Roommates Getting It On

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Two college roommates fuck their girlfriends at the same time, and it is one highly sexual atmosphere that they're all getting off in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   .

Hal had just gotten Beth's blouse unbuttoned and now he was preparing to get her bra unfastened. He and Beth had been dating for a few weeks and in the course of their casual conversations, he heard her admit that she loved wearing the kind of bras that fastened in front; it was so much easier getting them on and off that way.

While Hal had his fingers on the clasp of Beth's bra, preparing to get her breasts uncovered, he heard the noises of his roommate, Larry and his date for the night, Susanne, moving along even faster than he and Beth had been. Hal had always marvelled at what a fast operator Larry was and he was showing himself to be quite the cocksman once again tonight. He'd already gotten Susanne out of her clothes and while he was still getting the top of Beth's body undressed, Larry had gotten Susanne partially undressed -- at least her breasts were uncovered and he'd gotten her naked enough below her waist that he'd already eaten her pussy until she'd orgasmed -- and now Larry was at the point of mounting Susanne and given her the length of his hard cock fucking up into her waiting pussy.

Hal unfastened Beth's bra, and then he reached down, grabbing the fastenings and peeling both cups of her bra smoothly away from her sexy full breasts. Both Beth and Susanne were college freshmen, but they were both very obviously mature young women physically. When Hal got Beth's tits bared, he leaned over, taking her left nipple and part of her sexy white breast in his mouth as his other hand slid up and covered the rounded mound of her right breast. Beth was loving hot sexy and aggressive Hal was with her in getting her undressed for a lusty fuck, but as she laid there letting him get her all turned on, she also felt herself getting even hornier by the sounds coming from the bed across the room. Larry and Susanne were obviously really getting it on good. Susanne wasn't a quiet woman in bed, obviously, and she was moaning hotly as Larry had eaten her out and brought her off to an orgasm.

Now, as Beth love the feeling of Hal's lips on her nipples, she could hear Susanne and Larry preparing for him to mount her and start fucking her. Beth turned her head, seeing both Susanne reached down between her legs to guide Larry's cock inside her and Larry was leaning over her, licking and kissing her large full breasts as he aimed his cockhead straight up into her pussy and then Beth saw him push forward, obviously entering the other girl's waiting cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh, Larry," Susanne moaned as she felt Larry's big thick hardon penetrating her tight pussy and she knew she was about to get the daylights fucked out of her. She spread her legs further, letting Larry shove his cock smoothly all the way up inside her pussy, and then Larry quickly moved fully up over Susanne as he began to thrust his cock back and forth inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.