The Ya Ya Dildohood - Cover

The Ya Ya Dildohood

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Richard is introduced to Maggie, and in that first meeting, begins an incredible journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the incredible evening at Shirley's place, it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed and get ready for work. As I showered, I thought about the strange conversation I'd had with Gladys, or rather the strange comment she'd made to me. Thinking about Rhonda, I realized how much I missed her and actually found myself wishing she'd been there at Shirleys with me. Unfortunately, Rhonda had a business to run, having headed home in order to make an early morning business meeting. She'd given me her cell phone number though, telling me to call her day or night, whenever I wanted to. It was exciting, if nothing else, just knowing I could reach her whenever I simply wanted to hear her voice.

I had arrived at my own office that morning, got a few preliminary things out of the way and decided to call her just to hear her, and see how she was doing. As an after thought, I notified my assistant that I would be on an important call. She knew better than to disturb me unless it was a real emergency. Additionally, I took the added precaution of locking my office door. I dialed Rhonda's cell phone, listening to it ring. The odds were good since she wasn't answering that she was in one of her meetings and unavailable. I expected to hear her recording when she actually did answer.

"Guess what I'm doing," I told her, trying to sound wicked as though I really was up to something. I wasn't of course, but I thought it would be fun to tease her.

"Just a second," she told me. "Can you hold on?"

"Sure Rhon..." but she'd already put me on hold.

A few seconds later she came back to me. "Hey baby, I wanted to run to my office and get my ear piece. I'm in a meeting at the moment... but it promises to be a long and boring one."

"Oh... I'm sorry, I'll call back."

"Don't you dare!" she said. "If you really ARE doing what I hope you're doing, then I'm going to go back inside, sit there and listen to you," she said excitedly. "So don't disappoint me baby! I WILL be listening! Now... hang on, I'll be right back."

Once again there were a few minutes of silence as she'd placed me on hold. I really hadn't been doing anything, but suddenly the thought of that was extremely arousing to me. Especially knowing that she WOULD be listening while actually engaged and participating in some sort of business meeting.

"Ok sweetie, my ear piece is in. And I'm just now entering the room. I won't be able to say too much, but as I told you, I will be listening to you. So, enjoy yourself for me baby. Help make this boring meeting anything but that for me ok?"

I glanced up at my locked door again. I'd mentally masturbated in my office on numerous occasions, but I'd never done so openly. I knew barring a real emergency of some sort that my assistant would honor my request to remain undisturbed, so I thought, "Why the hell not?" I unzipped my slacks, withdrawing my rapidly hardening penis and began to play with it.

"Give me a blow by blow description as to what your plan of action is," I heard Rhonda addressing whoever she was with. But the way she'd said it, I had no illusion as to whom she was actually speaking too.

On her end of the line, I could just make out the murmur of conversation and discussion taking place. "I wish this WAS a blow by blow," I said teasingly. "And not just my own hand. The feel of your lips surrounding the head of my cock..."

"What I'm hearing is, that you believe you can rise to the occasion?" Rhonda said. Again, the murmur of voices in the background, agreeing with her on whatever point she'd just made, though I smiled knowing she was still speaking directly to me.

"Oh yes," I hissed pleasurably. "It's definitely rising. And sitting here in my office as I am, with my dick sticking out all nice and hard is damn fucking exciting."

"That good huh?" Though Rhonda had spoken this almost too softly for me to hear let alone anyone else, and then loudly speaking up, adding, "I take it that you won't find this very difficult to do... but still pretty hard, yes?"

She must have been driving the people she was with crazy with her pointed, almost accusing questions. They literally had no idea as to what was really going on of course.

"Not difficult at all baby. The doors closed, locked, my pants are down around my ankles, and I'm now jacking my cock slowly up and down for you, and yes. It's very, very hard!"

"I really like the sound of that," she said to everyone, self included.

"Oh yeah. You SHOULD hear this," I stated, and bent over low enough so my own head piece was near my cock as I stroked myself, making sure she could in fact hear the wet slippery sounds my hand was making.

I heard her laugh. Heard the buzz and the murmuring suddenly stop on her end.

"Sorry," she said. "I swallowed wrong... please, continue."

