New Orleans

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Guys and girls having a few drinks in the French Quarter, move on to more serious discussion and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   .

Copyright© 2005

Callie, Fran & the Guys

They were sitting at the patio bar in back of Razzoo's listening to the rock band playing out front. One of the rowdiest bars on Bourbon Street, Razzoo's was of course, the best place to meet and mingle in a town full of such places.

Joey Barstow was half drunk when he yelled out, "Hey Dude, let's have a couple more Tequila Shooters for these here ladies!"

The five ladies in question were in varied stages of drunkenness. The almost twenty empty or half empty bottles of Heineken pointed to that fact. Callie, the blonde with preposterous tits for such a petite size, giggled inanely and hiccupped. Her girlfriend, Fran, an amber-haired twenty year old with generous tits of her own, elbowed Callie on the arm and laughed, saying, "Guys looking to get in your pants, babe. Maybe the night's not a total loss after all."

The other three girls were in arguing the dubious merits of Brittany Spears among themselves, interchangeably calling her a slut, a great talent and the slut of all sluts.

"Hey!" Callie shouted as she turned to face Joey, "Got a cure for the hiccups?"

"Tequila," he replied after a moment's hesitation.

"Tequila!" Callie spat back at him, "No shit, for hiccups?"

"Hey sweetness," he answered his eyes fixed to her unbelievable mammaries. "Don't 'cha know that Tequila is a woman's best friend?"

"Oh, yeah... (Hiccup!) "Shit!" (Hiccup!) "How?"

"It helps them lower their standards."

Fran found his remark funny, but Callie remained serious. "But does it cure hiccups?"

Jimmi, Joey's buddy, jumped in and saved the day by getting behind Callie and whispering in her ear. "I got a cure for 'em, baby."

"You do?" said Callie blinking her eyes several times. This guy appeared to be a bit blurred, or so it seemed. She hiccupped again.

"Yeah, yeah," he said reassuringly. Then he placed a hand on each of her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Hey, you fucker! Leave off my tits!" Callie yelled.

Jimmi promptly released them and Callie spun around to confront him.

In a surprisingly calm tone, Jimmi said, "Easy, now... take a deep breath."

Callie did just that.

"Are they gone?' he asked as Fran grabbed for an empty beer bottle, intent on hitting this fresh jerk on the noggin with it. Callie was about to curse a blue streak at him, But took stock of her situation -- the hiccups were gone.

"I'll be damned," she said, then turned to her girlfriend. "Frannie, he did it. He cured my fuckin' hiccups. I can't hardly believe it."

"Maybe I'd better give them one more squeeze, you know? Make sure?" Jimmi said and reached out again, but Callie got her arms up and deflected him.

"No thank you, not necessary, Jack. They're gone, thank you very much. Hey," she said brightly, "Lemme buy you a Tequila, huh?"

"It's Jimmi, not Jack. And this here is my best buddy, Joey."

The bartender poured four more tequila's in front of the two couples and left the other girls alone, having witnessed this scene unfold countless times before in one fashion or another.

Callie picked up her drink and toasted the two men. "To Jimmi and Joey -- the "J" boys," she snickered, for she was thinking, '"J" boy's my ass, more like the Jerk off boys, ' but actually said, "I'm Callie and this really good-lookin' gal is Fran, my best friend in the world."

The others joined in Callie's toast and they threw down their drinks, bit their lemons and licked salt off their respective wrists.

"It was my pleasure to assist you in getting rid of the hiccups, ma'am," Jimmi told her and took his time in examining her from head to toe.

"Thanks. It usually takes me a long time to get rid of 'em."

"Jesus," Joey swore, as he stared hard at her breasts jutting out of the tight gold material that held them in place. "You've got some set of hooter's, Callie. I wish I had some beads, get you to show 'em off."

Callie, who had more than her share of Mardi Gras beads, shrugged his remark off.

But Fran, who was no doubt feeling her last Tequila more than usual, chimed in with, "Go on, Callie, show 'em, what the fuck."

"Yeah, Callie, be different. Just say yes," Joey laughed approvingly.

Callie, almost as inebriated as Fran, sighed, then quickly hoisted her T-shirt up and over her giant sized tits for all to see, and waited several seconds before covering them.

