The Ya Ya Dildohood - Cover

The Ya Ya Dildohood

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Richard is introduced to Maggie, and in that first meeting, begins an incredible journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The fact that my ex-wife was standing outside my door on a Friday night was one thing. That she was also naked was something else entirely.

"Andrea, what the hell are you doing... here?" I paused, asking her simultaneously two questions.

"We need to talk," she said simply. "You going to invite me in or not?"

"I don't think that's a very good idea at the moment," I replied, remembering that Maggie was still sitting inside my living room just around the corner. I knew she would be able to hear us, and was hoping she would somehow come to my rescue.

Lights from a car appeared just down the street heading this way. Andrea turned seeing them at the same time I did, and simply shrugged out of the coat she was wearing so that it fell down around her feet on the sidewalk leaving her standing there entirely naked.

"Andrea!" I yelled at her. But she merely turned back around to face me, smiling.

I wasn't particularly thrilled to have any of my other neighbors seeing a woman standing on my porch naked, the last thing I wanted to do was draw attention to me personally in the event that raised suspicions about all the other little activities our little group had been enjoying together. So with the approach of the car just a short distance away now, I reached out grabbing Andrea's hand and literally pulled her in through the door. The effect of which caused her to stumble, using that as an excuse to bowl into me, forcing me in turn to wrap my arms around her to keep her from knocking us both over.

"See? That's not so bad is it? Really?" she asked as I stood, holding her in my arms.

I quickly pushed her away though, stepping back. We'd come far enough into the small foyer that I was able to look into the living room to where Maggie had been sitting. To my surprise, she was gone!

By this time Andrea had gathered herself, brushing past me and stepped into the room. She walked over to the small love seat, sat down, leaning comfortably at an angle in the corner of it and lifted one leg onto the seat beside her. When she did, her legs spread sufficiently so that her pussy was fully exposed. Then to my added horror, she promptly began petting herself.

"It's been a long time Richard."

I was so stunned by what I was seeing that I merely stood with a stupefied expression on my face. Hearing my ex-wife speak brought me back to my senses to some degree.

"You said you wanted to talk," I told her, my feet remaining glued to the same spot I had been in when she slipped past me into the living room. I made no move to go into the room and join her, continuing to stand where I was.

"Afterwards," she said looking at me, still touching her self, and smiling that same damdable smile.

"After what?" I asked, still so stunned by her being here, and so flustered that it hadn't registered yet what she was actually referring to.

Andrea glanced about briefly, eyeing the stairs leading up to the bedrooms. Swinging around on the couch she stood up, heading towards them. Andrea had managed to reach the stairs before it dawned on me what it was she was up to.

"Andrea!" I yelled at her. But she ignored me, continuing to climb the stairs until stopping half way up where she turned, looking towards me. Rather than speak however, all she did was use her finger, signaling me to follow in that "come hither" way she used to do whenever she wanted something.

One of the reasons I'd married Andrea was that she WAS honestly attractive. The other, she had been pretty good in bed too, though at the time I had very little experience to compare that with. When you're thinking with your dick rather than with your head half of the time, you tend to overlook all the little annoying habits a person has. And if they're small enough, eventually you become used to them. With Andrea however, they weren't little, and they DID bother me. So much so that it had been one of the reasons we'd eventually grown a part in the first place.

But once again, I was thinking with my dick and not with my head. Like I said, she was attractive. Seeing her naked again after all this time had both confused and befuddled me, though I was trying desperately to think of something to either say or do before she led me into the bedroom where I was sure I would succumb to whatever plans she had for me.

Andrea waited until I had almost reached her, where she turned and fled the rest of the way up the stairs heading towards the bedroom with me in hot pursuit. I caught her just as we reached the bedroom, bursting through the door at almost the exact same moment. Maggie was lying in bed, naked, looking at us as we came charging into the room together.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long," she said.

On the one hand, seeing Maggie in bed brought me back to my senses, on the other I was suddenly embarrassed, feeling more than just a little bit guilty as to how this might have appeared to her. And because of that, all I could think of was to introduce them, trying to buy myself a little time until I could think up something better to say.

