Addiction - Cover

Addiction

Copyright© 2005 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Maria, a widow, is forced to choose between a young, sensual paramour and an aging, lonesome widower.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next day was indeed another shopping foray. This time the outfits were, if anything, tighter and more revealing than before, the stockings and skirts showing more leg, while the blouses and dresses did little to hide Maria's luscious breasts, the heels even higher, accentuating the calves of the widow's shapely legs while thrusting her bosom and hips into more prominence. Maria looked even more like a hooker than before, but she wanted desperately to please Jimmy and would have worn nothing if he had asked.

Next came manicure, pedicure and a hair styling makeover giving Maria a short layered style that did indeed give her the look of a twenty-something. She had been an attractive thirty-six year old. Now she could pass for a sensuous college girl.

They stopped in a small restaurant for lunch where Maria kept tugging at the micro mini, while Jimmy enjoyed the looks she was receiving from the waiters and other patrons.

"Stop squirming."

"But JImmy, I feel like this skirt is riding up to my waist."

"So what? It's getting attention isn't it?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"I've told you before. Any woman of mine is gonna be gorgeous and not afraid to show it. Now stop pulling at that skirt and relax. Let them enjoy the view."

"But..."

"Maria, if you aren't woman enough to..."

"I'm sorry Jimmy," she quickly apologized. "You know I want to be your woman, always."

"Then act like it! Cross your legs and show them off. In fact why don't you excuse yourself and walk to the ladies room. I want everyone to see what kind of woman Jimmy Martinez chooses to have with him."

Maria reluctantly, but obediently, did as she was told, being sure she crossed one leg in front of the other as she walked to maximize the swaying of her hips and show off her legs as well, while she thrust out her chest to accentuate breasts that were already eye catchers.

When she returned she could once again feel the eyes burning into her back as she crossed the restaurant to join the man who, in such a short time, had completely changed her life. In her own mind she was lucky to have encountered Jimmy at that sleazy hotel. She had no idea what might have happened to her if he had not taken the time to befriend her, give her a place to stay and finally, make her his woman. No, she didn't approve of some of the things he wanted her to do, but if he needed her in that way, a beautiful and sexy partner to show off to the world, then that's exactly what she would give him. Maria was realistic enough to know that there were many women, younger women, more beautiful women that Jimmy could have hanging on his arm, especially now with his winnings from the track, so she became even more determined to be everything he wanted her to be -- and if that meant dressing provocatively and deliberately garnering the attention of others with her body, she would do it for this man she was now sure she loved.

He was playing with the new picture phone he had purchased that morning.

"Smile," he said, as she sat down.

She complied and he took her picture, then immediately dialed a number.

"Who are you calling?" she asked.

"Guy by the name of Big Daddy Donnally. I've been trying to get into one of his poker games since I got out of high school. He always told me I didn't have the money and I didn't have the style to play big time poker. Well now he's, gonna..." Jimmy's voice lowered as a voice came on the line. "Hey, Big Daddy, this is Jimmy Martinez... yeah that's right the kid you always said had no money and no style. Well maybe you heard how I hit it big at the track the other day... Uh huh, that's right, fifty to one. Well seeing as how I'm sort of rolling in it, I thought you might be a little more inclined to invite me to one of your poker games... Style? Hey, you want style, let me show you what real style can get you." He sent the picture, then resumed the conversation. "Never you mind where I found her, she's mine..." Maria felt a warm tingle surge through her when she heard Jimmy claim her as his own. "... but I tell you what, since she's my good luck charm, I'll bring her to the game where you and the others can eat your hearts out." Jimmy listened a moment, then responded grinning. "Good? Hell man, she fucks every bit as good as she looks!" Maria reddened, both in embarrassment for Jimmy's crudity and in pride that he now considered her so good in bed. Jimmy's expression suddenly turned to anger and he held his hand over the mouthpiece. "The son-of-a-bitch says I could have taken that picture anywhere," he said handing the phone to Maria. "You tell him!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.