Genie Chronicles - Cover

Genie Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Joe Brolly

Chapter 27B

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27B - Jack Phillips has no idea that in the small puzzle box he has inherited from his Aunt is a treasure beyond price; a Genie servant, ready to grant his every sexual wish. Join Jack as he solves the box's puzzle and embarks on a life heretofore only imagined, pushing the boundaries of a Sex Genie's powers.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Celebrity   Robot   Genie   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Transformation  

When everyone was finished and had visited the small restrooms to wash sticky fingers, Jack was pondering the best strategy to get Zane and Lea some private time when Cindy pointed in the general direction of the street and said, "There are a couple of little shops over there I'd like to check out, or at least window shop." When Zane groaned, she replied. "Well, fine! You guys don't have to come if you want, although I'd like Jack as a chaperone, if he doesn't mind. Do you, Jack?"

"Uh... no! I'd be happy to walk with you."

"Okay, you two run along, then, if you like. We'll see you later back at the house." Cindy said to Zane and Lea.

The pair didn't need to be told twice. Although both looked a bit nervous at the idea of being alone together, they both uttered hasty goodbyes and disappeared onto the beach.

Cindy took Jack's offered arm and they strolled across the street toward a row of shops. "So where did you want to look?" Jack asked.

Cindy shrugged. "Nowhere, really, I was just trying to give Zane and Lea an excuse to go off on their own."

Jack laughed. "And here I was trying to find a way to do the same thing."

Cindy snorted. "I'm not blind Jack. I see the way those too look at each other. It's really cute, and for both of their sakes I hope they can strike up a little something. Zane sure hasn't had the best luck with girls. I try to give him advice, but he doesn't want to listen to his dorky old mom."

Jack grinned conspiratorially. "So you're saying you're rooting for your son to get lucky with the pretty girl?"

"Well, I wouldn't go that far. But I don't think he's even really kissed a girl, yet, and from what I understand she probably hasn't kissed a boy, either. I've been starting to worry about him a bit. I want them to be careful, and I want them to be safe, but... Hell! I was making out in the back seat of my father's car when I was sixteen, and all of my friends were making fun of me because I waited that long."

Jack laughed again. "I'd say you are a pretty awesome mom."

She sighed. "Well, thank you, but Zane doesn't see me that way most of the time. It makes it hard, what with no man around for him to relate to. And it makes me feel really old, sometimes."

Jack put his arm around her shoulder "He'll come around someday, and until that time, while I'm not that experienced as a 'man' yet myself, if there's anything I can do to help him, let me know."

"Thanks, Jack, I just might take you up on that."

"Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you are a pretty awesome aunt..." he grinned mischievously, "and a pretty hot one, if I do say so."

It was Cindy's turn to laugh as she poked him in the ribs. "Thank you, you young rapscallion, but what would Jennifer say if she heard you talking to your old aunt like that?"

Jack shrugged. "Well, she would probably say something like. 'Bad Nephew! How dare you flirt with your smoking-hot aunt like that? I mean, I know she's got that awesome little body, and I simply cannot believe that she is as old as you claim she is. She looks twenty! Not that forty two is old. Why, some women are at their sexual prime at..."

"Jack, stop! You're making me blush." She was fanning herself, but it was too dark to tell if her claim was true. "And you really shouldn't talk about me that way."

"Oh, that's not me. You asked what Jennifer would say." Jack replied innocently.

"That is NOT what Jennifer would say."

"Wanna bet?"

"You're just saying all that to get back at me for pulling your shorts down, aren't you?" she accused.

"No, but if telling the truth has a fringe benefit of embarrassing you as partial payback - and I mean a little, teeny part — for the grave public shame that was visited on me this afternoon, then all the better."

Cindy snorted. "The only one who saw anything was me, and believe me, I've paid enough already."

From his earlier conversation wit Jennifer, Jack knew what she was implying but said, "Hey! That's mean! What, has the sight given you walking nightmares or something?"

"Ha, just the opposite, I can't... oh me and my big mouth. Never mind! Let's go back. Those two have enough of a head start."