"Uh, ummm Maggie? This is Andrea, Andrea... this is..."

"We've met," Andrea stated icily looking at Maggie's nude form, never taking her eyes away from her for even a second, actually glaring at her.

"You must have just pulled up when Richard went downstairs for more wine to freshen our drinks," Maggie said. I realized Maggie had obviously choreographed this little charade and I began thanking her silently. Two empty wine glasses sat atop the nightstand as though we'd been sitting here drinking them. But before either Andrea or I could even respond to her, she continued. "So... is it your intention of joining us? Or did you show up at the door that way?" she questioned.

I fully expected Andrea to again bolt from the room, even taking a step sideways so that I would be out of her way when she did. Instead, Andrea actually crossed the room towards the bed climbing in, laying down next to Maggie, though she continued to glare at me having done that.

I quickly shot a look at Maggie, but if she was at all surprised by Andrea's reaction, she never showed it. Instead, Maggie looked at me and winked. "Richard? The wine? Oh... and I guess you'd better bring up another glass," she said effectively dismissing me.

I turned away heading out of the bedroom, fully expecting to hear the explosion before I'd even made it halfway down the stairs. But I never did. By the time I had reached the bottom I was actually wondering if I was really expected to fetch the wine, let alone another glass. I fumbled around briefly with a fresh bottle of wine, finally pulling out the cork while still waiting for some sort of explosion... anything. But all was quiet, too quiet in fact which was even more nerve-racking and had me more confused than ever. I not only didn't know what Maggie was up to, or what she thought she was doing that would dissuade my ex-wife's being there, but now Andrea had called Maggie's bluff, if in fact that's what it was. I had no desire to return to the bedroom, but found I was running out of any plausible excuse for being delayed further.

"Fuck!" I said to myself, though speaking it aloud as I snatched a clean wine glass from the cabinet. "This is insane!"

I ascended the stairs once again carrying the wine and Andrea's wine glass, still hoping even expecting to see her come charging out of the bedroom in a blind rage. I was also trying to walk as quietly as possible, listening for any sounds of conversation that might tip me as to what to expect as I got closer and closer to the bedroom. It was actually eerie, as I heard nothing; fully expecting to at least hear their somewhat muted conversation. Nothing. When I stepped into the room, I nearly dropped the bottle of wine. Andrea was lying between Maggie's legs, licking her pussy.

I'm sure the astonished look on my face said it all. But before I could utter a single word Maggie winked at me, mouthing the words, "Trust me".

"Ah, Richards back with the wine," Maggie said. "Andrea and I had a little chat while you were gone," she began. "I told her that if she really was serious about getting back with you, that this would be one way she could show, proving it to you," Maggie said glibly. "I told her that if you were to come back and find her doing this, that you might at least be willing to let her stay, since she was at the very least, showing you that she could handle the new life-style you've grown accustomed to."

Andrea had started to rise up from between Maggie's legs, but Maggie placed her hand on the back of her head, effectively keeping her from doing just that as she again pressed my ex-wife's face back into her pussy.

"Oh no... not yet dear," Maggie told her. "You're just starting to make me feel good. And besides, I think Richard's starting to enjoy this."

I saw Andrea relax slightly, and then realized she was in fact licking Maggie with every intention of trying to make her feel good. To which Maggie merely smiled, motioning for me to set the wine down before I really did drop it.

"Why don't you get undressed and come join us?" Maggie stated, still holding onto the back of my ex-wife's head.

This time it was my turn to mouth words at her, "Are you crazy?" I asked her silently. Maggie just kept grinning at me instead of responding. Though at the moment, if anyone really was crazy, it had to be me as I stood there taking off my clothes.

I quickly finished undressing, looking towards Maggie for direction. Obviously she knew what she was doing, even if I didn't. "Why don't you step up behind Andrea and fuck her in the ass?" she suggested.

This time Andrea's head came up, and no power on earth would have been able to hold it in place. "No one's ever done that to me," she began. Maggie interrupted before Andrea could continue on.

