The Ya Ya Dildohood - Cover

The Ya Ya Dildohood

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Richard is introduced to Maggie, and in that first meeting, begins an incredible journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I arrived home, immediately pouring myself a stiff scotch. I paced nervously, periodically glancing out of the window. I could only imagine what was happening to Andrea.

Nearly two hours had passed since I had left the restaurant. The scotch was beginning to have an affect on me dulling my thoughts, muddling my ability to think about what had happened let alone anything else.

"Time to take a nice long, cold shower." I thought to myself, heading upstairs to the bathroom in order to do just that.

I began to discard my clothing the moment I entered the bedroom. Kicking my shoes off which flew in differing directions, I dropped my pants, literally tearing off my shirt and tie simultaneously. By the time I'd reached the bathroom, it looked like a small tornado had swept through my room.

Bracing my hands against the cold tile of the stall, I stuck my head beneath the cold running water hoping to wash away the cobwebs that now adhered to the jumble of thoughts that fought for their rights to be heard.

"It's too cold."

I'd heard the words, for a brief moment thinking I had spoken them aloud to myself. So absorbed in thought, I was still desperately trying to sort things out in my mind when I heard them again.

"The waters too cold Richard."

The sound of Maggie's voice finally registered, cutting through fogginess of thought like a foghorn's warning from a passing ship. Simultaneously, I felt the press of Maggie's nude body against me as she reached around grasping the handle of the hot water faucet, adjusting it to a far more comfortable temperature.

"What happened to Andrea?" I questioned. I had to ask the obvious, the curiosity was killing me.

"Later," Maggie replied.

"But..."

"Shh, Richard. We'll talk about it later," she said with finality.

I felt the warmth of the water begin to bathe me now, coating me like a comforting blanket, simultaneously the continued press of Maggie's body against me from behind. I hadn't turned as yet to face her, but as her full breasts meshed against my back, I could almost see them as though having eyes in the back of my head. Maggie's breasts were surprisingly firm for as full as they were, especially at her age. I'd certainly seen numerous tits on the women who'd appeared as centerfolds in many men's magazines, but truth was, I would have placed Maggie's boob's up against anyone's for the pure sensual enjoyment of looking at them.

"Maggie, I'm sorry that things sort of got out of hand..." I began trying to state by way of apology.

"Yes I know," she said softly. "No talk now, we'll discuss it later when you're in a little better shape to be doing that."

I felt Maggie's hand gently reaching out grasping my penis as I continued to stand beneath the warm gentle spray of the showerhead. She began to softly fondle, stroking my prick coaxing it to begin filling with blood as my arousal grew, my erection firming.

"Hmmm," she moaned, her lips pressed against my back. "I enjoy feeling that."

"What?" I asked, my mind still slightly muddled, made more so by the teasing stimulation her fingers were working on my dick.

"The way your cock grows," she said. "I enjoy feeling the way it does that, going from so wiggly soft," she giggled. "To so wonderfully hard!" she sighed immediately afterwards.

I couldn't help but sigh too. Her touch was having the desired effect on me that Maggie had obviously hoped for. Flaccid, limp as a wet noodle when she had first entered the shower with me, all thoughts of anything sexual so remote that I'd not even considered it as a possibility. Now however... Maggie's hand, soft... slippery... coaxing, caressing.

With her free hand, Maggie reached up adjusting the spray of the water to a more narrow, pulsating stream.

One of the niceties of the tub enclosure was the wide rim that completely surrounded the bathtub. I almost slipped, totally unprepared when I felt Maggie suddenly stepping backwards, taking me with her. She sat down on the wide rim of the tub. In doing so, she forced me back with her. I fought for my balance losing it at the last second and collapsing down roughly between her spread legs.

"Oh Maggie!" I exclaimed, "Are you ok?"

Maggie's laugh was soft, reassuring. "I'm fine Richard, now relax. Lean back in my arms and enjoy, I feel like being naughty, don't you?"

It had been a while since I'd heard that particular tone in her voice. In the past, I'd known that Maggie was in the mood to do something a little wild, a little crazy whenever I heard her begin talking like this. I really loved her for that.

"Yes," I moaned expectantly.

