Katy

by Pixy

Copyright© 2005 by Pixy

Erotica Sex Story: A slow tale about a girl and her disabled next door neighbour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Slow   .

Katy moved the shopping basket to her left hand, her right reaching for the hanger. Carefully disentangling the hanger from the others, she dreamily stared at the lace French knickers, with its coloured rose pattern. They were only seven pounds, but her pocket money would not stretch that far, especially since she would have to fork out another twelve pounds for the matching bra. She couldn't really purchase one without the other, though at barely fifteen years of age, there was little need for the support of a bra.

Brown hair, green eyes and of pale complexion, she imagined herself standing clad only in the matching set, armoured with teenage infatuated imagination, whilst Colin looked on, with eyes as brown and golden as her hair.

She felt shiver of excitement race through her body at the thought of Colin.

In his early thirties, Colin was almost old enough to be her dad, but she did not care. Those brown eyes with their permanent twinkle of mischievousness, that thick glossy black hair that she so longed to run her hands through. Those lips (O God those lips!) that she so wanted to feel press against her own. That deep husky voice of his that made her go weak at the knees, which she dreamed of nightly, speaking tender endearments as he explored her slight but yearning frame.

Her heart was pumping almost painfully as she forced her attention back to the hanger and the delicate lace that it held.

Colin had only moved next door the previous month. Her mother, seeing his disability, had sent her around to help. Purely, Katy reckoned, so she could find out any useful information or potential scandal that her mother could use for gossip purposes. Grudgingly she had gone round to offer assistance, hoping that he would refuse out of politeness. That was until she actually met him. Her heart had leapt into her mouth at first sight and when he spoke, had just plain left Earth for orbit, and had not been back since.

At the thought of Colin again, her mind departed the confines of the Asda supermarket, as she pictured herself stood once again in front of Colin, naked but for the flimsy lace lingerie of Asda's 'George' Brand.

His eyes travelling the frail lace graced contours of her body, lace that covered but failed to hide the soft, delicate flesh underneath. Those eyes of his sparkling impishly, she imagined herself standing there, allowing his eyes to roam wherever they desired. Her hands by her sides, allowing his eyes to pause at the juncture of her legs, only the diaphanous lace between his gaze and the most personal and intimate part of her. Those lips (Oh those lips!) moistened with desire for her opened as the voice that made her knees trembled said:

"The green stem of the roses matches you eyes"

"Uh" Katy surfaced back to reality with a speed that would have put a ballistic missile to shame. Her head turned round with the speed of a whip, her heart sunk faster than the Titanic. Standing there, brown eyes glinting, gorgeous lips spread smiling wide across a face to die for, was Colin.

Katy yelled in a mixture of shock, horror, embarrassment and dropped both her mums shopping and the hanger holding the French knickers.

She stood dumbly in front of him as she felt her face go from pale as snow to oven gas mark ten instantly. Lucidity went the way of the shopping as an intended 'What?' became a verbal "Uwiaha?" as her tongue kept her feet company.

"I said 'The green stem of the roses matches you eyes'. I'd grab that tin by the way" He nodded towards an errant tin of peas that was successfully doing what she so desperately wanted to do.

Her mind, having gone into emergency shutdown, rebooted with reduced capacity. Katy crouched down and started to replace the spilled contents of the basket, included the tin of peas that had finally stopped rolling as it came to rest against the stand holding the lingerie that was the cause of so much consternation.

The basket filled, she paused with indecision over the hanger and its load. For a minute she was tempted to stand and just kick it under something. Unfortunately there was nothing to kick it under. The metal frame of the clothes rack would have struggled to hide a spider.

Gritting her teeth she took hold of the hanger and stood.

Colin was grinning boyishly at her discomfort. She struggled to keep her head which was trying to float away. Part of her wanted to grin and laugh with him. She quelled the urge and firmly, vehemently, placed the hanger firmly back on the rack.

Collecting what little courage and dignity she had left, she turned to face him.