"Okay," the silently, Hey, Jen?

Yes, dearest?

Is Cindy okay?

I need a more sexual reason... ah, no I don't either, do I? I told you all she would be able to think about is large cocks, and what she would like you, or more correctly someone just like you who isn't her nephew, to do with that equipment.

Oh, yeah.

However, while there have been moments that she truly would have considered jumping your bones if you happened to be around, as I also indicated earlier, she really isn't quite up to breaking the taboo of incest, even with her hot, non-blood-relation and now obviously well-hung nephew.

I understand. I'm not really, either. It's fun to flirt a little, though, but I guess in this case that's just fanning her flames higher with no extinguisher in sight.

True, although she's a big girl. She can handle it, as long as you aren't too over-the-top.

They had walked down the beach a little ways in silence while Jack conversed with Jennifer. As they left the pool of light projected onto the sand around the ice cream shop Jack broke out the flashlight and broke the silence. "Sorry if I went too far."

He could sense her shrug. "Oh, you didn't, Jack." She sighed. "It's just that it's been so long, since, well, you know. And to have such a graphic reminder literally exposed in front of your nose, well... my own fault, though. It is nice to hear from someone that I'm still attractive, even if it is only from my nephew."

"Only?" Jack said in mock offense.

"Well, it would be nice to hear from someone who I can actually go on a date with. You know, a real date." She continued in a low mutter that Jack barely heard over the surf, "With a guy who could give me some of what Jennifer's getting without committing incest. Lucky bitch."

He laughed in shock at her actually speaking what was going on in her mind. "Cindy!"

"Oh, did I say that out loud? Sorry."

Jack wasn't sure how to respond, so they walked on in silence for a few more moments.

"Would it help to know that Jennifer agrees that you are pretty hot?"

"No! Men!"

"I didn't mean it that way!" as far as you know.

"Oh. Okay, then, yeah, I'll take all the compliments I can get. Does she really think I'm attractive?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, can she send some of the men whose hearts she has to have broken my way for consoling?"

Jack laughed. "I'll see what she can do."

They walked the rest of the way back to the house in companionable silence until they reached the pool deck. "What to do now? It's too early for bed." Cindy mused.

"Well, if I know mom and dad, their card game is just getting warmed up. They'll be playing well past midnight."

"Yeah, I never could get into that."

"Hmmm. TV?"

"I can do that at home."

"Jacuzzi?"

"Ummm, too hot."

"Video games?"

Cindy just snorted.

"Dip in the pool?"

"That might be nice." She looked at him suspiciously "Or are you just trying to ogle your old aunt some more."

"That would add to the pleasant pool experience, yes." Jack replied amiably.

Cindy rolled her eyes. "I'll meet you at the pool in a few minutes. Would you grab me some wine on your way back out?"

"Sure."

Jack went to don his still-damp swim trunks before climbing the stairs to the kitchen level to grab Cindy's wine and a beer for himself. As expected, he found his parents and Jonathan and Doreen deep into the card game. They paused long enough to ask him if he had a nice walk up the beach, then it was back to the game.

He descended the stairs to the bonus room and was just about to exit through the sliding doors when he noticed that Cindy was already in the pool, her arms crossed and resting on the side, a dreamy look on her face. He recognized the spot she was resting in, and grinned and backed into the darkness of the room to watch. A few moments later he saw her shudder and then sigh as she floated lazily away from the wall. He took that as his cue and slid open the door.

"There you are. Took you long enough."

"Well, I stopped to chat with the folks for a moment, and once I got down the stairs..." he set her glass of wine on the edge of the pool at her vacated spot, sat down cross-legged behind it, and grinned naughtily, "I figured I shouldn't disturb you."

She frowned, then her eyes grew round and her face turned red. "Why you... how did you..." her eyes got bigger "Jennifer! How long did she stay there?"

"Quite a while. Feels pretty good, I understand."

"I... it... oh, fuck it. It feels wonderful, you evil bastard."

"Payback's a bitch. Want me to leave you in privacy?"