"Then allow me to be a little naughty, a little dirty with you," she scolded teasingly.

She didn't expect me to respond vocally, and I didn't. But as her hands continued milking and stroking me to the hardest erection possible, I responded to her in the only way she demanded of me to do, which was complete and total surrender to her.

Maggie slid forward just a little bit, forcing me to move with her of course. She lifted her legs, more comfortably positioning herself as she brought them up and around my legs, settling them gently on top of my own. With her back supported against the wall, she pressed herself even more tightly against my back. I felt the soft tuft of downy fine hair caressing my ass as she did. It felt nice... sexy.

"How does that feel?" Maggie asked in a voice that was pure sultry sounding. All the while holding my very aroused, very hard cock in her hand. She positioned it, pointing it directly towards the spray of the water. I felt the almost hot now, pulsating, beating thrumming of the water as it caressed my prick. Felt the "thrum" of the water toying with it, beating the head in a series of delightfully stimulating sensations.

"Fuck, good Maggie. Damn good!" I told her honestly.

She simply held me there, looking around my shoulder ensuring that my penis was positioned perfectly as the shower massage pulsated, playing, water-bating my super sensitive prick.

"Hmmmm, that looks so nasty, so naughty," Maggie stated in a voice choked with lust and rapidly escalating desire.

She began to move my cock slowly from side to side, occasionally up and down so that the water began to play with my swollen member a little differently than it had been.

"How's that?" she asked again.

"Nice!"

"Just nice?" She used her hand to pull my prick, yanking it off to one side and out of the way of the water. "Come on Richard, you know better than that. You know what I want," she told me sternly.

"Fucking nice."

"A little better... but you can still do a lot better than that." Placing my penis once again beneath the spray, she reached around with her free hand, soaping my chest until she'd managed to work up a nice little lather. Having done so, she began to run the sharp edge of her fingernail across the tip of my aroused nipple. The sensation was slightly stinging, certainly not uncomfortable. The slipperiness of the soap made it easier for her to torture it without doing any real damage. As she continued raking my much smaller points of aroused flesh she went back to directing the head of my cock against the forceful stiff spray of the shower massage.

"Do you ever do this when you're alone?" she asked me pointedly.

I knew a one-word answer wasn't going to suffice here. "Almost daily... I, I enjoy the way it feels," I admitted to her.

She pumped my prick a couple of times approvingly. "Naughty boy," she laughed, jacking it up and down again. "Bet it doesn't feel as good as this though does it?"

"Not nearly. There's something to be said about masturbation, but something even better to be said when someone else is doing it."

"Hmmm, you're right about that Richard. I'm feeling particularly horny myself at the moment if you don't know that already. And I'm thinking I'm in the mood to have you finger-fuck me when we're done here," she added. "I want to look in your face while you're finger-fucking my cunt, playing in the juices, and making all sorts of naughty delicious sounds with my pussy-wetness."

I could tell Maggie was extremely horny. She loved talking dirty. She loved it whenever I made her pussy so squishy wet that it made slippery sounds as I played in it, something she would have me do for long periods of time just so it would make her even hotter long before she climaxed. Yes, I enjoyed making Maggie feel good. I loved it in fact, watching her face, the grimace of her pleasure when she came. Even now I was envisioning that rapturous expression on her face, felt my cock twitch with eager anticipation and need.

"Oh yes Maggie, I want to make you feel really good too," I said through clenched teeth. She was stroking me constantly now, though still somewhat slowly. I could still feel, still enjoying the warm caressing water as it pummeled the head of my prick.

"I love making you, watching you cum," she told me.

"Oh fuck Maggie, if you keep this up, I'll soon grant your wish!"

"How'd you know what I was wishing for?" she again teased. "Would you like me to blow out your candle?"

"Actually, I'm rather enjoying this," I freely admitted. I loved her blowjobs, loved the way her pussy felt wrapped around my prick. But there was something to be said for one of Maggie's long, slow sensual hand-jobs too. And combining that with the water as she used it to further stimulate me was having its desired affect.

"Me too," Maggie moaned breathlessly.