He was laughing quietly to himself. The sound of his quiet laughter wanted to make her laugh as well. She wanted to feel him take hold of her, she wanted to laugh into his hair, feel his laughter on her cheek, wanted his smile to embrace her mouth...

She forcibly derailed her thoughts with loss.

"You know" He nodded to the rail and its troublesome contents "Your face is now the same colour as the roses." He managed to keep a straight, dead pan face as he spoke.

Katy felt insane girlish laughter bubble up inside her, forcing itself through her wall of embarrassment. She felt the corners of her mouth twitch in a losing battle.

They both laughed; his mirth genuine, hers nervous.

As though freed by her nervous embarrassed giggle, she found her voice "What are you doing here?"

"Shopping, though," His eyes danced merrily as he smiled at her "not for the same items, it would appear." His eyes slid to the clothes rack.

Her eyes follow his gaze as though attached.

"Stop it!" Her mind giddy and bashful she swung her basket of groceries playfully at him. She had not regained full use of her body, co-ordination being one of the missing faculties. The shopping basket collided with his crutch, knocking it out from him.

Colin hoped on his one leg for a second, then with the inevitability of a falling tree, keeled over arms flailing. He hit the shop floor with a sickening crunch.

Katy screamed out in utter abject horror at what she had done.

A female shop assistant, alerted by her earlier quieter yell of surprise chose that moment to arrive. Took one look at Katy's shocked and horrified expression; Colin lying on the ground partly concussed and the fact that they were in the women's lingerie section of the clothing department, put two and two together and came up with five.

One of the security guards at the main door a few isles a way, who had not heard the first yelp of surprise, but along with most of the store, heard the second, came rushing at the sounds of distress. Arriving just as Colin was starting to get back up; he also put two and two together and came up with five. The security guard promptly jumped on Colin and arrested him.

Katy felt the situation spiralling out of all control. The edges of her vision darkened. She struggled to take a breath but there seemed to be no air to breathe. Hysterical she looked around. Other shoppers had come over to see what the commotion was about. She had to get away, she had to breathe. A couple of young boys with their mother were pointing and laughing at her. She pushed away the shop assistant turned and ran for the door. The darkness around her vision spread and filled her sight. She was vaguely aware of falling then nothing.

A pink hairbrush was speaking to her, she was replying. Something was not right.

The hairbrush was replaced with darkness. She was lying down. Was she in a bed? God what a nightmare, she'd just had.

Katy struggled to open her eyes. Eyes that were sticky and unresponsive. Her mouth was dry and tasted awful. What had she eaten the night before? Whatever it was, she would not be doing it again. She raised a hand that seemed to be made of lead and rubbed her eyes. With the external help, her lids cracked open. Light lanced past her slightly opened lids and bored into the back of her head. She groaned in pain. Once the pain subsided she tried again.

She lay in a small room. A room that was definitely not hers or any that she had been in before. There was a sign on one of the walls. It took a moment for her eyes to focus enough to read it.

'Asda, always happy to help.'

"Awww, fuck"

Just then the door opened and a woman in Asda livery entered followed by a male and female in green coveralls with the logo 'Paramedic' emblazoned across the breast and back of the shoulders.

Katy felt the blood drain from her face. A voice in her mind screamed "FUCK!" loud enough in the silence of her head to make her wince.

The paramedics saw the wince and rushed over.

"That's a nasty bump you have on your head. My name's Joe, that's Chrissie," He cocked his head briefly in the direction of the female paramedic "Does it hurt much?"

Hurt much! God she wanted to hit him over the head with a supermarket floor and see if he liked it. She laughed at the thought, or a least started to before a wave of pain strangled it.

At her strangled laugh, Joe produced a small penlight seemingly from nowhere and shone it into either eye. The pain the small beam caused made her want to kick him between the legs in retaliation.

"Any other pains or injuries- don't move your head?"

Her body seemed to ache all over "Don't know "she replied even as she wondered at the stupidity of her reply. It was her body, she should at least know if various parts were working, or not as the case may be.

