Baby-Maker - Cover

Baby-Maker

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Here's another story about one of the situations where I was asked by various young women to impregnate them and give them the babies they so badly wanted. It's a long story of how I came to find myself being requested for "stud service" but it's one that I'd never change. What an experience to have a young female ask you to fuck her unprotected fertile pussy to see if she can conceive a baby as a result.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

I've shared some of my other experiences with you in the "babymaker for hire" business (see "Tom's Mating Service"). It's definitely one of the hottest jobs I've ever had. Here's another story about one of the situations where I was asked by various young women to impregnate them and give them the babies they so badly wanted. It's a long story of how I came to find myself being requested for "stud service" but it's one that I'd never change. What an experience to have a classmate at school, or a young female co-worker ask you to fuck her unprotected fertile pussy to see if she can conceive a baby as a result.

Here's one such experience. I quickly found out that once it becomes known that you've knocked a girl or a woman up with a baby, you suddenly find yourself in great demand for your demonstrated ability to "service" a woman in the impregnation area. I had not only gotten one of the girls in my high school knocked up, but then I'd had a short-term affair with one of the single female high school teachers and she'd ended up pregnant, too. Once that happened and it became known through the grapevine that I was a pretty virile guy with a ready cock, I had more women after me for sex and for the unprotected variety than anyone would have ever imagined. I actually had to start avoiding some of the females that seemed to be "in heat" because I didn't want to be the father of every single new baby being expected in the county.

We were within just three months of graduating when Sandra, one of the high school varsity cheerleading squad called me early one evening at home.

"Hi, Sandra," I said. "How are you doing?" I asked. I at first found myself wondering why a very sexy and attractive cheerleader like Sandra would be calling me, but she quickly got through the small talk and told me what she had in mind.

"Tom, you know I'm not going to college like a lot of the other girls, and I really don't have a steady boyfriend, but I really want to have a baby bad," Sandra said. My cock instantly grew hard at Sandra's admission of her desire to become a young 18-year old mother.

"Sandra, are you sure this is what you want?" I asked. "I'm not trying to talk you out of your plans and your dream, Sandra, but you know I've already fathered at least three babies in the last year and I just want to make sure if we reach an agreement that it's what you definitely want," I said.

"Yeah, word's gotten around, Tom, and I figured you're a pretty sexy guy and it's obvious that you've got the little guys to do the job if a girl wants to have a baby," Sandra said. "I don't have the money to get artificially inseminated or anything like that, and I really don't want to look back and remember that I got knocked up from having some nurse or doctor sliding a pipette up inside my pussy to deposit the sperm there," Sandra said. "Yes, I'm sure I want to get pregnant, Tom, and I know you're planning to go to college this fall. I wanted to see if you'd be willing to fuck me until I get a positive pregnancy test. Do you think we could make this our secret little summer project?"

"OK, I'm convinced you know what you want, Sandra," I said. "When do you want to get started?"

"Is tonight too soon, Tom?" Sandra immediately responded. "If you've got the time and the interest, we could go out tonight somewhere and get a first try in," Sandra said. "I've been thinking about this for a couple of months and I've calculated my most fertile times. The next three days is my most fertile time of the month, and that would give us at least four months of high fertility to let you give me a baby, Tom."

My cock was totally hard by that point. I have to admit that it's not only an ego booster to have a sexy young woman call and tell you that she wants to have a baby with you, but when she basically tells you that you're pretty sexy and she wouldn't mind fucking you for at least four months until she's pregnant, who wouldn't jump at a chance like that?

"I'll be over to pick you up in about 30 minutes, Sandra, OK?" I said. "Why don't you leave the bra and panties off when you meet me so we don't have that much to worry about," I asked as I envisioned us possibly trying to have sex in the back of my car or somewhere that was sort of space restricted.

"OK, Tom, great. I'll be ready in 30 minutes. Thank you, thank you so much," Sandra said as she hung up the phone and smiled as she knew that within the next four months she was probably going to become an expectant young mother.

I quickly showered to get the day's dirt and grime off of me and to ensure I spelled halfway decent for being with Sandra. Then, I drove my car over to her parent's home and she met me outside. I felt my cock grow very hard when I saw how Sandra was dressed for us to go out. She had on a rather short skirt, a very sexy top that only came to the waistband of her skirt and I could easily see that she didn't have a bra on underneath it. Her breasts, nice and well shaped and C-cup in size, pressed out firmly against the material of her top, and I could see the dark circles of her nipples through the rather thin material. I was pretty sure, after her phone call, that I'd find she was panty-less underneath that skirt as well.

