground. It was technically where you were supposed to get in and out of the pool. They made the boys sit on the platform, where their jutting penises were exposed, sticking up out of their laps like little anti-aircraft guns, searching for something to shoot down ... or in, as it were.

They didn't tell the boys what was going on. Sam just said "Amy wants to see something," and she started pointing out on George's stiff cock where he was the most sensitive, and describing how to slip the tip of the cock past the gag reflex place at the back of the throat so it didn't make you choke.

Then, before the startled and amazed eyes of three other people, she slid her mouth down over George's cock until her nose was nestled in his wet pubes. George groaned as her throat squeezed his prick.

Then she pulled off, eliciting another groan from George, who didn't want her to stop. She turned to Amy and reached for her brother's rock hard phallus.

Phillip thought he was just getting to watch something that was pretty hot to watch. He had no idea that he was in for the same treatment. So Phillip wasn't at all prepared when his sister grasped his penis, skinned his foreskin back over the purple helmet, and started pointing out places that Amy might want to use her tongue on it.

"What... ?" he blurted.

Amy shushed him, looking interestedly at the things Sam was pointing out. Sam pushed against a place just behind the head with her fingernail and a bubble of milky white stuff oozed out of the hole in Phillip's penis. Sam scooped it up with her forefinger and held it out to Amy.

"Taste," she ordered. "I just know you'll like it."

Amy looked at Sam, then at the blob of goo on her fingertip, then at Phillip, who was staring back at her like she was an alien from Mars. She stuck her tongue out and Sam wiped the blob off on the tip of it. Closing her eyes she slurped her tongue back into her mouth and, expecting the worst, tasted.

At first there wasn't much of anything. Then there was a slightly salty sensation, and something musky, like one of the perfumes she liked, but had to use very sparingly or it was overpowering. She looked at Sam again and then back at Phillip, who was still staring as if she'd grown another head.

"I can't tell. I think I need more," she said.

Sam grinned. "I don't think that will be a problem, based on my experience." She ran her hand down her little brother's stalk and then squeezed hard as she pulled her hand back toward the tip. An even bigger bubble of thicker white welled up out of the slit.

This time Amy went straight to the source to taste. Instead of using her finger, she reached out and grasped her boyfriend's leaking cock firmly. Then she leaned forward and swiped the tip of her tongue across the head. She marveled at how smooth the tight skin was, and how warm the blob of his stuff was. This time she tasted more. It was hard to describe because she'd never tasted anything quite like it.

But it wasn't bad, and it wasn't icky.

She raised her head and smiled. "I like it," she said. Then, without even thinking about it, she skinned her hand along his cock twice.

Not only was Phillip not prepared for what she'd just done, he was so blown away that he lost control. On the second jerk of his girlfriend's hand he exploded, his cum spraying everywhere as he fired off over and over again. One long string splatted on Amy's chest, and two more went in the water to one side.

"DON'T WASTE IT!" yelled Sam, and to EVERYONE'S surprise, including Sam herself, she swooped down and her mouth closed over the tip of her brother's cock.

She got two good spurts before Amy reacted enough to push her away and take her place. Sam reared back, but swallowed, noticing immediately that her brother's cum tasted slightly different than George's. Then, her appetite whetted by the two spurts she'd just swallowed, Sam dove back down on George's prick and deep throated him, moving toward her orgasm with a vengeance.

Amy, meanwhile, was exploring Phillip's penis while it dribbled the last of his emission into her mouth. She sucked hard and milked his cock like she'd seen Sam do, getting enough cum that she could really taste it this time. She pulled off, swirled the hot stuff around in her mouth and then swallowed it with a long "Mmmmmmmmm". Phillip fell over backwards on the platform as his world exploded and he felt faint.

Soon George was humping and groaning as Sam sucked his balls dry, tickling that special spot in the back of her throat until she squirted girl juice in the pool as she rubbed her clit.

It was quiet as all four of them recuperated. The only one who hadn't had an orgasm was Amy, and she was in a bad way without being able to identify just WHY she felt so ... so SOMETHING. Sam saw it in her face, the mixture of frustration, the overabundance of energy, the look of a woman in heat.

Sam pulled at her brother's arm. "Get up lazy. Amy needs you," she chided.

Phillip sat up, a dazed look on his face. "What?" he croaked.

"Amy needs you. She took care of you and now you need to take care of her. Come on!" Sam pulled and he slid into the water. Then Sam was maneuvering Amy up and onto the platform, spreading her legs and pulling her until her pussy was right at the edge of the platform. She guided Phillip in and draped Amy's legs over his shoulders.

Sam reached up and rubbed two fingers across Amy's hidden clitty and Amy jerked, her eyes going wide as she was touched by another girl. Sam ignored her and used two fingers to spread Amy's pussy lips.

"See that bump?" she said, pushing Phillip's face to within a few inches of Amy's gaping pussy. "That's what I want you to lick, and suck, and nibble on, OK? This is important, Phillip. Listen to what Amy tells you as you do this and DO what she tells you. OK?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.