Joe's hands entered her vision, now clad in latex gloves. "I' am going to feel the back of your neck. Try not to move but if you feel numbness or tingling in any part of your body, let me know straight away, okay?"

He waited for her acknowledgment before he slipped his hands behind her neck checking and probing the cervical area of her spine.

His hands tickled, she laughed.

"Okay, every thing feels in one piece. Just to be on the safe side we're going to force you to wear a very unglamorous and very large pink collar, strap you into a trolley and whisk you off to hospital for a quick check-up before sending you home for school tomorrow."

The other paramedic, Chrissie leaned into view. "All that and he hasn't even asked your name yet" she smiled motherly down at her and tutted "Men!"

He put on an air of mock affronted ness "I was going to ask her," He winked at Katy "Before I asked her if she was free this Friday night"

She could not help herself but laugh as he gently supported her head and neck as Chrissie slipped the collar behind her neck and fastened the Velcro straps under her chin.

Joe gently lowered her head again "Well don't keep us in suspense".

Katy could not help herself "About Friday night?"

Chrissie sighed and muttered to herself as she turned and rummaged in the bright orange bag that the neck brace had come from. Joe laughed.

"It's Katy"

"Well It's Katy, do you prefer being called It's or Katy?" Joe arched an eyebrow at her.

"Katy's fine" The collar was starting to rub her chin, an unpleasant sensation under the circumstances.

Chrissie came back into view holding a small notebook. "Where do you live?"

Katy told her and what her phone number was as well as her parents address and names. Chrissie duly noted it all down as Joe left the room. When he came back it was with a wheeled stretcher and a policeman. Chrissie ripped out the page she had written on and gave it to the policeman.

"Right then," Said Joe cheerfully "Chris if you hold the neck, Mr Policeman you get the other side and on a count of three. Ready? Right, one, two, three." As he said three they lifted her and deftly laid her on the stretcher. "To the checkouts!"

As they strapped her in Katy could not help but mutter "Don't take me through the baskets only till. I'm in enough trouble as it is."

Chrissie laughed and stroked her hair soothingly as Joe covered her with a blanket.

Joe pinched a reduced sign off a shelf as they made their way through the store and pinned it on her stretcher.

Katy sniffed as haughtily as one could lying down in a neck brace. "You know how to make a girl feel valued don't you?" She paused in thought for a moment. "Out of curiosity, what am I reduced down from?"

Her mother caught up with her at the hospital. By that time her back had already been x-rayed and Okayed. Sitting upright in bed, somewhat stiffly, her mother's ministrations were verging on the unwelcome. Especially the embarrassing, not quite out of earshot, "that time of her life" comments to the nurses, puberty was hard enough to manage without her mother telling all and sundry.

Typical of the new NHS, as soon as they found out that nothing was seriously wrong with her, Katy was shown her clothes and the door. An hour and a half after entering, she was leaving, and if she was honest with herself, it was not a minute to soon. Most people that she knew that entered hospitals, failed to leave again, at least, not upright.

By the time her mother got her home it was almost the next day. She doubted her mother would allow her to skip school tomorrow, or was it today? She checked her watch and groaned.

It seemed that she had hardly laid her head on her pillow before her mother was waking her up again.

Katy looked to her alarm clock and winced as her neck protested at the use. She looked towards her mum who was busy opening the curtains.

"I suppose a day at home is out of the question?"

"Sitting in bed all day long won't help you. If you don't keep moving, you will seize up and it will take you longer to get better. Now hurry up or you will miss the bus."

Muttering, Katy slowly, wincing and grumbling got out of bed.

School, dragged as usual, all her friends wanted to know why she was walking around like one of the living dead. She could not bear to tell them the truth. Slipping on the contents of a broken jam jar, in one of Asda's aisles seemed a good enough 'bending of the truth, ' as her mother would say.

Over the next few days, the pain, stiffness and memory faded. It was even starting to become slightly amusing.

Katy said good bye to her friends at the gate and headed into the house. Her mother called from the kitchen.

