Explaining to Mommy - Cover

Explaining to Mommy

Copyright© 2005 by Bliss

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kimmy been suspended from school for two weeks and she needs to tell Mommy why. However telling her means going back to the begining.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mommy took a deep breath and asked

"So you and Kate are lovers?"

"I guess we are." I hadn't thought about it like that.

"Have you done anything else with her yet?"

"Yes Mommy, and it's different than with the boys."

"You don't want to charge her?"

"No Mommy, but there's more to it than that."

"Explain."


Kate and I had plans to meet the next day after school, but when I got to school Rick found me.

"Hey beautiful, I was wondering what you were doing after school today."

"Um, I've sort of got plans," I said. I didn't quite know how to handle this. I mean it's not like Kate and I had some formal commitment but on the other hand she meant way more to me than Rick and I knew she wouldn't be happy about this.

"Is it anything you can get out of? I was kind of looking to do some business," he said with a wink and quickly squeezed one of my tits, the charmer.

"I'd rather not. It's just uh..."

"OK, some other time, when is good for you?" asked Rick.

"I uh ... I sort of met someone."

"Who?"

"Not someone you know." At least it's not a side of someone that you know. "Look have you or Glen told anyone about what happened between us?"

"What? Hell no!"

"Why not?"

"Well," said Rick slowly as thought the answer was obvious. "We figured you'd get pissed at us and cut us off. That or you'd become so busy that we'd never get anytime with you. Why? Are you worried your fella's gonna find out?"

"Sort of."

"Whatever, why does that have to affect thing between us? I mean it's just business." Before I could say anything else Kate was standing beside us.

"Hey Kimmy," she said in the overly bright tone she used when she wanted to get rid of Rick.

"Look I gotta go Kimmy, To be continued."

"What was all that about?" asked Kate as Rick stalked off

"A subject for another time. Are we still on for this afternoon?"

"That something we should talk about," said Kate nervously, we went to the bathroom on the upper floor of the school. It was usually empty at this time and then we went into the handicap stall. If someone caught us here she'd assume we were smoking.

"Are you sure you want to keep this up?" asked Kate.

"God yes Kate, don't you want to keep it up?"

"I don't know. I mean we're not lesbians right?" I thought it was more accurate to say we were bisexual but I knew that was the wrong thing to say to Kate right then.

"We're just trying new things and we both enjoy them ... so what's the problem?"

"I'm not sure this is a good idea ... I mean ... well..."

Without saying a word I dropped my things and pulled my shirt and bra up to expose my tits. Then I unsnapped my jeans and slid them down with my panties.

"Do you want to feel how wet your slut is just from being in here with you?"

"Oh god Kimmy." Then Kate reached out and began rubbing my bare pussy. Her finger played with my pussy. I felt that tidal wave of lust, but this was better. This was Kate touching me. I wanted to give myself to her completely. "You don't really want to give this up do you?"

"No," whispered Kate sliding her finger inside me

"Do you want me to make you cum?" I asked.

"Not now, now I want to make you cum," she said and then leaned against my ear and whispered, "Slut!"

Then I did cum, all over hand. I gracefully picked up her hand and began licking it clean. Kate started to lick the other side clean and then before I knew it I pulled her hand away and I kissed her.

It lasted for only two seconds but it was the greatest two seconds of my life. My only thought was 'No wonder guys like making out with girls, this rocks!'

Then it ended. Kate shoved me away.

"I've ... I've got to get to class ... I need to ... I need to go." Kate opened the stall door and ran out of the bathroom.

With my jean and panties around my ankles I couldn't go after her. As I heard her feet running down the hall all I could think was 'Oh fuck!'

The rest of the day dragged on. I kept alternating between thinking that it wasn't over with Kate and accepting that I'd lost her. But what else could I have done? Was there any way to know for sure how she'd react.

Kate stood me up after school and she wasn't at home when I called. I thought about going to her house but I knew that would probably only make things worse.

Kate got a ride to school with her parents the next day so I couldn't find her until lunch. By then I was getting sick of the way she was ducking me.

"We need to talk," I told her, "Let go out on the field where we can be alone." Kate reluctantly got up and followed me outside.

"I can't do this," she said when we got outside, "It's just too weird. I mean you're my best friend."

"Why do you think that is?" I barked back.

"Huh?"

"Why have we been friends for the last ten years? Why do we spend so much time together? Why have neither of us had a real boyfriend for more than a month?"

"Because we're in high school. Look I'm just not comfortable with this."

"No that's a lie. You are comfortable, we kissed and you liked it and now you're too scared to face the fact that you might be into girls and you'd rather run away than deal with the fact!"

"Th ... that's crazy. Look I'm sorry this happened Kimmy. I love you..." Then she trailed off realizing what she'd said.

"I love you too." I took her hand and for another two seconds I thought everything was going to be all right. But then she pulled her hand away from me and ran off.

I found Rick in cafeteria. I tapped him on the shoulder so hard he must have thought I was angry at him.

"What!"

"I'm back in business. You wanted to know when is good for me. How about right now?"

"Sure," he said standing up.

"Get four of your friends and meet in change room of the drama theater in fifteen minutes. Bring $500 dollars total and anything goes."

"You're serious?"

"Oh yeah. Serious as a heart attack."

I don't know what I was trying to prove. It's not like I thought fucking a bunch of strangers would get Kate to see I was right. It was simply that losing Kate made me feel powerlessly and being with Rick, well that always made me feel in control.

Rick showed up with three friends.

"I couldn't find anyone else. But I've got the money right here." He held out a thick stack of twenties that looked like they'd just come from a cash machine.

"OK," I said casually. I took the money and dropped it in my purse. The guys all looked nervous. "Relax fellas, we're gonna have a good time. OK who wants to undress me?"

There was a second while the guys filtered the meaning of the words and then several hands shot into the air. The compromise I came up with was pretty brilliant if I do say so myself. I let each boy remove one piece of clothing. By the time I was naked they were practically drooling.

"If you want to see me play with myself please sit down." God if the teachers could see the way these classroom troublemakers behaved would they be shocked.

It surprised me to realize that I was turned on. This didn't bother me, it just didn't excite me like it did before. While I ran my hand over my pussy lips I imagined Kate sitting there, watching me. Closing my eyes I could imagine it even better. Soon I was turned on, soon I was wet.

'Play with your cunt, ' said Kate in my mind. 'Are you a slut?'

'Yes Kate, ' I whispered, 'I'm your slut.' When I opened my eyes I saw all but one of the boys had their cocks out and were jacking off.

Suddenly the lights turned on and an adult voice said, "What the Hell is going on in here!"


"And that was pretty much that," I said, "It turned out that Rick was so anxious to find the five guys that he told someone he shouldn't have, and that person told another person and pretty soon a teacher found out."

"What happened to the boys?" asked Mommy.

"Rick and one of the other guys were expelled. The rest of us were suspended and told not to talk about this ... ever."

"According to the letter you're also banned from all extracurricular actives for the remainder of the year ... including dances."

"Yeah, the principle mentioned that to me," I said looking at my lap.

"You'll also have to keep up with you class work," said Mommy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.