Explaining to Mommy - Cover

Explaining to Mommy

Copyright© 2005 by Bliss

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kimmy been suspended from school for two weeks and she needs to tell Mommy why. However telling her means going back to the begining.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mommy had finished half the bottle of wine but wasn't slurring her words. Mommy always had such incredible self control. Not even her tone of voice changed.

"Do you still have these movies?"

"Yes, they're in my room." I expected her to tell me to go and get them.

"Continue with your story."


The next day at school I knew Glenn and Rick would be talking about me to their friends. It was exciting; soon everyone would be talking about me.

Kate kept shooting me glances and I sensed she wanted to talk to me but didn't know how. What worried me was the thought that this rift could become permanent if I didn't do something to fix it before ... well before she heard about Rick and Glenn.

After school I corned Kate on her way home. It was simple to jog up behind her and start talking about nothing, as though everything was normal. Years of conditioning took over and we fell into our old pattern, soon she was inviting me to her house.

Kate's folks both worked and her older sister had swim practice tonight. Like always we made a beeline for her room, one of the few places a teenager feels safe.

We listened to a CD and talked about school. If I'd just kept it for an hour or so and then left everything would have gone back to normal, but after fifteen minutes I started to get that tingling feeling. Before I knew it I was asking, "How about yesterday huh?"

"Yeah," Kate blushed, "That was crazy."

"I just wanted you to know that I'm cool with what happened."

"I ... I'd rather not talk about it."

"You're uncomfortable?" I asked. "I'm the one that was naked and you're uncomfortable. You're unbelievable!" My voice rose, I hadn't mean to sound angry but I usually took the offensive in these situations.

"I'm sorry Kimmy. I guess I'm just not really comfortable with sex and nudity. You're right though," said Kate as though coming to a realization, "Why do you think I'm such a prude?"

Her tone was edged with self disgust and she went on with her recriminations, soon she was on the verge of tears. Kate was my oldest friend and I'd suspected she'd react this way. Crossing the room I hugged her.

"Anyone is bothered by something they're not used to."

"Well I wish I was used to it then," She said wiping the tears off her face. "Other girls have noticed how I rush through showers and getting changed for gym. I hate being this way!"

"If you wanted I could help you get over it."

"How?"

"Well you're not use to nudity. Maybe if you got used to my nudity, it would be the first step."

Looking back on it I should have realized how quickly Kate came over to the idea.

"You'd do that for me? God you're such a good friend!"

"Sure I would." Then an idea occurred to me. By now I saw a pattern. Having someone else in control was what I wanted. "I'll tell you what. You decide how fast we go. What should I do first?"

"Um ... OK, take off your jeans and sweater." Was I ever glad I'd worn panties that day. Smiling I lay back on her bed stretching out my legs. Now I felt a little more comfortable but I still wanted more.

"So I look like a slut?" I asked to egg her on.

"Kimmy!" she said laughing.

"Seriously, I don't mind." I said flashing her my thousand watt smile.

"In that case why not take off your bra and panties too." Kate was coming out of her shell. She had that look in her eye I saw yesterday.

Reaching behind my back I unsnapped my bra and pulled it off my arms and smiled as I held the cups over my tits. Kate smiled back.

"Come on now, hurry up," Kate said in an unfamiliar bossy tone. Crumpling up my bra, I threw it across the room. It flew wildly and landed half way between us. Not wanting to appear tentative I pulled my panties down to my feet and threw them at Kate. I expected the same wild pattern, but instead my panties flew straight at Kate and hit her in the face. Kate laughed for a moment and then picked them up from her lap.

"My god they're damp. You really are a slut, aren't you?" That sent a shiver through me and I smiled, at that moment she knew something about me. "Spread your legs and show me how wet you are ... Slut!"

My breathing was fast and ragged.

"Play with your wet pussy for me! Do it now."

"Call ... call me ... a slut!" I panted. I hadn't even known I was going to say anything.

"You like that?"

"Oh God Yes!"

"Do it slut. Play with your cunt!" This was so much better than in my fantasy. "Rub your wet pussy, you horny little tramp! Show me how well you can play with that cunt of yours ... you SLUT!"

I had to switch hands and suck the pussy juice off. Kate was getting into this as much as I was, she wriggled in her seat, rubbing her pussy lips against each other. Seeing the effect I was having on her pushed me over the edge.

"Oh, I'm cumming Kate! Ohhh!"

My pussy tightened around my fingers as my juices ran over them. While I felt amazing Kate was more turned on than ever.

"You're good at that," She said breathlessly.

"I should be, I practice enough."

"How often do you do it?"

I decided to be honest, "At least once a day, sometimes more"

"Fuck! You really are a slut."

"How about you?" I asked

"Once a week ... sometimes."

"Really?"

"I'm, just not as into it as you are."

"Do you cum when you play with yourself?"

"Sometimes. I mean I'm just not as into it as you are."

A brilliant idea hit me. "Have you ever let a boy get to third base?"

She smiled a little, "Once or twice."

To help things along, I traced my fingers over my pussy lips again. "Isn't it more exciting than playing with yourself?"

"Of course," she said giggling. That's when I planted the seed.

"Maybe it would be better if someone else did it." I paused for a moment and added, "Maybe you'd like it if I did it for you."

She looked shocked for a second, and then she saw me gently rubbing my pussy and the shock drained away. A more forceful tone was necessary. Without waiting for an answer I slid my legs apart and patted the bed between my legs. "Sit down,"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.