Fran and the other girls shrieked with drunken laughter while Joey and Jimmi gave one another high-fives.

"Nice shoes. Let's fuck." Jimmi laughed and unconsciously rubbed his crotch.

"No way, Buster," Callie said then laughed nervously as she envisioned him on top of her.

The girls all seemed a bit more excited after Callie's exhibitionism. They all finished their drinks and waved at the bartender, who quickly sent another round of Tequila over to them.

Then one of Callie's friends, a brunette with a flat chest, wearing a red dress, reached in front of Fran and tugged her top down, exposing a magnificent nipple, a strawberry tip that appeared to have no end in sight.

Fran shrieked out in surprise and Callie grabbed her hands, preventing Fran from covering up immediately. This provided the two leering guys and the bartender an opportunity to savor her uncovered boob. Fran fought her off and managed to replace her top and surprisingly remained calm. "So you saw 'em, so what?" She said then turned to face Callie.

"Tit for Tat," Callie sang and then giggled, spilling her drink in the process. "Ewe! Callie shrieked; then burst out laughing, as her sparkling eyes settled on Joey.

"Pee'd yourself did you?" Fran observed wryly.

"No!" Callie blurted out defensively. There had been several times in her past that she had done exactly that while having a few drinks and Fran knew all about it. Both guys had sense enough to be quiet and not make any smartass remarks. Callie borrowed a towel from the bartender and concentrated on rubbing at the wet spot. It was not that big a stain, it was the location that concerned Callie, for she'd spilled it right at the juncture of her thighs and it did look like she had wet herself.

To further embarrass Callie, Fran offered that, "Hey it's not so bad, Cal, 'cause it ain't like you were so hot for the guy that you wet yourself. Then the spot would be in the back."

"Fuck you, Fran," Callie snapped, then calmed down as Joey bought another round as conversations resumed. They went on to discuss where everyone was from and what colleges they went to and so on.

Shortly afterward the other girls made their excuses and left, having decided to hunt some guys for themselves. Neither Jimmi nor Joey staked out either girl, but as time passed, it seemed that Callie preferred the company of Joey, simply because he argued with her on subject after subject.

"Hey," she said woozily, "how come... how come if I say somethin's black, you say it's white; or vicey versa?"

"I love these philosophic discussions," he replied. A passing waiter noted Joey's words were not as slurred as Callie's. The four eventually moved off the patio to a booth and ordered small pizzas. Callie sat alongside Joey and Fran sat next to Jimmi.

Jimmi spoke to Fran in a low monotone to which Fran reacted as though he were Brad Pitt, melting against his solid frame. Before they had finished the first of the pizzas her hand was in his lap, fingers searching for his penis and on locating it, squeezing him until he was solid. For his part, Jimmi kept eating although he was enjoying the hell out her fumbling masturbation.

Joey told them that if they wanted to get high, he had some good stuff back at his place. Fran and Callie were all for it, and they paid the remainder of their tab and were off to Joey's apartment.

"Girls are so fucking cute when they get stoned," Joey said as he opened the door and showed them inside. His place was a mess.

"Christ," Fran said, "Someone's trashed your place!"

Jimmi laughed. "No, no! He's kinda cleaned it up some."

"Fuck you, asshole, your place is worse than mine!" Joey spat back.

"Easy guys," said Callie, stepping in and assuming the role of peacemaker, "Our place isn't much better," she paused, seeing a cockroach scampering for safety. "We don't have roaches through," she said thoughtfully and sat down on a broken-down sofa.

"We don't have cock, period." Fran crowed, obviously drunker than the others.

"Speak for yourself," Callie shot back at her, then glanced at the two guys, hoping they hadn't heard the remark. They had, clearly and distinctly, and Jimmi sent Joey a silent signal that Frannie was his.

"Ooo, oooo, oooo!" Fran giggled, and then grew quiet as she watched Joey opening a drawer and producing some grass.

"It's from Peru," he said as he began rolling a joint, which he handed to Callie.

Five minutes later they were all high and Callie, somewhat friskier in this state, lowered Fran's top, baring both breasts. Fran registered no protest at all, simply leaned back and took a long toke on her joint and sighed.

"The fuck?" Jimmi blurted on seeing this, only to feel Joey's elbow in his ribs. They sat on either side of the girls, Joey on the rickety arm, Jimmi wedged next to Fran.