Just then the buzzer on my desk sounded. It was Christy trying to reach me. Obviously something important HAD come up.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Hmmmm, I like that," Rhonda stated.

"No... that's not what I meant," I said irritated at the annoyance. "My assistant just buzzed me. Can you hold for a second?"

"Yes, could hold onto something as important as that, I'd actually love to sink my teeth into it actually."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Ok baby, wait one. Be right back." I put Rhonda on hold and opened the intercom to my assistant. "Yes Christy?" I said with obvious irritation in my voice. "What is it?"

I could tell immediately that Christy had picked up the phone so I wasn't on speaker. Sorry, but your wife's here, I mean ex-wife," she said. "She told me to tell you that it was important she see you, and that she didn't have a whole lot of time."

"Shit! What the hell does she want?" I snapped. The silence on the other end reminded me of the fact I had never used profanity in front of Christy before. "I'm sorry Christy, it's not your fault. Ok, give me five minutes and then go ahead and send her in."

The first order of business was pulling my pants back up and stuffing my hardon back into them. The second was to take Rhonda off hold.

"Rhonda?"

"Hi... we just finished up, heading back to my office now in fact, so I can join you."

"Shit!" I exclaimed really irritated now. "You're not going to believe this. My ex is here!"

"Really? That's the BIG emergency?"

"I guess... maybe. I don't have any idea why she IS here though. Guess I'm about to find out."

"Did you cum?"

"No damn it!"

"This could be fun then," I heard her giggle over the line. "Keep me on... now it's my turn. Can you safely play with yourself while she's in your office?" Rhonda asked.

"You can't be serious!" I told her.

"Oh, but I am. So can you?"

I thought about it. And the more I thought about it the funnier and wilder it seemed. "Yeah, I can actually. But I've got to hurry up and unlock the door here first, Christy should be sending her in any minute."

"Good, do that then go back to your desk and take your cock back out. Stay on the line with me this time, and make her 'wait' while you finish up on your phone call, and while I finish myself, and you in the meantime!"

"You're really bad, you know that?"

"You make me that way," she said. "Now hurry up, I'm inside my office closing my door, and I'm already cupping one of my tits."

"Fuck Rhonda," I said running across my office to unlock my door. I glanced down, saw the bulge in the front of my pants, and worse, a nice big wet spot forming on the outside of my beige slacks. I made it back to my desk, unzipped my fly and fished my cock out once again.

"She there yet?"

"No, any second now however." And as though I'd willed it Christy knocked, opened my door peeking in. I waved her to escort my ex into my office, which she did. Andrea stepped in and was about to speak when I indicated to her I was still on the phone.

"Be right with you," I said pinching the mouthpiece on my headset. "Thank you Christy," I added looking past my ex-wife at her, smiling. Christy shot me a look that said she was sorry, then closed the door.

"You were saying?" I then said to Rhonda. Indicating to Andrea to have a seat with the wave of my hand as I spoke.

"I wasn't SAYING anything," she laughed. "But I was undressing while I was waiting. I'm now standing behind my desk wearing nothing but a black camisole," she visualized for me.

"Ah... um, Ah yes... I can only imagine that," I finally managed. "Damn, this is a whole lot more difficult than I thought it would be," I said silently to myself. I was looking at Andrea and rolled my eyes upwards apologetically, hoping I conveyed to her that I was trying to hurry up with the phone call. Surprisingly, she sat there smiling pleasantly at me and waited.

"That's ok, take your time," she mouthed at me. Which confused me for a moment until Rhonda got my attention once again.

"Well? Are you playing with it?"

I'd actually forgotten I was sitting there with my semi-erect dick sticking out of my pants. "Good thing I didn't fucking stand up when she came in," I thought suddenly.

"Yes, of course," I said back into the phone with a business like voice.

"You're lying," Rhonda said. "I SHOULD make you lean over so I can hear that you really are," she told me.

"Ah, that won't be necessary. I can assure you that I am working on it," I responded actually stroking the head of my dick.

I continued rubbing myself, glancing up at Andrea once more as she sat smiling at me. I squeezed the head of my prick, eliciting a nice droplet or two of slippery precum using it to massage and tease the head of my dick as I continued to nod my head, pretending to be listening to some sort of conversation on the other end of the line. Which to some degree, I was.