"Well then, its about time someone did! Richard's very good at it," she intimated without coming right out and saying that she and I'd done it, which we hadn't. Once again I shot Maggie a questioning look.

"Well, ok. But not without some sort of lubrication," Andrea expressed worriedly.

Maggie grinned at me. "But of course. You do have some lubricant don't you Richard?" Truth was, I didn't. Rather than answer her verbally, I shook my head 'no', still bewildered about where all this was actually going. I could only assume Maggie was trying her level best to intimidate my ex-wife so she would leave me alone once and for all.

"Sure you do, you do have butter don't you?"

This time I answered, as did Andrea simultaneously. "Butter?"

"Yes. Butter."

I was positive Andrea would bolt from the bed this time. I was in fact grinning knowingly, figuring that Maggie's obscene suggestion would be the straw that broke the camels back. Andrea had turned her head looking back towards me, saw the grin spread across my face and took it for something else.

"Well, ok. As long as you use plenty of it," she relented, giving in.

My expression returned to one of confusion. "Well Richard?" Maggie prompted me back into action. "Be a good boy then and go get it!"

I left the bedroom turning back to look just before doing so as Maggie coaxed Andrea back between her legs. As I descended the stairs, I was surprised to find myself sporting an erection. The thought of actually fucking my wife's ass was ironic. I'd felt like she'd fucked me in the ass several times.

I had to admit, retrieving the butter from the refrigerator seemed like a crazy idea. No doubt Maggie was still anticipating Andrea chickening out, and thus leaving long before I got the butter anywhere's near her ass, let alone my prick. Heading back upstairs with a cube of butter, even I didn't think I'd actually be unwrapping it.

Andrea was still going down on Maggie when I stepped into the room. "Slick up her ass real good!" Maggie said upon seeing me enter. And apply plenty of it to yourself too!" she added.

Andrea didn't even bother looking back towards me as I approached the bed, unwrapping the butter looking towards Maggie for some sign this wasn't really happening. Maggie however had her eyes closed, obviously enjoying (much to my surprise) Andrea's tongue.

I walked to the end of the bed and began smearing the butter-cube all over my ex-wife's puckered little ass-hole. Surprisingly, she actually moaned as I did that. Next, I ran the cube of butter up and down my shaft until it was slippery sweet. I pulled Andrea up into more of a kneeling position, centered myself, and began easing my prick inside my ex-wife's tight little ass. I still couldn't believe I was actually doing this. Not only had I never fucked Andrea like this before, I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before.

"Take your time Richard," Maggie instructed. "Nobody's in any kind of rush here. Just slip yourself in slowly until Andrea's had time to accommodate you fully."

I wasn't really worried about hurting her, when Andrea was horny she was horny. And from what I could tell as she actually wriggled her ass back against me as I slowly began to fill her, she was about as aroused as I'd ever seen her!

Additionally, it didn't take nearly as long to fully embed my prick inside her either. After about a good full minute, Andrea's ass suddenly sucked the second half of my prick inside her with surprising ease. I had to wonder momentarily if she was lying about never being ass-fucked before as I soon hilted her fully, causing her to moan desirably.

"Careful honey," Maggie warned. "No teeth. I know you were caught by surprise at how nice that feels, but I've grown rather fond of my clitoris, and would hate for you to bite it off while Richard here fucks that virginal ass of yours."

"Sorry," Andrea mouthed, still lapping Maggie's pussy.

"Ok Richard, now ease yourself out, and then drive yourself home... hard!" she said commandingly. Which I then did.

Before she could fully prepare herself, I withdrew, slamming into her virginal ass as hard as I could. When I did, I heard Andrea's breath completely sucked out of her.

"Again Richard!" Maggie coached from the sidelines.

Before Andrea could even recover from the first thrusting plunge, I had done so again, hearing her gasp, fearful at first I was actually hurting her until I heard the undeniable groan of pleasure, followed by a diatribe of obscenities I'd never ever heard her even utter to me before.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck my ass Richard! Fuck my fucking ass!" she screamed out joyfully.

