Nugget's Poker Night

by dawn1958

Copyright© 2005 by dawn1958

Incest Sex Story: Five guys played poker once a week but tonight the game would be cut short as they have an erotic adventure with Jasmine. Jas and her friends got caught robbing a car by the guys and she is made to pay up. The price for Jasmine is a night she will always remember as they use her body in many differnet ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was the monthly poker night, which the five guys held usually on the last Friday of every month. Kory was hosting the party and his buddies arrived around seven so by eleven they were feeling no pain. After four hours of poker, they were ready for some snacks, which the host wife usually made up for the hungry savages. The talk was always crude and vulgar so the women usually went to a friend's house for the evening.

Kory's wife was staying at her mother's and wouldn't be home till morning.

Kory stopped the game around 11 and went to the kitchen to bring out the food and Cam took the opportunity to go out to his car for something.

He had parked in the back alley, which was dark as all get out, and he had to feel his way to his car. Just as he approached his prized 1967 corvette, he noticed some movement next to his car. Quietly, he crouched down and listened to see what was happening.

"Hurry Jenny, grab the damn thing and let's get out of here," he heard and realized someone was inside his car. Suddenly, he rushed to the driver's door, as he was not going to let them damage his ultimate toy. The voice was that of a girl and by the name, the other was one too. Just as he came around the front of the car, the girl on watch saw him and yelled for the others to run. There was a mad scurry of bodies and he noticed three taking off in different directions. The one who was inside the car was not as lucky and Cam got to the door before she could escape. Roughly, he grabbed her by the hair and as she attempted to get out of the seat, he forced her onto the gravel alley.

With a sob of defeat, the girl stopped struggling once he pinned her flat on her stomach and Cam held her steady. "What the hell are you doing," he asked in a voice that indicated he was not a happy camper.

Jenny, who was the unlucky one to be caught, cried and realized she was in deep trouble. Cam roughly pulled her up to her feet and pushed the door closed on his car. Guiding her into the back yard, he sort of pushed and pulled her to the back door. Reluctantly, she stumbled inside the kitchen and Cam called out to his buddies for some help. They came rushing to the room and listened as he quickly told them that four girls were vandalizing his car. He asked Gary to hold Jenny and the rest of the guys would go out and check out the car to see what was taken.

Cam checked the car and found the CD radio was disconnected. It was hanging loose from the dash and in another few seconds would have been removed. The glove box was open and all the papers and items from inside were already missing. Nothing else seemed to be out of place and he locked up the car and they all went inside to interrogate their hostage.

Jenny had eyes the size of saucers and she obviously was very afraid of these older men. She looked to be about 15 or 16 and not very experienced at this sort of thing. In only a few seconds, Cam had found out her name and where she lived. The guys decided it was probably best to try to get Cam's things back by themselves, as the police would only complicate the issue. Kory theorized that if they called her home, the parents would assist them in getting the items returned. The parents would be more apt to replace any damaged or destroyed items if Cam handled the investigation himself.

Calling the number Jenny gave, Kory dialed and got an answer from a female voice. He assumed it was a relative, so he quickly explained what happened and asked if he had the correct household. The girl who answered said her name was Jasmine and that she was Jenny's older sister.

She explained that she was willing to negotiate with them for Jenny's safe release as long as they didn't call the police.

Jasmine had been one of the girls in the back alley and when all hell broke loose, she had rushed home. The three girls now waited for news of Jenny and Kory's phone call was a relief to know they had not informed the police. Thinking fast, she had to find a way to save her baby sister and she told Kory that she was willing to do anything to free her sister. If they would let Jenny go and not call the law, she would come over to his place. She promised to return all the items they lifted and hinted at being a willing hostage if they would forgive and forget what happened.

Kory's mind went into overdrive as he saw how beautiful and sexy the young teenager sitting in the kitchen chair looked. If her sister was anything like her, she would be worth a trade and she might be convinced to cooperate fully. A little blackmail and friendly persuasion might just convince this Jasmine to succumb to any perverted demands. It was worth a chance to get into this Jasmine's pants, as they would teach her a lesson not to vandalize other people's property.

