Boarding School Rapists - Cover

Boarding School Rapists

by Dark Dreamer

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Dreamer

Erotica Sex Story: A shy American girl sent to a European boarding school, where Eurotrash girls rape and abuse her in an orgy of lewd lesbian lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   School   .

Megan had been here only four days and already she was homesick.

It hadn't been her idea to come to a boarding school in Europe, but with her diplomat father sent to the Middle East and her mother dead there was little real alternative.

Still, things here were so much different than at home. The girls seemed far more mature, more sophisticated. Not only that but, in this all girl school, there seemed to be a strange acceptance of lesbianism. Megan had seen a number of girls holding hands, hugging, kissing in the corners of the library, and heard some very obscene discussions in the showers.

The showers.

She had put off taking a shower for the first two days, but had finally reconciled herself to it. She had never taken a shower with other girls, not being the athletic type, and had found the first occasion mortifying.

The second time had been unnerving, but slightly less embarrassing. After all, the other girls seemed to take it for granted, and nobody seemed to be really staring at her naked body as she quickly washed.

Anyway, she told herself, she had nothing to be ashamed of. She had an excellent body, slender, with good hips and a round behind, no scars, nice legs, and breasts that, while not huge, were pretty good sized and nicely shaped.

She had a strong, squarish, determined face, one that denoted intelligence, and had thick, chestnut brown hair that hung down around her shoulders.

No, her body was alright, though she still felt very strange having other people seeing it. She also felt strange seeing all those naked people. Girls in all shapes and sizes, though mostly they were slender like herself, this being an expensive school and the daughters of the rich not wanting to be fat.

A couple of the girls had very large breasts, like Yvonne, the Swiss girl, and Claudette, from Egypt. Some had very small breasts, and she thought she should be thankful she didn't have to be embarrassed about that at least.

There were tall girls and short girl, black, white, brown and yellow girls, but mostly there were naked girls, with breasts bouncing, soapy buttocks jiggling and pussies winking. She was rather amazed at the display of flesh.

In fact, after she got over her initial embarrassment, she found it to be something of a turn-on, being naked around all those other people, her body wet and soapy, her hands rubbing across her breasts and between her legs.

She was always careful not to stare at any of the others, not wanting anyone to think she was queer, even if it was accepted here. She was heterosexual and had no real interest in females as such, it was just all that nude flesh and her own naked state that aroused her a little.

Anyway, she was getting used to it, she thought, and would soon be as blase about it as the other girls seemed to be.

And then, that afternoon as she was looking in the back of the library for a book to complete some research, she had been approached by Yvonne, the tall, big busted Swiss girl. At first, perhaps because her French wasn't great, that the girl wanted to borrow money.

Then the older, taller girl had pressed her back against the bookshelf and kissed her. Megan's eyes had shot up and then the other girl's right hand slid under her skirt and squeezed her pussy while her left groped her breast through her thin blouse.

She had torn herself free, gasping for breath and shocked by the suddenness of the other girl's attack. She'd run away, leaving Yvonne sniggering.

And so she'd skipped her shower again, knowing Yvonne would be there and being too humiliated to have the other girl see her naked. She thought about going to the Headmistress, or one of the teachers, but that would probably cause more trouble than it would solve.

She had trouble getting to sleep that night, and was wakened suddenly in the middle of the night by a sound in her room. She sat up just in time to see her door closing, and felt a wetness against her face and head.

She turned on the light and felt her head, gasping as she felt the oozing sliminess there. She jumped out of bed and looked in the mirror, seeing and now smelling a pair of rotten eggs which someone had poured onto her head.

The gooey stuff was running down the side of her face and down the shoulders and front of her pyjamas. Cursing, she tried to wipe most of it off with a rag, then stripped out of her pyjamas, tossing them in disgust into the back of her closet.

She got some soap and a towel, put on her robe, and made her way down the dimly lit hall to the bathroom.

It was empty, of course. It was two in the morning. She was relieved at that. She removed her robe and put her towel on a hook, then stepped under one of the shower nozzles and turned on the water. It poured down around her and she put her head right under it to wash out the egg.

She shampooed her hair, not once, but three times, then began cleaning her face, shoulders and the rest of her body. When she had soaped herself all over, she stepped under the water again, turning her face upwards to let the soap wash off.

She ran her hands through her hair and over her face, rubbing at the soap as the water washed it away, then stepped back to bring her face out of the water so she could open them.

Her buttocks hit something soft but solid, flesh, warm naked flesh. Her eyes shot open and she gasped in shock, whirling around.

Yvonne was there, naked, grinning malevolently.

"What do you want? Leave me alone!" Megan gasped, backing up against the wall as the bigger girl moved forward.

Yvonne suddenly grabbed her, one hand gripping her thick wet hair, the other going around her and pulling her in close as her mouth jammed down on Megan's.