Maggie slipped from beneath Andrea to sit on the bed beside her. I was delighted when she reached over and actually began playing with my ex-wife's breasts. I doubted another woman had ever done that to her for one thing, and for another, I was already well past the point where I had previously blasted my sperm inside my ex-wife, and considering I was buggering her ass at the moment, was saying something.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!" Andrea kept saying over and over and over. The sound of Andrea's ass slapping against me as I continued pummeling her was music to my ears. I knew how much Andrea liked being taken doggy-style anyway, but slamming my prick in and out of her ass while doing that was triggering emotions in her I'd never experienced before.

Maggie was timing Andrea's pleasure. Aware how close she was getting, Maggie slipped her hand beneath her, splitting her pussy a part with her fingers. The moment she did, Andrea screamed. It was a sudden, unexpected primeval scream that filled the bedroom. I felt Andrea shudder almost violently, collapsing down onto the bed, forcing my prick to dislodge itself from her ass when doing so.

Maggie had stood by this time heading into the bathroom, returning a moment later with a hot wet washcloth, tossing it to me.

"You'd best wash up," Maggie informed me. "And do a good job of it."

It was several minutes before Andrea had collected herself to even move enough to roll over and look for me. By this time I was sitting in one of the chairs sipping my wine, still sporting a rather hard firm erection. Maggie was sitting next to me, drinking her wine as well as we both waited for Andrea to resurface from her orgasmic revelry.

Eventually Andrea sat up looking at me with a rather wide-eyed expression of wonder clearly etched within her face. "Oh Richard! That... was... nice!" she said beaming.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked, handing it to her, which she immediately accepted. Glancing towards Maggie, Andrea actually appeared slightly embarrassed by her obvious wantonness. I had now seen Andrea not only go down on another woman, something she'd once told me she thought "sick and depraved" as she'd put it, to also having her ass fucked, something else she had told me long ago I should never expect from her either.

Maggie raised her wine glass up to her in a toast. "How's it feel to be fucked in the ass?" she asked my ex-wife politely, smiling, still holding up the glass towards her.

Andrea didn't pick up on the obvious comment, but I did. And was trying very hard to keep from laughing as Andrea turned away from Maggie, looking towards me.

"We still need to talk," she said quietly. But it was obvious that she no longer felt like she still had the upper hand here.

"Anything you want to say, you can say in front of Maggie," I told her. "She and I don't keep any secrets from one another."

I could tell Andrea wasn't too happy to hear that, but it was also evident that Maggie wasn't planning on going anywhere as she sat comfortably in her chair still sipping her wine.

Andrea finally seemed to accept that looking towards me with obvious resignation. "Richard... is there still room for me do you think?" she eyed Maggie upon asking that, though not glaring at her the way she had done when first encountering her in my room. Obviously, she was trying to establish herself, as the woman in my life, giving Maggie an almost victorious grin as though to say, "Ok, I gave him what he wanted, so don't count on being around after this," is how I took it.

I thought for a moment, sipping my wine and taking a considerable period of time in thinking about what she had just said to me. I noticed that even Maggie was gazing at me with a curious expression on her face. That was kind of fun actually, Maggie had NO idea what I was thinking about.

"Well, it's fine with me I suppose, as long as it's OK with Maggie and the rest of the women. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having one more join our group, but like me, you'd have to be unanimously accepted by all of them too."

Andrea was staring at me like I was drunk. Even Maggie's eyes widened in surprise as I heard her giggle. Andrea's mouth had dropped open when I said that, surprise, shock, bewilderment. Whatever it was had been more than worthwhile to see as the realization of what I meant finally sank in.

"I wasn't talking about wanting to be a part of THAT!" Andrea said standing up. She'd turned her attention back towards Maggie, once more glaring at her. "I was referring to you and I Richard... being husband and wife again!"

"Oh Andrea!" I said feigning a lack of initial understanding, quickly setting my wine glass back down on the table, standing up, joining her. "If you want to get together once a week with us and fuck, that's one thing. But married? No fucking way!" I said adamantly.