"Too late now! And besides, unlike Jennifer's apparently cast-iron puss, it's too intense for more than one at a time for mine. I can't believe I'm talking about this. You are a very naughty nephew."

"So I've been told. Want me to move your wine?"

"Please."

Jack moved the wine away from the danger area, set his beer beside it, and slid into the pool. "Feeling better?"

She frowned at him for a moment before his meaning dawned. She rolled her eyes. "For your information, yes I am... for the moment."

"So you want me to call Jennifer back and tell her not to worry about bringing the twins she met from the university men's swim team home for you?"

She splashed him. "You asshole." She sighed. "That's part of the problem, no privacy. Not at home in that little apartment with Zane, and certainly not here, even if I was up for going and picking up a guy in some club, which I'm not. Privacy's been a big frustration for Zane, too, I know."

"Well, he's going to State in the fall, right?"

"Yeah, and then I'll have too much privacy. It's going to be awfully lonely without him."

"Sounds to me like the perfect opportunity to find someone to keep you warm and cozy."

"Yeah, maybe..."

They floated around for a while, chatting and paddling over to the edge every so often for a sip of their drinks. When both bottle and glass were nearly empty, the conversation was interrupted by a slightly disheveled and somewhat sandy Zane and Lea. The pair made it halfway across the pool deck before noticing Cindy and Jack bobbing in the pool.

"Oh... hey." Zane said in a laughable attempt at casualness.

"Hey, guys. Nice walk on the beach?" Cindy asked brightly.

"Uh, yeah. Great. Um, we're gonna go watch TV or something."

"Okay, have fun."

Cindy waited until they were well into the house before she laughed. "Was I ever that naïve?"

"Probably."

"Maybe, but at like fifteen, not eighteen. Still, there's something to be said for waiting until you are older. I just hope one of them thought to procure some protection."

"Yeah." Jack asked Jennifer a couple of quick silent questions. Getting the answers he suspected, he added. "Although as hesitant as those two are, I'd be surprised if they got that far, tonight."

She looked at him doubtfully. "As horny as they are? Wanna bet?"

"Stakes?"

"Nuh uh. I'm way too buzzed from that huge glass of wine you brought to trust myself to set any stakes. Just a friendly wager. Besides, how will we know who won?"

"Don't girls talk about that sort of thing?"

"Yeah, some times, but they won't to me."

"They will to Jennifer. I bet she gets every detail."

"You're probably right. She's quite remarkable, that girlfriend of yours."

"You have no idea."

"Well, I'm off to shower and bed," she said as she climbed out of the pool.

"Good night, Cindy. You know, most moms don't make bets on if their kids are going to get laid or not. You really are a pretty cool one."

"Yeah, and hot too or so I'm told. Good night!"

Jack laughed, climbed out himself, retrieved his towel and their empties and headed in after her. Hey, Jen, how's it going?

Pretty well. We've found a club where the guys aren't too aggressive and the music's good.

Not too aggressive, huh? Does that mean that they were in the other clubs?

A little. Nothing Sarah and Janie couldn't handle. Mostly just guys on vacation looking for a casual romp.

And Saran and Janie aren't?

They might consider it if they were here on their own. Being here with the whole family, and especially their mothers, and extra-especially with Kathleen and her 'motherly intuition, ' they aren't going to risk it. At least not with the crop of guys so far. I did overhear Janie tell Sarah that she might reconsider if they met a younger version of Sarah's older brother.

Oh, really?

Yes, but don't get any ideas, studly, at least not without a few wishes. Janie thinks the idea of doing anything with her cousin too 'weird, ' plus she figures Sarah would die of an 'epileptic gross-out' when she found out, which Janie figures is a given that she would.

Huh. So, what about you. I can't believe the guys have been leaving you alone.

Nope. I've been refining my strategy as the evening progresses. I started out telling those that won't take a polite "no, thank you," that I'm a flaming lesbian. That was enough for some, but others were so confident in their manliness that this couldn't apply to them, and said things like "Well, bring along a friend, then!" For those, I tried pointing out another guy across the room and asking something like, "See that guy over there? How would you like to kiss him passionately, or suck his cock..."

