Snaring Brad Johnson - Cover

Snaring Brad Johnson

by Softly

Copyright© 2005 by Softly

Erotica Sex Story: Karen was Brad's assistant. He, thirteen years older then she, was attractive to her. Then, his wife died. He was rich and now available. She found out that Brad's family were nudists, who let the sons fondle their mother. Brad doted on his twin sons. They, Karen knew, would be the main obstacle to her becoming Mrs. Johnson. She decided to do whatever it takes to get the boys to accept her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

When Karen Evans started working for Johnson Homes, she was married to Gary Evans, who worked for the Great Southern Banks. That was five years ago. Now, Karen was newly divorced. Gary was always so prim and proper. Not a hair was out of place. He would push her away before he left for work so as to not get her lipstick or powder on his clothes. As you might imagine, he was a lousy lover. Karen wanted more out of life, but wasn't quite sure how to go about it.

She had never really been in the dating scene, since she and Gary started dating in high school. Gary never found out, but Karen did have some vices. When she was with her girl friends, she smoked and drank. She loved brandy, or Ouzo, a Greek drink. She had experimented with marijuana while in business school.

Six months before she married Gary, she went to Orlando with three other girls. They decided that since they were in an area where no one knew them, that they would really let it all hang out. That resulted in four very inebriated females being taken to a motel by four guys they only knew the first name of. It was a very naughty night, with all four girls experiencing all four guys.

Gary never heard that story either.

Now twenty-nine, Karen was the administrative assistant to Mr. Brad Johnson, owner of Johnson Homes, who had inherited the company from his father. Brad was a jean and sleeves rolled up executive, who preferred to be at the job sites instead of doing paper work in the office. An engineering graduate of MIT, he was very bright, and a bit ruthless. To Karen, he had an animal attraction about him. She sometimes thought about him being on her and in her. But she knew that would never happen. He was devoted to his wife, Ellen, who Karen knew and liked, as well as his twin boys, Tom and Edward, who both parents would do anything for.

The day came that Brad arrived at work very drawn and worried looking. It was so evident that Karen asked, "Brad, what is wrong? Is there anything I can do?"

Tears came to Brad's eyes. "Ellen has been diagnosed with lung cancer. It is already stage four. Her doctor told me that she has no more then six months."

"Oh God, Brad, I'm so sorry."

Four months later Brad came in looking just terrible.

"Brad?" Karen asked.

"Karen, the person in my bed is but a shell of Ellen. It is time for her to go."

A month later, Ellen died. Karen managed the meal after the funeral.

Two months later, both Brad and Karen worked late. "Take you to dinner?"

He asked.

"Yes, that sounds good."

He made no pass at her that night, but she caught him studying her intently several times.

The following Friday afternoon Brad smiled as he said, "Say, how would you like to spend tomorrow at my place? I have a large pool."

"Is that asking me on a date, Brad Johnson?"

"Something like that."

It was a pleasant afternoon. Karen, who was a diver in high school, did a few easy dives off the one-meter board. Brad clapped when she did a full gainer.

"Wow, you really get height off the board."

It was nothing like Karen once was, but Karen simple said, "Thank you."

Tom and Edward came to the pool at just after five, when Brad was cooking burgers. "They always show up when there is food cooking," Brad said with a laugh.

Both boys were very reserved with Karen. They had known her as that office girl. Now, she was something very different. She was at their home, sitting where their mother once sat.

After they ate, the boys left for a movie. Brad and Karen went into the house. Karen found a wall of books and photo albums in Brad's study.

Brad took a call. Karen was shocked to find nude photos of Brad, Ellen, and both boys taken in the house and at the pool. Then she found more of them naked with many other people. Brad Johnson and his family were nudists.

She left Brad's that night at just after ten. Again, he had made no pass at her.

In her apartment, Karen Evans poured herself a glass of straight Ouzo on the rocks, lit a cigarette, put her feet up to ponder what she knew, what she wanted, and what she must do to snare Brad Johnson, who was rich, attractive, and available. Yes, he was forty-three, which made him thirteen years older then she was. It would be exciting being married to a rich man. She knew that Ellen had taken trips to Europe, as well as going with Brad on Caribbean cruises, as well as trips to Jamaica, and Aruba. It dawned on her that the boys were her main obstruction. She would take care of those pampered boys.

What she did not know is why the Johnsons became nudists. Plain and simple, Brad Johnson is a voyeur. When he was just a boy, his mother carelessly would walk around the house, naked. She liked to do all the cleaning naked. When he was ten, she went from being Mommy to being a woman with tits and a pussy between her legs. By the time that he was fourteen, he wished that he could fuck her, but never had the courage to try.

So, when he married Ellen he insisted right from the start that she sleep and walk around the house naked. As the boys got older, both he and Ellen would kid about their reaction to seeing Mommy. Many times, the boys would get a hard-on as their Mother moved around the pool, or bent over in the house, giving them a shot of her open pussy. Tom got so bold that he would hug Ellen from the rear, with a tit in each hand. Ellen mentioned it to Brad, who said, "It is just harmless fun. I would rather have them feel you up than some young girl."