"I'm pulling the camisole up over my head now so I can play with my bare breasts."

"I'd enjoy seeing those," I stated, acting like I was interested in seeing a set of blue prints or something, which is what I hoped Andrea thought I was talking about. "I bet they're laid out very nicely," I added really getting into this now.

"My, aren't we being a naughty boy?" Rhonda giggled excitedly. "Is your ex sitting across from you?"

"Ah huh," I said as though pondering a question.

"And you are still jerking off for me?" she asked again.

"You bet, and delighted to be able to do that for you."

"I want you to cum for me while she's there, and while I can listen. Think you can do that?"

"Wow, that's a tough one," I said once again rolling my eyes at Andrea apologetically, and even more surprised when she smiled at me even more understandingly than before. "But yes, I think I can probably manage it as things are getting pretty close to being finished," I responded.

"Good, because I'm really fucking close now myself. You made me so fucking horny during MY meeting, and knowing I'm doing the same thing to you now is about the hottest fucking thing I've ever done at the office before!"

I sat there in my seat, nodding my head to a series of non-existent questions, pretending to be putting up with someone's ongoing diatribe. I had in fact been stroking, fondling, squeezing and playing with my prick the entire time. I felt the sweet first pangs of orgasmic pleasure building deep within my balls, and realized I had no place to squirt without being obvious about it. I remembered the clean hanky I had in my back pocket however, and came up with the idea of feigning a sneeze.

In the meantime, Rhonda was fingering herself away, closer and closer to orgasm. She continued relating to me how her fingers felt deep inside her pussy, and how she was wishing it were me kneeling down on the floor in her office sucking her clit, instead of the fingers she was using to emulate my sucking lips.

As I raised the hanky to my face, grimacing as though expecting to sneeze, I reacted as though it suddenly went away. Removing the handkerchief, I reached as though to put it back, and dropped it down over my exposed cock instead in a careful 'slight of hand' display that I suddenly felt very proud of having pulled off.

"Oh God Richard, I'm so close, so close baby."

To my total and complete horror, Andrea had stood up from her chair at some point, and as involved as I had been, I had not even noticed her. Andrea stood facing away from me thankfully, gazing at the photos on my office wall, admiring a few knick-knacks that I had displayed on several of my bookcases. My biggest concern however, was if she decided to walk over and look out my window. If she did that, she would have a clear, unobstructed view of what I was doing. Short of scooting my chair completely under my desk, which I KNEW would seem odd, I was in danger of having this blow up in my face... literally.

Suddenly, it was a race. Wanting, needing to cum now, and certainly before Andrea decided to check out the 'view', I began stroking my prick for all I was worth, once again slightly thankful that she wasn't looking towards me as I did.

"I'm, cumming!" Rhonda moaned beautifully into my headset.

I felt the first delicious ejaculation explode from my cock into the confines of my hanky, and continued pumping my prick, one eye on my ex, one ear on Rhonda as she had an orgasm considerably more freely into the phone that I was able to do.

"Oh, that... was... nice!" Rhonda said. "And you baby?" she asked breathlessly.

"Definitely!" I answered truthfully. Already having stuffed the hanky back into my back pocket, sequestering my rapidly wilting penis back inside my slacks. Andrea had made her way over to stand beside the window.

"I'll miss you," she said. Knowing full well I couldn't easily answer her back on that one. "Call me? Soon?"

"I will," I said casually, continuing the business like overtones of our conversation. "And thanks again, for everything," I added.

"Naughty boy!" I heard the "wink" in her voice, followed quickly by the sound of the dial tone.

"Yes, thank you Mr. Jennings. I promise, I'll get back to you just as soon as it's physically possible. No, no problem at all. Yes, yes, you're welcome. Good-bye."

I hung up the phone, "Sorry Andrea, it was an important call, and Jack is one of those kind of people that just won't let you get off the phone very easily."

"I understand," she said, walking back over to her seat and taking it. She HAD gotten close to the window, gazing out of it at an angle, but thankfully, I didn't believe she had seen anything, or surely she'd have reacted to it if she had. I was still shaking slightly from the incredible excitement of the whole experience. Not realizing a real sneeze was coming until it was nearly upon me. Automatically, I reached back into my pocket and retrieved my handkerchief, just barely covering my nose and mouth when I sneezed.