Callie began to play with Fran's strawberry tipped nipples. Fran was very high and began giggling and reached over to run her hand along Jimmi's thigh. Jimmi took his cock out and slapped her hand with it. She giggled even harder. Callie maneuvered Fran so that she lay back on the sofa, her head resting on Jimmi's lap.

Joey got up and knelt on the floor in front of the girls. Without thinking, he raised Fran's dress up around her hips and then squatted on his haunches waiting as Callie tugged Fran's panties down to her ankles. A second later she slipped them off one foot, leaving Fran's underwear to dangle from her other foot. Jimmi busied himself with kissing Fran and Callie returned to her breasts. There was no question that Fran was turned on. She began to moan as Jimmi nibbled at her neck and then her ear; whispering dirty tidbits to her as he nibbled away. Fran's body relaxed and her eyes closed as Joey's finger glided along her inner thigh, Callie sucked first one engorged tit and then the other, while Jimmi swapped spit with the intensely aroused Fran.

Taking her lips from Fran's nipple, Callie turned and barked at Joey, "Hey, bozo, you saw my tits, now let's see that dick of yours."

Joey produced his cock and Callie was pleased to see that he had at least two inches on his buddy.

"Kiss it, Callie," Joey said, gesturing to his erection.

"Fran's the doer," Callie said, then laughing obscenely, added, "Fran's the whore." Then pulled viciously on Fran's matted pubic hair.

"Ow! Fuck -- that hurt!" Her friend moaned.

"Let's all do her," Callie giggled evilly, "She loves being ganged, don't you baby?"

"Huh?" The obviously stoned Fran mumbled.

"Just say yes," Callie said, and flicked her tongue out to meet Joey's, fondling his balls as Fran moaned softly, "Y... yes."

Things went on hold for a moment as Callie and the guys took time to strip off their clothes. That left Fran laid out on the sofa with her dress bunched up around her hips, tits and cunt exposed. Jimmi spread Fran's legs apart so that one rested on the floor and the other was hooked over the top of the sofa.

"Man knows what he's doing... at least so far," Callie cackled lewdly then shivered as Joey's hand moved between her legs and felt of her cunt.

Jimmi, holding his hardon, moved between Fran's lower body and rubbed his throbbing cock against her folds. Callie watched avidly, feeling herself growing wet and occupied herself by squeezing Joey's cock, causing his cockhead to swell proportionately.

"Think I can get my mouth around that?" Callie teased.

"As slutty as you are, sure," Joey said, not caring if she was offended. If she tried to leave now he knew he'd rape her. She laughed at him. "You're right; I've gotten bigger than you down my throat."

"Show me," Joey said, his voice suddenly gone dry. Daring her, hoping she'd do just that. Callie took the dare, and without another wordpressed her face into Joey's cock. He felt a flurry of tiny, wet kisses and then she started licking the very tip.

"Shit!" Joey hissed, as Callie's tongue accidentally hit a particularly sensitive spot alongside the underside of his throbbing shaft.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked sarcastically as she halted proceedings.

"No," he gasped. "You're sensational at this. How much you can get into your mouth without choking?"

"You'll see." Then Callie glanced over at Fran and Jimmi to check them out. Jimmi was covering her body with kisses which surprised Callie who thought he'd be pounding into Fran for all he was worth. She leaned close to Frannie's ear and whispered wickedly.

"How's he doing?"

"Ooooh - ooohhh!"

"Has he tasted you yet?"

"Uh-Huh!"

"Is he gonna fuck you with that big old dick?"

"Yes!"

Before she faded off into a pre-orgasm bliss, Jimmi's tongue touched her inner lips for the very first time.

"Watch this," Callie playfully told Joey. "Fran, hey, Fran?"

"Huh?"

"Touch yourself. Go on, you know you want too."

Callie knew Fran loved to masturbate -- would in fact do it in front of Callie and her girlfriends just to pass the time on a slow, uneventful night. As she was in a highly suggestive mood from Jimmi's tender stroking and caresses, and the high from Tequila and grass, she readily complied, running her fingers along her folds and teasing her rather large clit out from its hiding place, then rubbing it lightly along its side and moaning contentedly throughout the exercise.

