Carnival - Cover

Carnival

Copyright© 2005 by Vektor

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A boys finds out the benefits and drawbacks of going against the carnival, while his friends and family pay the price.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse  

Sean awoke at the sound a door being slowly opened. His groggy eyes slowly opened to see the woman from the waiting area. To Sean, this woman looked about the same age as his mother. She had her brown hair up in a ponytail, which showed off her lovely neck. She had on a low cut top that showed most of her large breasts. Her skirt was low-cut, revealing a lot of her bare legs. She was not thin, but her weight was in all the right places.

Sean knew why this woman was here. He could feel the pressure in his groin flare up, as he knew the inevitable was going to happen.

She stepped into the office and slowly closed the door "Here you are. I was looking for you."

As Sean lifted his body off the table, while this woman was already licking her lips. He glanced down to look at her body, while she stared at his manhood. Sean felt his cock achieve its full status, as he knew what she was going to do next.

"Look what we have here," She blurted out, as his proud cock came into full view.

Without any hesitation, she was on her knees with Sean's dick in her mouth. Sean could barley let out an audible moan, as this woman was devouring his tool.

Still being somewhat groggy from waking up, Sean's attention was becoming clearer. He put his hand on the back of the woman's head while he pushed his meat further down her throat. She seemed to be really good at this, as she got almost all of it down her throat.

Joan was taking her thirteen-year-old daughter Mary for a school physical, when she saw this highschool student come into the doctor's office. She felt this incredible urge to fuck him. She could not feel or think of anything else except her lust for this boy. She kept staring at the bulge in his jeans the whole time she saw him. The feeling of having this boys cock penetrate her vagina was all she could focus on.

Now here she was wrapping her lips around this boys cock, thinking that she will finally get satisfied by his huge member. She knew it was wrong for her to want this from this young boy, but her needs were overwhelming her. Joan knew that this would break her husband's heart if he knew that she was breaking her oath of marriage. She had never cheated on her loving husband before, but this cock seemed to compel her to have sex. In the back of her mind, she wanted to stop and pull away, but her mouth and cunt would not let her.

She was gagging, taking this monster cock down her throat. She had never seen such a large penis before. Joan could not contain herself as she climaxed, all while taking this dick in her mouth. Thinking about her pussy swelling up once this dick pushed inside of her was making her cum.

Sean watched as this beautiful mother take his dick in her mouth. He was thrusting the full length of his dick in her mouth. She was drooling all over his now well-lubricated meat. Wanting more than a blowjob, Joan pulled away from this gigantic cock, and stood up. She lifted her skirt up, and quickly pulled down her wet panties. She then moved over to the examination table, and bent over. This was her way of welcoming Sean into her body.

Sean stood up from the end of the table, and positioned his body right behind this woman. Her butt was pushed out as her head was down on the examination bed. Sean could see the juice dripping out of her twat. Her pussy lips were glistening with it. He took his prick and guided it into to her slit. He pushed steadily in, until he was balls deep inside of her.

Joan's mouth opened as she felt this young boys enter her. "OH MY LORD, YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!"

She had only been with one other man, and she was now married to him. Now Joan let this youngster enter her most private areas with the largest dick she has ever seen. As her vaginal walls adjusted to this massive penis, she could not help from grunting as he pushed in and out of her.

Sean could feel how tight this woman was. He could feel her pussy squeeze down as he pulled out, and pushed back in. She was coating his love rod with her juice, and picked up the pace as he was fucking this married women.

Joan could not help contain her amazement as she shouted out in ecstasy, "FUCK THAT PUSSY, BOY. PUSH IT IN FURTHER DAMM IT, FUCK IT DEEPER!!"

She could feel that this cock was deeper then she had ever had. She could now feel this massive rod start to swell inside of her. She wanted nothing more than to have this cock erupt into her. She climaxed just thinking about her pussy getting filled with this boy's seed. She could now feel him push as far as he could as his cock swelled getting ready to unload his spunk deep inside of her.

Sean could feel the pain in his balls push upwards as his body violently pushed deep inside this woman's body. He could feel the pain shoot through his dick, as he ejaculated his seed deep inside this woman's womb.

Joan could feel his eruption as her body accepted his warm sperm. She felt that she achieved something as it shot inside of her.

Sean felt weak in his knees as he backed away from this woman. He could see her pussy covered in her clear cum. He did not see his juice drop out of her, though. He plopped his body back on the table, and closed his eyes.

As Joan stood up, she watched this young boy go back to the table, and lay down. Just as she looked around the room, the door opened. The nurse stepped forward with shock, and amazement.

"It looks like you need some of his sperm, too. You have to let me taste him."

Joan just looked at her in disbelief. "Excuse me, what did you just say?"

The nurse knew what she had in Sean, and was not going to let his sperm go without a fight. "You heard me, you have to let me taste him."

Joan shot back with, "You can't have it, because it's still inside of me."

The nurse looked with satisfaction in her face. "Ok, have it your way, but you might not like how I get it out."

Still somewhat light headed, Sean lifted his head to see who had come into the room. He felt his cock was getting hard again, but it was nothing compared to before. He just watched this sexy nurse stare at the older woman. He did not want to get the whole thing started again.

She knelt down before Joan, and looked at her wet cunt lips. She now moved her body closer, and lifted her head to meet this woman's dripping twat. She pushed her thighs apart and stuck out her tongue to receive this boy's seed into her mouth. She moved her tongue across the woman's slit, and then stuck her tongue into her cunt. The flow of sperm was nonstop from the women's twat. It filled her mouth up within seconds.

She could feel her cunt start to moisten as she tasted this young boy. She swallowed all she could while cuming as the flow of spunk down dripped down her throat.

Joan had never experimented with another woman before, nor had it ever crossed her mind. She could not get over how good it felt to feel a tongue in her pussy, as sperm dripped out of her hole. Thoughts of eating this woman out, caused her to climax, and push more fluids down the nurse's throat.

Joan could not hold back has she let out her inhibitions, "OH MY, YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!"

As Joan was cuming on the nurse's face, she heard the door close. Her heart skipped a beat, as the thought of someone else looking on as she had her first lesbian experience.

As she moved her head to look at the door, she heard her daughter's voice. "MOM, what are you doing? Why is the nurse licking you down there?"

Joan could think of nothing but shame, as her daughter watched her. She thought of the embarrassment of being caught with another woman. Her last orgasm subsided, and the lovely nurse was no longer on her knees giving her pleasure.

Joan looked at her daughter with fear in her eyes, as she tried frantically to put her clothes on. This was stopped when Mary gazed at Sean's now fully erect cock. "MOM, why is his thingy so big?"

Mary had seen her brother's penis before, but it was nowhere near the size of this boy's. She felt an urge to experiment with it, but was too scared to go any further.

The nurse was fixing her skirt, when this lady's daughter walked in. She made no real attempt to cover up. She was not embarrassed at all. It was quite a turn on for her, actually. She was still horny as ever, but she would have to wait.

She did notice the little girl stare at Sean's now aroused prick. She thought the little girl was curious. The nurse was not about to let the girl leave without feeling how wonderful it was inside of her. She finally spoke up to get her attention. "Would you like to touch it?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.