I had never lacked for pussy during my years in high school. Ever since I first found out what girls were all about, and what a pussy and cock were for, I'd had pretty much all the sex I ever wanted. But, I was so horny normally that I'd usually end up masturbating at night or in the mornings whenever I'd be in the shower. And, Sandra had been just one of many girls in the high school who'd entered my mind and been the object of my lusty stroke-off sessions on more than one occasion. It turned out that Sandra in person was far sexier than the fantasy girl I'd jacked myself off thinking about and desiring.

Sandra had beautiful dark brunette hair, and I've already mentioned that she had a nice sexy body and pretty nice big breasts. She had a sweet personality, and I was actually sad that she wasn't planning to go to college, but then who was I to tell her what she should do with her life. I figured once I'd thrown up a potential barrier to her wanting to be pregnant, if she knocked it over, that was all I had responsibility to do. And, Sandra had definitely disarmed my questions and convinced me that she wanted to be fucked and knocked up as soon as possible.

I showered, cleaned up, and drove over to Sandra's house to pick her up. When she climbed into my car, I turned and asked her, "Sandra, where would you like to go tonight?" and she smiled.

"Tom, let's get started on our little joint project, OK? I'm so excited and I don't want to waste any time tonight, so I've got this little place in mind where we can be comfortable and not be disturbed," Sandra said, and she reached down, taking my right hand and she placed it over her breast underneath the material of the top she was wearing. I felt my cock jerk hard in response to what I felt underneath the palm of my hand. I could feel the warm full shape of Sandra' left breast and it was obviously naked underneath her top. Just as I'd suggested, she'd come braless and I felt sure I'd soon find out that she was panty-less underneath the short skirt she'd worn as well.

"Well, Sandra, you sure know how to get a guy's attention," I said as I took advantage of her blatant invitation to feel her naked breast through her top. "Can I tell you this, Sandra? You're one of the sexiest girls in our entire high school. I'm so excited that you called me to help you get pregnant," I said as I flicked my fingers over the perky hardness of Sandra's nipple, and she smiled as she closed her eyes in response to the sensuality of having me fondling her breast underneath her clothes.

"Oh, Tom, I've thought you were pretty sexy too, babe; that's why I called you. Do you think I wanted to get knocked up with a baby by just any guy?? No way, if you didn't make me hot, you'd have never been asked," Sandra admitted.

We immediately drove to a very secluded spot where we parked the car and then I spread a blanket out on the ground for us. I was prepared to fuck Sandra anywhere she wanted, but I'd much rather do it bare ass naked out under the stars than in the crowded backseat of my car. Who wants to look back years later and have to remember that they conceived their baby in a car backseat? I had the blanket all ready for us to get comfortable and then Sandra walked over to me and stood there waiting for me to make the first move.

I had a huge hardon jutting tightly against my jeans. I'd done this with other girls and young woman on more than one occasion, but there's something so incredibly erotic and sexy about a young woman actually wanting you to give her stud service and fuck her with the overt intention of getting her knocked up. I've never found that anything but totally hot. Here was one of the sexiest and most gorgeous girls from our high school asking me to fuck her all summer long if necessary until she got a baby inside her belly. How could that not turn a normal horny guy like me on bigtime?

I walked towards Sandra, reaching up and cupping her breasts through the material of her top. Again, I could feel that she hadn't worn a bra and her tits were naked underneath what she was wearing. I was pretty sure she'd met my other request and I wouldn't find any panties underneath the short skirt she was wearing either. I flicked my fingers across her perky nipples, and my cock jumped inside my pants from being so ready to fuck Sandra.

"You've got the nicest breasts, Sandra," I said, as I reached down, pulling the top up off her breasts and then I went ahead and pulled it off, baring her entire upper body. we were out there all by ourselves, I figured why not enjoy the privacy and get naked. And, I wanted to enjoy seeing Sandra naked now, before I got her pregnant, and then enjoy her changing body as her pregnancy progressed. I leaned over, flicking my tongue across Sandra's left nipple and she moaned from hotness of my wet lips and tongue grazing her tit. Then, I reached down between Sandra's legs and up underneath her skirt. Sure enough, naked pussy and nothing else waiting for me there, too.

"Thanks for not wearing a bra and panties, Sandra, that makes things so much easier in getting ready for serious work," I said. I slid my finger up and down over Sandra's smoothly shaved pussy. "I love your naked pussy, Sandra," I said. A girl with a hot shaved pussy is so erotic to me. Nothing like seeing, eating, and then ultimately fucking a shaved pussy. Nothing.

I leaned down on one knee, lifted Sandra's skirt and pushed my face in between her legs. I quickly began licking and sucking her pussy and Sandra's legs started growing weak from the intensity of the hot eating I was giving her. Then, cupping both of her naked asscheeks, I really buried my face in her hot wet pussy and I ate her out until she started creaming for me. Now I was ready to fuck her and give her the first big cumload to hopefully start her towards her desire of motherhood.