He quickly accepted her offer and told her to be at his place within the hour. Using his most stern voice, he tried to display a serious manner.

Then Kory got the reassurance he wanted when he asked her if she was serious about doing anything to pay penance. "Yes, you bastard. I will do anything your little, perverted heart desires, just don't harm my sister," she pleaded with Kory. "You must release her once I get there or the deal is off," she added. "You have one hour," Kory told her and hung up the phone.

With a satisfied smile, Kory whispered to Cam to come with him into another room where he could explain the situation. "This little one's sister is going to trade places with her and she told me she was willing to do anything we wanted if we would forget what happened," he told Cam. "I plan to fuck her brains out and there is no way she will report anything," he said in an excited voice. "If we play our cards right, all of us will get a piece of her and she will be only too glad to cooperate. Let's set up my camcorder and we will take a video just to make sure she keeps her word. We can edit it later and cut any parts that shows she resisted anything we did to her," Kory whispered.

The other three guys still in the kitchen with the young teenager wondered what Kory and Cam were up to but knew they would be informed shortly. They casually kept Jenny prisoner until Kory and Cam finally returned to the room. "This little underage beauty is going to be replaced by her older sister who will do her time," Kory explained to the group. "She is coming over right away and I promised to let this one go when she arrived," he told his buddies with a wink.

A hush came over the group and they waited for the expected arrival of the victim. Each formed a mental picture of what Jasmine would look like and then fantasized of what they would do with her. The excitement was building as it was inconceivable to have a willing woman to perform sexual deeds and they all were determined to take complete advantage of a once in a lifetime experience.

Cam left the room and went to set up the camera. He would set it up so it showed the area around the big recliner chair. It was a big stuffed chair, which they planned to use for the upcoming adventure, and Cam set the camera so it just had to be turned on. They would leave it run the whole time and use it to blackmail Jasmine if necessary.

The doorbell sounded to break the eerie silence and everyone jumped into a standing position with the exception of Jenny who was held seated.

Everyone held their breath as Kory opened the door to reveal Jasmine, the woman of the hour. She was determined to not let these guys get the better of her and tried her best to put on a brave face.

The hungry eyes devoured her short, slender body and feasted on the large breasts, which looked too big for her thin hips. She was of Mexican decent but was born and raised in the city. Her pretty face was offset by jet, black hair, which didn't require any special treatment, as it was naturally curly. All five guys noticed her beauty and there were a few skipped heartbeats as they pictured the 18 year old without any clothes.

Jasmine's eyes quickly scanned the room and noticed her frightened sister being held in the straight-backed chair. She believed it was her duty to exchange places with Jenny, as she was more able to withstand any punishment from these devils.

Kory liked the fact that Jasmine was only 5"1" as it gave him a powerful feeling and he invited her into the dungeon. He waited for her to speak and closed the door, which made her flinch as the outside world was closed off.

Kory smiled as Jas handed him the bag of goodies that were taken from Cam's car and he noticed how her hand was shaking. "My agreement was that you let Jenny go, so what are you waiting for?" she asked with a confident voice.

"Look honey, you girls are the ones that broke the law and you are not the ones setting the rules here," Kory spoke with a stern tone. "This is the way it will be so shut up and listen," he ordered. "Gary here is going to hold your little sister prisoner in the library while we see how cooperative you are," he told her and moved over to stand beside the frightened 15 year old. "You do as you are told and nothing like this will happen to your precious sister," he said and boldly reached out to put his hand on one of Jenny's breasts.

Instantly, Jas lunged toward the two but was stopped by Gary, one of the other guys. Kory realized that she was a tiger and could tell she was a strong willed girl. He quickly removed his hand from the luscious boob and motioned for Gary to do as he requested. He was not about to force himself on the younger teenager but he hoped to convince Jasmine of the danger of not cooperating with their demands.

Jas watched as Gary and Jenny left the room, which suddenly became very quiet. A simple, "Come," was uttered by Kory and all followed him into the living room. Everyone grabbed a seat and Jas was left standing near the doorway. Kory dimmed the lights to give the room a touch of romance and put on some music, which was intended to heighten the moment.

