Taken - Cover

Taken

by fintinman

Copyright© 2005 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: A story with a kink that many never get to try. a little soft core with a real hard stick. watch out for the one's you wouldn't exspect. I know i didn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   .

I am a FOOL, for I have loved my wife for now going on twenty years. We have or I thought we loved each other. I was and am a FOOL.

Let me first tell you that my name is Franklin, I am 48, with gray hair and eyes, my weight is just about 280lb, I stand at 6/3, I have a fair mussel mass though out my body.

My wife Joan is44 and stands 5/4 at 145lb, with a good body 44dX38X40 just the right size for loving.

We live a good life with our two children Joshua at seventeen and stela sixteen both are great looking kids.

Stela has blonde hair blue eyes at 120lb, with a 34cX25X35 she's your cheerleader type. Joshua is 6/4 blonde hair blue eyes, 185lb, with a great body he's your typical football linebacker and running back.

Well about a year ago Joan's sister kris called and asked if we would watch over her 10 year old daughter Tyler, (while they went to Mexico), who was and is a real doll. At 4/5 at 80lb, brown hair and eyes.

Well the wife had said yes with out asking me if it was ok for the tike to stay.

I love Tyler she's my buddy, but it would be nice to have been asked if it was ok.

Well as the time came to pick her up at the airport, my wife had to take the kids to one of their games. I was told that she must be picked up by three PM.

Well as I work for myself I could do and I was being told. Now don't get me wrong I am no wousy, but after twenty years of marriage one learns to do as asked. I was there by 2:45 and was told that the plane was on time. Forty-five minutes later she still wasn't there. I asked again and the plane had a problem and had to land in New York and I would have to go and get her.

I called my wife and told her what was going on. She could of gone to Lagardia to pick her up she was only two hours away in Philadelphia, were I was three and a half hours away in Maryland.

I got a fight out and was there in no time (forty five minutes later). As I walked into the air service office, Tyler was a mess from crying. I was pissed at them for putting us though this. I couldn't get a fight out till late that night or I could rent a car and drive back home. I chose to wait till 4:20 fight. It was 6:30 and Tyler was crying she was Hungry and tired.

I went to the desk and asked for a room, I to was felling tired.

I figured that a little sleep wouldn't hurt. Well after calling room service and ordering dinner, I call Joan again to let her know what was going on.

Joan didn't pick up so I figured she would call back. Now after that I left a massage with her sister of the going's on. Kris told me to take good care of her baby girl.

After Tyler talked with her mother, Tyler took a shower. While she was in the bathroom dinner came and I called her to come eat.

Tyler came out wearing a very short and very thin nightie. The phone rang me to come out of my shock at see this young girl in her night wear.

It was my wife Joan telling me that she had to stay over another two days. She told me that I could take Tyler to some sights while we were there.

I asked Tyler if she would like to stay over and see some sights, she did, so I called the booking office and changed our boarding time.

So here I was nine at night with a 10 year old girl with a very short and very thin nightie on with no under pants. There was only one bed and I was getting sleepy so I took a shower and walk out in my boxers and got in bed.

We watched some TV and went to sleep, or so I did. Tyler was still awake I found out later that she had never even tried to sleep, she had a plan so she could have some fun.

By fun I mean that this little girl was trolling for a fuck.

Yes I know that is hard to believe but she was a horny little girl. Around midnight I felt my eleven inch cock being stroked, now I was half asleep but still it did fell good.

then I felt Tyler move, she had moved so she was siting on my stomach with a leg on each side of me. This girl was going to take my cock into her very little ten year old pussy.

After about five minutes Tyler had gotten the head into her. I heard her gaunt and moan then I felt my cock sink into her. Tyler was coming after three pulls, I was ready too, but stayed as best I could.

I kept my eyes closed as Tyler came again, she rode me for it seamed like hours, but was a good twenty minutes before I came deep inside her pussy. She was hot and very willing to get more of my cock. She climbed off and started to suck me till I was hard again.

I by then gave it up I had to really fuck this girl. I rolled us over and I sank to the hilt and grounded my hips to hers. She came again and so did I. We slept after that.

Around ten we awoke to a knock at the door, it was my daughter stela, she had come up to be with Tyler and I. Stela seen Tyler asleep on the bed naked and very well fucked, and said Daddy it looks like you had your fun last night.