Tom and Ed got bolder still. When Ellen made no move to stop their advances, they both would wrestle with her in the water. Tits were grabbed; hands ran between her legs with fingers searching for her hole. Then it happened. Tom finger fucked her. Ellen froze, and then turned to look at Brad, who could see the motion of his hand, and knew just what he was doing. Brad winked at Ellen, whose pelvis was pumping back at the invader. Brad told the boys that night that it was okay to explore their mother. That was just good fun, but she was off limits to their cocks. Brad loved watching the boys sexually explore Ellen.

Before it could go any further, Ellen got cancer. Now Brad was plotting how to substitute Karen for Ellen for his watching pleasure.

The following Friday night found Brad and Karen alone at his house. After eating, he poured her a large glass of brandy, then another. Karen knew that he was different. He was more intimate, with his hands touching her. Her pussy was wet waiting for him to get it on with her. He did not disappoint her. He kissed her and then led her to the bedroom. Each undressed. Neither was a kid. Each wanted the sex to happen. He was ruthless, as she had guessed. He took her hard, assaulting her pussy, creating an ecstasy of pleasure in her loins. He had taken Viagra, so he was able to take her again, again, and again.

Tired and sweaty, they lie talking. "Brad, I noticed while looking at some photo albums the first night that I was here that your family are nudists. Would your boys be more comfortable around me if I was to go naked too?"

Brad could not believe his ears. In an instant, he knew that he had found a new sexual toy that he and his sons could play with. He smiled broadly contemplating how the boys would enjoy her. "Karen, that has been my main worry, if the boys would accept you. I do love you. You were always attractive to me. Now, if you are willing to meet the boys halfway, so to speak, I'm sure that they will enjoy having you become part of the family."

Perfect. Karen thought, as she leaned forward to kiss Brad.

"Karen, we were very understanding of the boys interest in touching a woman. I hope that you don't mind if they touch you?"

"They can treat me just like they treated Ellen." Karen whispered.

Later, when Karen was asleep, Brad went to the boy's bedroom. They were still up, checking out some porn on a web site. "Listen up, guys. As you know, I'm interested in Karen Evan, who is our guest."

"Yeah, sleeping in your bed, Dad." Tom said.

"Well, I've got some news. She will be naked at the pool tomorrow. She told me that she is willing to have you treat her just like you did your mother."

"Such as?" Edward asked.

Brad got a horny smile on his face thinking of how much fun the boys would have with this woman who was much younger than their mother. "She knows that you were allowed to touch your mother all that you wanted."

Tom, the bold one said. "Dad, you told us that Mom was off limits to our cocks. Karen isn't Mom, and we aren't related to her. Is it okay if we try to have sex with her?"

"I don't think that she will let you."

"Do you mind if we try?" Tom pressed the subject.

Brad, the voyeur grinned. "I would really enjoy watching you guys come on to her. Lets see how far that she will let you go."

"Great." Both boys said at once.

Brad and Karen were sunbathing naked, when the boys came out of the house, also naked. It was hot, so soon Karen wanted to take a dip. She got on the diving board and jumped several times getting a feel for the board. She knew also that the boys would be treated to watching her breasts bounce, as well as checking out her hair-covered pussy.

She walked back to the end of the board. This time when she advanced to the diving end she did it forcefully. She executed a perfect one and a half gainer, which was a feat off a one-meter board.

Both boys joined her in the water. "Nice dive." Tom commented. Edward, who had approached her from the rear, placed both of his hands on her waist. He pulled her to him, so that now his hands were on her stomach. She didn't say anything, so he lifted them to cover her tits. Ed could stand up, but it was too deep for Karen. She closed her eyes and floated in his arms, which allowed her lower body to float up. Tom moved between her legs, as his hand found her pussy.

Karen kept her eyes closed and said nothing. Tom's finger entered her. She opened her eyes to looked at Brad, but he was gone. He had left her to her own devices. It was traitorous in a way. But it was more comfortable for her to allow the boys to play with her with Brad not watching. It did feel good.

Tom pressed forward. His hands raised her rear. Ed was playing with her nipples. Tom's cock entered her. Just like that he had run it into her to the balls. Her mind raced trying to recall exactly what Brad had said about the boys conduct with Ellen. The booze had clouded her recollection.

Tom withdrew his cock. Both boys carried her to the lounges. Two pads were placed upon the deck. Karen was placed on them. Tom lie between her legs and entered her again.

Brad, in an upstairs window, was operating a video camera with one hand, while jerking his cock with the other. He was so proud of his sons. Chips right off the old block. Soon, Ed had his time on her. By now, who was on her and why did not matter. She had had one orgasm, and another was building deep in her body. When Ed withdrew, he turned to Tom. "I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat."

"Damn it, not yet. I've got another one coming. Tom, get on me." Karen screamed.

Tom put the wood to her again. This time it was like his father, fast and powerful. Karen was shaking in sexual ecstasy.

Brad made ham and eggs, with toast, orange juice and coffee. The boys, Brad, and Karen sat around the kitchen table chatting like nothing had happened. For Karen, it was surreal. What have you gotten yourself into girl? Karen thought.

She smiled to herself. In the last twelve hours she had longer, better sex then she had ever had, and she was snaring a rich man to boot. Her pussy felt really good. Her tits, even now, after a half hour from the time that Ed had pulled and twisted them, were still pointed and puffy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.