"Tea will be ready in about 15 minutes. Colin called by to see you, left you a package in apology. You never told me he got arrested. It should be you that's apologising to him, not the other way around. All the trouble you caused."

Colin! God how could she have forgotten about him!

Thoughts raced through Katy's mind. He had left her a present. God, what had he told her mother! She felt her cheeks redden as she entered the kitchen.

Her mother glanced at her "Run home?"

"Uhh" then Katy realised that she was breathing hard and was somewhat flushed. "Err yes. Umm, arrested?" As hard as she tried, she could not avoid her voice trailing to a squeak.

"Yes," Her mother looked at her accusingly "Seems there was a bit of confusion that was not sorted out till the next day when the police got to watch the security cameras which corroborated Colin's story. He took it fairly well, all things considered. "Her mother looked pointedly at her "Had you said something a bit sooner, in fact, if you had said any thing at all, he might not have had to spend all night and the better part of the next day, treated like a criminal. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Katy felt her face deepen in crimson "Ooooops?"

Her mother arched an eyebrow.

"I'll errrr, ummm go round and apologise." Katy felt wretched, so wretched that her previous voracious appetite had disappeared.

"If I had done something similar at your age, my mother would have belted me the length and breadth of the house and back again for good measure. The youth of today, absolutely no consideration for others, now go and set the table."

"Yes mum." Katy went over to the cupboards to retrieve plates and cutlery.

Her father had very little to say on the matter when he got home, he just looked at her and snorted in amusement. Her mother glared at both of them, having expected him to administer some form of punishment.

With barely disguised relief she cleared the table of empty plates and fled too her bedroom. Lying on her bed was the small parcel and card that her mother had told her of but she had completely forgotten about.

Ripping open the envelope, she eagerly read the card and smiled. He was apologising, for all the trouble and embarrassment that he had caused her. She imagined him kneeling in front of her, begging for her forgiveness. She was not going to allow a little small detail like it was really her fault impinge on her fantasy.

In her minds eye he was still asking for forgiveness, pleading almost. She felt her pulse start to race. She wondered what would be a fitting punishment for him. Her imagination, always one step ahead, took charge in a most desirable fashion.

She looked down on him, kneeling in front of her as she sat on the edge of her bed, voicing his affections for eternity. She was not sure of his sincerity; he looked hurt at her doubt, demanding what he could do to prove his love. She wondered as well, but faithful imagination was there as always. He moved closer, placed his hands on her knees. Her body trembled at his touch, he thought it was in anger and renewed his apologies.

His hands slowly travelled up her bare thighs, her school skirt shorter almost by half what it would have been in reality, leaving a lot of thigh to both his visual and physical caress. He moved closer still, so that the front of his body touched her knees, the closer proximity allowing his hands to slide further up. His hands felt like silk as they slid over her skin, slipping round to probe the flesh of her inner thighs. And still they travelled higher. The edge of her skirt proved no barrier as his hands slid under, their travel hid from sight but not touch. She gasped in both dream and reality as his fingers probed the edge of her plain cotton pants. That would not do, her plain cotton pants became something lacier and more risqué'.

The now lacy edge of her pants proved no more a barrier to his questing fingertips than the edge of her skirt. His hands lay trapped at her hips by the frilly lace that had the yield of steel. Trapped, his fingers could only move onwards. Slowly they slipped round from her hips, his finger tips making small circling motions on her skin, dipping towards the juncture of her thighs.

In what seemed an eternity, his finger tips reached her virgin and most sacred ridges of flesh. As in reality she hunched over, biting her lower lip between her teeth as he probed those ridges, tracing the outline of the valley between. She felt as though she was burning up inside. It was becoming harder to differentiate the feelings surging through her as those of reality or imagination.

The unyielding steel of her pants became supple once more as Colin slid his hands back down her thighs, the delicate lace following in his grasp. He pulled her pants to her knees then let them fall to her bedroom floor under their own weight. She raised a foot out of a leg hole as his hands spread her legs apart, the edge of her skirt rising further up her legs as the gap between widened. As the gap between her legs grew wider he filled the space with his body, her ankles sliding around his back.

