Explaining to Mommy - Cover

Explaining to Mommy

Copyright© 2005 by Bliss

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kimmy been suspended from school for two weeks and she needs to tell Mommy why. However telling her means going back to the begining.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mommy was refilling her wine glass for the second time. Mommy still didn't show any emotion. Now I wondered if she was mad and just waiting to explode or did Mommy actually understand? No, that couldn't be it.

"So Kate is involved in all this?"

"No!" I said, I was almost shouting. Lowering my voice I said, "Kate and I never did anything at school and never paid me.

"You never asked?"

"No Mommy."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just didn't need it."

"How was it different with Kate?"

"She's my best friend. All Rick ever saw when he looked at me were my tits and my face and my body. But Kate had sleepovers here and we used to go trick-or-treating together. I imagined that she'd never look at me the same way again. I'd be nothing to her but a slut."

"Kimmy?" interrupted Mommy. I noticed my fingers were gently inching near my crotch. Somehow Mommy noticed without turning around. My palms were suddenly glued to my knees. "Tell me what happened afterwards dear."


Kate took off shortly after I came. She made some quick excuse and disappeared before I was even ready to towel off. My guess was that she wanted to get home to her own shower.

Back in my room I saw the pictures and story I'd printed off. Dropping my robe on the floor I curled up in my bed and reread the story.

What I really wanted to do was suck on a guys cock; I wanted to know what it felt like to make someone cum in my mouth. That thought was what made me cum in the shower while I played with myself like an animal in the zoo, an animal that doesn't know any better.

Somehow I did my homework. It use to be that playing with myself took my mind off sex and calmed me down. Now my lust was like that line in Hamlet about growing more ravenous by what it feeds upon.

After cleaning my room and making lunch for tomorrow, I reheated some leftovers for dinner. Then I loaded the dishwasher. Mommy always said to leave every room exactly like I'd found it.

Mommy still wouldn't be home for another ninety minutes. Without admitting what I had in mind I looked up Rick's address in the school directory. It would only be a half hour bike ride at the most. Probably he wouldn't be home anyway.

The note on the table read,

Mommy,

I've gone to see a friend. Be back no later than 9:30

Kimmy

It was closer to forty minutes to get to Rick's house. It was smaller than I expected. Don't get me wrong it was huge; three families could live there. But with Rick's 'fuck the world' attitude, I expected an estate.

Standing on the porch I considered just unlocking my bike and riding home. Suddenly the door was opened by a woman in her forties. She had a gym bag over her shoulder and her keys out. She did a double take when she saw me.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh, is Rick home?" She gave me a quick once over and smiled.

"Yes, he's downstairs in his room." She ushered me in. The living room had a large bay window plus skylights. It was so bright that it was like still being outside. Something gave me the feeling that Rick's Mom was happy to see a girl who wasn't repulsed by her son and dressed conservatively. Ah one should never judge by appearances. She pointed down the stairs.

"Just down there dear. If you'll excuse me, I have a squash date."

With that she left. So I could leave. Once she was out of the driveway on one would see me leave. Who was I kidding? I was already untying my shoes.

On the way downstairs I heard Rick talking to someone else. Oh god I hadn't thought about that. Outside his door I could make out what they were saying.

"Hey I just heard this great joke," It was Rick's voice, "What's the definition of a woman? A life support system for a cunt." They both exploded with laughter and I felt my pussy tingle as my underwear grew damper. Until then I'd been sitting on the fence, or I'd believed I was. Now I felt like I'd fallen off one side that was built along a cliff. This was what life was about. Feeling this good was worth anything. Sharply I knocked on the door. Rick called out in his bad ass persona.

"Yeah?"

Without waiting for a further invitation I opened the door. Rick jumped a little when he saw me. The other boy with him was one of his cronies; I think his name is Glenn.

"Kimmy! Hey what are you..." Seeing him so disconcerting was very empowering.

"Hey Rick," I said smiling. "I hope you don't mind me just dropping by like this."

"No, not at all. You wanna sit down." He said picking up a pile of dirty clothes from the sofa. Rick's room was twice the size of mine. A king size waterbed took up the back, there was a conversation area with two sofas facing each other. Posters covered the walls; half were women in thong bikinis. An enormous wall unit held a flat screen TV, stereo, at least a hundred DVDs and several hundred CDs. Clothes covered the floor and most of the furniture. Where the rest of the house was filled with light, Rick's room was life a mineshaft.

"No thanks." I said. Rick dropped the clothes onto the floor.

"So what's up?"

Taking a deep breath I said, "I've decided to take you up on your offer." The look of stunned disbelief strengthened my resolve. He hadn't expected this.

"Really? Um," He glanced at Glen.

"What's all this about dude?" asked Glen. Rick was stunned, he couldn't tell how much I wanted to reveal and was afraid of pissing me off. I decided to take the bull by the horns and took another deep breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.