"Now we will see just how much big sister will do for her little sis," Kory taunted Jasmine as she stood motionless waiting for instructions. "If I don't see some of that pearly white skin in a few seconds, I will send a couple of guys down to visit your sister," Kory warned her. Jasmine knew their threats would probably involve sex in some way and she reasoned that maybe they would be satisfied with a striptease. If she was a good enough actress, they just might let the two of them go.

Kory sat in the leather recliner chair and motioned for Jasmine to come over to him. Reluctantly, she did as he requested and her legs were vibrating like crazy. She was thankful for the darkness filling the room, as maybe he wouldn't notice how scared she really was. Jas was unable to think of any way out of her dilemma and she was aware of Kory's insistence as he prodded her to proceed.

Reluctantly, her tiny fingers went to the buttons on her blouse and slowly undid them one at a time. The slow pace was building anticipation in all the guys and they could hardly wait to see the naked truth. With the last button undone, the blouse hung loosely with the black lacy bra slightly revealed.

Jasmine could tell that Kory was getting impatient and with a sigh, she slipped the shear material over her shoulders. It became very obvious that Jas' breasts were worth waiting for as they filled the cups to overflowing. All eyes were glued to the two gorgeous tits as they jiggled in a seductive manner with every movement of her body.

Dropping the blouse to the floor, Jas slowly reached to her waist and started to undo the front of her jeans. The sound of the snap being released, then the zipper being lowered was not missed by anyone. Her face now flushed a beat red, as it was time to expose more of her beautiful charms to these devils. She could not remember being this embarrassed in her young life and she succumbed to the wicked demands.

As the denim slowly sank down her shapely legs, each man gave a moan as she stood up in only a bra and panties. This was not for the faint of heart as her sexy, white flesh glistened in the dim light, the thong panties doing nothing to hide the rounded ass cheeks. The two guys sitting behind Jasmine were Brian and Brad and they felt their cocks spring to full erection at the sight of the beautiful butt. The thin strip of black thong disappeared between the cheeks and they marveled at how erotic it looked.

Kory gave a wave of his hands to indicate that she continues and with hesitation, she reached for the three little clasps. She felt the elastic collapse and the lacy bra slipped from her shoulders. Jas brought her arms up to her chest and tried to hide her nakedness as she felt the cool air caress her exposed flesh. Instantly, her nipples turned into little pebbles and gave an enticing look to the tips of her large breasts.

It took only a slight whisper from Kory and Jas lowered her arms to reveal her most womanly treasures. The only sound in the room was the heavy breathing of the four guys as they devoured the enlarged tits. Jasmine knew this was wrong but she was unable to find a way to stop the striptease.

Looking straight at Kory, she noticed his eyes left her chest and dropped to lower ground. Letting out a small gasp of despair, her thumbs went under the elastic waistband of her thong and skillfully rolled the skimpy material down her muscular legs.

When Jas bent over to step out of the panties, the view from behind given to Brian and Brad was overpowering. Their hard cocks began to throb and begged for release so they could attack the most beautiful sight. The wetness glistened as her pussy lips attracted their eyes like a magnet and they noticed the small, tight puckered hole just above. They both gave a sigh when she straightened and removed the glorious sight from their greedy eyes. If she only knew what was in store for her, Jas would have bolted from the room.

When Jasmine straightened up, Kory got a magnificent view of the poor frightened 18 year old. The two breasts stood out proudly and looked even bigger now that they were uncovered. There was hardly any sag and he almost jumped out of the chair to feel the silky delights. The dark buds were pea sized and he had never seen nipples that were so elongated. He could almost taste the sweetness and his mouth watered in anticipation.

A quick glance down and Kory noticed the neatly trimmed pussy, expertly covered by the short, curly hair. The sparse hair gave an enticing look to the area and he could just make out the tip of her vulva. His heart beat faster as he devoured the royal riches of the small, frightened girl and Kory knew it was time for action.