"Go ahead and get naked, Sandra, while I get out of my clothes, too," I said as I stood up and quickly slipped my own shirt, pants, and briefs off. I was buck naked and my cock was hard and jutting proudly from my groin at an angle. I was ready to give Sandra exactly what she'd asked me for.

Sandra reached down, unzipped her skirt and slipping it down off her shapely legs. I couldn't believe how hot she looked when she slipped out of the skirt and now was naked completely.

"This is going to be so much fun, Sandra; I hope you enjoy getting pregnant as much as I hope you enjoy being that way once it happens. Let's get started, OK?"

"I'm so ready, Tom. Let's do it. That's why we're here," Sandra said and she moved over on the blanket and laid down, spreading her legs apart and looking up as I moved to join here on the blanket-covered ground. I agreed with Sandra; fucking her and shooting a load of my babymaking cum inside her pussy was precisely why we were there. I was as ready as she was or even more so.

I stood there for just a moment to give our mating a bit more excitement, and I stroked my big hard cock up and down a few times to ensure I had the hardest cock possible. Sandra was looking up from where she was lying, watching as I jacked my hard manhood up and down. Then, I got down on my knees in between Sandra's splayed legs, and rubbed my fingers up and down over her shaved pussy. She was very wet, both from her arousal and from my having eaten her out. Her pussy juices was so plentiful that I dabbed a couple of swipes on the head of my cock and then I leaned up over her naked body, taking my cock in my right hand and aiming the head of my dick straight up into her pussy. I positioned the head of my swollen cock at her shaved bald pussy lips and then waited, feeling the hot wetness of her ready cunt right there waiting for me to mount her. Then, I pushed forward, looking into Sandra's face and loving the hot look of lusty anticipation as she felt me penetrating her horny pussy. She loved the feeling of my big hard cock filling her pussy and I pushed inside a few inches, pulled back out slightly and then started penetrating her pussy again until I felt my cockhead bottom out inside her. Sandra's pussy was filled from top to bottom with my hardon.

I left my cock fully inside Sandra's tight wet pussy and I leaned over, cupping her left breast in my hand and closed my lips over her left nipple. The color of her dark nipple was so sexy and the whiteness of her flesh surrounding it set her tits off just perfectly. I sucked firmly on the nipple while my other hand was playing with her right breast. Sandra moaned as she felt herself totally filled with my cock and her sensitive hard nipples were being suckled and played with. She was just about to be "serviced" and we were going to have a blast. I started moving my cock in and out of Sandra's tight young pussy. She was loving being fucked; I'd gotten her aroused and horny and it wasn't like I was just using her pussy to generate a cumload at all. We were enjoying a very lusty coupling out under the stars, and one day Sandra would look back with fondness at this night and remember when she'd laid on her back, I'd mounted her and fucked her until she came and until I got enough of my baby-batter inside her pussy to start getting her "with child".

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, Tom, give me your big dick, Tom, and give me a baby," Sandra moaned as I smoothly thrust my cock in and out. I loved how snugly her pussy felt with my big 7-inch cock buried deeply inside her pussy. She was taking me all and it felt so good.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, girl, you've got one hot pussy, Sandra," I moaned as I began to pick up the pace and power behind my cock thrusts in and out of her tight pussy. I kept on drilling Sandra's horny cunt and then I reached down, stroking across her clit and then I lifted her legs and held them out to the side as I started really shagging my ass back and forth. She loved it; Sandra started squealing and begging me to really fuck her hard and deep. I was so glad she was getting into our fuck and I heard her starting to cum just as I felt my own orgasm starting. I lifted her legs higher and was literally fucking straight up and down into her young pussy. Then, when she exploded in climax, I buried my cock inside her and moaned, "I'm gonna cum, Sandra. Here comes your first baby-load, girl," and with my dick firmly buried in her pussy, I felt my balls pumping a plentiful jism load at the mouth of her fertile womb. We kept on fucking for a second round and after I'd spurted my second load deep inside her, we agreed to stop there for that night and do it again the following evening. I promised her -- while trying to keep a straight face -- that satisfaction was guaranteed, and I'd gladly fuck her until she got knocked up, no matter how long it took.


Chapter 2

Tom had really been enjoying his success in the "baby-making" business. His first few efforts had all resulted in the pregnancy of the woman or teenage girl that had asked him to knock them up with a baby in their belly. He thoroughly enjoyed being challenged with fucking a woman and giving her a baby that she wanted. As long as he wasn't committed to any financial or social requirements of fatherhood, he'd gladly serve as a sperm donor for the women who asked him to help them out.