She pressed her breasts even more alluringly against my back, slowly rotating herself as she did, so that I could feel those marvelous eraser-sized nipple's rolling around like twin little marbles. The continued sensation of that soft furry patch of hair tickling my lower back was sensual as hell too.

"Are your balls getting tight?" she asked.

"I don't know, why don't you see for yourself," I stated, getting into the game with her.

She gave my erection a hard flip. It stung, but felt good simultaneously.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"That didn't hurt and you know it. Truth is, you probably liked it."

I laughed. Maggie knew me far too well. "Yes, I did in fact, it felt good."

She gave my prick an affectionate pat once again, then several pats of her hand in rapid succession. This time it really did sting a little, but felt seriously good at the same time.

"Getting closer?"

I didn't realize it until she'd asked me. But the tingling in my balls suddenly awoke me to that very fact. "Hmm, yes. Yes I am," I moaned audibly and loudly. "Keep doing that."

"Oooh, aren't we getting a little kinky?" she said smiling. She slap-patted my prick several times, grabbing it suddenly and twisting it firmly in her hand, using the soapy lather to cushion the friction slightly, but perfectly as she did. I felt Maggie slip her hand down between us. As busy as she was with me, I felt the telltale motion of her hand as she slipped it between her legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked. It wasn't a question, she knew that. It was a prompting to get her to talk dirty to me, something she enjoyed doing whenever she became this excited, this aroused.

"I'm fingering my clit," she replied excitedly. "It's hard, tingly, it feels so good Richard!"

I felt her hand moving up and down my shaft with an ever-growing rapidity, the water spray still beating the head of my penis in a delightful accompaniment to her steady methodical jerking.

"My pussy is wet, really wet Richard. Can you hear it? Can you hear the juices inside my cunt just gushing for you?"

Even with the loud sound of the shower beating down against the tub, the shower stall glass, my cock. I could still faintly hear the sweet erotic sloshy sounding noise emanating from the finger she was using to pleasure herself with.

"Do you like the way that sounds?" She knew of course that I did. I'd told her often how hot the sound of her wet dripping pussy made me feel, especially when she herself purposely made those particular sounds for me, knowing full well what it did to me when she did.

"You fucking know I do Maggie. The thought of that sweet, delicious tasting pussy of yours making all those wonderful wet, juicy fuck sounds drives me crazy!"

Maggie began moving her finger harder, even more rapidly inside herself than before, the lewdness of her act immediately apparent as the suck-popping sounds increased, her finger vacuumed inside her slit, smacking wet flesh creating the most intensely amazing sounds I'd ever heard her produce before.

"How soon now?" she asked me. Her hand had been literally flying up and down my shaft, the feel of her breasts, the tuft of pussy hair, the finger probing, making sensual juicy fuck sounds... I was close, really close.

"Milk it baby!" I said. "Make it spew! Fuck, please, make it spew Maggie. I want to fucking cum, I want to spurt juice until it hurts, fuck Maggie! Now, make it fucking cum now!"

She withdrew her finger from inside her cunt. Reaching back around in front of me, I felt her free hand joining the one that she'd been using to jack me off with. Two handed, she created a heavenly felt fuck tunnel of soapy slippery penis pleasure, grasping me, though not tightly. I was forced to hump her hands, sliding my cock into the perfectly formed pussy-hand she'd created for me. Now the soap began to make sounds almost identical to those that she herself had created.

"Cum you fucking horny bastard!" She screamed at me. "Shoot it! Shoot it you fucking cunt licking, clit sucking prick, shoot it!"

The jism bolted from the tip of my cock with such force and intensity that it took me by surprise. A rope of semen skyrocketed from the end of my dick, meeting the onrushing force of the shower spray, scattering like a million pieces of broken glass against the onrush of the water, coating Maggie's hands, immediately curdling like so much cottage cum-cheese.

I continued hump-fucking myself against her stacked fists, screwing her palms, thrusting myself with every remaining ounce of my strength as my cum poured out, shooting in an almost continuous mind numbing explosion of pure ball-draining pleasure.

I don't know how she did it, somehow slipping herself from around me until she was kneeling down before me in the tub. Eyes closed, still fighting to find breath, my heart pounding, feeling as though it would burst through my chest, I felt her soft nuzzling lips upon my balls.