I didn't know how to respond and shrugged my shoulders, Stela walked over to the bed and fingered Tyler's pussy and stuck it in her mouth and said; hmm good. Stela turned and said; Daddy I want you to fuck me like to did Tyler. I was shocked and my cock responded for me it was hard in a second and sticking out of my boxers. Stela just gasped and said; oh daddy please fuck me now. So I did. I walked over to my daughter and kissed her lovingly with great passion and started to remove her clothes.

After Stela's clothes were on the floor I knelt down and started to thong fuck her pussy.

Stela came twice before she fell back to the bed. I looked up and seen Tyler with her pussy over stela's mouth. I was hard again I moved up and slowly fuck my daughter.

We stayed there for a good three hours fucking like rabbits.

The girls and I were hungry so I took them to a late lunch at delmontys.

Over the meal I was told that Joan had been fucking my son for a few years, as well as most of my friends, and beizness associates though out our marriage.

I was also told that my wife had been taking my daughter and niece to parties since they were six.

My wife Joan has been fucking her brother, father and uncles since she was six. And our son Joshua since he turned nine. I also found out that kris go's both ways and also has been fucking the men of her family since she was four. I don't like it, but what can I do.

I was sitting in a hotel room fucking my sixteen year old daughter and ten year old niece for the last day and I am just learning how sick my wife is.

Now you have to understand that I come from big money people, and have been used for the last twenty years. I was mad and piss also well and num by all this. My daughter and niece wanted me to bed them once again.

So we returned to the hotel room and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the night.

As we awoke in the morning, stela told me that she wasn't on any kind of birth control and she was in her fertile time and if it works out she would be pregnant with my child. I was floored to say the least. But was told that if she was with my child that I would be taking care of it from day one.

They told me that it was her mothers plan to control me and make me do as she wanted.

I had a plan of me own, that my wife didn't know about and would never take control over me.

I then told the girls that I wanted, them to be my women from now on and that I was going to get back at my wife for her wicked ways.

Tyler told me that her mother was with Joan, and Joshua in Philadelphia visiting their sister's Lisa and Susan.

Now I liked kris but Lisa had her ass so far up everyone's ass, she had to unbutton her zipper to take a breath.

I'll give you a thought on Lisa? I was sitting at my dinner table at thanksgiving and my son was playing with her son johnny who was nine punched Joshua in the balls.

Joshua pushed johnny to the floor and he started to cry.

She came running into the room and started to yell at my son for pushing her son.

When she was told that johnny had punched Joshua in the nuts, she said;good it serves you right.

I told her that Joshua didn't hurt johnny until he punched him in the nuts, she replied (my son doesn't do things like that franklin) I then told her the next time her son punches mine that he had my permission to hit him back.

Well that started a big fight with the wife and mother-in-law and the sister's.

It came out that they wouldn't be staying for dinner after that. Boy it just broke my heart that they didn't want to mooch off me any more, I tell yea there was three years that I really enjoyed spending time at home.

But that too didn't last. By the time johnny turned twelve they where back free loading again.

Joan asked me if I minded if her sisters stopped by for a visit.

I didn't mind and they behaved themself. It still cost me eight hundred dollar to feed them all.

Well it was a never ending, soon they dropped off johnny and there cousins Trevor and Malcolm from Lisa's husband's side off at the house to use the pool or tennis court or basketball court, or to ride the horse's.

I didn't mind to much. And yes I spoil my family rotten, hell I make four hundred thousand a year so I spend a little on them.

Susan was a bit on the shy side she doesn't talk to much, but she rules her husband Gary with an iron hand.

Then there is kris who by all presences is a slut. She was fifteen when she first married a guy named tony Deloca he was a wire tech for a big company down south ( cannon I think) he had caught kris fucking around on him more then once over the ten years they were married.

She devoiced him about four years ago and moved her lover at the time into the house and has been with mike since.

Well back to the story. I was sitting at the restaurant lessening to the girls telling me about my wife's exploits. I was getting mad all over again. After we finished eating, I took the girls shopping for clothes. After another three hours I was given a really great fashion show.

Stela showed me her new clothes from undies to her new diner gown, well Tyler showed a lot more then stela did.

