Plump - Cover

Plump

by JAX

Copyright© 2005 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: But the tape measure never lies, my hips still were a plump thirty eight inches even though I'd lost five pounds. It's a good job, Dave, he's my boyfriend likes me like this. Well, at least I lost an inch off my waist so now that's down to twenty five inches. My tits are still the generous 'D' cup and I pray to god that they will always be so. Dave would drop me in an instant if I lost my big tits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"Shit!" I snapped.

But the tape measure never lies, my hips still were a plump thirty eight inches even though I'd lost five pounds. It's a good job, Dave, he's my boyfriend likes me like this. Well, at least I lost an inch off my waist so now that's down to twenty five inches. My tits are still the generous 'D' cup and I pray to god that they will always be so. Dave would drop me in an instant if I lost my big tits.

"So how's it going then?" Dave asked as he sees the tape measure in my hand.

"An inch off my waist," I confirmed.

He puts his arm around my naked middle and pulled me into an embrace. To measure myself, I've slipped off my dress leaving me dressed just in my matching bra and knickers.

"I don't know why you bother," he laughed, "you know I love you the way you are."

With that he squeezed my tits and bum.

"Yes, I know, my love," I said, "but it would be nice to get into something fashionable for a change."

"God, woman, you look so sexy in your jeans and that tight top of yours," he said.

"Yes, and I know why," I said with giggle.

You have to laugh, for the top he's talking about is quite low cut and I do show a fair amount of cleavage when I wear it.

"Look, you've got great tits and it make sense to show 'em off," he said.

There was no point arguing about it but it was nice to know he still loved me.

"Lets go down the Pub," he said.

"Ok, ok," I said, "let me put something on first."

"Don't go out of the way on my account," he laughed.

"Yeah, right, " I said joining in his laughter. "So it's alright to turn up at the Pub in my undies then?"

"You wouldn't get a lot of complaints, that's for sure," he laughed.

I left my discarded dress on the floor and pulled a new one out of my wardrobe.

"How's this?" I asked.

"On second thoughts, let's stay in," he leered.

With my up-lift bra on, I was showing a goodly amount of my milky white tits which Dave was all for.

"Mind you," he said with a chuckle, "you wearing that means I won't have to buy you a drink all evening."


There were a few friends already there when we arrived and I got more than one lustful look down my front from them. Dave disappeared to play darts while I chatted to Brian and his girlfriend Lucy. Lucy was every thing I think I'd like to be, beautiful and slim with long straight hair, but by the looks Brian was giving my exposed tits, he was looking for a change from her 'A' cup to my 'D' cup. This was nothing new to me for I've been looked at like that since my tits went through the 'B' cup barrier. At first it was a bit disconcerting for I was never the prettiest girl in my class. Oh, I was ok but the guys always seem to make a beeline for the Lucy's of this world. Talking about Lucy, I could see that she wasn't that happy with the way Brian was looking at me, well not exactly at me but looking at my tits.


I can remember like it was yesterday when my stick-like body started to get its shape; trouble was it didn't know when to stop. For a while I was more than happy to be 34B-22-33 but my body had other ideas. As my tits grew so did the rest of me, so today I'm a plump 36D-25-38. It was Charlie Scott who was the first to notice, no that's not right, I had been noticed before but it was Charlie who first cornered me and got his hands on me.

"Fuck me," he said as we came up for air, his hand giving my tits a tentative squeeze.

It was someone's birthday party, can't remembers who's but Charlie had been dancing with me and later took me outside for a snog; I just loved the feel of his hands on me.

"You want to go out sometime?" he asked.

It was my first invitation to go on a date.

"Sure," I said and pushed my tits back into his hand.

That night in bed I could still feel my tits tingle from his hands and I just loved it.


As Dave had predicted, my glass was always being filled by one of his friends. They would buy me a drink, stare down my front for a few minutes then disappear again. Charlie took me to the cinema a few times and to a party or two but it was all just an excuse to get his hands on me. We would end up in some dark alley or shop front were we would kiss and he would squeeze my tits. One time we were up in his room when he pulled my top and bra off and I felt a guy's hands on my naked tits for the first time; fucking magic it was, too. After Charlie I would get plenty of invites from guys from my class at school and once I'd left school from guys in the office where I worked too. Then came Dave and for him I spread my legs and let him take my cherry; it was love at first thrust.

Between Charlie and Dave there were a few others attracted by my obvious assets, the most unwanted of theses was from Phil my older brother. It was difficult enough having half the male population trying to get their hands on my tits without my own brother sneaking up behind you and making a grab at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.