The Blind Date Blues - Cover

The Blind Date Blues

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Phillip and Amy are thrown together by their parents on a blind date so they can chaperone their older siblings. Oil and water just don't mix, but as their dates go on, he's a little less like oil and she's a little less like water until they're ALL mixed up. Half slow, half fast, this story is about changing relationships.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

When Sam was finally able to breathe again, and George had mopped up all his spooge with an old rag he found under the blanket they'd been lying on, and pulled his pants back up, and after Sam had put her bra back on and snapped her pants, the older siblings turned their now considerable wrath on their younger brother and sister.

"You guys are in SO much trouble!" yelled George. "See what you did to Sam? You almost KILLED her!"

"My throat hurts" complained Sam, still coughing a little from time to time. She looked at her brother. "You're going to PAY for that!" she snarled.

Phillip was quick on his feet. He looked at Amy, who, if she wasn't his new best buddy after seeing what they had just seen, was his confederate at a minimum. "Amy, do you think YOUR parents are going to like this story as much as MY parents are? I just KNOW that my parents are going to LOVE hearing about THIS!"

Amy caught on quickly and laughed. "Oh yes, I know my mother especially will just be RIVETED when I tell her about this." She turned to her brother. "Can we go home now George? There's something I want to talk to mother about."

"OK, OK" George held his hands up. "We get the message. But one word of this to ANYONE and you're both DEAD! You got that?"

"Hey" said Phillip. "Different strokes for different folks. That's my motto. If Sam likes snorting..."

George started toward Phillip with an angry look on his face, but Samantha pulled him back.

"I mean if you guys are happy then who are we to complain about it?" finished her little brother.

Amy giggled.

"What's so funny?" asked George, trying to get the blanket folded back up and the car restored to its former non-bed configuration.

Amy was thinking about those twin streams of cum flowing out of Sam's nostrils and the look on Sam's face when she realized another girl was seeing it. "Nothing. Its just something Phillip told me when we were on the swings."

"So you guys are OK with this double dating thing?" asked George.

"Yeah, sure" quipped Amy.

Phillip felt a decidedly nice warm feeling in the vicinity of his balls at the sound of her voice when she said that. Things had sure changed since about six O'clock.


Both mothers expressed great interest over how the first 'double date' had gone. Both Phillip and Amy had made so much fuss about it BEFORE the date that they felt compelled to maintain the same attitude AFTER the date, knowing that it wouldn't matter. Sam and George also complained about being 'stuck' with little brothers and sisters, and about how embarrassing it was when their friends saw them.

Both mothers smiled and called each other with contgratulations over how clever they had been. They thought their plan was working fabulously. Maybe because of that, or perhaps because of the machinations of Fate, it didn't occur to either of them to actually TELL Phillip or Amy that they were along to PREVENT sexual play from happening.

Regardless of how well 'Operation Chaperone' was working, George and Sam were still only allowed to go 'out' on one date a week. They could get together at each other's houses every day if they wanted, but neither set of parents wanted them getting used to the idea of being off for hours and hours, in the dark, doing who knows what, even if they WERE chaperoned by their siblings.

So Phillip had had a whole week to think about Amy, and about how she wasn't so bad once she got over that 'popular' girl attitude and was just herself.

And Fate, having a finely tuned sense of humor, almost laughed out loud as Phillip stood in front of a mirror and flexed his muscles, trying to look more like a jock, and then put on after shave, even though he had shaved just last week, and probably wouldn't need to shave again until next month.

As for Amy, she reflected more and more on Phillip that week, and how different he was from most boys she knew. Maybe this play and musical thing had something to offer after all, if it could make her feel all squishy inside, like the romance novels she liked to sneak into her bedroom did. And Phillip wasn't a jerk like a lot of the popular boys. He didn't leer at her and ask her how her tits were growing and other crude things like that.

And so Fate chuckled as Amy put on some perfume, and decided to wear a halter top with her terrycloth short shorts on this date.

And, if Fate had a dick, (which he certainly could, couldn't he?) he would have stroked it a few times as Sam practiced all week long, with a peeled banana, tickling that special spot in the back of her throat and cumming a total of seventeen times as she learned how not to choke on it.

And if Fate had balls, they'd have been as blue as George's were, because George didn't beat off all week long, wanting to save up as much spunk as he possibly could in case Samantha was willing to take his cock into her mouth again. It was hard not to spank that particular monkey. He remembered the feeling of all that sperm rushing through his prick. And... he remembered twin streams of that sperm running from his girlfriend's nostrils as she gulped the rest. Well, tried to gulp, anyway.