By nine that night I was fucking both girls once again. I told stela that I didn't want her to have a baby yet, I told her not until she was eighteen. Tyler siting on my cock deep inside her and

asked me, Uncle franklin can I have a baby then. I kissed her far head and smile and said; Tyler I would love to give both of you babies lots of them, but not until you are eighteen.

Tyler smiled and kissed me and then said; can I still fuck you till then.

I kissed her then stela and told both I would love it.

While I had saved my ass from going to jail on that one, or so I thought.

We made it home a few hours before the wife and son did. I called a friend, I did work for sometimes to come over and hook up cameras all over the house.

They where small and weren't seen to well.

I went to my study and started working on a way to tape my wife fucking my son or anyone else for that matter.

I was able to hide the taping from everyone, and they never knew about the cameras.

About three months went by and Joan came to asked if I minded if she took the kids to the shore for a few weeks.

I told her that I would have the house readied for when they got there. Joan told me that the girls were staying with me till kris picked them up next week.

I call my friend tom seaport and asked that he run to the shore to put full coverage cameras there also. He told me it would be done before the night was over. I had my wife now or so I thought.

I was sitting in my study watching Joan fucking our son, and in walked my wife's sister's with their husband's now I was pissed for not just seeing them there but also watching them also start to fuck my wife.

I watched and listened to Joan cry how good they fucked, and how hard they were.

Then I seen my wife start to eat out her sisters one at a time. My son was fucking his aunt Lisa while eating out Susan while Joan ate out kris while her husband fucked Joan's asshole.

It's what they were saying that pissed me off the most.

Let see? Joan said ; you know josh that we have to watch out for your father, he has been acting strange lately, I think he suspects I'm fucking someone, if the asshole only knew he son was fucking his wife he'd shit a brick.

Then Joshua said; yeah mom, father sure would shit a brick if he could see us now, and then said you know I love to cuckold the stupid asshole and I'm going to love knocking his wife and daughter up one of this days.

Then Scott, Lisa's husband said; You know Joan we should really get him fucking one of the girl's that way we could blackmail him into leaving the house and we could really fuck anyone we wanted then.

Lisa said; Scott you had a really good idea there. Joanie didn't you say that you sent stela up to new York to fuck him while Tyler is with him. Joan replied yeah, but the little slut couldn't get him to fuck her. Stela told me that he would even take a shower while at the hotel.

I asked Tyler if she wanted to fuck him she said she would try, but so far nothing yet.

Mike, kris's husband said; that little slut of ours could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch franklin wouldn't be able to say no to her if she did get him to fuck her.

I then heard Gary Susan's husband say; you don't think he's gay do yea after all it's been over a month now and they haven't got him to fuck them.

Kris said; Joanie, do you think he's queer what man would turn down a sixteen year old sex pot or a ten year old nymph. Joan replied; I don't know I cut him off month's ago so josh can knock me up.

Then Joan asked Scott? Scott do you think you could get Scotty to fuck franklin, I know she is a bitch and all but it would serve us all to make it happen, we have to get franklin under control and soon.

Susan said; Joan why do we have to go after him like that why not just bring him into our little weekly fuck feast.

Joan's reply was very cold when she said; look you fucking slut if I can control franklin we all can retire and fuck our brain out while he supports us. And then Joan said; and I don't have to fuck the animal any more. Susan asked he can be that bad Joanie, be honest.

Joan said he fucks like a mad man and go for hours some times, then sometimes I like a really good fucking, but not him.

I wouldn't of married him if that bitch cousin of our (candy) did what him for herself. But I will be damned if I would of let her be happy fucking his cock while we suffered.

kris said; you are a real bitch sometimes Joan, you know that. Joan gave the finger to kris and said; hay she had it coming to her, I had to fix it so franklin wouldn't find out about her having his baby.

so that's when Susan said; is that why you had her drugged and gang raped, so often.

I always thought she was nice while we were growing up, what ever happened to her and the baby.

While candy became a hooker, thanks to tony Deloca. Michelle the last I heard of was some where out west doing striping or something.

I was in a mad rage, by now I had to do something, but what, I didn't know.

