Getting Some

Getting Some "Round-Eyed" Pussy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Based on a true life story about a sexy and very horny young Air Force female who's found a treasure trove of horny men in Korea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

Some of you knew what the title of this story referred to the minute you saw it -- some of you will only now know what it's referring to -- getting some Caucasian pussy. For those who've served in the U.S. armed forces in Asia, a non-Asian woman is referred to as a "round eye" as compared to the Asian women whose eyes are a different shape and appearance.

I will never forget a Thursday many years ago when I first arrived in Korea to serve with the U.S. Air Force and on the same plane into Osan Air Base with us was at least one "round-eyed" female U. S. Air Force staff sergeant. I had little idea at the time how busy young Staff Sergeant Melinda Wilson would be during her one-year tour in South Korea but I've never seen an American woman receive more attention than she did. Melinda wasn't ugly, but she wasn't a raving beauty either. But, given the circumstances and given the fact that she had a nice figure and was one of very few "round eyes" stationed at the air base in Korea, Melinda no doubt got more sexual action in that one year than she'd ever had in her entire life up to that point. Melinda easily had two or three dates a night some evenings; and one began to wonder exactly how you went about describing Melinda Wilson -- was she simply one of the few Caucasian Air Force women on the base who never lacked for a male companion, or was Melinda actually nothing more than a "round-eyed" prostitute who put out for free and wasn't smart enough to charge the men she was with for her lusty sexual pleasures.

This is a brief glimpse into some of the experiences that Melinda Wilson had during her "single" year in South Korea.

Melinda wasted no time at all in letting herself become very popular with the Americans on base. I laughed to myself as I noticed that while Melinda was a young enlisted woman, she quickly became a rather permanent fixture in the bar at the Officer's Club. I guess she already knew where the money was that would buy her drinks, keep her in gifts, and make it worthwhile for her to share her sexual gifts with the men on base. I also noticed that not only did she become a near constant companion of many officers on base, but Melinda was "friendly" with some of the more senior officers as well. Melinda wasn't stupid, she was just an attractive young American woman who needed frequent sex and knew how to work the situation to her own advantage as well.

One night shortly after Melinda got "in country", she found herself at a table in the Officers' Club bar with Major Ed Williams. He was a good-looking guy, married with a wife and kids back home, but here in Korea, he had one thing on his mind most of the time, and that was getting some pussy. He'd managed to attract Melinda's attention and in only a little while after they'd started talking at the bar, Melinda was sitting over at the corner table with Ed and they both knew where they were pretty sure the evening was heading.

After finishing her day's work at the office, Melinda had gone home, showered and changed before heading over to the Officers' Club for drinks and a probable evening in the arms of some horny USAF officer. Sure, she wasn't supposed to be in the Officers' Club but what officer was going to tell a horny hot "round eyed" enlisted women that her place was in the base Enlisted Club?? No one. Melinda had swapped her U.S. Air Force blue uniform of light blue blouse and dark skirt for a rather short skirt and a nice tight-fitting button-up blouse that definitely accentuated the fact that she was well-endowed in the chest area. Melinda used every asset she had to attract horny men and her breasts were one of her finest assets.

Melinda had quickly discovered that unlike the enlisted quarters where nearly everyone except the very senior enlisted people had to share a room with a roommate. With the officers that wasn't true. Every office on base had a room to his or herself and that meant that Melinda could spend the night in a male officer's quarters and get a certain degree of privacy in what the two of them were doing with each other. She knew that gave her a great deal more flexibility in her love life than if she was going out with other enlisted guys and they would have to either arrange for a roommate to "get lost" or find somewhere either on or off base where they could fuck.

Melinda and Ed Williams had been drinking for about an hour when they both agreed that it was time to leave the O Club and find somewhere else that they could satisfy their mutual interests. Ed definitely intended to take Melinda back to his quarters and enjoy the evening fucking her there. He caught himself for a fleeting moment reminding himself that while he was sitting here flirting with this young Air Force female and he had a wife and kids at home, Ed quickly rationalized that he had been away from his wife for months and she was probably getting it on the side at home, too. At least he liked to convince himself of that fact to justify his own sexual activities in taking the edge off his own horniness. Ed figured if he was gone out of the country for a year, surely his sexy wife at home was needy enough to make provisions to get her own sexual needs met just as he was doing. Ed toyed with the idea of some of his fellow Air Force buddies "servicing" his wife while he was gone, and then he put the thoughts away and went back to his seduction with Melinda.

Ed finally made some comments to Melinda and they got their stuff and Ed paid the bill so they could head to his quarters. He loved how Melinda's blouse and skirt really showed off her sexy trim figure well, and he fought to conceal the raging hardon he already felt poking against the material of his pants. He knew that everyone seeing him leaving with Melinda knew exactly where he and her were going and what they were going to do. He and other officers had talked about Melinda since her arrival and most of them agreed if they could spend a night in her arms, they would. Melinda didn't need any encouragement to leave with an officer who'd been generous in buying her drinks, entertaining her and making an obligatory effort to tell her how beautiful and pleasant she was to be with. She loved having her female ego stroked just as guys did and it was a mutual sexual dance that they always engaged in before she and the man of the evening headed off to fuck their brains out. Melinda always tried to drink only enough to make her feel good and let her normal inhibitions be more easily overcome, but she never drank so much that she was too loose to know what she was doing. She loved getting a buzz on but she wanted to be conscious enough and in control of herself enough that she could be an equal participant in the fuck and the evening of sex that always followed a rendezvous at the O Club bar.

Ed showed Melinda into his quarters and he closed the door and locked it as soon as he and Melinda were both inside. He didn't want anyone accidentally opening his door and catching him and Melinda in the heat of passion, and he wasn't planning on sharing Melinda with anyone else that evening. He quickly pulled Melinda into his arms, and she let her lips meet his in a mutually lusty kiss that was simply the first step in their "dance" leading to their getting naked and fucking each other. Melinda didn't play around. Sure, she "played" with guys and teased and tantalized, but when it came down to the point where she left the club with a guy and went somewhere, she was dead serious about getting it on at that point. Playtime was over and the time for getting sexually satisfied had arrived.

Melinda loved Ed's kisses. She loved kissing most men who knew what they were doing and who had a reasonable amount of sexual experience. Melinda generally didn't want to waste her time on the much young hormonally driven guys who just wanted to get their dick wet, wham their cocks in and out of her pussy a few minutes and then get off, leaving her without cumming and totally frustrated sexually. Melinda still had guys who didn't help her cum and once they'd done that, they'd never get another shot with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.