One of the most exciting parts of his "mating service" had been that he didn't have to do it all "free". Some of the older women had actually paid him several thousand dollars for his "stud services". Several had even made oral agreements "up front" with Tom about what they expected, what results that wanted to achieve, and how long they were willing to have him fuck them until they got knocked up. Tom never quite got used to not only being paid by some very attractive women to fuck them, but also to do it with the expressed request that he shoot his cum into their pussies and get them "with child". That's a huge turn-on for any virile, red-blooded man who loves fucking pussy and seeing the "fruits of his efforts".

One of the most exciting "impregnation" requests that Tom received was from various single women who wanted babies but they didn't want the work involved in getting a relationship with a man to the point where he'd be willing to fuck them and knock them up. So, with Tom's advertising that he provided those kinds of services, that freed these babes up to just call him up and arrange an appointment and a set of follow-up sessions until the EPT said "You're pregnant". Tom loved that and the women who hired him to "do them" loved it, too.

Tom had successfully carried out several of those "single women" impregnations and anytime he thought of one of them it made him get a huge raging hardon. He generally didn't have to worry ever about having enough sex to keep the horniness away -- he usually had enough "sex work" to more than take care of that physical need in his life. It was nice knowing he could rely on having some horny wet pussy to fuck whenever he wanted some without having to engineer a relationship or a one-night stand to get it.

One category of "impregnation services" that Tom especially enjoyed were the wives of men who weren't that eager for another child but the wife wanted a baby and turned to Tom's impregnating skills to get themselves knocked up, their husband willing or not. Tom not only loved the opportunity of actually getting to fuck married women, but he found it especially erotic because of the lengths many of the women would go to take him into their bed and have him fuck them unprotected so hopefully they'd conceive a baby. Some of these married women actually wanted to pay him for his stud services and all of them went out of their way to almost seduce him into having sex with them.

One of the hottest experiences Tom had was with Mrs. Smith, the wife of a well-known lawyer in town who made bundles of money but was so busy that he simply wasn't interested in fathering a child with his wife, Anne. Well, he finally agreed with Anne that they should have a family, but he told her that he didn't care if he was the biological father or not. He didn't have time to make the effort and she had his permission to get a baby whatever way she could. Anne took his tacit approval and ran with it. Straight to Tom who was more than willing to provide his best stud services for her. Here's that story.

Ellen Smith had been married to her lawyer husband, Anthony, for several years and she'd lost interest in all the high society and other things that she'd tried to be interested in early during their marriage. She finally realized that whether Tony wanted one or not, she was hungry to have a baby. Ellen didn't even care if Tony wanted to shoulder his part of the responsibility of being a father, she'd bring the baby up and let him pay the bills. That was all he had to do. When she broached the subject with Tony and he made it clear to her that he wasn't even slightly interested in becoming or being a father, but that he had no objections to her bringing a baby into their home, Ellen made some contacts and found out that she could either go have herself inseminated artificially or she could actually get herself knocked up through the old-fashioned method of actually having the sperm donor meet her and fuck her until she was proven to be "with child". Ellen decided that since her own husband wasn't even willing to fuck her enough to give her the baby she wanted, she give that chance to a baby-maker -- Tom. Ellen made contact with Tom and she quickly found out that he was more than willing to do just what she asked -- to fuck her and give her a baby. In fact, he guaranteed her that he'd continue to service her until she was confirmed to be pregnant. She could hardly wait -- she wanted a baby so badly.

Ellen had thoroughly enjoyed talking with Tom on the phone and as the day for their first meeting approached, she found herself growing very horny as she recalled their conversation.

"So, Mr. Land, I understand that you come with very high recommendations on your baby-producing services and past achievements?" Ellen said as she felt her heart rate increasing as she envisioned herself being Tom's next impregnation customer.

"Yes," replied Tom, "I guarantee you that you'll enjoy the process of trying to get pregnant and I will continue to service you until we know for sure you're caring the baby you want," Tom said.

"And, let me be blunt, Mr. Land, I understand that you only provide your sexual services in one way, you and I will engage in sexual intercourse and you will ejaculate your semen inside my body until I conceive?"

"Yes, that's exactly right. Can I break the ice with you just a bit, Mrs. Smith, and use some words that I hope you'll get more comfortable with? I go about providing my impregnation services by having sex with you and I will fuck your unprotected pussy and cum inside you until you're knocked up? OK, do you mind my saying that or have I endangered the chances that you'll want to use me?" Tom asked, as he felt his cock growing hard from just talking to this very wealthy woman who wanted something he was pretty confident he could provide her with.

"That's fine, Tom, I'm a big girl and I can talk dirty and sexy with the best of them. Let me respond by saying, Tom, that I'm so hot for you to fuck me and give me a baby. So hot, so when can we make this a reality?" and then she and Tom set the date and time and place for him to meet with her the first time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.