The Blind Date Blues - Cover

The Blind Date Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Phillip and Amy are thrown together by their parents on a blind date so they can chaperone their older siblings. Oil and water just don't mix, but as their dates go on, he's a little less like oil and she's a little less like water until they're ALL mixed up. Half slow, half fast, this story is about changing relationships.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When they got to the house George pulled Sam toward his bedroom. Phillip and Amy both knew what their siblings were going to do. Despite how close they had become, both were still a little nervous about ... things.

"Our neighbor has a pool," said Amy. "He says we can use it any time we want to. You want to go swimming?"

"Well, I didn't exactly bring a suit," responded Phillip.

Amy looked at him with a frown. "After last Friday night I didn't think that would be a big obstacle."

Phillip felt his emotions overflowing. He pulled Amy to the couch and pushed her down, rather roughly, though he didn't notice that. He started pacing.

"Look," he started. "I don't understand all of this ... exactly. I mean I feel things and..." He looked at her helplessly. Then he kneeled so his eyes were level with hers. "I wasn't just saying it when I told you I love you. I never felt like this about ANYBODY, much less a girl. When I think of you not being there I actually hurt inside."

He looked at her hopefully. To his dismay she only said "Go on."

Now he got up and paced again. "I don't know WHAT to do. When we're together I get all ... swelled up inside or something."

She smiled. "The last time I saw you swelled up it was on the OUTSIDE." She giggled.

He threw his hands up in the air. "See? That's what I mean. I'm afraid that if I do what I want to do, or say what I want to say, I'll cross some line and you'll get mad at me and push me away and I don't want to screw this up because this means a LOT to me." He wasn't crying, but it was hard not to, because of the frustration and emotion inside.

Amy stood up. The fact that her head only came to his chest didn't bother her at all. She reached up and took his face in her hands.

"I'll tell you if you are screwing up. And I promise I'll tell you BEFORE I think about pushing you away. Besides, I don't think I COULD push you away. If you weren't my boyfriend I think I'd crawl in a hole and just stay there."

"AM I your boyfriend Amy?" he asked. They'd never actually talked about the "official" status of their relationship.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "You are DEFINITELY my boyfriend." She pulled his face down and kissed him with a sloppy tongue swapping kiss to punctuate her statement.

That led to more kisses and then they found themselves half lying on the couch, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies.

Amy pushed him back gently. "If YOU don't have a suit, it just doesn't seem fair that I wear one. I sure would like to go swimming."

Phillip was already hard by now. "Naked? In the DAYLIGHT?" he asked incredulously.

"He has a big fence around the pool. And he drives a truck, so he's usually not even home. We can check first."

She pulled him up and he followed her through the house, aware that the front of his pants was poking out. He had a vision of them knocking on the door, the man answering it, and seeing Phillip's erection, then pointing at it and laughing.

But no one was home, and she led him to the back yard where there was a tall board fence with a gate. Behind that gate was the pool. It was a typical pool for the early sixties, about three feet deep, with a sheet metal wall that made a big circle. It sat on top of the ground and had a vinyl liner that was blue. Amy went to a little dog house looking thing and something electrical went on. The water started moving a little in the pool. It looked clear and deep.

They watched each other drop their clothing, both completely captivated by each other's naked bodies in the light of day. Phillip couldn't believe how pink her nipples were, when they'd looked so dark at the lake, in the moonlight. Amy couldn't believe how big his stiff penis looked. In the dark she'd thought some of it was shadow or something, and even though she'd felt it with her hand, it hadn't felt as big as it looked now. She had a flashback to seeing George's even fatter penis plugged into Sam's pussy, sliding back and forth, and she felt her own pussy squirt something up inside of her.

They both realized they were just standing there, looking at each other and both blushed for some reason.

"You're so beautiful," sighed Phillip. And his hand reached for his hardon automatically. He'd jacked it twice before he realized he was jerking off right in front of his new girlfriend.

Amy, for her part, stared at him jacking that prick like she was frozen in time. She imagined somehow that his hand was her pussy, and that it was her pussy that was making the skin slip back and forth, uncovering and then covering the big purple head. Her head jerked and her eyes widened as she realized what she was thinking of. She had made up her mind she wasn't going to think about things like that. Playing with Phillip naked was one thing, but having sex? She had been telling her brother the truth when she said she would only give up her virginity to the man she married.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea," she said. She couldn't tear her gaze away from Phillip's stiff penis.

"We don't have to do anything," said Phillip, who had jerked his hand away from his cock when HE realized he was fondling it in front of Amy. "I mean I don't even WANT to do anything," he lied, thinking that might make her feel better. He didn't know women very well.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with me?" she began arching her neck to look herself over. In the process she spread her legs and Phillip saw her virgin pussy lips, pooching out like they wanted a nice long tongue kiss, between her legs. His prick surged and he felt something soothing start flowing through it, starting at the base. He looked down just in time to see a milky drop of precum ooze out of his cock.

