Pleasure Central - Cover

Pleasure Central

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chrissy's new job in her Uncle's hot springs spas get's her the perk of using the spa after hours, when nobody's there. Well... almost nobody. It turns out there are a few other perks as well, and one of them is her Uncle Bob

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob got to the private pool first. He wanted to be there when she came in, so he could see her whole body before she got in the water. He hoped he'd be able to touch her tonight. He'd backed off for a few days since the last incident. He didn't want to scare her off.

He wanted this girl. She was sweet, and intelligent, and beautiful, and he already loved her and knew her pretty well. You couldn't do much better than that, even if she was his niece.

He stripped down and got in the hot water. It felt good. Another nice thing about water this hot was that it made getting and maintaining a boner much more difficult. He'd been willing to let her glimpse his erection last time, since he could have said he had it when he first came in. But he didn't want to scare her off.

When she came in, the water didn't do any good at all.

She was wearing a bright yellow bikini. The top consisted of two triangles held together by strings. Those triangles covered her nipples, and that was about it. They rested on the surface of, but did not support her breasts. The bottom was a long slim piece of cloth that was cut to cup her pussy lips and cover the pubic hair above those lips. Two strings went up over her hips and then around her waist to keep if from falling off. Another string went from the back of the waist down between her butt cheeks and attached to the bottom of the strip of cloth. If she'd worn it in public she'd have been arrested.

His dick got hard immediately and was so sensitive that he had to stroke it a couple of times under water. He'd turned on only half the ceiling lights and only three of the underwater lights, just enough so they could see each other somewhat.

He whistled a wolf whistle at his niece.

Chrissy saw him against the side of the pool when she came in. With the underwater lights on she could tell that he was naked, but that was all. Part of her wished she'd decided on going naked. Now he'd probably think she was too shy to be naked in front of him again. Then he whistled and she perked up her ears.

"What exactly are you trying to do, give me a heart attack?" her handsome uncle said.

She knew he was talking about the bikini. She knew it was racy. That's why she'd bought it. But no one had ever seen her in it until now. She felt a thrill run through her as she realized it really was sexy.

"You're the only person who's seen me in it." she confessed. "I couldn't decide if it was sexy or slutty, but I wanted to own it."

Her Uncle's deep voice floated back over the water "Sweetheart, that thing is probably MORE sexy than plain nakedness. If you ever wear that in public, you'd better have body guards."

Chrissy felt a rush of warmth in her belly at his words. She also saw an opportunity to swim the way she liked it. Reaching behind her she untied the knot that held the top on.

"In that case, and since I surely DO NOT want to give you a heart attack, I'll settle on the less sexy appearance." She dropped the top on the floor and started down the steps into the pool.

Bob's cock lurched when her luscious teen tits came into view. This time she wasn't shy and didn't cover them. They really were beautiful, round and full, with those amazing pink nipples jutting up and to the sides a little. His cock oozed precum under water and he wiped it away so it wouldn't float up. He sighed as she sank down, hiding them in the water.

He began talking to her about inconsequential things: books; what she was studying in school; where she wanted to travel some day; what kind of car she'd like to own; hobbies; interests; and anything else he could think about to keep her talking. Slowly he edged his way toward her until they were facing each other in the pool, a couple of feet apart, chatting like old friends. He saw her darting glances down, through the water, at his prick. He made sure that, just occasionally, he positioned himself so the underwater lights gave her a shot.

He made himself look at her face instead of her breasts. He knew that eventually he'd get to see them... and more. He asked her about boyfriends and was gratified to hear she was too busy with school to waste time on putting up with a boy. She said they were a pain in the ass because nobody understood them or knew what they wanted.

"I know what they want" he said, jokingly.

"Oh really?" she said, her eyes bright. "And just what exactly do they want Mr. know-it-all?"

"Simple" he said. "Any boy in the world would just kill to be where I am right now... two feet away from a gorgeous half naked woman... with beautiful breasts." he finished grinning.

He was elated when she just smiled herself and said "You are SO BAD!"

"Well" he amended. "Actually, that's just what they want AT FIRST. After that they want... other things."

She didn't smile now, and looked at him intently. "And what are those... other things Uncle Bob?"

"Oh... you know... maybe a few kisses... and to feel her against his body... and a few other things I shouldn't tell you about because you're only sixteen and I'm quite sure you'd feel they were gross and icky." He smiled his special condescending smile.

He almost smiled again at her frown. She'd been feeling all grown up, and he'd reminded her she was just a kid.

She didn't want to be a kid any more and she bristled. "And just how to you know, Mr. smarty pants, that I haven't already DONE some of those 'icky' things you don't want to tell me about?"

He smiled "Well, now, I suppose I DON'T know that you haven't done them. And, as your Uncle, I have an interest in making sure that you are well educated and capable of making good decisions about such things. Perhaps I should investigate this part of your life more?" He grinned and affected a heavy German accent. "Vee half Vays off making you talk, you know."

She went a little round-eyed and he backed off a little.

"Anyway, if we stay in here any longer we'll turn into prunes. By the way, have you tried that Sea Balm lotion? It will really condition your skin to replace the oils that the spa leeches out."

As he talked he put his hand in the middle of her back and propelled her toward the steps.

She said she hadn't tried it yet and he said she really must, and that he had a bottle in his bag, and that he'd be most happy to help her apply it.

She was unashamed as she climbed out of the water. The cooler air perked up her nipples, but she was so busy trying not to stare at his nakedness that she didn't notice.

