The Ya Ya Dildohood - Cover

The Ya Ya Dildohood

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Richard is introduced to Maggie, and in that first meeting, begins an incredible journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I don't think I remember feeling better about myself, or my future than I did the day after my birthday. And though the evening I had spent with Maggie had perhaps been the best sex I had ever enjoyed in my entire life, I had to admit that it was seeing the look on my ex-wife's face that had been the icing on the cake for me.

Although Andrea and my mother hadn't been all that close even when we were married, I was a little nervous that she would rush back home, make a phone-call to her, just to try and recoup a little of her lost pride if nothing else. I hadn't heard anything either way for three days, and then decided to call home to speak with mom just in case. If mom had heard anything, she'd either give me an earful when I called, or refuse to speak to me entirely. I let out a collective sigh of relief a short time later when I hung up the phone after having talked spoken with her. Everything was fine, obviously Andrea hadn't chosen to take that avenue of revenge to get back at me, but I was still waiting for the other shoe to fall.

I had barely hung up the phone when it rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Richard." Just the sound of her voice made me smile.

I'd been wondering when I might next see or hear from my sexy next-door neighbor. As was usually the case, my job or her comings and goings would often keep us from visiting or talking for several days of the week. And not that I expected to hear from her, or certainly see her everyday, I did miss it whenever any length of time passed between us.

"Wanted to let you know, there's a bit of a scheduling problem for this coming Saturday. A couple of the gals won't be able to make it, and Shirley's under the weather. So we're going to cancel our weekly little get-together," she told me.

I was disappointed, but it wasn't the first time she'd had to cancel getting together as she had been, sometimes things came up and two or three people couldn't make it. With Shirley under the weather, and Joanne and Janice having some family outing planned, Maggie had called to let me know we wouldn't be getting together at her place this coming weekend.

Maggie had just gotten off the phone with Gladys prior to calling me, and since she now knew that Saturday was off, had suggested to Maggie that they drive up to visit with her daughter Friday night and spend the weekend visiting with her. I knew that even though Gladys was a lesbian, she and her husband had raised a family together. And though I knew very little else, I did know she had a daughter who was approximately my age. I also knew she was some sort of a 'professional' who was basically her own boss and either owned, or managed a small little company where she lived.

"Sounds like fun," I said, not really interrupting Maggie, but letting her know that I understood that I wouldn't be seeing her this weekend, and wondering when in fact I would be. "Guess I'll see you sometime next week then," I finished.

Maggie laughed. "You remind me so much of my late husband Richard. I could always tell when he had his 'feel-bad's' hurt by the pouty tone to his voice."

Maggie never ceased to amaze me. Sometimes I swore she knew me better than my own mother did. Even so, I feigned knowing what she was talking about.

"I don't know what you mean," I said trying to sound bright, happy and cheerful all of a sudden.

"Yep... just like him!" she added, laughing once again. "He used to try that tactic on me too!"

And as Maggie had called it, I decided to change tactics once again, remaining silent. Obviously anything I could have said, or was about to say would only reveal my true feelings to her even more. And though I was disappointed, I had made the decision that I couldn't let Maggie ever feel like I had to be apart of her life every single day.

"What Gladys suggested," Maggie began when enough silence on my end had almost become awkward, "was that maybe you might like to come along with us. Rhonda's single, attractive looking, and who knows? Maybe the two of you might actually enjoy meeting one another!"

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. Were Maggie and Gladys actually trying to play 'match-makers' here?

"I don't know Maggie. Maybe Rhonda wouldn't appreciate the two of you dragging along some strange man to spend the weekend with her. Maybe it's best that just the two of you go for a visit. Perhaps if she comes here sometime, we can meet then, I'm just not sure how good of an idea this is," I began rambling as Maggie cut me off.

"Don't be silly," Maggie threw back at me in that no-nonsense tone she sometimes. "Gladys called her daughter and spoke to her about it already. I just got off the phone with her a moment ago, and Rhonda told her she was looking forward to meeting you."

"You're kidding!" I said. "Why would Rhonda be interested in meeting me?" I asked.

Now it was Maggie's turn to let a little silence pass.

"She knows about our weekly little parties doesn't she?" Realization suddenly dawning on me.

"Lets just say she's known for a very long time the truth about her parents relationship, and that a group of us periodically get together, yes. Gladys did mention to her that a man had actually been invited to join our little gathering, to more or less add some spice to our amusements. She didn't say who that person was, or really very much more than that. But, knowing that her daughters a rather intelligent woman, I wouldn't be surprised if she's already guessed by now that you are that person."

"So she's more or less curious to meet the guy that a group of women enjoy fooling around with, especially since one of them happens to be her mother."