Jasmine's eyes opened wide as Kory opened the front of his jeans and his hard, long cock jumped up from his crotch. Her past experience included only a few boyfriends and she considered them endowed like most men. The sight of Kory's big cock made a shiver run down her spine, as it jerked freely almost beckoning her.

At first she didn't hear what Kory was saying, then his words exploded in her brain. "Get that tight little ass of yours over here and get down on your knees as I need your lips around my cock," he said to her and the words echoed in her ears. With that he put his fist around the base of his cock and shook it around for her to see. It was almost hypnotic and her eyes never left the rotating beacon as it danced in front of her.

Jasmine was in a trance now and realized that she had to do what he demanded or her little sister would be assaulted. On shaky legs, she took small steps and slowly sank down on the plush carpet directly in front of Kory. He immediately grabbed her tiny hand and guided it to the thick shaft. The burning flesh felt like an inferno as he forced her fingers over the hot meat. She closed her hand around the cock and he suddenly ran the fingers of his free hand into her curly locks. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her face to his manhood and she mumbled words of protest, which were ignored.

"Suck it baby, suck it," he ordered and her words were stifled as he thrust his cock against Jasmine's tightly closed lips. Desperately, she tried to stop the imminent attack but it was happening so fast that all of a sudden the tip of his rod was forcing her teeth apart. In seconds, his cock was pushed into her mouth and she struggled with all her might to keep breathing.

Suddenly, Brad could not wait any longer and the naked ass before him was too much to resist. When his strong fingers dug into the soft cheeks, Jas attempted to twist her body out of his grasp. Unable to move, she was prey for anything he desired and his hands gently pulled the flesh to the sides. He revealed her vulnerable crotch and immediately dove into the valley of lust.

Jasmine would have let out a loud scream if it were possible as Brad's hungry mouth closed over the puffy pussy lips. His tongue darted out and pushed into her slit, twirling around the protruding, unguarded clitoris. Her loins churned and twisted in a futile attempt to get away from his assault.

Jasmine held Kory's thick cock tightly so it would not be rammed down her throat and in so doing, her mouth caressed the most sensitive flared head. Kory pumped his hips forcing Jas to suck his ramrod deeper into her mouth, which gave him total satisfaction. Brian and Cam were kept busy feeling the inflamed flesh and each pinched a tender nipple in their rough fingers. All four men formed a small circle around the frightened girl and freely groped her exposed treasures.

She had never been treated like this in her entire life and it was having a profound affect on her bewildered mind. Confused and at the same time excited, Jasmine allowed the men to use her body to satisfy their lustful passions. Her lithe frame was easily controlled by their superior strength and she tried to make her mind go blank.

When Brad's teeth closed on the sensitive bud, the big cock stifled her scream but her hips answered his demands. Held firmly between the men, her hips trust madly, both in an attempt to get free but at the same time to push back hard into his volcanic mouth. Brad tasted her sweet honey and he sucked even harder on her love box as the powerful aroma filtering into his nostrils. It was like a drug to his mind and he lost all inhibitions as he hungrily lapped Jas' cunt.

Kory could watch the erotic sight of Brad eating the tiny Mexican teenager and his cock throbbed with intense passion. The hot mouth sucking the end of his rod robbed his stamina much against his will and he felt the first blast of hot lava flow from the tip of his cock. It shot down Jasmine's throat so fast she didn't have a chance to get prepared before the following thrusts filled her mouth with blazing cum. Holding her breath so as not to choke, she franticly swallowed his seed and it flowed down to fill her stomach.

Brad could feel Jasmine's body roll and twist in his strong hands and he devoured the abused clit. Sucking and nibbling the small bud, he stretched it to more than twice its normal size. Her tender clit had never been caressed with such lust and Jas was unable to prevent the rising heat from soaring through her loins. Brad drank the womanly juices and for the first time in her young life, Jas experienced a mind-blowing orgasm. The ones she had before this day were minor and trivial in comparison and her hips rocked back and forth meeting the severe demands of the cannibal licking her pussy.

