Things Change - Cover

Things Change

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Part 5: Triple-play

Romantic Sex Story: Part 5: Triple-play - A tale of a young married couple who want children, but have no luck with conception. Then his sister moves in - her paramour had run out, leaving her with a baby, unwed and destitute, but that wasn't the hardest problem they had to answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Steven sat up and slowly hung up the phone, then flopped back on the bed, realising that somehow he'd screwed up. He didn't know exactly how he'd screwed up, but he was positive he had. All he had been trying to do was to explain how he had felt about Gerry when she had been a young teen.

Then it struck him. Of course she was upset, he'd been talking about puberty. For her puberty had been the time when she'd gone through the trauma of finding out that she wasn't what she'd originally believed. She'd just found out that she wasn't the cute girl that he was remembering, instead she'd been something different and she'd probably felt that she was a freak. His mother had been quite clear about how hard it had been for both of them to accept what the doctors had discovered. And without realising it, he'd brought up the most traumatic time of Gerry's life.

When that dawned on him, he felt like an absolute ass. He'd accidentally hurt her, which was one thing that he didn't want not to do. He was reaching for the phone to call and apologise, then he realised that it was probably better to let Kelly handle it. Instead he sighed deeply and moved to the courtesy bar and poured himself another drink, then rested on the bed, waiting for Kelly's return call on the cell phone.

It was three hours later and he was watching the late night news on tv when Kelly did call.

"Hello? Kelly?"

"Yes, Steven. I'm sorry to call so late, but Gerry was quite upset. She's calmed down and she's sleeping now. She was even talking about moving out already."

"Oh great, I know we said she could stay with us as long as she wanted and didn't put limits on it, but I'd hoped it would last long enough for her to get back on her feet. If she left now, she'd have to go on welfare to survive. Could you tell her that I'm really sorry for upsetting her? I certainly didn't mean to do that."

"Oh, she knows that you didn't mean to upset her. Actually, she upset herself and came to the conclusion that she wants you to be here before we do any playing around. She feels that all three of us need to talk about things and she decided we need to be able to see each other when we do talk."

"But..."

"Unh uh, Steven. She's made up her mind. Call tomorrow and let us know when you think you'll be home, but don't expect anything then, okay?"

"I guess? What time should I call? The same time?"

"Sure, that's fine. Oops, the baby is waking up and probably needs to be changed. I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Love. Tell Gerry I love her too."

"I will, Steven. I love you too."

Then she was gone. With a deep sigh, Steven slipped under the covers and tried to get some sleep, but it was a long time coming.


All day Thursday he stayed extremely busy at work and everyone made great strides toward the goal of finishing early on Friday. However his Thursday night call home was extremely frustrating for him, to say the least.

"Hi." Kelly's voice answered the telephone. "Please don't tell me that you're staying over tomorrow night."

"Hi yourself and no, I don't think I'll be staying over." He had to smile at the sound of desperation in her voice. "Things are going well here. How's everything there?"

"Worse." Kelly sighed. "Your sister is a stubborn wench."

"Oh, is that all. She comes by that naturally. You ought to know that's a family trait. What's she being stubborn about?"

"Oh man, you know!" Kelly growled. "Now she's being totally standoffish. We haven't even cuddled today. Part of that is my fault though, I've been pissed off with her for being a bitch."

"Oh shit! Do you think she'd let me talk to her or anything? Maybe I can calm her down."

"I doubt it, she says she wants to talk to you face to face and to have all of us totally nude."

"Oh great. Just what I always wanted." He snorted.

"She says she wants everything out in the open." Kelly grumbled.

"Well, if we're nude, we sure won't be able to hide our feelings." He managed a weak laugh.

"That's what she said."

"So is everything else okay?" He tried to change the subject.

"No! I'm even more frustrated than I was before Gerry and the baby came."

"So, even that isn't working out?"

"No!" Her voice dripped with frustration. "Right now, I'm glad we're just helping her out with a place to stay for a little while."