Maggie held my almost too sensitive to touch prick in her hand, holding it away from her purposely, stretching it, lifting my scrotum upwards as she did. Her lips sucked, nipped, swallowed my smoothly shaven ball sack. The sensation tickled, almost irritatingly at first, but then it began to feel good, though not in a stimulating way, more of a soothing, calming way instead.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. She'd never done this to me before, the sensation so incredibly interesting as I sat there watching her do it that I had had to ask.

"Nerfing your balls," she said with half my nut sack inside her mouth, saying it as though it made perfect sense.

"Nerfing? Nerfing my balls?"

"Yeah," Maggie said grinning, looking up at me. Then she switched sides sucking in the other half. A second later, I heard her speaking with one nut gently inside her mouth.

"Nerf... Nerf... Nerf." The vibration tickled, made me laugh. "Feels good doesn't it?" she said seriously. Once again sucking in the other side, she did it to me again. "Nerf... Nerf... Nerf."

I began laughing now, satiated so wonderfully, so unbelievably so. "Maggie, you're insane!" I told her.

"Yes, I know," she said removing my balls from within her mouth finally. "Now, come finger my pussy Richard before I impale myself on the faucet."

We had toweled one another off rapidly, just enough to get the majority of the clinging droplets of water off of each of us before scurrying over to the warm comfort of the bed.

Holding Maggie in my arms, her wet damp hair matted against my shoulder, it felt erotic, sensual in a weird sort of way. I slid my right hand around her, underneath her arm, reaching for and finding the abundance of tit flesh that awaited me. Her nipples were hard, extremely hard. I wondered briefly if they were so from the coolness of the air that surrounded us, or if they'd remained so from her as yet unsatisfied need.

"Ahh," Maggie hissed. It had been the slightest, faintest touch of finger tip to nipple tip, but sufficient enough to awaken her desires, almost like flicking her 'Bic', her nippled 'Bic', tweaking her flame, re-igniting it.

"Still horny huh?"

"Fucker, you know I am."

I had been absentmindedly running my fingers as well as the palm of my hand over and through the soft downy, still dampened hair of her pussy. I slid one stiff finger up the furrow of her slit, delighting in the catch of her voice as I did. I felt the delicate little nodule of clit flesh beneath my finger, rolling it gently from side to side for a moment before tracing the pattern of her clasping, sucking labia as I moved back down, pausing to violate the opening of her pussy momentarily.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly. "God Richard, I love it when you do that."

I gave that marvelous tight little opening a quick double finger-fuck, then once again slid my middle finger slowly back up the slick wet furrow of her sex.

"Hmm, there it is," I said, delighting as my fingertip once again explored her hard little clit nub. I gently fondled it, sliding two fingers around either side, vibrating them together, softly yet firmly. I then pulled upwards, squeezing my fingers together, trying to imagine myself sucking her clit in, not yet passionately, but willing her pleasure to heighten as I did.

"Oh... my... God! Maggie yelled. I felt her hand digging into the exposed flesh of my thigh, loving the sensation, knowing she was now sharing with me the intensity of pleasure I was giving her, I massaged her clitty, tweaking it once again in yet another suck-like motion of my clasping fingers as I surrounded her.

I released her miniature female penis, my finger plowing her furrow downwards, reaching the silken, sucking opening of her petaled flower. Again I slipped my finger inside of her.

"I love twiddling your twat," I moaned into her ear. She giggled, almost like a young teenager.

"Then twiddle it!" she demanded. "Harder!"

I slid a second finger into her, opening her juicy female gash even wider, feeling her heat, her succulent lips surrounding my fingers, nibbling at them as they invaded her womanhood. Maggie sucked in her breath, holding it there momentarily. Impaling her, I walked my fingers inside her, felt her shiver, groan, shiver again and sigh pleasurably.

"Oh fuck that's nice. Do that again, please," she added almost pleadingly.

I walked my fingers inside of her, drawing fresh juice, listening to the naughty, dirty erotic sounds that again squished with a delightfully frothy sounding nastiness. I slid my sticky female cum covered finger back up her slit, relocating instantly that quivering nubbin of flesh. Once again I rolled it with my fingertip from side to side, but not quite as gently this time. Maggie moaned. I felt her fingers digging even more deeply into my thigh than she'd done last time.