Once again there was silence, but this time it felt a little icy too.

"Now you're acting exactly the way my husband did at times," Maggie said. I felt the chill run all the way through the cord on the phone. "Your not some play-toy, and we don't treat you like one either. So don't come off feeling like the wounded, prideful Lion Richard. It doesn't suit you."

Now I felt foolish, and hoped the additional silence wouldn't make her think I was being stubborn.

"That's better," she said a moment later, but it was also evident in the smile of her voice that all was already forgiven. "Now... would you like to come along with us? Or not?"

I got off work early on Friday, as it was a four-hour drive to where Gladys daughter lived. I'd expected to spend the drive all cooped up and cramped in either Gladys's small coop, or possibly in Maggie's car, though hers wasn't that much bigger. To my surprise, Gladys pulled up in a rather large, and very comfortable looking motor home instead.

"I called Rhonda and told her to expect us shortly before midnight," Gladys said. "I don't drive very fast in this, so it might take us a little longer than usual to get there."

Maggie and I quickly threw our suitcases inside, and then Gladys gave me a quick tour of the luxury little home on wheels. "Hope you don't mind, but when we do get there Richard, this is where you'll be sleeping."

Actually, that was a bit of a relief, as I still felt a bit peculiar about spending the weekend with them as it was. Now, hearing this, I at least felt like I had someplace to go and get out of the way in the event they wanted to spend some time together without me hanging around.

"That's great!" I responded, eyeing the rather large, comfy looking bed that was located all the way in the back of the motor home.

Moments later Gladys headed out onto the road. Maggie and I sat just behind her enjoying a couple of drinks and a light dinner that Gladys had already prepared for the drive up in order to save time from having to stop someplace.

We'd been on the road a little over an hour, reaching a point along the drive where the scenery was becoming monotonous and boring. "I hate this part of the trip," Maggie announced getting up, disappearing into the back bedroom.

"What's she doing?" I asked more to myself than to anyone, but had said it loud enough that obviously Gladys had overheard me.

"Something fun I hope," she said grinning at me. "Usually during this stretch of highway Maggie does something interesting to help pass the time."

Moments later Maggie came strolling out of the bedroom... naked. I looked up at her smiling broadly. "Leave it to Maggie to do the unusual," I thought. Maggie smiled back at me, winked, and then proceeded to sit down in the passenger seat next to Gladys. What surprised me about this was the fact it wasn't exactly dark yet. We still had at least an hour or more before the sun finally went down. And though this stretch of highway didn't have a lot of traffic, there had been the occasional car, coming or going as we drove along.

"Maggie, as usual, you're crazy!" Gladys said laughing. But I love you to death anyway!"

Though I was sitting on the couch directly behind Gladys, I had a pretty good view of Maggie as she proceeded to prop one leg on the dash, effectively opening herself rather widely, and giving Gladys a rather spectacular view of her pussy as she began playing with it while she drove.

"You know, I've always wanted to do that, but never screwed up enough courage. You have no idea how many times I've thought about driving naked through here," Gladys said, one eye on the road, one on Maggie as she sat obscenely displaying herself for Gladys's view.

"Then why don't you?" Maggie said looking at her.

Gladys eyed Maggie briefly. Then I saw a wicked gleam in her eyes as she looked back towards me. "Why the hell not?"

Gladys began to slow the motor home, moments later pulling off onto the shoulder. Swiveling her seat so she could stand up and exit from it, Gladys walked the few steps back into the kitchenette and immediately began to strip off all her clothing.

"Well? You just going to sit there looking at us, or are you going to join us and get naked?" Gladys stared at me as she finished slipping off her bra and panties.

I had to admit, this was a little goofy, but in a way, it was starting to become exciting as hell too. It was far easier for me to strip everything off, and sitting where I was, no one would even be able to see me. So I felt far more relaxed and much less inhibited in having done so. Gladys made her way back into the drivers seat, pulling back onto the highway. Now she and Maggie were both nude, sitting up front for all the world to see should anyone glance over and pay any particular attention to them.

"I don't care so much about any other cars on the road. But just in case we do see a cop or something, we should probably have something we can throw on really quick. Richard? Would you mind lifting the seats up, there should be a couple of light-weight blankets folded up under the seats."

I found them where she told me they would be, handing them up to Maggie who placed one beside herself, and the other next to Gladys on console between them. Rather than sitting back in her own chair, Maggie remained where she was, leaning over and began fondling Gladys breasts. "Now, isn't this a lot more fun?"

"Oh HELL yes!" Gladys quipped back, reaching down with her right hand, finding Maggie's wet slick pussy waiting for her.

"Oh yeah!" Maggie purred. "Play with it sweetie, that's it... finger my pussy."