He knew better than to press her with any more questions at that point. Only moments later, they managed a civil, if somewhat chilled, goodnight, and he hung up the phone with a deep sigh.


When Steven arrived home on the flight from Toronto, he was tired, but he perked up as he saw Kelly waiting for him at the arrivals gate. Scooping her into a hug with his free arm, he managed a one-armed hug and kiss as he tried not to beat her with the carry on luggage that he held in his other hand.

"Let's get out of everyone else's way so I can put this stupid laptop down and greet you properly." He managed to mumble after a few seconds of fumbling to hold her as close as he wanted to.

"No. This is okay. I want my real greeting to be without clothes between us. Let's get the rest of your luggage and get home as quick as we can. I'm so frustrated that I can hardly wait." Kelly laughed. "Gerry gave me a ride out here so I could get your car out of hock at long term parking and have it all ready and waiting for you. She's carried on to your Mom's place and will meet us at home later. I want to hurry home and have my way with you or let you have your way with me or whatever. I need sex so bad I can taste it. In fact, I'm so frustrated that I almost reserved a room in a nearby motel so I wouldn't need to wait until we got home."

"But I thought that..."

"Don't think about Gerry, even I don't really understand what's going on. She tried to explain once more on the way out here, but I don't get it, so it's best that I let her explain. Maybe you can help me to understand her reasoning." She was already steering him toward the baggage carousel. "Let's not even talk about it until later, please?"

He just nodded, again, knowing better than to argue. As they grabbed his bags and hurried out to the car, he began to be infected by Kelly's impatience. The trip home was made in a state of forced calmness on his part, simply because he refused to endanger the two of them by driving too aggressively.

At their house, the car had hardly come to a stop before the two lovers exploded from it and rushed to the door. Only years of habit made Steven remember to grab his laptop as he automatically locked the doors of the car, then raced inside in a vain attempt to keep up to his fleet footed lover.

As he closed the front door with one hand, he dropped the laptop on a handy table with the other, then an already opened sport coat was flung aside to land partially covering her still warm slipover top. What followed was a striptease race through the house. From their front door to their bedroom, clothing was torn free and abandoned as fast as their frustrated fingers and impatient hands could manage. Kelly hit the bed totally nude, beating Steven's flying body by half a second because she'd had the advantage of not having to strip anything from her legs. That was only because she'd gone to the airport in a skirt and without panties in hopes that they could find a private spot for a quicky on the way home.

Simple practise at similar events in the past had taught the two of them the fastest, most satisfying method of intertwining their rampantly needy bodies to achieve full penetration. Seconds later, he had thrust deep and hard as she had wrapped arms and legs around his already heaving form. The mutual cry of their voices expressed their desperate need, as they thrashed in violent manifestation of the relief of frustration at their forced abstinence.

In an instant, the overheated cleft of her needy cunt was filled from vulva to cervix. To Kelly, it felt like every needy nerve ending was screaming in satisfaction and fulfilment. She screamed in relief, howled in joy. He was inside her. He was filling her. In seconds, she went from sheer need to violent orgasm.

Steven drove his solid shaft into her dripping quim, slamming past swollen and reddened lips that folded to follow the force of pulsing flesh that split them wide as they welcomed the intrusion. The feeling of throbbing, clasping flesh was so fulfilling, so overpowering, that even as he felt her react in responsive release, his own body was contracting in climax. He heaved hard, holding himself deep inside her as his body pulsed, every nerve firing, every muscle straining. Deep in her body, his glans felt the tickling of her suckling cervix and supplied it with spurting sperm sodden semen.

Relief flowed through them, endorphins flooded their bodies and they relaxed, temporarily satiated. Rolling to lay side by side, they grinned at one another, then broke into panting laughter. Wrapping each other in their arms, they lay cuddling quietly for several moments.

"Shower?" Kelly asked quietly after a few moments.

"Umm, yeah." Steven murmured.

"I love you."

"Ditto. I love you too."

