Dark Secrets - Cover

Dark Secrets

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I suppose everybody has some dark secrets in their life, I'm no different. I've done things I'm too ashamed to ever admit to even to myself. This modern world holds too many temptations to the young and I'm afraid I fell into most of them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

It was a dark night and I stood naked staring out through the Patio doors into the garden. There was nothing to see at this time of night so I just sipped my drink and let my mind wander. I had got up from my lonely bed as I'm not able to sleep much when Chuck's away on business. Only two more days and he'll be home again and what a time we'll have rolling about naked on our big bed.

I finished my white wine so I moved to get a refill, then back to my memories. I suppose everybody has some dark secrets in their life, I'm no different. I've done things I'm too ashamed to ever admit to even to myself. This modern world holds too many temptations to the young and I'm afraid I fell into most of them.

My very first every sexual thrill was knowing my older brother was spying on me, at first, I felt annoyed, even violated, but I came to look forward to seeing his eyes pressed up against the bathroom door jam. In the end, I would deliberately leave the door open so he would get a better view. How old was I, well I must have been thirteen or so or he would have nothing to look at. By fifteen, I was fully developed with my 'C' breasts and long legs. I would tease him something rotten, all summer break I would put on a very small bikini and parade myself in front of him, even requesting he put sun block on my back and legs.

Of course, what I needed was a man in my life and right on queue came Mark. Mark was a buddy of my brother, Dave, and he would often come over to 'hang' with him. Well, after seeing me in my bikini he asked me out. I'd never had a boyfriend before so I said yes. On our second date we ended up in my dad's shed and I got my tits well and truly groped and I sure did love it. I couldn't get enough of his hands on my body but opportunities were rare. I got my first cock inside me up against the wall behind the youth centre, how romantic was that? After that, I would badger Mark to buy condoms so he could fuck me. If we couldn't afford them I would get on my knees and suck him until he spunked down my throat.

It was about this time I met Paul, he was much older and, of course, had a big car; every girl's fucking dream. Trouble was, Paul was a predator and he liked nothing better than corrupting some young girl like me. Paul lived in a different world than Mark, night clubs and restaurants almost every night of the week and all I had to do was what I like doing best; spread my long legs for him.

My glass was empty again but I didn't want any more wine, no what I wanted was some hard cock banging into me, making me cry out in pleasure. I leaned against the wall and one hand squeezed my tits while the other found my damp pussy.

Paul had bought me a new dress to wear, it was a lovely thing but quite short and showed more of my breasts than I was comfortable with.

"You look great," he enthused.

He was still lying naked on his bed while I pulled the dress over my naked body.

"Wear it just like that," he instructed. "No, don't move, I'll take a couple of pictures."

I didn't feel very comfortable at all as the flashes went off, but I smiled and pouted at his commands. We were due at a party but we were, of course, very late. When we got there, most of the partygoers had already left but Paul found me a glass wine and we danced. I was conscious that I was completely naked under my dress but as I emptied each of my wine glasses I became more mellow. It was now early morning and all that were remaining was Paul, myself and a few guys.

"Don't you think Mandy's got a great figure?" said Paul, holding me out the other three guys could see me. "She's not wearing anything under that dress."

"Don't," I said embarrassed by his remarks.

"Yeah," leered our host, "She'd make a good model."

"I think so, too," cheered Paul. "I took a few pictures of her earlier and I think the camera will love her."

I was handed a large drink and the conversation moved around me.

"I've got a studio set up in my back room," said our host. "Why don't we do some more pictures now?"

"That's great," enthused Paul. "You'd love that wouldn't you."

Well, by now, I was too far gone to object to anything. I remembered the bright flashes going off and my dress disappearing and then Paul pushed me to the floor and spreading my legs. This is what I wanted and I pushed against him hard. It went on and on and every time I thought he had finished he would start again with renewed vigour.

Of course, it wasn't until later that I found out that they had all taken a turn between my legs while the whole thing had been photographed. When Paul showed me the prints I just cried and cried, but there was nothing I could do about it. Paul, of course, laughed it off as a night of fun and refused to destroy them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.