"Like that don't you?" I prompted. But before she could respond, I increased the tempo of pleasure upon her exposed clit, using the flat of my hand to cup her mound, pressing downwards, simultaneously palming her clit imaging in my own mind, another woman's pussy grinding against hers while doing that.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

"Why? You like that?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes! That's good."

"I call it muffing," I said.

"Muffing?"

I re-palmed her pussy, pressing down gently then began rotating my hand grinding it against her. Simultaneously, I leaned over whispering into her ear.

"Muff... Muff... Muff." I whispered teasingly, pressing down. Maggie giggled, but before she could react more vocally to me, I slid my hand down, fucking her deeply with two fingers, swiftly though not quite cruelly so, stealing her breath before she could so much as utter a single word. I hooked one finger inside of her, feeling for and finding that special spot deep inside her deliciously flowing cunt. I tickled it briefly; lingering there for a moment then resumed a more rapid caressing, finger-tipped touching of her naked vulnerable clit.

Back and forth I repeated the exquisite torture of her precious pussy, all the while speaking softly to her as I did.

"Yes baby, feel it. Let it feel good honey, let your pussy feel it for me honey," I urged her over and over again.

I watched her face, watched it twist in a series of agonized expressions that painted the most erotic picture I had ever seen. Her grimace was one of pure unbridled pleasure as she rode the wave of orgasmic ecstasy, teetering on the brink of sweet pleasured-pain, striving for it, reaching for it, the precipice of climax crumbling beneath her feet.

"Oh Maggie yes, let it go, let it go! Cum for me."

Maggie arched her back, her nails digging even more deeply, savagely into my thigh. I heard the sudden harsh intake of breath as she sucked in as much air as she could find, holding it. My hand was now working furiously, smoothly and softly upon the wet glistening folds of her flesh. Her clitoris now protectively covered by her hooded little shield, the indirect pressure of my palm pressing against it more than enough to stimulate, drawing her climax from somewhere deep inside her. I saw her biting down on her own lip, saw her eyes squeezed tight, straining, straining, reaching, almost there now.

I waited, watching, still continuing to furiously finger her and palm her simultaneously. She began to exhale, her orgasm just beginning to wash over her in overwhelming intensity.

"Look at me Maggie, open your eyes and look at me."

The vulnerability of that very intense moment was beyond words, beyond description. Maggie opened her eyes as she reached the very crest, riding the highest peak of orgasmic pleasure possible. I locked on to her eyes with mine. I bore down into the very depths of her soul, watching her cum, watching her, watching me as she did. She stared at me, for a moment as though unseeing, unable to comprehend what it was she was feeling, sensing... experiencing. As she came, I smiled. Our eyes still locked together; her smile a far more twisted, contorted expression of submission and finally surrender. Her eyes began to close again; though it was obvious she fought against doing so.

"No Maggie, look at me!" I demanded. "Look at me while you cum, let me see it inside you, let me see it in your eyes, let me see it deep down inside your soul!"

She was perhaps for the very first time in our entire relationship together, found speechless. But her eyes remained open, perhaps even more widely than before. I looked into her face, even as the agonized groan of pleasure exploded from her lungs, she continued to look at me, giving me that moment in time, that look that so very few ever share with one another. Almost too intimate, even amongst the most cherished, most loved... yet she gave it to me, willingly, freely, and unabashedly.

Only afterwards did her eyes close. Only after the almost cosmic explosions finally began to subside did she allow herself to crawl away momentarily into the private recess of her still throbbing afterglow, where I held her simply, quietly and unmoving, giving her back that moment to herself.

A long time later, a very long time in fact, Maggie finally stirred, sitting up as she did.

"Holy shit Richard, what the fuck was that anyway?"

I laughed in response to her, though somewhat nervously. "Why? Didn't you like that?"

I nearly laughed again, just barely holding it in as she turned her head embarrassed, almost shyly. "Fucking weird," she exclaimed, turning back around to face me. "And don't do that to me again!" she said taking me by surprise. "Well, at least not every time," she amended softly. "Jesus Richard, that was intense. Almost too intense!"