The erotic affair far surpassed any fantasies or expectations of the men and they took the petite girl over the crest of the mountaintop. Totally embarrassed by the show of emotion, Jasmine tried to ignore the feelings of shame and guilt that now filled her body. She continued to suck the big cock like it was the world's sweetest lollipop and Kory was reluctant to have her stop. Slowly the length of steel was diminishing in size and Kory knew that one of the other guys would want a blowjob from their captive.

Quickly Kory shuffled his body out of the chair and let Cam take his place. Cam had already undone his pants and his cock was standing at attention. Once he was seated, Kory made eye contact and whispered softly, "Is the thing doing the job." He motioned to the camera and wanted to know if it was filming all the proceedings. Cam gave the affirmative nod and a quick thumbs up to let him know that all was perfect.

The commotion gave Jas a moment to reflect but she realized that these guys were going to use her body until their lustful urges were satisfied.

Feeling Cam squeeze his way under her torso, she noticed at once that his long cock was fully erect.

Cam grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards his manhood as he needed her mouth immediately. Jas felt the futility of struggling and allowed him to push the flared head into her waiting mouth. She put both hands around the shaft to give her control and gently sucked the head of his pecker. He was already near the peak and knew his orgasm was due any second. The heat from her mouth quickly ravaged any remaining staying power and the pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock. Jas could feel the burning shaft throb in her hands and knew he was close to climaxing so she readied for the impending blast. When the fiery liquid filled her mouth, she swallowed quickly and the thick cum flowed down her throat.

Brian had seen enough and his cock was hurting from being hard so long. The other three men watched with wide eyes as he moved behind the kneeling girl and all knew what he was going to do. Each were envious as they all wanted to be the first to fuck Jasmine but all knew that their time would come.

Just as Jas was milking the cock in her mouth, the flaming dagger suddenly pierced her vulnerable opening. The lubricating juices coated the meat as it passed into unexplored terrain and she held her breath in anticipation. Cam fucked her throat with violent passion and without any concern for her well being as he shot the last ounces of cum into her cavity.

Brian grabbed the flared hips with his calloused hands and thrust with all his might. A large gasp of air escaped around the hard shaft filling Jas' mouth, as Brian shoved his cock deeper and pushed onto the tender cervix. Her vagina stretched to accommodate the big cock and the resulting pain lasted only a few seconds.

By the time Brian pulled his cock out, then thrust it in again, the ache had disappeared and Jasmine relaxed her muscles. A loud slurping sound filled the room and Brian was like a mad dog fucking a bitch from behind. He caressed her deepest regions that had never been touched and her love juices gave him the freedom to thrust in and out at a rapid speed. The volcanic heat from her cunt overtook his stamina very quickly and he released the first shot of venom.

By this time, Cam had emptied his immense load into Jas' belly and his cock began to soften. Jas pulled hard on the shaft and freed her mouth as loud, deep moans escaped her throat. Many times over the past few years, she dreamed about being forced to make mad, passionate love to a tall, dark stranger. These men had no idea that her fantasy was coming true and that the fire building deep inside was confusing her mind. She reminded herself to keep control of her emotions and not give in to the lustful passions.

Brian now had a rhythm to his powerful thrusts and each time he withdrew his large cock, he would relax his grip on Jasmine's shapely hips.

Then when he thrust in, he would pull her hips back hard into his crotch, which forced his cock to embrace every nerve in her tiny cunt.

Suddenly he reached forward and grabbed the back of her hair, twisting his fingers in the curly locks. When he pulled on her hair, it arched her back and his ramrod burst to cover the tender cervix with burning lava. He held deep inside for a few seconds and his hips jerked out of control as he ravished her inner reaches with cum.

Jas felt the intense heat and the lust washed over her like a tidal wave. Tears filled her eyes and she cried from the fact she was about to give her soul to the devil, something she was determined not to do. Powerful spasms rocked her loins and she pushed back as hard as she could to meet Brian's demands. The most intoxicating orgasm sprang from her body and she coated his thick cock with womanly juices. Brian felt her body going through the violent explosions and her muscles clamped over his wide shaft like a powerful vice to milk every last ounce from his reservoir.

