My Drunk Wife - Cover

My Drunk Wife

by WifeWatcher

Copyright© 2005 by WifeWatcher

Erotica Sex Story: Hi my name is David and I am a 22 year old male who's now just starting to really enjoy watching his young drunk wife with much older men... Now this is my first story about what happen the very first time that I had ever watched my young drunk wife with a much older man...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Voyeurism   .

Hi my name is David and I am a 22 year old man who's now just starting to really enjoy watching his young wife with much older men.

Now this is my first story about what happened the very first time that I had ever watched my young wife with a much older man.

I was sitting in my chair and getting bored while waiting for my wife to get dressed. So I then called out. "Come on Jenny hurry up, or we will be late for your little office party."

I then heard my wife Jenny answer me from upstairs. "Ok, I'll be right down in a couple of minutes hon." After about 5 minutes, my wife came down the stairs looking like a million dollars. My wife Jenny is only 21 years old. She stands about 5' 9" tall, and weighs about 120 lbs. My wife has mid back length blonde hair, and the prettiest blue eyes that you will ever see. Tonight she was wearing a small white tube top and a short and tight black latex skirt. The short and tight black latex skirt that she was wearing came to only about mid thigh, and I saw that the white tube top had left all her shoulders and most of her stomach exposed.

I also noticed that she was wearing some white thigh high stockings to match her top. Now looking even lower. I could see that see was also wearing those black 4 inch spike high heels that I loved so much. So as we now left the house and then started to walk to the car. I had then purposely stay a little behind her just to catch a quick look at her great little ass of hers covered in that tight little black skirt. Man oh man, was it ever a great view? My wife measurement's are 36C- 24-35, and that's without an ounce of fat on her. Seeing her dressed this way got me thinking about how much she still turns me on, and only after 2 years of marriage. I silently thought to myself. "How lucky I was to have married her".

As we reached the car. I opened the passenger side car door for her. As she got in and started to slide over on the front seat, I noticed she had spread her legs a little. I just caught a little flash of her white silky panty covered crotch. I just smiled to myself while thinking. "Fuck the party, let's just stay home and have some fun". We did finally leave our home, and arrived at the party after driving about 30 minutes. Traffic was heavy and upon our arrival, I was ready for a good stiff drink. The party was at her new temporary employer's house. My wife has only worked for this small company for about 3 days, and she told me that she was really surprised when the retired father of the son who now runs the company had invited her to also attend the little party when he had came to visit with his son. It was a small party for someone that had gotten a large company to sign up with their small firm. As we walked into the front door, It looked like the party consisted of about 15 guests. Most of them looked a lot older than us. But then I thought to myself, "What the hell, free booze". I then headed to the small bar to grab my wife and I something to drink. We then just talked and drank with the other party guests for awhile

By 10 o'clock I could see that my wife was starting to feel no pain. It seems that it only takes just about 3 drinks to get my wife really smashed. She was on her way with the fifth one. I had been pulled aside by her to meet someone and then she introduced me to her new boss, Tom. Really not knowing anyone there, We then began to start talking about the latest ball games and other boring stuff these type conversations are made of. It seem that we talked for about an hour. When I looked around for my wife, I found her leaning up and slightly bent over against the small bar talking to another lady from her work. I then thought to myself, "Dam that little ass of hers sure looked good, as it was just slightly sticking out some as she was leaning over the bar. I then heard the bartender calling out "Hey everyone, It's time for another shot". About 10 of the party guests then headed over to the small bar. I just stayed back and talked with Tom.

It was then that I noticed how crowded everyone was at the little bar. As I watched everyone at the small bar, I then saw a short and fat older man about 60 or so. He just walked up and stood right behind my wife. I watched everyone reaching over each other to grab their drinks from the small bar. I then saw the short and fat older man that was standing behind my wife. He just leaned forward and reached over my wife's shoulder to get his drink. But what had really caught my attention was when I saw him as he pressed his crotch area up into my wife's ass. He then just started to slowly push it upwards even more into her ass. I thought to myself, Here it comes. I then waited for my wife to turn her head back and say, "Who do you think you are"? But wait, My wife did not even turn around or tell him anything. I guess from all the drinks that she had that she did not even notice him pushing his crotch up against her ass.

I was about to go walk over there and tell him something. But then, I just stayed where I was at and just watched. I then thought to myself. Oh well. I'll just let the poor old man get his nuts off. Now as I was watching him. I then saw him now turned his head around some and look to see if anybody was watching. But I guess with the little bar being so crowded with other party goers and stuff, that no one could really see what he was doing. I now saw him then turned his head back around and looked downwards at my wife's ass covered in that short and tight little black latex skirt. I was now so turned on by this that I was starting to get a hard-on. Just when I thought that this could not get any better, I then saw him now just reach into the top of his pants. I now watched as he lowered his hand down into his crotch area and then just repositioned himself in his trousers. I could now clearly see that his little hard-on was just sticking out a little from the front of his pants. I then saw the bartender now set another round of drinks on the bar again. So with every body once again reaching over each other for their drinks. I then saw the short, fat, older man now once again reach over my wife's shoulder to get his drink. When he did this, I saw him just lower his legs a little. He then carefully eased his little covered hard-on in my wife's ass and keep it there. Now when my wife did not turn around or tell him anything again, I then watched as he started to slowly dry hump up against my wife ass cheeks.

After watching him do this for about 2 minutes, I then saw him starting to push his little hard-on upwards into my wife's short and tight skirt covered ass a little harder now. I thought to myself. She has to feel what he was doing behind her now. But when I looked up at my wife, I saw that my wife was still just talking to the lady from work. Now as I looked back at the short and fat older man behind her. I could see that he was still dry humping her ass. I was not ready for what happened next. I saw my wife just raise her ass up just a little to meet his crotch. She just pushed her bottom back some, as she now just slowly slid it down over the short and fat older man's crotch area. I then saw him now just dry hump her ass even harder now. I then heard my wife slur out really bad to the lady she was talking to. I'll be right back, I just need to get some fresh air. I then saw as my wife now started to lean back up straight from the bar. Then the short and fat older man behind her had just pulled his crotch area away from her ass and now stepped over some. I then saw my wife now grab her drink and then walk away from the small bar. I then saw her now just walk thru the opened glass patio doors and then she walked outside into the pool area. I now man just leave the small bar area and also walked outside into the pool area. I then told Tom to excuse me, Because I needed to get some fresh air. I also started to walk out towards the pool area.

Now as I walked through the opened glass patio doors and into the pool area. I quickly stopped and stepped aside some. I was now just standing almost along the side of the house. I had done this because when I had walked into the pool area, I could see that my wife was now leaning forward with her hands now just holding onto the sides of a small wooden stool. I also saw that her admirer was now standing behind her again. As I stood there, motionless, in the dark shadows and looking at them from the side of the house. I could now just hear the man telling my wife.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.