"Bless you," she said.

"Thank you," I responded wiping my mouth and nose, beginning at that moment to replace the hanky.

"Uh, um, you've got a little of it on your nose." Andrea said pointing at me a little uncomfortably.

"What?"

Her face reddened. "Snot, you've got a bit of snot on the side of your nose," she laughed openly at me.

Horrified, I reached up with my hand to wipe it, distrusting to use the hanky once again in doing so. In the millisecond it took to wipe the so-called 'snot' off my nose, I glanced at it, and saw it certainly wasn't, and hoped desperately that Andrea didn't know that.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, wiping my cum wad into my hanky as I did. "Now, why are you here?" I asked, once again taking my less than friendly voice with her as I locked eyes with her.

At least the tone of my voice sobered her up slightly, and though continuing to smile at me, she had at least quit snickering.

"What I wanted to drop by and tell you was, I've been transferred!"

"Thank God!" I thought. "Asia perhaps?" I wondered silently. "Oh? Where too?"

"Here!"

"Here?"

"Yes here, San Diego!" she said excitedly.

"And the reason you felt like you needed to tell me that was?"

"Was, because I came down this past weekend to look for a place to live."

"And?"

"And, I've found a place. It's perfect for me."

"And?"

"And I wanted you to know about it, because I didn't want you to think I was stalking you or something."

"Andrea?" I said questioningly, a sudden fearful knot beginning to form deep within the pit of my stomach.

"It's just down the street from you, about a block away," she said matter of factly.

"Terrific!" I said sarcastically.

"Yes it is, isn't it?" she said clueless, missing my point entirely.

"Anyway, after our last encounter together, and the way that all ended so horribly. I've been giving it some thought, and I think that maybe you and I should discuss what happened. And since we're practically neighbors, I was hoping that maybe you could come over one night for dinner or something. Just as soon as I'm all moved in of course."

"Of course," I said again as sarcastically as before.

"Actually, maybe you'd feel more comfortable going someplace for dinner rather than coming over to my place."

"Andrea," I began.

"We still need to talk Richard. Especially since we'll be living so close to one another. Maybe if we clear the air, we can get on with our lives."

I was about to tell her "No fucking way" when I'd heard that last part. Maybe she really was serious this time. And if there was one thing I wanted to do, it was get on with my life, which excluded having anything to do with her.

"Ok, dinner out someplace sounds fine. When?"

"Are you free tomorrow evening?" she asked.

I thought, "Sure... what time?"

"How about we meet at 'The Wharf' around eight," she said standing up from her seat and preparing to leave. "Oh, don't bother standing up, she said smiling. "I wouldn't want to embarrass you any more than necessary," she added.

"Excuse me?"

Andrea made it as far as the door before she turned back around to face me. "By the way, do you always masturbate whenever you're on the phone?" She winked at me, opened the door and stepped out before I could say anything. Christy stood just outside the door, she'd been on her way into my office for whatever reason, and looked at me about as red faced as I've ever seen her. Andrea laughed wickedly, stepped past my assistant and headed out of the offices.

Christy stepped into my office holding up a pink-slip message for me. She was blushing furiously and waving it at me like a hanky, a cum stained pink hanky. Normally I would have stood, but under the bizarre suddenly very freaky circumstances, I couldn't.

"I'm... I'm... sorry," she said holding it out to me. "Rhonda? Called to say she just wanted you to know how much she enjoyed what you just did for her, she wanted to ensure I gave this message to you before your wife, your ex-wife I mean... left. She said that was VERY important for some reason."

I could only hope that Christy, as bright as she really was, was naive enough to have NO idea what was really going on, or what had really just taken place. Bad enough trying to explain anything else to her, whether she was suspicious of it or not. I hoped she thought, that my ex had simply said something horrible enough to try and make me look foolish. Which she had, in essence, managed to accomplish very well without really trying.

"Thank you Christy," I said taking the note from her, though I did have to sit up slightly and reach out in order to do so, just managing without sitting up all the way. I had no idea if the spot had dried enough on my pants not to be noticeable. But I wasn't about to look down and check it out at the moment either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.