Callie watched for a moment, then took a languid lick around the head of Joey's cock and sighed. Jimmi moved behind Fran's head, leaned over and kissed her as her finger plunged into her cunt.

Callie seemed almost giddy as she resumed her efforts in sucking Joey off. Lowering her head, she placed her puckered lips around the shiny helmet and then she was slurping away on him like a vacuum cleaner.

To Joey, this was blowjob heaven.

Callie managed to look up at him, seeking approval in his eyes and finding it. Her smoky eyes glowed with unbridled lust as she clamped her lovely lips around him and slowly jerked him up and down with her hand. Joey moaned and Callie popped him from her mouth. A long string of her saliva hung from her lip to the head of his cock.

"Now for the piece de resistance!" she giggled and easily swallowed his dick into her throat. Joey was astounded as his balls tapped lightly against Callie's chin. He heard her chortling as she took him from her mouth.

"Slutty enough for you?" She laughed and turned back to see how Fran was faring.

Jimmi was finger fucking her, his erection inches from her gaping mouth. Frannie was breathing, but in short, quick gasps. His hand was a blur as he moved in and out of her. Callie bent and gave a slurpy lick to Joey's cock. He moaned appreciatively.

"This is really fun," she told him, "not just pure sex. I never thought... oh, well." She glanced at Frannie again. She was breathing heavily, and Jimmi must have found a good place because she began moaning, ''Ohhh God... right there!"' followed quickly by, "Ohhh, baby! Yeah... Gonna cum! Don't stop! Don't... stop!"

Jimmi kept right on chewing at her rug and Frannie exploded, making Callie that much hotter.

"Give it to me!" She yelled. Joey positioned himself at her lightly furred entrance.

"Kiss me Joey! Really kiss me!" She whispered.

"Callie..."

"Don't make me beg!"

"You don't have to beg me, Callie. I'm all yours," Joey said then covered her mouth with his, drawing her fevered tongue deep into his throat. It was a long kiss, one that found him kissing and licking her throat, wanting to leave his mark, his brand on her. She moaned and suddenly was returning the favor, leaving a hickey on his neck that would last for a week.

Above them the sofa was squeaking like crazy as Jimmi pumped furiously into a groaning Frannie, whose legs were wrapped tightly around his waist.

Callie sucked in her breath. "You've got a really big cock, ya know?"

"You think?" Joey said as he readied himself once more.

"I love big cocks!"

"Do you really?" He said with a wide grin.

"Now come on, give it to me!" Callie lay back and spread herself for him. Joey's cock bounced up and down as he mounted her, and she began to laugh. He ran the tip of his cock up and down her cunt lips before working it into her wet hole. Once he had the head inside he pushed hard, and Callie screamed joyfully. He bottomed out on the second stroke; then started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. They rolled over in their fever putting Callie on top -- her loins pulsing at him like a rabbits.

Joey gasped and let her go until she tired; then took command and jack-hammered her -- learning to his chagrin that the faster he pounded, the louder her demands that he go even faster!

He had a brief insight that he was sinking into quicksand as he was seemingly drawn deeper into the slick vortex of her cunt. He knew, of course, that he had already hit bottom. But the combination of her silken cunt walls and contracting muscles upon him made it seem he had miles to go.

Suddenly his dick slipped out.

"Put it back! Oh, Christ, put it back!" Callie screamed.

Frozen in alarm, Joey stared at her and glimpsed beads of sweat rolling down between her breasts as she rabidly searched for his cock and reinserted it.

"Now, fuck me hard, Motherfucker!" She yelled.

"Go guy!" Frannie chimed in as she peered down at them.

Joey gave it his best effort, but didn't last very long before spewing his load. Since his cock usually remained hard after coming, he kept pumping, although much slower until he began to shrink until he flopped out of her, causing Callie to moan at the loss.

Joey was resilient in another fashion, however, and quickly lowered his face to her twat, seeing his semen glistening in her pubic hair and vaginal lips.

"Yes!" she gasped, "eat me! I'm close, so fucking close!"

His finger danced up and down the lips surrounding her hole. "Ahhhh, that's it! That's it!" Callie moaned as she writhed under his mouth and fingers.

With a cruelty that surprised him, Joey twisted her labia, then on finding the hood hiding her clitoris, released the distended folds and placed a gentle kiss upon her clit.

