Pussy Stupid - Cover

Pussy Stupid

by Phoenix Arrow

Copyright© 2005 by Phoenix Arrow

Fiction Story: Mother confronts daughter about being too submissive to her future husband, but it's the daughter doing all the confronting!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Mom I love him!"

"I don't want to hear it. Not like this you won't. NOT like this!"

"Please don't do this to me. I need him. So what if I'm willing to…"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! You don't NEED a man. Haven't I taught you anything? Have you not learned?"

"Yes… yes I've learned it all, but it's… it's…"

"WHAT?"

"It doesn't work mother. All this feminist crap you've been preaching, it's all crap!"

"JESSICA!"

"I'm so sorry mom. I didn't mean it like that. It's just, I can't get a man acting like you want me to."

"All my life I've done so much to further the female cause. Gone on rallies, given speeches, protested inequality. I brought you with me to all of them for Christ's sake! I thought someday you would appreciate the sacrifices and triumphs I worked so hard to make. All those things were so that stupid twits like you don't need to kneel before some man, smiling like a monkey, cooking his meals, and sucking his thingy when he wasn't out fucking other women."

"Mom, Billy isn't like that. Billy is so wonderful to me, so loving. He's like my soul mate…"

"What kind of a 'soul mate' would want you to give up your job to become his dumb little house wife?"

"There's nothing wrong with being a house wife…"

"BULLSHIT! Tell that to all the women throughout the ages who had to shut up and spread their legs because they were treated like baby making machines! Finally we live in a time where you don't have to be submissive to get a man. Where you can work and be your own person. Why would you want to throw that all away?"

"Because I love him!"

"Ugh!"

"It's true mom. Please try to understand. He doesn't think of me like you think. He respects me, and listens to what I have to say."

"You went to Yale! You are such a smart girl. How can you be so pussy stupid?"

"MOOOOM!"

"My own girl, a pussy stupid twit!"

"Don't call me that, I can't stand it when you call me that."

"Us feminists hated girls like you. Girls who had all the mental talents to show the men off, but thought with their cunts instead. I can't believe my little girl, after all I showed her in life, is just another pussy stupid!"

"Mom, I'm a Jr. Executive for crying out loud! I'm not a…"

"And your throwing away all that success for a man. Your need for that wiggly rod in your hole has you giving it all up. In another few years you could have been in Sr management! Please stop thinking with your cunt and see what your risking!"

"I AM thinking with my mind. I look at you and don't want to be what you've become. I don't want to grow up hating men and despising women who marry them. I don't want to be a bitter old lesbian!"

"I AM NOT…"

"Mom enough, I don't want to fight you on this. Janice is a wonderful woman and I am happy for you. But Billy is the man I love and the man I want to marry. If he wants me to give up my job to take care of our kids, then I will honor that. there's no better job out there than that."

"Don't make me sick! I can't believe my own flesh and blood would say such a pathetic thing. Do you know how many women cry inwardly every time they say that? Don't become his little home maker. Resist, I know you have the strength. Don't become just another pussy stupid to a man. You are woman, now ROAR!"

"Mother that crap just doesn't make any sense. All women like you managed to do was alienate men, leaving you cold and all alone."

"Don't say that honey, you just don't understand…"

"That's why dad slept with all those women behind your back. They didn't make him feel like garbage for having a pair of balls. They made him feel good to be a man. I make Billy feel good to be a man, and that's why I'm getting married. I WANT to be his loving house wife."

"I'm getting dizzy. This must be a nightmare. Yes that's what it is, a complete and utter nightmare. Or are you trying to get back at me for something? Was I such a bad mother that you would want to hurt me like this?"

"You were a wonderful mom and I love you very much. I don't want this to be about you and me. This should be about Billy and me. About me getting married and being happy!"

"And giving up your job, and getting on your knees and sucking his prick on demand like a good little wifey. Will you shut up when he's the one talking? Will you cook him the best meals your college educated brain can think of? Make sure you don't mix whites and colours in the wash baby, you wouldn't want to get the Master of the house angry with pink shirts!"

"MOM! don't be stupid."

"I'm not the one thinking with her pussy! Go ahead and just admit you don't care about being a pussy stupid wifey."

"Fine, I WANT to be a pussy stupid wifey! Are you happy now mom? I'd rather be any kind of wife than an angry old lesbian like you!"

"LEAVE THIS INSTANT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! OUT!"

"Billy makes me feel good. He makes me feel like a woman. When his dick slides into me, I am TOTALLY at peace. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a man's tool inside you. I'm not betraying some imaginary womanhood. I'm not setting the movement back an era."

"More than you know. When other women have to make similar decisions, they'll look at you and see how 'happy' you are being a servant wife. They'll think it's ok to quit their jobs, ok to drop out of school, ok to become the second class citizens men once treated us like. You have no idea the damage you will be doing. All our hard work!"

"I just don't buy any of that. You're telling me that you're happy? After all the hell you raised, all the men you pissed off, all the times you spent giving speeches on the road instead of being with daddy. He was right alright, you left him LONG before he left you. And now you couldn't get a man if you paid!"

<SLAP>

"Oh what have I done, Jessica I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that…"

"It's ok mother, I shouldn't have said that. I know it's not all your fault for daddy leaving. I know you loved him and wanted him around. But he's not here is he? He's with that bimbo secretary. Which would you rather be, the educated lonely old woman or the bimbo secretary whose sleeping with your ex-husband?"

<SOB>

"Don't cry mom. You should be happy I'm not going to be making that same mistake with Billy. I'm going to keep him happy. I'm going to give him the attention he deserves. And he's going to love me, respect me, and cherish me! don't you want that for your baby girl?"

<Sniff sniff> "Yes but… oh Jessica, not like this. Can't you at least keep your job until…"

"He doesn't like the idea of his wife working. He wants to be the bread winner. It makes him feel like a man, and I don't want to castrate his ego like daddy."

"I didn't castrate him…"

"You might as well should have. How could he look his friends and coworkers in the face when they laughed at him? Some of those speeches you gave were in the newspaper and on TV. I remember how proud you were of that, but did you ever see daddy cringe, knowing how pathetic he'd feel when he would go into work the next day?"

"I won't apologies for being a strong woman and defending our rights. If you weren't the pussy stupid twit you've become, you would be crying to the words you are saying, to me of all people."

"If you want to call me pussy stupid, then that's fine. I really don't care. I'm the one getting married. I'm not the one who sleeps with other bitter divorced feminists and plays 'dress up'!"

<GASP>

"Yeah yeah, I know about that too. I never said anything because I respected your decisions. But compared to what I'm doing, you really don't have much to say for yourself. I mean really mom, dressing up with those outfits?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.