The Blind Date Blues - Cover

The Blind Date Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Phillip and Amy are thrown together by their parents on a blind date so they can chaperone their older siblings. Oil and water just don't mix, but as their dates go on, he's a little less like oil and she's a little less like water until they're ALL mixed up. Half slow, half fast, this story is about changing relationships.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

George was a happy, happy man. His prick was lodged so deeply in Sam's throat that he knew if he shot off now his cum would splash right into her stomach. The first time he'd cum she'd pulled almost off, and let his spunk fill up her mouth. Then she ran her mouth up and down his rod, leaving it covered with sperm. She'd gulped twice and then started licking the slippery treat off his cock while he stared in amazement. She'd gone back to deep throating him, and he'd stayed hard. Now he was close again. Without warning, she pulled off of him and, her voice husky, asked him to reciprocate.

For the first time in their relationship, her pants were off and her legs were spread for him. As he crawled between her naked and wide spread thighs, he wanted to fuck her so bad he could taste it.

But he tasted her instead.

He decided to apply himself to his job, since she had done such a fabulous job in deep throating him, so he licked and sucked and chewed until Sam whined out her joy, beating the ground beside her as she wrapped her legs around his head. She also hoped that he didn't crawl up and try to stick his prick in her, because if he did, at that particular point in time, she would let him.

He didn't though. Her reaction was so powerful that he decided to keep licking, sucking and chewing, to see if he could get that reaction again.

Amy unbuttoned the neck strap of her halter top and let it fall. Now there were two big buttons that held the strap behind her back together. She turned her back to Phillip and said "Could you help me?"

A part of Amy was watching all this, as if separated from her body. That part was screaming. It said things like "YOU'RE NOT THIS KIND OF GIRL!" and "YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO LET THIS BOY SEE YOU NAKED!" At the same time she waited for his fingers to touch the buttons on her back, she wondered what had happened that had changed her so much - had, in fact, changed her into exactly that kind of girl.

And the answer that came back was that, at last, she was with a boy she could trust. She could trust him to control his own urges, while she released control on some of hers. She was sure of it. And because of that, she was no longer afraid, and not even very nervous.

Phillip couldn't make his fingers work as he touched the fabric. He saw her slide her thumbs in each side of the waistband of her shorts, preparing to slide them down her slim hips and his cock leaked what felt like a quarter cup of fluid. She waited patiently for him to get his fingers working and, when they finally did, her top flopped to the ground in front of her. She immediately bent over and skimmed down both her terrycloth shorts and panties at the same time, flashing her pale buttocks at him.

Phillip groaned.

Amy turned around, as if she were completely dressed, instead of being gloriously naked.

"What's wrong?" she asked, in response to his groan.

In the moonlight her breasts looked smaller somehow, than they did when they were inside the halter top. His eyes were drawn to their tips, dark and insubstantial in the low light.

"Phillip?" she asked.

Phillip flushed and turned his head away. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but look."

Amy, in a voice she might have used with a friend, said "I told you you were allowed to look. Come on, let's go swimming."

But Phillip had a problem. If he dropped his shorts now she would see that he was painfully erect, and he didn't think she'd appreciate that at all. "I can't take my shorts off right now," he said.

Amy had a pretty good idea of why he was being so shy and she thought he was sweet. "Sure you can. You unbutton them, pull down the zipper and let them drop," she said back.

"But I can't," he insisted.

Amy knew that most boys would be flaunting their erection, trying to get her to touch it or kiss it or worse. She felt warmth in her belly for this boy who respected her. "OK, tell you what, I'll go down by the water and wait for you there." She turned and walked away.

Phillip would never in his whole life forget seeing her tanned body, with her two white buttocks lifting and falling opposite each other, as she walked naked away from him. It was just like at the drive-in, except now those bouncing white buttocks were bare, instead of encased in white cloth.

More juice leaked from his cock.

He had just dropped the last of his clothing, and was trying to figure out what he could do about his erection, when he heard his sister scream like she was being killed.

Acting on instinct, Phillip turned and ran in the direction of the scream. In his peripheral vision he saw the white streak that was Amy, running on a tangent, but for the same place. She had something dark in her hand ... he peered and saw a stout looking stick ... just as his bare foot hit something and he went flying.

Amy got to the area of the blanket first, drawn to the exact spot by the moaning of a very happy Samantha. Amy peered around an evergreen tree to see what was going on and her fingers went slack. The stick dropped to the grass. Her brother had his FACE between Sam's legs and he was ... making awful noises down there ... and moving his face back and forth.

George rode with the thrust of Sam's hips as she shoved her pussy up toward his face, and sucked in the hard little nubbin that he had discovered at the top of her slit that seemed to make her writhe more than when he touched anywhere else. His face was wet, but he was having the time of his life.

Phillip limped up behind Amy and saw the stick on the ground under her hand. She was breathing loudly. He peeked around her and saw what was going on.

He knew about this thing, had heard about it anyway, but hadn't thought boys actually DID it. He saw Sam thrust her hips up off the blanket and she cried out again. Now that they could see her it was obvious she wasn't in pain, that she wasn't being forced, and that something that felt exceptionally good was going on.

Sam felt that astounding feeling coming back when George fastened his lips around her clitty and sucked it in. "YES!" she shrieked. 'RIGHT THERE ... SUCK ME ... OHHHHHHHH" Again she screamed and her hands went to George's head and pulled his face hard against her sex.

Amy turned to run, took two steps, and her naked body slammed into Phillip's. They both went down in a tangle of arms and legs as her chest pressed against his. His penis slid between her legs as they hit the ground. She ended up on top of him, but listing to one side. She could easily have rolled off, but she didn't. Instead she panted like she had run a mile for her life.

Her face was only inches from Phillip's and suddenly she kissed him.

She'd made out with lots of boys, and passionate kisses were her specialty. But she'd always done them artfully before, divorced from the feeling of it all, using her kisses to achieve a goal, and that was to dominate the boy.

Now she felt the passion of those kisses and it scared her to her core. Like Sam, she knew that if this boy she barely knew tried to have sex with her right this second, she'd let him ... welcome him into her body ... and that frightened her to death.

She pulled away from him, pushed off his chest and, scrambling up, ran, as if her life depended on it.

Phillip, shocked by the collision, shocked even more by the entangled fall to the soft grass, and blown completely away by the kiss, did nothing based on his own brain. That brain was in shock and had temporarily suspended operations. But the Neanderthal in him saw his prey escaping, and adrenaline shot into his bloodstream.

Almost instantly he was up and chasing her.

One would wish that someone had been there to see this chase, because the description of it would have been entertaining. But no one was, and so we can only postulate what it was like. In fact, both of them were running flat out, their young, strong bodies striding as only healthy teens can, covering ground at an astonishing pace. But Phillip was two inches taller, and those two inches were in his legs. Two inches doesn't seem like much, but males generally have the advantage over females in running because of small differences in anatomy of the legs themselves, primarily the pelvic girdle. And so Phillip gained on her and, while his brain hadn't the faintest idea of what he would do if he caught her, his iron hard penis couldn't wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.