He bent over and picked up the top of her suit for her and then herded her toward a massage room. He didn't give her time to think, and kept up a patter of talk until he had her face down on the heated table.

He decided intentionally not to put anything on.

"Now" he said as he put the bottle in the small microwave oven next to the table and heated it up. "This stuff is magic. Your skin will be so healthy you'll think it's some super model's."

He poured a long line down her back.

"You don't need to use it every single time you soak, but I'd recommend every third time." He started spreading the stuff, making his hands as wide as he could get them and rubbing in long strong strokes. He worked it into her shoulders and neck, massaging at the same time and she moaned and melted as he worked. He made sure to get every square inch of exposed skin, but when he stroked her naked butt with one hand he stroked her thigh and the back of her knee with the other, so all his attention WASN'T on her naked ass. Then he did the other leg and the other side of her butt. By the time he'd done her back he was hard as stone again.

With a curt "Turn over now please" he lifted one of her elbows and was gratified to see her roll with no hesitation. Her eyes were half closed and she smiled at him, telling him how wonderful the massage felt.

He merely responded "Good, I'm supposed to be good at it." Then he worked her front. He started at her feet and worked up toward the camel toe that was plainly and gently cupping her sex.

He wanted to stroke that, but it wasn't time yet.

He got her thighs right next to her pussy, though, and detected an increase in her breathing rate. That was good. Then he did her abdomen, watching to see if she was one of those women whose abdomen was actually an erogenous zone. As he stroked his fingers lightly over where her uterus was, she moaned and her hips twitched.

He smiled to himself, knowing that was a place he'd have to work on more in the future. He did her ribs next, and with no fanfare ran both hands with fingers spread wide up and over her breasts and onto her chest. He then ran them sideways until the fingertips were on her shoulders and then down into her armpits and up her sides and over her breasts again.

"You are so bad" she murmured softly, but she didn't stop him. He continued to lavish attention on her neck, chest and breasts, but didn't concentrate on her nipples yet.

That was for later too.

She was definitely breathing more heavily now and he could smell her arousal.

Finally he did her forehead, cheeks and lips with a feather light touch. When he was done he leaned down and kissed her gently and lightly on the lips. "You really are a beautiful woman Chrissy." he said. She smiled and said she didn't want to move because she was too relaxed.

"Alas" he said. "Tis late, and yon fair maiden must be off to her castle." He pulled her to a sitting position with both her hands. Her eyes dropped to his exposed crotch and took in his erection.

"Oh my!" she said, her eyes going wide. Then she looked up into his face. "You are SO bad!" she said, but there was no heat in her voice.

"You are SO beautiful" he mimicked her voice and she giggled.

"I apologize for Henry's attitude" he said nodding to his bobbing member. "But when he's exposed to a beautiful half naked woman he often reacts in this manner."

She giggled. "You gave it a name?" she said laughing.

"Of course!" he said.

"Why 'Henry?" she laughed again.

"Because all the girls would be afraid of something named 'Ravisher' or 'Cherry Picker' or Pussy Poker" he said as seriously as he could.

Her mouth dropped open and then she laughed out loud. "You are SO BAD!!" she giggled.

He wanted to kiss her again. He thought she might actually be ready, but he didn't want to push her. He sent her home instead.

Chrissy lay in bed with her finger in her pussy. She'd had a GOOD time tonight. It had been weird at first, being naked, or almost naked with her naked Uncle. But after a while it had felt... natural... right somehow. And the attention he paid her made her want more and more. He was so manly, but he didn't run after her and push her to do things she didn't want to do.

And the funny thing was that that made her want to do those things.

And his cock!

She dug her finger in deeper when she remembered his cock. So long and stiff and... delicious looking. His cock was like the bikini. She knew she shouldn't have it, but she wanted it. She felt her orgasm ready to wash over her and she remembered the feel of his hands on her breasts and his lips on hers.

She came hard. Then she fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the days that followed Chrissy and her Uncle made a daily date of soaking in the mineral waters. For another two days Chrissy wore the bikini bottoms. After that she felt comfortable being naked with him. He never wore anything. On the fourth day she asked for another body rub with the "special sauce" as she began calling it.

This time she was completely naked on the table. And, though she spread her legs slightly when she rolled onto her back, he put the lotion everywhere except her pussy.

He began meeting her in the store, where he helped her close up and they walked to the spa together. He always watched her undress, which had ceased to make her nervous. When he undressed he always had an erection. He never hid it from her, but he didn't flaunt it either.

One day she bowed and said "Hail Sir Henry". He jerked his abdominal muscles, making "Henry" rise and fall in a little bob and her eyes went wide as he said "Sir Henry salutes you." Then she laughed.

She asked for another body rub that night.

Chrissy was lying on her stomach on the massage table. He'd been working on her legs and buttocks and she was relaxed, but turned on.

She knew that she was getting closer and closer to doing something with her Uncle that society would disapprove of, but that thought had stopped bothering her. He never pushed her and was always a perfect gentleman, if you could say a man who exposed his erection to you daily could be such.

He came around to her head to start working on her shoulders, and the erection she had been thinking about was suddenly right in front of her eyes. She'd discovered that if she put her chin on the table, when he came to her head she had an unobstructed view of "Henry".

She was fascinated by it.

He was uncircumcised, and there was a little hood of skin that covered the knob she knew was there. That hood puckered up around the hole in the end of his cock so that it always looked like someone was peeking out at her with just one eye exposed. She smiled as she remembered one of her girl friends calling her boyfriend's penis "one eye'd Willy".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.