Then after about an hour Tyler came in to tell me that her mother would be in tomorrow night to take the girls to the beach house for a week or so. I showed stela and Tyler the tape from their mothers and all the shit they said about them and me they too were pissed. Stela said; I wish we could move away from them and have a real family. Saddened by my daughters words I replied; baby I wish we could have a real family to, but I don't see your mother giving up this life style anytime soon.

Stela sucked me off and then Tyler rode me till I came inside her then we took a nap.

Around five that night a brain wave came to me.

Don't ask where from, because I couldn't tell you.

I was sitting at the diner table talking to the girls when kris came in all smiles and flirting with me. After drinking two glasses of wine Tyler said; mom kill the shit we know all about you and your little fuck feast weekends.

I am in no way going to fuck mike you any other man you tell me to, mom you're a slut and need to be taken down a peg or two and we are going to do just that.

During the time before kris showed up, we decided that the only way to get the others to come around was to give them the same they gave out.

My daughter had told me of her mothers plan to get me under their control and in doing so, we came up with a plan to control them.

We plan to drug and then hypnotize them into submission. I called a guy I had done work for a few years ago who was very good at doing this kind of thing.

George gave me a tape to use and all the instructions on how to use the tape, and what would be needed to hypnotize someone.

Stela had called a friend of her from school and had gotten some ecstasy and other great drugs to use on the family.

So when Kris came to the house for the girls, we had spiked the wine she drank. After it was in her Tyler broke the news to her that she would be my new slut not mikes.

Kris was out shortly after that I had the tape going and Kris would reply to my commands with out so much of a maybe, it was yes sir no sir.

I worded it so she would full in love with me and no one else and she would do anything to protect me and the girls.

Kris does have a great pussy and tight too. I fucked her three times that night, while she was eating out my cum from my daughters cunt.

Kris was hooked before we let the girls go to the beach with her.

I had told the girls that I would be down later that night and not to tell Joan that I was coming down.

While after working a few hours I told by employees I'd be gone for a week and they were to get the job's done ASAP and take the rest of the time off with pay.

While to say the least Joan was surprised to see me. Joan said to me dear what a nice surprise to see you here.

How long are you staying. I said Joan I thought of you all this time and decided to come down

for a few days.

Joan was all smiles, but I could tell that it really screwed her time with the girls.

While Joan was all rushy for awhile and said she needed to go to the market for more food now that I was here.

Joan was gone for a few hours and when she came back I had opened a bottle of wine her favorite.

Also spiked and soon she to was the next to fall into my trap. I had Joan repeat every thing she was told to do. And that she would or could say no to me. I also made it that Joan couldn't fuck anyone but me and that she would go crazy if anyone tried to have sex with her.

I was fucking my wife up her ass when Joshua returned from his trip with his aunts Lisa and Susan. I had to smile when he walked into the room and seen his mother screaming her love for me. I said to my wife; Joanie who is your man, your master. Joan would scream you are lover, you are. My son stood there watching me fuck the shit out of Joan.

I said; Joan why did you fuck my son, she said; to cuckold you I love do that to men.

I then said ; but why our son. She replied to so you that I could. Would you like to still fuck our son while I watch. Joan stop riding my cock and said; are you nuts why have baby food when I have a stack diner already, sometimes I wonder about you franklin, now fuck my ass off.

Joshua was hurt but it served him right to be fucking his mother.

Over the next week I was about to get Susan and Lisa and scot under my control. Mike showed up that Friday thinking he was going to be fucking the girls. But he got a very rude awaking that night. I had put a doble dose in side beer when he wasn't looking and programed him to be like to suck dick and take it up the ass, he was told that he wouldn't fine women appealing anymore and would seek a man as a lover. The next day he decided that he was not enjoying himself to much and was going to go home.

I but mike under before he left for home and was instructed to move out before he did any thing for himself, sexually.

Kris ask to be fucked and was told later, but if she couldn't wait there was always the dog.

Well kris did fuck the dog along with Lisa and Susan. That same night that mike left. Scot was instructed to also like guys but only one guy Gray who I haven't seen yet, But was due in the Monday.

I would be getting him too to like guys, any guy. Women would disgust him. It worked like a charm.

The Friday after my first week there I was at the house alone and there was a knock at the door.

After answering it, I was face to face with a very hot looking babe.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.