Jack shuddered. Uck!

Exactly. Once I had them sufficiently and obviously disgusted, I'd finish off with, "Well, I'm afraid that's exactly what I think of doing the same things with you. Flaming lesbian, remember?" But that just pissed them off, like I was calling them gay or whatnot. So, I've settled for just saying that I have a fiancé — I hope you don't mind, it works better than boyfriend — and am here for a girls' night out. Not nearly as much fun, but more effective.

Need a wish to keep them at bay?

No, at least not for now. If I do I'll yell. That does bring up a question, though. I keep expecting my earlier lesbian act to attract some female attention. You only said 'no guys'. What about girls?

The question created an unexpected swirl of emotion; part arousal at the idea, part jealousy, at least at the idea that any theoretical goings-on would be without him. Still, she was fine with, and even encouraged and actively assisted, his romping with other women. Sure, that was predominantly due to her base nature, but he had desired from the first that she be her own person as much as that nature would allow. He didn't think he was open enough to ever revoke the 'no other guys rule, ' but...

Well, I'm allowed to have fun with other girls, so it's only fair that Jennifer should be able to, as well. Do what you want... as long as I get the same consideration of instant replays that you do.

He received a delicious mental giggle. Thank you, Jack. But I don't think Jennifer will do much beyond dancing tonight, if that. Sarah and Janie might not understand.

True. Jack felt both relieved and disappointed. Well it sounds like you guys will be out awhile longer, so I'm not gonna wait up, although I'll really miss you not being there to snuggle up to. This will be the first time I've gone to bed alone since you arrived.

Oh, that's true. I hadn't thought about that. Want me to come to you?

Jack sighed. No, I guess not. If you did, any protection you can give the girls would leave, too, right?

Yes.

Well, I promised Doreen that you would look after Janie, not that it sounds like she needs it. No, stay with them and have fun. If a hot girl wants to dance, do it and explain to Sarah and Janie that you had to in order to keep up your lesbian façade or something.

Okay, Jack.

If I don't wake up when you come in, see you in the morning... oh, one more thing. How about we give Cindy a nice dream tonight, to give her some relief. Whatever her fantasy is, and very realistic, like it really happened. She should wake up in the morning remembering everything and feeling physically as if it really happened, at least in the positive ways. No soreness or anything.

He felt the tingle. Done. Good night, Jack.

'night, Jennifer.


The prince entered his bedchamber, his slippered feet silent on the thick carpet as he padded with the easy, powerful grace of a hunting cat toward the large canopied bed that dominated the center of the room. He had been informed that a new sex slave awaited him, something special, and for the first time in many nights he was looking forward to his evening with anticipation, if not yet excitement.

He received confirmation of this slave's uniqueness, and the evening's first surprise, when he reached the end of the bed. The first thing his eyes were drawn to was the woman's short, golden yellow hair. He had heard of hair of different colors than the glossy black of his own people, but had never expected to see it. And it was so short! It would come barely to her shoulders when standing. The women of his land rarely wore their hair shorter than to the small of their backs.

Hot on the heels of his first surprise was his second; the color of her skin. It was a light pink, with only a hint of the sun's touch that turned his own people's skin such a deep bronze. His eyes roamed freely over the slender, curvy figure bound spread-eagled below him, marveling at the pale flesh, lingering on the rosy pink nipples and areolae capping pert, smallish yet deliciously round breasts, and the neatly trimmed patch of hair, slightly darker here at the junction of her legs. She even cuts her hair there?

He received his next surprise when his eyes finally met hers. It took him a moment to identify what he saw there. It was not the fear that he most often saw, or the resignation, or even eyes closed altogether. It was lust. Uninhibited desire. He saw that infrequently, and when he did, it was usually near the end of lying with a slave. He wasn't a cruel man in bed, much preferring the sound of a woman moaning in pleasure to moaning in fear and pain. It was just that, for some reason someone had gotten it into their heads that he preferred innocent, ignorant virgins to anything else. Yes, he felt powerful and virile in taking their maidenhoods, but...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.