"OK, I was lying. I just thought that might make you feel better. I mean, just look at my penis. Does THAT look like I don't want to do anything?" He felt better for fessing up. For some reason he didn't like lying to Amy. "But I remember what you said, and I'm not going to do anything. I really DO love you Amy," he said.

She was looking at him with a look he would later learn meant he was in for the time of his life. She bit her lip and her whole body shook, like she was cold or something. Then she spoke.

"That's the whole problem. I want to do things with you that I said I don't want to do. I mean I didn't want to do them then, but now I feel different, and I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. I'm afraid we'll lose control of ourselves and do something I don't want to do. Except I DO want to do it. Except we CAN'T do that. Do you understand?"

Phillip did NOT understand exactly what she'd said, but he had already made a hard and fast personal rule, and that was that he would only do things with Amy that she approved ahead of time. He figured that way he couldn't get in trouble.

"I understand perfectly," he said. "How about we just go swimming and cool off?" He was quite sure he and Amy were completely in control of their own destinies, and of their hormones too.

He was wrong, but he wouldn't find that out for a while.

In the house George was so enthralled with looking at his girlfriend's completely naked body, spread out on his own bed, that he completely forgot about what he'd bought at the gas station. Sam, not in on the deal, didn't think to remind him of protection. She was in heat too, and was staring lovingly at his stiff prong. She remembered how good it had felt in her pussy, and she wanted to feel that again. She thought fleetingly of how nice it would feel to get off by rubbing the back of her throat with his cockhead, but she was too impatient right now for anything other than his thick stiff prick up inside her pussy. Within sixty seconds of lying down on his bed, Samantha was stuffed full of juicy hard cock and was loving every second of it as she pounded her pussy up at him.

George, through quite admirable control, managed to get Sam off twice before he felt the need to fertilize his mate. They had already established bad habits. He didn't even think to warn her he was going to shoot. Instead he shoved as hard as he could and moaned that he loved her as his cock fired again and again, filling her already pregnant womb up with his spend. Sam luxuriated in the feel of hot sperm soaking her pussy and only briefly thought about how ... someday ... they'd have to do something about protecting her from pregnancy.

As they lay together in the afterglow, sweaty and not caring, breathing deeply, George played with one of Sam's no-longer-stiff nipples.

"Gosh I love doing that," he sighed. "I can't believe how good it feels."

"Yeah," she sighed back. "But we shouldn't be doing this, George. I could get pregnant."

Remembering what his sister had said to him George joked, "Well then, I'd just have to marry you and join the Air Force or something." He still didn't believe that she'd get pregnant. He also remembered his stop at the gas station then. "Shit, I forgot! I got us something at the gas station. I should have used it just now. But we can use it later."

"You bought a rubber?" asked an amazed Sam.

"Sure did," he crowed. "I got one for Phillip too!" He cackled. "Like they'd ever use one." He laughed some more.

"You'd just better hope he doesn't give it to Mom," said his worried girlfriend. "It would be just like him to do that, just to get back at us for chasing them off all the time. I'm amazed they aren't suspicious already."

George decided it wasn't the right time to tell his girlfriend that their younger siblings knew all about what they were doing. Instead he leaned over and suckled her relaxed nipple, making it get stiff again.

Sam batted his head with both hands. "You've done enough damage already. We'd better get up and go make it look like we do something other than disappear into locked rooms. Come on!" She bounded out of bed and pulled on her shorts and blouse, not bothering with the underwear, which she stuffed in her purse.

When the young lovers got out of George's bedroom, they looked for Amy and Phillip. It was George who figured out where they were when he stuck his head out the back door and heard the squealing and splashing next door. "Come on," he pulled Sam after him. "They're swimming next door. We can join them."

"But I didn't bring a suit!" complained Sam.

"No problem. Your brother didn't either. They're probably swimming in their clothes. We can too. Come on. It'll be fun."

It was George who just couldn't believe what he saw when he and Sam walked through the gate into the secluded area around the pool. There were his sister and his girlfriend's brother, playing in the pool, and they were stark naked! Phillip had his arms around Amy from behind her, which meant his cock was pressing against her bottom. His hands were splayed across her stomach and chest, and one of his hands was quite full of soft white tit as he dunked the girl and then let her go. She climbed up on him, almost putting her pussy right in his face as she tried to topple him and dunk him back. Both of them were shrieking with joy.

Samantha was also dumbstruck at the scene before her. Though the water was roiled up by their actions, she got several clear views of her little brother's penis and she was more than amazed at the feelings it caused in her. First of all, it was much longer than she thought it would be, if she'd thought about it at all. When she saw it she thought "man" instead of "boy" or "brother". Then she realized it was fully erect, as if it was ready to spear a woman's pussy and give her what she somehow knew would be GREAT pleasure. Her gaze flitted across his arms and chest, and she realized her little brother wasn't so little any more. She couldn't help but notice that, as a man, young though he was, he was handsome, and made her stomach feel things she'd only felt with George up to now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.