His body slowly forced her legs apart as his hands moved from her thighs to raise her skirt higher. Her skirt now lay at her waist as his hands moved back between her legs. She knew nothing lay hidden from his gaze. His thumbs ran down her ridges as his elbows forced her legs wider yet still. She gasped as his thumbs dipped in up to the first row of phalanges and slowly started to spread her lips apart, fresh air swirled around the sensitive flesh revealed. Gasping in dream and reality she watched as his head slowly descended down, lower and lower till she felt his warm breath on her skin then the touch of something that was not a finger.

Deeply embarrassed she stood dispelling the dream but not her feelings. The act of standing caused material to inadvertently stroke already heightened skin and nerve endings. She held her hands between her legs as a spasm surged the muscles of her stomach. Not knowing what to do, she stood there for a moment till her body slowly calmed down. Aware she was sweating as though she had just run five miles, and not wanting to be disturbed till she had worked out her feelings, she quickly headed for the bathroom and locked the door before anyone could come upon her and inevitably ask if she was okay.

Once the door was securely locked behind her she paused to take some deep breaths to see if that would calm her racing heart. Somewhat more in control, she felt uncomfortable in the sweat slicked clothes. Katy pulled off her jumper then unbuttoned her school blouse. She paused to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. Unconsciously she puffed out her chest and pulled her shoulders back to try and make her breasts look bigger. Slipping off the shoulder straps she rubbed at the red marks the straps had left on her skin. Turning the bra around, she unhooked it clumsily, still not completely familiar with the fastening. Bare-chested, she looked at herself again in the mirror.

"What do boys see in these" She muttered to herself, running her fingers over her nipples. Lately she had started to notice more and more boys in her class, stare at her chest. As they got bigger so did the attention they seemed too attract, it was starting to get uncomfortable all that attention.

The wetness between her legs was starting to cool and the clammy sensation was not pleasant. She felt as if she had inadvertently peed herself, an act which she had not done since she could walk without the aid of her hands. It took seconds to unclasp her skirt, which now back in reality, came to her knees. Her wet pants quickly followed then she turned on the shower, testing the temperature before stepping in.

It felt good to stand under the warm spray. As she soaped and rinsed she tried to do the same for her memories, but like ingrained dirt they failed to budge.

An irate shout from downstairs about other people in the house and hot water sped up her departure. With regret she turned off the flow and wrapped herself in a towel. Her clothes she dumped in the hamper, her pants with a tinge of disgust.

The parcel still lay on the bed. Unopened. She quickly combed out her hair then sat down next to the package. Opening revealed a long box and another smaller package. She giggled to herself as the long box revealed a solitary rose, real and somewhat dishevelled for being in a box. Katy held the rose head to her nose and inhaled deeply. No one had ever given her a flower before and for that Colin would have held a special place in her heart had he already not done so.

The second package was squishy and held the note "You forgot these!"

"He hasn't!" Katy was unaware she spoke aloud. Opening a corner revealed that he had.

Acute embarrassment and butterflies raged within her. Removing all the -Rose patterned- paper revealed the pants that he had caught her with, and a matching bra.

She looked at her image in her bedroom mirror. "Just as well I never opened this in front of mum and dad" she told her image and watched as her image reddened at the thought. "Hah, explain that one" She giggled.

Feeling mischievousness she stood, allowing her towel to drop from her slender form. Slipping on the pants, she was right about one thing in the shop, they really did not leave much to the imagination. Her fine hair was plainly visible through the fine fabric as were her folds of flesh. In fact they hid so little as to make wearing them almost pointless. Not that any male would complain she was sure. She slipped on the matching bra, then took it off again and tightened all the straps as much as they would go. Back on again, the bra still sagged in all the wrong places. No doubt had her mother seen, she would have made some comment about growing in to it. A quick look at the tag proved right her fear that it was the smallest size. She wished he had given her a larger size, and then at least she would have had an excuse.

