Explaining to Mommy - Cover

Explaining to Mommy

Copyright© 2005 by Bliss

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kimmy been suspended from school for two weeks and she needs to tell Mommy why. However telling her means going back to the begining.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

What would Mommy think when she read the letter? That was something I thought about all the way home. The bus ride wouldn't have been so bad if I'd known what to expect, but the letter was sealed. Whatever it said, I knew it would be bad. If not for my spotless record I'd probably have been expelled. Two weeks suspension and ... God how could I have been so stupid? It hadn't seemed so stupid at the time. It was like moving forward by inches and never realizing how quickly they add up.

Mommy was home when I got there and I guess that was for the best. Waiting for her would only have been worse. Opening the door to my house made me feel like I was going to prison.

"Kimmy, it's not even two," Mommy said when she saw me from the living room. She looked concerned and sounded a little suspicious. She probably knew that this wasn't something good.

Bitter medicine is best swallowed in one gulp. "I've been suspended Mommy."

"Pardon?" Mommy didn't sound angry but that wasn't unusual. In fact I'd never seen Mommy lose her temper. I held out the envelope to her without saying anything. She took it from me before saying, "Wait for me in the parlor."

Mommy didn't keep me waiting long, I had to give her that. Now that I'd started the story I wanted to get it over with. It'd been going on for months and I couldn't tell anyone about this before now.

When Mommy joined me it made me feel better. She placed the letter on the side table and sat across from me. Crossing her legs, she placed her hands on her knee in that very dignified way she has and I felt like sinking into the sofa. I couldn't lie to her or refuse her anything when she looked at me like that - She'd see right through me. It would be like trying to lie to God.

She tapped the letter and asked, "Is this true?" I hadn't read the letter but I saw no reason to think that the events described in it were slanted against me. I mean, the truth was bad enough.

"Yes Mommy," I said meekly.

"Are there any extenuating circumstances they failed to mention? For instance, you were at gunpoint."

"No, Mommy."

"This wasn't the first time you did this either?"

"No, Mommy, it wasn't." It was as though the more I told the more I wanted to tell. Plus, Mommy still didn't seem angry or even judgmental.

"All right. I want to hear how this started. You will omit nothing. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Then begin."


In high school there were so many kids. It made me feel totally invisible. There were so many cute guys, too.

Sometimes I'd hear boys talking and the things they said were so shocking. It seemed like I couldn't go anywhere without someone looking at my chest or bum. To tell the truth, I liked it.

There was one boy who was very obvious about it. He always his name was Rick, like dick. Most girls complained about him. My friend Kate said she thought he was sick but I thought he was kinda cool.

Rick would say words like 'cunt' no matter who was around. Also I liked the way he looked at me - like I something he wanted Right Now! That made me feel really good. Like I was important, like I was pretty. I even started dressing for him and finding reasons to walk past him.

"Kimmy, I don't know why you encourage him," said my friend Kate. "He's such a little slime ball."

"I think he's cool. He does whatever he wants."

"You slut!" Shrieked Kate smacking me. I knew she was only teasing me - She smiled while she said it.

One day I'd stayed late in the school library studying for a big test. When I was packing up stuff from my locker to take home I saw Rick in the hallway. He walked over to me and stood a little too close to me. He stared right at my chest and I felt my heart speed up. I'd worn the scoop neck cropped top. He just stared at me like I couldn't talk.

Finally I asked, "Hey Rick, what are you still doing here?"

"Detention." He muttered. He still didn't look at me and he seemed surprised I didn't turn away or say something like, 'I'm up here.'

"Nice tits," he said and I gasped. It sent a shiver through me when he said that, and he seemed to like the reaction. "Ten bucks if you let me touch them."

The hallway was empty and if he'd asked at any other time I know I would have gotten cold feet. Instead I felt a rush of power as I held out my hand. Rick looked stunned then yanked out his wallet. He had a lot of bills but everyone at school knew he was rich. He smiled as he held out the bill. Did he think I was bluffing?

Deciding to play it for all it was worth, I plucked the bill from him and locked my hands behind me, thrusting my chest out towards him.

Rick looked nervous; he couldn't believe his coarse style had actually worked. His hands shook the tiniest bit when he lifted them up to my breasts. He got a blissful look on his face, and he began to rub them in circles. When he squeezed them I began to breath deeper. I'd never been touched there, it was so ... naughty ... and bad. Not 'caressing my breasts', but 'rubbing my tits'! Rick licked his lips while he rubbed them.

The ten-dollar bill felt like a fortune. Was I really getting paid to feel this way? Wow!

The sound of footsteps in the hall snapped us back to reality. Rick dropped his hands while I busied myself putting my ten dollars away. When the footsteps disappeared I wondered, really, hoped, he'd want to touch me more.

"Come with me," he said. I shut and locked my locker and followed Rick to the student changing room behind the gym. The boys was still unlocked even though the teams had finished for the day. It was weird to be in there, but in a good way; I felt like I was out of control and I liked it.

"I'll give you a twenty if you take off your clothes."

For a second I was too stunned to say anything. Rick's posturing and self-assurance was gone. Then I felt that rush through my body.

"What? Everything?"

"Yeah ... will you do it?" The old Rick would have said something like 'down to your smile, ' but now he was anxious and full of self-doubt.

"OK," I held out my hand and couldn't believe I was doing this but I also couldn't believe how I felt and I didn't want to lose that feeling. It was fun to watch Rick squirm while I put the twenty away so carefully.

Sitting on one of the tile benches I untied my shoes and took off my socks. The thought of doing some sort of sexy strip tease crossed my mind but I didn't know how. Just stripping off like I was getting into the shower didn't seem like much fun though. To compromise I'd make it as much of a show as possible. In one motion I crossed my arms over my tummy and grabbed the hem of my cropped top and lifted it above my head. Rick's eyes fixed on my bra. Unsnapping my jeans I pulled the zipper apart which forced it open. This felt so cool. No boy had ever seen me like this. Maybe I slid the jeans down a little too fast, but I was as excited as he was by now and I wanted to get on with it. I'd have kept going now even if I had to give the money back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.