I had already stood away from the door by this time, so when Andrea turned, bolting for the door, I was well out of her way.

"Think she'll be back?" I asked Maggie

"Not this time," she responded laughing, though not so loudly that Andrea could have heard her, but the sound of the door slamming indicated she was already out of the house and hopefully out of my life forever.

Even the sound of screeching tires didn't affect either one of us as Maggie moved back up and into the bed. "She was pretty lousy at eating pussy too," she said purring at me. "So come Richard, show me how it should be done! On second thought, where'd you put that butter anyway?"

I laughed, crawling up into bed beside Maggie. "How was it anyway?" she asked me.

"Wasn't anything like I remembered," I had to admit. "Even fucking her ass wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be. With her anyway," I added quickly.

"Didn't think it would be," Maggie commented. "That's why you needed to do that for one thing. You won't continue to wonder about it, or remember something being like it never really was, now you'll be able to get over her for good."

"You knew that I'd discover that didn't you?" Maggie's smile confirmed it.

Maggie looked at me knowingly, shaking her head. "It was still a gamble, but yes. You needed that last 'good-bye' fuck to know it was really over for you." Maggie looked at me with concern. "So, how do you feel anyway?"

"I feel better than I've ever felt before in all my life!" I told her truthfully.

"Good! Now, where'd you put that butter anyway?" she asked once again.

"You were serious?"

"Why not? I've actually wanted to try that. "And I happen to have a thing for Marlon Brando anyway," she smiled, laughing. "To be honest with you Richard?" she began again on the previous subject, "I sort of used your ex-wife as a guinea pig to see how she'd handle it."

I burst out laughing. "Leave it up to you to do something like that," I stated, locating the butter.

I'd brought Maggie to the brink of orgasm a half a dozen times when she made me quit each time letting her cool down. Obviously Maggie was now in one of those special moods of hers, and I could tell she was purposely prolonging the ecstasy, which usually meant she had every intention of doing something wild and crazy. After I'd brought her to the edge yet another time, she pushed me away, forcing my prick to slip out of her ass.

"Get dressed," she announced suddenly, "We're going for a drive. Oh, but wear as little as possible," she added. "Something you can slip in and out of easily."

She informed me she was running home to change clothes too, and that I was to meet her out front by her car as soon as I'd changed. In an instant she was gone, leaving me to wonder what crazy little adventure she was dragging me into this time. Standing there with a cock slicked with butter, I could only smile with the certain knowledge that Maggie was no doubt planning something incredibly wild once again.

I wore a pair of golf shorts, no underwear of course, and a polo shirt. "Easy enough to slip in and out of," I thought, still wondering what it was Maggie had planned for me now. By the time I reached her place, she was already sitting in her car with the motor running, waiting for me. Maggie had thrown on a simple shift, which I knew when looking at her, was all she was wearing.

"Where we going?"

"Thought we'd drop in on Shirley and surprise her," Maggie said mischievously.

Though the idea of that sounded like fun, I couldn't help but think there was more to this than just that. We'd be seeing Shirley in the morning when we all got together anyway, so I was a little surprised when Maggie decided to drive over and pay her a visit, basically getting a jump start on Saturday.

"Something's up. I know you Maggie. There's more to this than meets the eye."

Maggie laughed. "You're getting to know me a little too well," she responded. "Shirley told me earlier that she would be 'entertaining' a friend tonight, even invited me over to join her."

"A friend? As in another woman? Or a man?" I asked.

"Does it really matter?" she shot back at me.

As we'd taught Andrea a lesson, I had a feeling Maggie was about to teach me one. Up until now, I'd never considered the fact that Maggie had been with other men besides me. A silly notion as I now thought on it. As sensual and as attractive as she was, to think that I was exclusive to her was foolish on my part. Even so, I found that I wasn't dealing with it very well emotionally, the old 'double-standard' kicking in as I found myself not wanting to share her with another man.