I was getting quite an erection at this point, watching the two of them driving along while touching and playing with one another was getting me extremely aroused. Adding to that, the danger and excitement of discovery perhaps, though only a couple of cars had passed us going in the opposite direction, with none coming up from behind us as yet.

"I think Richards starting to feel a little lonesome," Gladys said looking back over her shoulder at me.

"You might be right," Maggie acknowledged. "I have an idea."

"Ah oh, you'd better run Richard. Once Maggie gets these naughty little ideas in her head, anything's likely to happen!" she teased warningly.

Maggie stood up before I could react to Gladys's comment, positioning herself between the two seats on the small little step leading down into the driver's compartment. Standing, but leaning forward, placing her hands on the back of the seats for support.

"Think you can fuck me from behind like this?" Maggie asked.

"No problem!" I responded happily. Just seeing the way Maggie stood with that cute puffy slit winking at me from behind, told me she was in the perfect position for me to slip my cock into her naughty looking pussy.

"Just don't stop suddenly, or you'll have naked road kill on the highway. Won't that be funny trying to explain to the cops!" Maggie laughed.

Gladys slowed the motor home slightly. "Probably wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. As distracting as I'm sure this is going to be, I still need to try and keep one eye on the road, and the other on the two of you. Gonna be difficult seeing Richard's dick though," Gladys stated looking back over her shoulder briefly.

Bent over as she was, it was a treat to see Maggie's magnificent tits swinging to and froe in the mirror as I happily continued sliding my cock in and out of that incredibly tight pussy of hers. Gladys could easily reach up, occasionally playing with them. From time to time, Gladys lowered her hand, fingering Maggie's pussy, which was a nice sensation for me too. I liked the feel of her exploring hand as she sought me out, sometimes pulling me out of Maggie's pussy entirely just so she could give me a few good strokes with her hand.

"The two of you are making me awfully horny!" Gladys huskily told us. "I think maybe Richard should take over driving for a little while so that you and I can do something about that."

Maggie laughed. "I wondered how long it would take before you wanted in on the action. Ok Richard, you can stop fucking me now," she added.

"Shit!" I thought silently. I'd been getting close for one thing, all the little tricks Maggie had taught me going right out the window as excited as I was, standing here fucking her in the back of a motor home while speeding down the highway. Gladys began slowing the motor home preparing to pull over. I wasn't too worried about driving it naked. Anyone passing along side would merely assume I was driving with my shirt off. I quickly exchanged places with her, watching as she began fumbling around with the passenger seat.

"What are you doing?" Maggie asked.

"You'll see," Gladys answered excitedly. "You're not the only one full of surprises you know!"

Undoing the latch, Gladys spun the seat around, managing to lay it nearly all the way down.

"Oh, I see!" Maggie said excitedly. Gladys positioned herself in a reclining position. Kneeling on the carpeted floor, Maggie slid up between Gladys's out-stretched legs, placing herself in perfect position for some oral pleasuring.

I soon pulled back onto the highway, careful to keep my eyes on the road staying well within the speed limit. Sitting directly beside me of course, or rather laying, Gladys began moaning as Maggie's tongue began working its magic on Gladys's pussy.

"Oh fuck Maggie that's nice. You sure you really aren't a lesbian?" she asked teasingly. "You lick pussy about as well as any I've ever been with," she added lustily.

"You enjoying this Richard? Because I KNOW I am," Gladys moaned once again looking over towards me. She laughed. "Oh, I guess you are at that!"

I had a raging hard-on of course, which was an interesting experience for me as I cruised down the highway, dick about as hard and firm as it had ever been, sticking up between my legs like a second gearshift. Maggie continued licking Gladys's pussy, if anything making a lot of noise in doing it, which I was sure was for my benefit as much as Gladys's.

Gladys continued to look over towards me. Just enough out of reach that it was obvious she couldn't do anything to me even if she'd wanted to, she made a suggestion, which surprised me somewhat.

"Richard? Would you mind jerking off for me while I watched? With Maggie's tongue driving my clit crazy, I'd love it if I could also see you playing with yourself too!"

The whole thing was crazy. I was doing just over fifty, feeling reasonably safe behind the wheel. With little or no traffic on this particular stretch of road, I could easily handle the wheel with one hand, and myself with the other. Taking frequent glances over to where Maggie and Gladys were, I was finding the entire experience to be the wildest thing I'd ever see or participated in before.

"Oh fuck Maggie. I love it when you do that!" Gladys reached up and began playing with her nipples while Maggie continued to lovingly tongue her slit.

Although the road was deserted, I was driving particularly slower than necessary, still glancing behind me periodically so as to ensure no one crept up on us before I realized it. I'd started off quite tentatively touching myself. But with Gladys continued coaxing, Maggie's voraciously loud cunt lapping, I'd begun stroking myself with a great deal of fervor.

