Explaining to Mommy - Cover

Explaining to Mommy

Copyright© 2005 by Bliss

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kimmy been suspended from school for two weeks and she needs to tell Mommy why. However telling her means going back to the begining.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When I finished the first part of my story Mommy had poured herself a glass of wine. She still didn't show any real emotion.

"So you started doing this for the money?"

"Not exactly," I said. "The money just gave me a reason to keep doing it." Putting it into words was harder than I thought it'd be.

"It gave you license to continue. The money let you feel that it was justified. You wanted to continue but you believed it was wrong; the money allowed you to look past all that." Mommy said it like she was stating a fact.

"I guess so."

Telling the story was exciting. I wanted to tell even more. I was a little ashamed at the tingling feeling I was getting.

"So what happened the next day?" asked Mommy.


The next day I felt like someone else had woken up inside my body. Sure - I still looked like the same old Kimmy - but I felt like some other person had moved into my head while I was asleep.

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I was naked. Usually I wore a nightie and panties to bed, but last night I fell asleep masturbating. Plus, I had the best dreams, so I'd probably done it in my sleep as well.

When I looked at the clock I saw that I'd over slept. Quickly I threw on a bra and panties, jeans and a t-shirt. Mommy had already left for work. Heading out the door I realized that I hadn't made any lunch or even eaten breakfast; I thought about going back but I remembered the money from yesterday. I'd be able to buy lunch and breakfast for the next week if I wanted.

All day I kept looking around for Rick but I didn't see him. This wasn't unusual. The school was big and Rick cut a lot. In class I couldn't stop squirming, Kate noticed and passed me a note.

YOU GOT ANTS IN YOUR PANTS OR SOMETHING?

I wrote back,

I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SETTLE DOWN TODAY.

When the note came back Kate had written one word,

WHY?

As I said before I really felt like I was changing into another person and if there was one person I'd tell it would be my best friend, but I wasn't ready for that quite yet, On the other hand I wasn't ready to out-and-out lie to her. I wrote back,

I'M REALLY HORNY TODAY.

I felt myself blush as I passed the note back. Kate looked like she was stifling a fit of giggles when she read that. When she handed the note back, on the bottom were the words,

YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT!

The words hit me like a slap. My body shivered but I hid it. Folding the note up I shoved it in my pocket. If I wrote another message on the bottom and gave it back to Kate then I might not get it back. For a minute I pictured the message on the bottom of the note until Kate passed me another piece of paper.

I'M SORRY KIMMY.

I WAS JUST KIDDING.

PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME

Quickly I scribbled,

I'M NOT MAD.

JUST FORGET IT, OK?

After class I packed up quickly and went to my next lesson. Kate and I didn't get another chance to talk. That last class passed for me on auto-pilot. Afterwards I rushed home without even going to my locker. Hell, I was proud of the fact that I'd made it all the way through class.

Rushing home as fast as I could soon had me running. I suddenly realized my heart was pounding. When I was only half way home my lungs felt like they were on fire and my veins were pumping pig iron, but I still didn't slow down. When I got to my room I was out of breath. I kicked off my shoes and turned on my computer before collapsing on my bed. Mommy wouldn't be home for at least two hours and that was good.

Unsnapping my jeans I wriggled out of them and kicked them to the floor. Bending my legs I yanked off my socks. It seemed important not to get up until I was naked: undressed, stripped, nude, bare, au naturel. My hands caressed my breasts. Breasts, boobs, tits. Down between my legs I felt my pubic hair and I slid my legs apart to feel my vagina. Vagina, pussy, twat, cunt. A tingle went through me with that word. I began muttering it to myself.

"Cunt, cunt, cunt..."

A beeping sound told me the computer had booted up and was connected with the internet. My fingers were wet but I barely noticed as I rubbed them on my tummy. Before sitting down at the computer I got Kate's note from my jeans and unfolded it so I could read the bottom message:

YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT!

All day I'd been wondering what it'd be like to go down on a boy. Cruising through a few sites I found an erotic fiction site where stories were broken down by subject. The menu for oral sex appealed to me and had at least a hundred stories in it. The one titled "Mommy Taught Me To Suck" was the most appealing. Skimming through it I found the part I wanted. It had lots of detail and my heart was going fast again.

Before I was half-way through I printed out the story. What would it be like to do that for real. Just the idea seemed naughty. Would he want to ejaculate in my mouth? Probably. What would that be like?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.