"Gerry was right. I needed to greet you alone." Kelly smiled quietly.

"Yeah, I agree." He sighed, lying at her side and grinning at her. "We'd probably injure anyone else if they tried to get involved in one of our first times after a separation."

"Umm hmm." She nodded as she slid out of bed and to her feet. "Come on, I know you'd like a rest, but it's shower time."

They had time for a shower and then time to tenderly make love each other before Gerry and baby Jennifer came home.

In fact both of them were having a quiet snooze when she peeked into their bedroom. Since the baby had been fed recently and was now resting quietly, Gerry put her little one to bed, then smiling to herself, she stripped before going back to the other bedroom and sliding into bed at Kelly's side. She lay there, feeling tense for several moments, then realised that Steven had awakened and was looking at her.

"Hi, Big Brother." She whispered. "Welcome home."

"Well, welcome home to you too." He whispered in reply.

"You two don't have to be quite so quiet." Kelly murmured softly, opening her eyes and smiling at Gerry, then at Steven. "I was just relaxing."

"You're feeling better then." Gerry smiled and leaned over to kiss Kelly's cheek.

"Yeah. I am. How about you?"

"I'll be honest. Now I'm the horny one." Gerry sighed. "The room reeks of sex and it's turning me on. As well, the two of you look like you just screwed up a storm. I'm frustrated from just being around you and not doing anything for a couple of days. How else did you expect me to feel?"

"Well, you and I could have done something about that before." Kelly snapped. "Now it almost feels like you want to horn in on things."

"No, you're wrong." Gerry sighed even harder. "I had to stop though. You see, you kept harping about a three-way and I just can't do that the way you want."

"Can't, or won't?" Steven surprised her by asking.

"Can't. That's what I was trying to explain to Kelly." Gerry shrugged. " It's a physical thing. As my dick grows full aroused, my pussy gets squeezed closed by the expansion of the blood vessels inside my dick. There's nowhere for a man's cock to go. When my dick is fully hard, I can't even get a little finger inside my pussy. I guess it has to do that in order to stay stiff and not flop all over. That's how it works, period."

"What?" Both Kelly and Steven demanded as they stared at her.

"I was trying to explain to Kelly and she didn't want to hear me. Then too, I was trying to explain to her about my own weird ethics and she shut me out. That pissed me off."

"Sorry, I guess I do that at times." Kelly sighed and looked sheepish.

Steven just rolled his eyes, then smiled at Gerry. "So you weren't angry with me, as much as at the situation."

"Yeah, I don't have a lot of patience when others won't listen." Gerry avoided his eyes, but looked somewhat guilty. "Then I have a tendency to take my frustrations out on others by being irritable. On top of that, by not having sex when it was available and would have been welcomed, I made it even worse for myself."

"Well, why didn't you? I'd given you permission and Kelly sure wouldn't have minded. Since I wasn't here, was no way of having a three-way then, unless you were planning on including the mailman or something."

"Oh Steven." Kelly snorted. "Quit being a smart ass."

"Yes boss."

"It's my ethics." Gerry sighed. "Even though you'd given me permission, you'd only done it over the phone. You hadn't even seen my body to see what you were giving permission for me to stick inside your woman. I know I'd had oral sex with her, but vaginal sex is different, it's more permanent and more personal to me. Then too, I was a bit worried that you might change your mind if Kelly got pregnant during this period. I thought you might blame me and I sure don't want that."

"Hmmph, I'm not that shallow. Kelly and I want a kid, if you can help us out, that's wonderful." He sighed. "But, how do things stand, now that I'm here?"

"Well, that's the other thing." Gerry blushed brightly. "How do you feel about screwing your little sister?"

"I told you on the phone." He growled. "I've almost always thought you were sexy. I refused to admit it to myself at the time for fear of doing something stupid, but I've wanted to fuck you since you were about twelve and started to grow tits."

"And I'd have rolled onto my back and spread my legs." She grinned. "I wanted you just as much, probably more."

"Still?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.