"Maggie, you sure this is such a good idea? She invited you after all, not me!" I'd decided that I could adjust, even accept by my way of thinking that she had other men in her life. But I also realized that I wasn't sure I could accept my being there when she did. "Maybe she won't appreciate your showing up at her door with me tagging along," I added, hoping now that she'd give up this crazy idea and turn the car around.

"Don't be silly. You know Shirley as well as I do. The two of us dropping in unannounced like this would be something she'd love to see happen. And especially if she's as horny as I think she is. She's been talking about Saturday all week long, which is one of the reasons I know she couldn't wait any longer for tomorrow and invited a friend over that she's been seeing off and on for a few months now."

I sat in silence the remainder of the short trip until we finally reached the high-class residential neighborhood where Shirley lived. Maggie turned the car into the private lane that led up a quarter mile road to her house, cutting the headlights when she did.

"What are you doing?" I said finally breaking my self-imposed silence as we crept along in the darkness.

"Like I said, surprising her."

As we pulled into the circular driveway in front of the house, I noticed that none of the lights were on.

"Doesn't look like anyone's home," I said hopefully.

Maggie laughed in that "Ha Ha, you're not getting out of this that easy," way she sometimes did.

"It's a big place. Shirley doesn't keep all the lights on unless she's throwing a dinner party or something. Only her live-in maid and she share the place, and the cottage where the maid lives is around back anyway. Which is also where the pool is, and where Shirley spends most of her time. If she's anyplace, it's out back near the pool, which is where we're going."

The three car garage was closed of course, so even if she was or wasn't home, there was no way of telling from that. Maggie parked her car on the circular drive hopping out, motioning for me to follow her as she opened a side gate leading towards the rear of the house. When I did, I could see that the backyard was lit. I still couldn't hear anything though, and felt that if Shirley was home, we'd at least be able to hear some sort of conversation, or at the very least, something else.

By the time we'd traversed the walkway leading towards the rear of the home, I had grown even more nervous and less sure that this really was a good idea. "Maggie, maybe we'd better leave," I pressed. Maggie ignored me however, reaching the gate but standing on tiptoe to look over it without opening.

"Shhhhh!" she said, motioning me to join her. "Come over here. Look!"

I silently made my way over to stand beside her, peering over the fence though I didn't need to stand on my toes to do so. What I saw when I did nearly took my breath away. Shirley was lying in a cushioned lounge chair naked, but that wasn't totally unexpected. What was unexpected however was the sight of an equally naked dark copper skinned woman with short coal black hair nestled comfortably between her legs on the same lounge chair obviously going down on her. If that wasn't surprise enough, standing next to them was a tall man who appeared to be in his late fifty's or early sixty's perhaps. Though he had a full head of hair, it was dark with a few streaks of silver coursing through it, giving it that Salt and Peppered look. For his age, he was obviously in great shape, even better than I was. And worse, he was standing there stroking an enormous sized prick, twice the size of mine at least, watching the two women.

"That's Julia, Shirley's maid," Maggie whispered to me. "And the gentleman standing next to them masturbating is Paolo, he's Italian and filthy rich." Now I was more nervous and self-conscious than ever. Not only was the guy extremely attractive and well built, but he obviously had more money than I'd ever dreamed of.

"Where's his car?" I wondered aloud. "I didn't see one when we got here."

"Oh... he never drives himself anyplace. Chances are he simply had his Chauffer drop him off earlier."

"You've met him then obviously," I said still whispering.

"Only once, at a dinner party. But Shirley's told me about him of course, and I've been anxious to get to know him a little better myself."

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy stab into me, once again trying desperately to get Maggie to leave before we were discovered. "Looks like they're having enough fun without us. Maybe we should go and let them enjoy themselves without our barging in on them like this."

Maggie answered me by reaching down and pulling the shift she was wearing up and over the top of her head. Naked, she undid the latch on the gate and casually strode into the backyard. Shirley was the first one to spot her, immediately smiling and screamed out in delight as Maggie brazenly strolled over to where the three of them were.

"Maggie! What a nice surprise. I didn't think you were interested in coming over!"

"Didn't say I wasn't interested," she began, "Just wasn't as horny then as I am now. But Richard took care of that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.