Best Friend's mom - Cover

Best Friend's mom

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Philip acts on sexual fantasies about his best friend's mom, Susan. He gets much more than he anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Cheating   .

Eddie's mom, Susan, was one of those sexy women in her 30's who you could hardly bring yourself to believe was a wife and mother, much less the mother of your buddy. Susan was so hot and so sexy that Philip found himself frequently going home after he'd spent an afternoon with Eddie and having to jack himself off in the shower because Susan had gotten him so hot and horny. Philip had been Eddie's good friend for many years and when he'd begun to notice Susan, Philip had found himself increasingly fantasizing about what it would be like to actually be in bed with Eddie's mom. He knew he shouldn't think of his buddy's mother in that way, but facts were facts -- Susan was fucking beautiful, sexy and she knew it, too.

Philip had been around Eddie's home and his folks many times over the last few years while he and Eddie had been growing up and gradually progressing through their school years together. It was funny because on many of his sleepovers with Eddie, Philip and he had frequently discussed some of the older girls in school, some of the younger ones, and some of the female teachers regarding how they looked and how the two of them thought they might be in bed, but they'd never mentioned Eddie's mom and how sexy Philip thought she was. Eddie and Philip would lie there at night, unable to sleep because they were both so horny from imagining how they'd fucked and play with all the sexy girls and women they'd talk about, but Philip could never quite bring himself to tell Eddie how he personally fantasized about Eddie's mom, Susan. He'd often jacked off at night in his own bed or in the shower while he'd fantasized about Susan letting him fuck her with his horny but very hard young teenage cock.

Sooner than he'd realized, Philip knew they were only weeks from graduating out of high school and he knew he wanted to realize his longtime desire to fuck Susan. He got up his nerve and one school-day afternoon he went to Eddie's home with the intent of seducing Susan and getting a piece of her sexy pussy.

When Philip arrived at Eddie and Susan's home, he knocked on the door and Susan was there opening it in just a couple of minutes.

"Hi, Philip, how are you?" Susan asked as she offered for Philip to come in and make himself comfortable. "Eddie won't be here for a couple of hours but you're welcome to watch TV or play his video games if you'd like," Susan offered, not even beginning to realize what it was that Philip had in mind to play with.

"I'm fine," Philip said as he could feel his cock already growing into a thick hardon from just being around Susan again, and knowing that he was going to try to get into her panties. "Yes, I'd like to hang around for awhile if I could," Philip said. He waited a moment to see what Susan would say next, and she immediately asked him if he'd like something cool to drink. Warm weather had already settled into the area and she figured he might be needing some liquid refreshment while he was there waiting for her son, Eddie.

"Come to the kitchen, Philip, and we can talk while you have some lemonade, iced tea, Coke or something like that," Susan said. She turned and led the way towards the kitchen. Philip loved what Susan had on. He knew she must be in at least her 30's, but Philip thought she was every bit as sexy as some of the female teachers at school who were right out of college or even some of the girls in his class who were only in their teens. Susan had a nice set of rounded breasts on her chest, and her figure was very nice and shapely all over. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, and a white T-shirt that did nothing to hide the sexy shape and fullness of her C-cup sized tits. Philip wanted to get Susan naked so badly he could hardly stand it. She was very pretty and her hair was a beautiful dark brunette that was short, coming down around her neck and framing her face just right. Philip stood waiting while Susan got him the cold drink she'd offered, and he stood there looking at her ample chest, feeling his hardon growing even thicker and hoping he could see if her nipples were getting hard at all.

Philip and Susan began to talk and in no time, he suddenly found her talking to him more like an equal than as a young teenage boy the age of her own son. Philip stood erect, hoping suddenly that Susan would see his hardon in his pants and realize how turned on he was for her. While he was standing there, Philip suddenly realized that Susan's eyes had picked up the distinctive bulge of a hard cock in his groin, and he pushed his crotch out slightly to ensure she didn't miss a single detail of his equipment.

"Philip, can I ask you a question?" Susan said as he heard her pause and then she looked him in the eyes and said, "Are you turned on right now? Is that a hard dick I see pushing out in your pants?" Susan asked as she realized that her son's best friend was actually there in her house alone with her and he seemed to have a big cock, fully hard and ready in his pants.

"Yes, Susan, I'm very turned on and it's all because of you," Philip said, hoping that his full honesty would reap the fruits he was seeking. He kept standing there, sipping at the cold drink and he looked Susan straight in the eyes, hoping she'd not only hear his sincerity in his voice, but also see that he was being totally out front with her. He hoped she'd see how "out front" his cock was and that she'd respond to the fact that he was stand there nearly panting with hot lusty teenage sexual desire for her. Susan found herself suddenly on unfamiliar ground as she'd been bold enough to ask Philip in a roundabout way why he had a huge cock jutting out in the front of his pants, but when he'd told her that he was aroused because of her, she'd felt her pussy start to get wet and her nipples also immediately grew hard inside the cups of her bra.

Philip picked up on Susan's nipples growing into two perky little points on both tits, and that made his cock even harder. He looked into her eyes and now Philip was almost sure he could see a light burning there that he'd never seen before. Maybe Susan was horny and maybe she was eager to fuck just like he was. Philip could only hope.

"What do you want, Philip?" Susan asked as she moved over closer to where he was standing. "What have you been thinking about while we've been here chit-chatting and just talking?" Susan said. She moved even closer to where Philip stood, and he looked into her eyes, and then let his gaze shift downward over Susan's chest, seeing that her nipples were both hard as little rocks now, pushing out firmly against her bra and the T-shirt covering them.

"Susan," Philip said, "I want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you for several years now and since I'm getting ready to graduate just like your son, Eddie, I wanted to come over and see if I could actually get a chance to make my longtime fantasies about you become reality," Philip said.

"I should be ashamed of myself, Philip; here I am talking to you like you're some horny guy I'm picking up at a bar, and you're the same age as my own son, but you are making me so hot, Philip, that I can't stand it. I've been with a few men in my life, but you're making my pussy wet and you've making me crazy with lusty desire to see if you're as good in bed as I think you might be, Philip," Susan said as she moved even closer to where he stood and then she reached down, cupping the large bulge of his aroused cock in her right hand. She squeezed the hardon firmly, feeling what a large bulk of hard cock he had inside his jeans.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.