"I know Maggie... I know. Thank you for giving that to me, for sharing it with me."

"Your welcome," she said almost uncomfortably so. "Shit Richard, shit," she said again shaking her head.

Maggie crawled back beneath the covers pulling them up fully over the top of us, shivering as she did. "Cold?" I asked.

"No damn you. I think I'm still cumming!" She laughed as though drunk. "Now, turn off the fucking light, and hold me."

I did so, immediately throwing us both into pitch-blackness. "Good night Maggie," I whispered softly.

"Shut up and go to sleep," she said.

A few moments of silence passed. "Richard?"

"Yes Maggie."

"Fuck me."

"Yes Maggie," I said already moving in behind her.


Maggie was already gone by the time I woke up. She'd always done that, late to bed, early to rise. When my head cleared sufficiently, I sat up in bed realizing I still didn't know what if anything had happened to Andrea.

I dressed hurriedly, forgoing my shower though remembering fondly the late night shower I had taken and enjoyed with Maggie. Dashing downstairs to the kitchen I was slightly surprised when I found coffee made, already waiting for me. In addition to that, I also saw a small note with my name on it lying on the kitchen table next to my waiting empty cup.

Turning the mug over, I poured hot fresh coffee into it as I began to read.

"Richard, I know you were curious as to what happened to Andrea after you left the restaurant. Suffice it to say, that little matter is being dealt with and taken care of as I write this. As you know, she had a few days remaining to her to settle in to her new place before going back to work. We're using that time to ensure that your ex-wife understands things a little more clearly. I am in fact going to be gone for a couple of days myself so don't worry about me. See you when I get back, Love... Maggie."

I read Maggie's note again before dropping it down on the table, taking the first sip of hot coffee as I'd been standing there holding it without drinking, as I'd read her note.

Allowing a heavy sigh to escape between my lips, I was grateful at least they hadn't killed her or something. Though that thought was fairly ludicrous of course. But the thought had crossed my mind on the drive home from the restaurant. I couldn't help but wonder however where it was they did have her, and what they were doing to ensure that she never again bothered me or gave me a hard time.

I finished getting ready for work, heading for the office. I was also anxious to call Rhonda. I was curious to see if she'd heard anything, a thought that bothered me slightly as I wasn't sure how much Maggie, or possibly Gladys might have told, or shared with her about the 'incident'. I'd been in my office less than a few minutes when I did call, surprised when I discovered after talking to the receptionist that Rhonda had been called away on business and wouldn't be returning until the weekend.

The fact that Rhonda hadn't mentioned anything to me about going on any business trips seemed a little strange. Not that she was in the habit of telling me much about her business, or especially whenever she needed to leave town for any reason. But after our special evening together, we'd at least kept in contact with one another each and every day, even if it was simply to say hello.

After a period of two days without having heard a single word from anyone, including Rhonda, I was becoming concerned, literally climbing the walls. Even my appetite had been affected, discovering as I stood in my kitchen after having gotten home from work that I once again wasn't hungry. The sound of a car pulling into my drive alerted me that someone at least "Finally," I thought was coming to see me.

"Maybe now I'll get some answers!" I said aloud to no one but myself.

I took a quick peek out the window before heading to the front door, seeing that it was Shirley's car that had just pulled up. Though I had known of course it couldn't possibly have been Maggie's, I found myself somewhat disappointed, not in seeing that it was Shirley, but actually hoping that it might have been Rhonda as again I hadn't heard from her since her leaving.

Reaching the door, I opened it a fraction of a second before Shirley could ring the doorbell. As I did, I saw she was standing there holding some type of casserole dish.

"Well? Are you going to invite me in? Or do I have to take off my clothes first?" she asked. Without really waiting for a reply however, Shirley stepped past me into the house. "April should be here any second, she's bringing the salad."

Like a lost puppy dog, I followed Shirley into the kitchen.

"Maggie said you probably haven't been eating knowing you. And by the look of your almost spotless kitchen," she said glaring at me over the rim of her glasses, "I see that she was probably right."

"I hope you're bringing me some news," I stated seriously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.