He smiled gleefully as her labia, now fully swollen with excited blood, curved outward to display the moist pink interior of her inner cunt. He used a pinky to tease her further, lightly moving it up and down at her opening.

"Joey! Please, don't tease me like that!" She groaned.

His thumb felt the bump of her clit and ground down on it. The effect was instantaneous!

"OH YESSSS!"

"Fuck me! Eat me! Please, please, please!"

Callie's pelvis was humping his hand. Her hand found the little bump and rubbed it faster and faster until her hand was a blur. Joey laughed, and said, "I thought Frannie was the one like to jill off in front of people."

She wanted to curse him for that, but could only grunt in reply and then began to moan loudly as his searching finger located her G.

"OH FUCK!"

Callie's pent-up orgasm exploded. Her body shook violently and Joey continued massaging that oh so tender spot. Callie's hand hovered over her clit, shaking spasmodically until he mashed his free hand down upon her clit.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Callie came again, even harder this time and Joey was hard again.

Figuring there was no time like the present, he pulled her hips into position, lined up his cock and entered an unbelievable heat and wetness.

"OHHHHH, NO!"

"What?" He asked, pausing in mid-thrust.

"NO! I mean YES! YES! YES!" She stammered, wrapping her legs around him and with rapidly surging hips, humped back at him.

Before long, Joey's cock grew tender. He was willing to bet she felt the same, but chose to ignore it, preferring to suffer as long as the wonderful sensations lingered.

Joey's second fucks always took a long time, and while he wanted to come, he couldn't. But Callie could and did, almost continuously, all the while babbling obscenities and as her body shuddered beneath him.

He paused to catch his breath. He was close to exhaustion from the pace he'd established. There was no way he could continue much longer. Callie realized as much and saved him, saying, "Joey?"

"Huh?"

"Your cock feels fuckin' wonderful in me."

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind if I got on top again?"

"No, that's fine with me," he managed to gasp.

"I mean, I've cum a couple times and if you want to stop its okay," she told him.

Then she adroitly levied herself up on off him and landed on the floor in a single movement.

"How do I look from here?" she asked, seductively standing over his upturned face.

"You should see your face."

"My face? I'm standing like this and you're looking at my face?"

"It's the brightest red."

She twisted her body enough to provide her with a view of her face in the available mirror and grimaced. "I have looked better."

"Not to me you haven't."

"All men are pigs," she said, then laughed. It was a nasty laugh. "Wait until I return the favor. We'll see how your face looks."

"Want me to eat you?" Joey asked.

"You can, but I'm going down on Fran. Maybe you'd prefer watching for a time."

"Sounds good to me," he replied and slid off the sofa to squat on the floor alongside the other three.

Fran uttered a long, loud groan as Callie's tongue licked its way along her folds, then parted them with her fingers and sent her tongue darting into Fran's center.

Joey thought both girl's beautiful, as Callie lost herself in Fran's cunt. Jimmi, not to be outdone held his five inch boner over Fran's face as he knelt behind her head. She felt him nudging it along her nose, opened her mouth and took him in. She held him between two fingers as she began sucking voraciously upon him.

Joey decided to involve himself in the carnality before him and started to finger Callie's cunt, finding it sopping wet. Callie grunted as his second finger entered him and pulled her face from Fran long enough to shout, "Fist me, motherfucker!"

Joey took her seriously, and worked diligently to fit more fingers into what appeared to be a fairly tight pussy. On stuffing the fourth finger into her, he paused and sniffed and found that he was able to distinguish between each woman's aromas.

Jimmi grunted and started to cum, leaving a thick string of pearls around Fran's throat and chin. To the highly imaginative Joey it appeared that Fran was nervously biting at a strand of pearls.

Callie halted activity between Fran's thighs and scrambled off her to take Joey's cock in her hand and jerked him several times. Assured that he was at maximum size, she turned to Fran and said, "Lookie what I've got!"

Fran glanced over and closed her eyes. She opened them again and looked with heavy lids at Joey's member. In almost a whisper, Fran said, "Can I suck it with you?"

"Of course, baby," Callie cooed. And to the guys, Callie said, "I've been wanting to do this with Frannie, forever!"

She kissed Fran first, slow and deep. Without looking at Joey, Callie said, "Get up here so we can suck your dick, baby."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.