The sobs shook Jas' petite body as the climax consumed her and she realized a real orgasm for the second time within the last hour. Totally shamed by the blatant display of ecstasy, she welcomed the release of her body from Brian's grasp and her loins slowly quieted.

The freedom was to be short lived as urges of desire were rushing through the others from watching the passionate scenes that unfolded. Kory took a quick glance at the hidden camera to see that the little red light was still on. A little shiver ran through his body from knowing that the recorded evidence would make Jas a pawn for future parties.

Right now though, he felt his cock throb in eagerness and he could see the wetness between Jas' legs as her upper body collapsed on the recliner from shear exhaustion. Obediently, Jas allowed Kory to shift her tired body and her heart skipped a beat as she felt the head of his hard cock press against her hot flesh. For some mysterious reason, the wanton desire to have him inside her caused her to spread her thighs. When the flared head split her swollen pussy lips and pushed into the waiting channel, Jasmine's breathing became rapid and very ragged.

The fact she had just experienced two mind-blowing orgasms didn't lessen the strong sensations as he slowly spread her apart. Her gorgeous ass cheeks were exposed and seemed to beg him for attention. He pulled back briefly and began slapping each bare cheek with his hands, first lightly, then a little harder. The sound echoed through the room and everyone held their breath and listened to the seductive spanking.

Then he thrust his hard pecker deep into Jas' vagina and started to pump his weapon in and out while slapping the crimson flesh with each trust.

Taken off guard by the humiliating spanking, Jas pleaded with Kory to stop but deep down, she wanted him to continue. Her body reacted much against her will and she felt her stomach muscles contract and spasm as she climbed the slope. Jasmine was being punished for the past bad deeds and her brain welcomed the whipping.

Kory rammed his cock in to the hilt and was determined to demonstrate his superior strength and control over such a small, delicate woman. He was resolute to make this last as long as possible but the fires soared out of control deep in his belly.

Jas continued to sob from the degradation these men were putting her through but her lust belied this fact. Her whole body shook as the powerful orgasm exploded and she pushed back onto the manhood as it swelled to fill her passion pit. She could only imagine what it looked like as Kory fucked her like a slut from behind. The spanking had left her a trembling mess and robbed her of any chance of regaining a measure of control. Animal sounds escaped her throat and the other men were filled with forbidden lust as they waited their turn at the girlie pussy.

Kory fucked Jas with total abandonment and shot hot lava deep into her with each strong thrust. As he emptied his balls, he whispered for Brian to go and switch places with Gary. Reluctantly Brian carried out the order and hustled down the hallway to the library. Gary was overly enthusiastic with the opportunity to be able to get in on the gangbang with his buddies. He rushed into the room and the sight before him made his knees go weak as his cock reacted to the scene.

"Get in the chair and she will give you the best blowjob you have ever had," Kory said to Gary. He immediately undid his pants and by the time he sat in the recliner, his hard cock was jerking wildly in the air. Jas was only vaguely aware of Gary slipping under her upper body as her focus was on the climax as it roared over the top towards the plateau on the far side.

When Gary shoved his cock at her, like a slave she desperately grabbed it with her small fist. Dazed from the orgasm, she obediently opened her lips and sucked the hot meat into her mouth. Knowing what he wanted, she stroked the long shaft with her hand while sucking hard on the head.

When her teeth raked over the rim of the flared cockhead, Gary experienced ecstasy and looked down to watch her head bob up and down in expert blowjob fashion.

With her heart rate slowly returning to a normal beat, Jas pumped her hand up and down the hard shaft of Gary's cock while keeping her mouth over the wide head. She could taste the salty pre-cum and for some unknown reason, she welcomed the taste. She marveled at how hard his cock was and her tongue stroked the head with loving caresses.

Kory's hips quieted and held briefly as he watched Gary get his cock sucked. Cam realized that Kory had climaxed and was reluctant to pull out of the volcano so he prodded him to move out of the way. He wanted his turn with Jasmine so the two men switched positions while she was kept busy sucking Gary's dick. Jasmine was oblivious to whose hands were all over her body and at this point she accepted it, as she didn't have a choice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.