She turned round and picked up the rose, turned back and posed in front of the mirror. She could not help but pretend that Colin stood in front of her, not that she would ever do anything of the sort. She imagined giving him the rose clad only pants and bra, him looking at it a moment before discarding it and taking her in his arms. She started to imagine being on all fours with the rose between her lips, prowling towards him, but discarded that image almost as soon as it started, another with him hastily and clumsily removing her school uniform to reveal the rose underwear with her making half-hearted attempts to stop him. Another with him asleep naked in bed with her wrapped tightly in his arms the only item of cloth between them the rose pants, her bare breasts tightly pressed against his. She liked that image and held onto it for a long moment.

Feeling her body temperature rise, and having no desire to soak her new garments, which at that moment were the most precious garments she had ever owned, she hastily stripped and dressed for bed. The underwear she put securely in a drawer, the rose, she took with her to bed.

The next morning, she wrapped a dressing gown around her and headed down stairs for breakfast. As usual her parents were up well before her.

"So what are you going to do this fine Saturday morning?" Her mother asked.

"Dun no" Muttered Katy as she pulled a box of cereal from a cupboard.

"How's your neck?" Her father asked over his paper, pausing to take a sip of his coffee.

Katy gave her neck and shoulders an experimental roll "Okay" she said with genuine surprise. "Still got a lump the size of an egg on the back of my head though" She rubbed the offending lump ruefully.

"In that case you can make yourself useful and pop next door. I've finished adjusting Colin's curtains. I'm sure he could appreciate a hand putting them up." Her mother turned back to doing the dishes in the sink.

"Aww mum, it's Saturday morning."

"They're on the table next door"

"Just don't fall off any ladders." Her dad joked.

"Oh, you're a right barrel of laughs." Katy grumbled as she sloshed milk into her bowl.

She wanted nothing more than an excuse to go next door, but she did not want to go next door. The contradiction confused her. She wanted to see Colin again desperately, but she was embarrassed at the trouble she had caused him. Would he be angry at her? But if he was, why the gift? That was the other problem, would she be able to look at him, without her knees trembling. Would he know she had already tried them on, would he wonder if she was wearing them when she went next door? Would she even WEAR them to go next door?

"Are you going to eat that or you just going to splash it all over the table" Her dad moved a corner of his paper from a slowly spreading rivulet of milk.

Katy realised that milk had been running off her spoon and splashing onto the table. Her mother threw a cloth at her.

Back up in the relative safety of her room, Katy pondered her options. Eventually she decided that she would go over there, dump the curtains apologise, then leg it before she did or said something that she might, or even worse, not regret. Dreams should stay dreams, for the good of all. Decided, she made a move.

Removing dressing gown and nightie she walked over to her drawer for under wear. As she pulled out some clean cotton briefs, she spied the rose pair.

She looked at a doll on the dresser. "What the hell, he won't know" She stepped into them, and then pulled the diaphanous material up her legs into place. She started to put on a training bra before again looking at the doll "Fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound" The bra went back into the drawer. Looking at her image in the mirror, she briefly considered filling out the bra but decided that was too much like some tacky American teen movie.

Thinking back to the previous night she decided on a pair of trousers rather than a skirt. Especially if she was going to be climbing up ladders to put up curtains, she wasn't having him look up her skirt, but then again... NO she was going to wear trousers and hanging curtains be dammed.

She fastened the button on her jeans and slipped on a plain T-Shirt. The material of her pants felt different to her usual cotton and rubbed in strange, not entirely unpleasant places. Her jeans seemed to slide over the filmy material more than they did with cotton. She felt a little decadent, more adult and more bizarrely to her, a lot more sensual. She was glad she had decided not to wear a skirt or she would all but demand that he slide a hand up her skirt. She laughed at the thought and headed downstairs.

She picked up the curtains and headed out the door. As she walked down the path to the pavement, she suddenly wondered if he would even be in. Her step faltered. If he was not in, he was not in. She could not explain the feeling of loss that musing caused. She was not truly aware of where she was till she found herself ringing a doorbell. She had no recollection of even walking up his path.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.