Jack and Jill - Cover

Jack and Jill

Copyright© 2005 by Old Fart

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A High School boy gets knocked over and knocked out at a Friday night football game, only to wake up in an angel's lap. This is their story. Things happen throughout, but what's consistent is it's a love story between two teenagers. Winner of the 2006 Clitoridesawards, 2nd place, Best Heterosexual Story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First  

Jill suggested we get in the pool. What she really said was "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg." I've never been able to figure out what's wrong with being a rotten egg. I let her beat me, then paid her back by dunking her.

She thought she was a pretty hot swimmer, so she challenged me to swim to the other end. I held way back and let her win. Not that she was a bad swimmer, she just wasn't in the same class as me. I'm not bragging, I'm just ranked third in the state in the 200 meter breaststroke and 200 and 400 meter freestyle for kids in high school.

She started calling me a wimp and a lightweight which led to more dunking and splashing, with her finally swimming underneath, trying to pull my suit down. My suit is really tight and it had an added appendage in the way so she was hardly able to budge it.

I grabbed the front of her trunks and pulled her toward me. She was ready to push away when she realized I was pulling her in for a kiss. She relaxed and kissed back. We were standing in water just below my chest. I had both hands on her back and I think she was actually floating a bit with her feet a couple of inches off the bottom. My hand had a mind of its own and made its way down to her butt. After I cupped it and felt it for a while, I slid it up to her lower back, just above her bathing suit. I curled my fingers and straightened them out. They were now inside the waist band of her suit. She held tighter as I slid my hand down, feeling that beautiful bottom with my hand. Nothing in the way. My hand, her butt. I was in heaven.

She broke the kiss to say "That feels good." I had to agree with her. She went back to kissing me and I felt her hand on my chest. Then there were two hands, sliding over my chest, running through the chest hair, feeling my nipples. Then she started working lower, under my chest, my stomach, finally one hand pulling out the waist band, the other attempting to go inside the suit. It was just too tight. She got her fingers into my pubic hair but that was as far down as she could push them.

"I want to see it." She was pushing me toward the edge of the pool. "Sit on the edge. I want to see it."

I put my hands behind me, grabbed onto the edge and pulled myself out of the water, sitting with my feet in the water. Jill moved up between my legs, moving them a little further apart. She explored the bulge of my suit with the palm of one hand. As it grew towards the top, she took her thumb and index finger and traced it from its base up to the tip.

She reached up and grabbed the waistband of my suit with both hands, tugging on it. She was able to slide it down a bit. I put my hands on the edge of the pool and lifted myself up so my butt was off the ground. She backed up so I could put my legs together.

She slid the suit down, then kneeled and pulled it all the way off. I was sitting on the edge of the pool naked with my wanger sticking straight up.

"God, Jill. What about your father?"

"He already has one. This one's mine."

I was going to argue some more but the hand I felt on my cock made me moan. All my attention went to the right hand gently stroking my cock while her left hand was hefting my balls. I'd done the same thing hundreds of times but it had never been like this. I couldn't believe how good it felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.