Megan struggled furiously as the other girl's tongue shot into her mouth. The two staggered for several seconds before the bigger girl's weight bore her back to the wall. The big blonde girl's mouth was like a sucking vacuum as her tongue whipped around in Megan's mouth.

Megan was mortified. Yvonne's big fat naked breasts were rubbing and grinding and rolling against Megan's own smaller titties, and she could feel Yvonne's pussy hair against her inner thighs as the taller girl forced her legs open and humped her loins into Megan's crotch.

Her right hand slid down and cupped Megan's wet ass cheeks, pulling her in tighter as her mouth tried to devour the brunette. Megan continued to struggle helplessly, like a fly caught in a spider's net, but she was no fighter, and not a strong girl anyway.

Yvonne twisted on her hair, forcing her head back sharply. At the same time she took her other hand away from Megan's ass and jammed it in between her thighs, squeezing her naked pussy mound so hard Megan's brain seemed to boil and her body reeled in dizziness.

She tried to scream but all that came out was a weak gurgling moan, and even that was silenced quickly as Yvonne's mouth slipped over hers once more.

Yvonne rubbed at her pussy, then straightened a finger and forced it up between her pussy lips, driving it deep into her cunt tube. Megan could not push her hand away. With her head pulled back so sharply it was all she could do to maintain her balance, and both her hands were above her, trying to pry Yvonne's hand out of her hair.

A second finger was thrust up into her body, and both pumped in and out furiously as Yvonne's thumb searched for her clitoris, found it, then ground down against it.

Yvonne pulled back suddenly, her face laughing at Megan as she shoved her back hard against the wall. She said something which Megan didn't catch, then shoved down on her shoulders. Already dazed, Megan would probably have fallen without any help, she went down quickly under the pressure.

Then she was squatting against the wall, hemmed in by Yvonne's legs, staring into Yvonne's bushy blonde crotch. She turned her head away, trying to crawl around the girl but her hair was gripped again and pulled hard. She cried out weakly, the sound drowned out by the shower.

Yvonne snarled and shoved her pussy into Megan's face, grinding her soft pussy lips and crinkly pubic hair across her mouth and nose.

"Suck me," she said then, in english.

She pulled Megan's hair and the brunette gasped and began licking at her pussy, not knowing what else to do. She'd never done anything with girls before and had no real idea of how to proceed, other than licking up and down the slit.

Yvonne sighed in pleasure, then reached down and took one of Megan's hands, pulling it up and rubbing it along her pussy. She shifted her grip to just one finger and pressed it against her slit. Megan shivered in disgust, but pushed her finger upwards, sliding it into the blonde's tight cunt tunnel.

"My Cleeet. Leek my Cleety," Yvonne moaned, jerking on Megan's hair again.

Megan searched upwards with her tongue and found the hard little clit, then began to rasp her tongue across it, desperate to stop the hair pulling which was sending needles of pain into her skull.

She tasted Yvonne's salty girl milk, feeling it coating her tongue and lips as she continued to lap at the girl's clitty.

"Suck meee! Suck meee," Yvonne gasped.

Megan tried to get her lips around the girl's clitty and suck it, pumping her finger up and down in her twat as she did so.

Yvonne began grinding her hips against Megan's face, grunting with pleasure as she held the brunette against her loins. She squeezed her big breasts with one hand while continuing to hold tightly to Megan's hair.

Then, as Megan sucked hard on Yvonne's clitoris the bigger girl began humping and groaning and cursing softly in pleasure. She let out a sigh and then gripped Megan's face in both hands, pulling her mouth down over her fuck hole.

"Drink me, drink me. Suck me dry," Yvonne hissed.

Megan put her lips against Yvonne's box as the blonde's fuck opening began to drool. She lapped and sucked at it, drinking down what felt like half a pint of girl juice.

Yvonne laughed loudly, then jerked back on Megan's hair, twisting her around on her knees. Megan stared up in sock and fear, seeing another girl there, a short oriental she didn't know. Yvonne pushed her face into the oriental's crotch and ordered her to suck her off now.

The two girls snarled and cuffed her until she began to lick and suck on the oriental girl's slit, pushing her tongue in between the tight pussy lips, running it up and down the pink flesh and lapping against her clitty.

Her jaw and tongue were aching, but her hair hurt much more as she was forced to lick the oriental to pleasure, then turn and lick Yvonne again.

She was in a state of dazed misery when the tall blonde had come for the second time and the oriental pulled her up by the hair. She stood weakly, swaying slightly as the oriental pulled her arms behind her back and held them there.

She could feel the girl's hard, pointed nipples pressing into her back between her shoulder blades, hung her head dully, not trying to fight back.

Yvonne had turned her back on her, and was fiddling with something, stepping into what Megan thought was a pair of panties. But then the big blonde turned around and Megan saw that there was a long, thick dildo sticking out from a leather holder that hung between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.