On what was Phillip and Amy's second date, George took them to the county park, at the lake. He had thought this was a great idea because he remembered his little sister saying they had been on the swings at the drive-in. And there was a playground at the county park too. George didn't quite get that his sister was old enough to get pregnant and have babies and never blink an eye about it. He didn't think about her that way, though, so the thought of her on playground equipment fit better with his conception of her. And if she and Phillip were off seesawing, or sliding on slides, then he and Sam could be alone.

There were also all kinds of nice, dark, quiet hiding places at the lake, where a blanket could be spread out and nobody would hit their head on the roof of the station wagon.

It was summer, and the date started out late. That's because George wanted the cover of darkness for his and Sam's activities, and because there would be fewer people at the park after it got dark. So, when they started out, he didn't see his sister reach over and put her hand on top of Phillip's hand. And, truthfully, he probably wouldn't have recognized the importance of that little thing.

But Phillip did.

He had noticed the halter top too as she got into the car, because she bent over as she got in, and he was treated to a spectacular view of the deepest, softest looking cleavage he'd ever had the opportunity to notice.

She had also smiled at him.

Most fifteen year old boys have a little trigger inside them. It's a genetic thing and they share that gene with the Venus Fly Trap. That's that plant that eats bugs, and it catches them by snapping (what looks like) two leaves closed in something like one one tenth of a second.

Except in fifteen year old boys, this gene triggers... and PRODUCES an erection in about the same amount of time.

What triggers the Venus Fly Trap is when tiny little trigger hairs are disturbed by the touch of the prey.

What triggers the fifteen year old male erection is the touch of the prey on his hand, or leg, or cheek or just about any place on the body. All those tiny hairs on a boy's body... are actually trigger hairs. Science hasn't proved all this yet, but take it from me... that's the way it is.

But I digress. The point of all those words was to explain why, on only his second date with the girl, a girl he didn't even like on the first date, Phillip's fifteen year old penis bloomed to life when Amy touched his... trigger hairs.

And there wasn't anything he could do about it. He couldn't adjust it, because her hand was only four inches away from it. He couldn't cover it up with his other hand, because all that would do was draw attention to it. So he took the high road of ignoring it, as if it didn't exist.

But it did exist and Amy saw it. It had tented up the fabric of his pants in such a way as to be too obvious to miss.

Her reaction had several components.

First she felt anger, anger that this boy turned out to be just like all the others. But that flashed by so quickly that she didn't even act on her impulse to jerk her hand away from his.

And that's because it was replaced with curiosity about why HE wasn't reacting to it. Some guys liked to shove their hips forward and emphasize it. Others she'd been out with would have already dragged her hand over to it, saying something like "I got somethin' for you, baby." The fact that he was looking out the window as if his pants weren't threatening to burst open fascinated her.

And then a third process entered her head by way of her loins as she reacted to the obvious evidence that he found her attractive and that he WASN'T a jerk who made it obvious. Well it WAS obvious, but he wasn't drawing attention to it.

She squeezed his hand. Then, since he was ignoring the tent in his pants, she did too.

The two younger kids didn't mind at all going to the lake, though Amy did have one complaint.

"If you'd have told us we could have worn swimming suits." she groused.

Sam turned her head and spoke to Amy in the back seat. "You mean you'd actually SWIM in that icky water?"

"Well sure, I've done it lots of times." responded Amy.

"It looks so... dirty!" said Samantha with a sour face.

Amy thought back to seeing the same girl, who was currently shuddering about perfectly good lake water, and remembered Sam with sperm dripping from her nose and mouth, and the way that sperm got all over the place, and Amy snorted.

Then, that picture in her mind, caused her stomach to flutter. The fact was, she'd thought about that scene quite a bit over the last week. One part of her thought it was just AWFUL, almost perverted even... except that some of Amy's friends claimed to have done the same thing... so maybe it wasn't so perverted. It always made her pussy get damp though, when she thought about it, and that puzzled her. She tried NOT to think about it because it made her feel all confused.

Phillip chimed in about then. "Yeah, there's a GREAT rope swing that hangs way out over the water, and you can swing way out and drop off and it's fun."

George said "Well, you two can go swimming all you want, but don't hang around and bother us. We'll be busy."

"I bet you will" said Amy under her breath. Phillip leaned over and nudged her with his shoulder, and Sam turned around to stare into the back seat.

When they got to the lake George drove as far into the park as he could and pulled the car into a round gravel parking lot. He turned off the engine but turned the key to the accessory position so the radio stayed on.

George got out and gathered up the two blankets he'd brought along. "You two can stay here, or whatever. Sam and I are going to go commune with nature, so don't bother us. And if either of you gets the stupid idea to sneak up on us and yell, I want you to know you'll both be walking home." George tried to sound as mean as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.