It was at that point that I realized I could actually find myself climaxing without a whole lot of effort. Problem was, and as silly as it sounded to myself, I had nowhere to shoot my spunk without making a horrible mess.

"Anyone have a tissue or something? I think I'm gonna cum soon," I warned them both though slowing my cock stroking even as I said that.

"Don't stop now!" Gladys exclaimed, seeing me suddenly release my prick so as to ensure I didn't.

"But..."

"Here!" Maggie said handing me one of the plastic cups we'd brought along. "Use that."

"What?"

"Cum inside the cup!" she told me. "Besides, I have some use for it after you do," she laughed, returning back to Gladys's spread-open pussy.

"You're serious? You want me to cum in the cup?" I asked her again, seeing the same confused look on Gladys's face that had to have been etched in mine.

"Yes. And hurry. I've got her just about there!" Maggie added. "So after you do, hand me the cup, and try not to spill anything," she said seriously.

Maggie continued assaulting Gladys until it was obvious that she was only moments away from having an orgasm, as was I. I felt a little silly jacking myself off, prepared to snatch up the plastic cup just before doing so. But the groans I was hearing now, coming from Gladys was making the need for my own release all the more urgent.

"Keep your eyes on the road Richard," Maggie cautioned me. "Just make sure you place the cup over your prick when you shoot," she reminded me unnecessarily.

With all the dirty talk taking place, combined with the delicious sights and sounds not to mention the pure eroticism of what we were all doing anyway, I felt my prick signal its intent.

"Oh fuck!" I said grabbing the cup, releasing the wheel momentarily, long enough to hold the cup with one hand, still jacking my prick up and down with the other. "Fucking A!" I exclaimed over and over, feeling my prick squirting streamer after streamer of jisim, listening to the sound of my orgasm splashing against the plastic cup with a funny sounding noise as I did.

When I had finished milking every last drop of cum from my cock into the cup, Maggie rose just long enough to take it from me. I couldn't help but be curious.

"What are you doing?" Gladys questioned. Maggie answered by showing her instead. She poured the essence of my climax all over her friend's breasts, drenching them with my hot fresh cream. Tossing the cup behind her, she now began massaging my juice into Gladys's breasts, returning to suck on her clit with obvious abandon as she did.

"Oh my God!" Gladys cried out. "Maggie! Maggie! Oh yes, suck it Maggie! SUCK IT!" she screamed as her climax consumed her.

So absorbed in the sweet ecstasy taking place beside me, I had failed to notice the semi just then pulling up along side of us. "Fuck!" I said just under my breath. "Sorry ladies, but it looks like we have some unexpected company!"

Surprisingly, Maggie didn't even bother looking up as she finished devouring the last vestiges of Gladys wet pussy. Even Gladys continued to massage her own breasts, still playing in the abundance of spunk that Maggie had poured over each only moments ago. From the corner of my eye, I saw the truck slowly pulling along side, trying to time his doing so where I intended on suddenly slowing, hopefully letting him pass us before being able to get a very good look inside the motor home. "If he even looks!" I thought hopefully to myself.

I couldn't bare to look over towards him, just catching the rig as it shot slightly ahead as I took my foot off the gas pedal without actually braking in order to slow us down some. I figured we had gotten away without being seen when he too suddenly slowed, though braking to do so which caused us to catch up to him unexpectedly.

"Shit! I think he saw us," I said. Once again I expected Maggie, or at the very least Gladys to react in some way, which Maggie did, but not exactly the way I expected. "Maggie?" I said worriedly now, "He's slowing down!"

Maggie finally rose, as did Gladys. But all they did was make themselves even more conspicuous than they'd been before, albeit less obvious as to what had actually been going on. I watched as Gladys reached above herself, fumbling for what I quickly learned was a CB mike attached to the ceiling. Pulling it down she flipped the little switch at the side of the thing speaking into it with a voice that didn't sound anything like I was used to hearing from her.

"Hey there good buddy. This is 'Busy-Bee' here, motoring along, having a good time and wondering if you're catching this, come on back?"

Maggie giggled, sitting up but still making no effort whatsoever to cover herself. " I Love it when she does that, gets me all goose-bumpily," she said jokingly.

There was a momentary pause, and then another voice came through clearly on the CB's receiver.

"Read you five by five, Busy-Bee, this is Mother Trucker here. Wondered if what I saw was just my imagination or not. Come on..."

"Hi mother, no imagination, the real deal. Nice too. Do me a favor though please? Don't broadcast my twenty ok? Don't care to have any Smokie's breaking up the party, and don't really want any Tom's peeping in on us either. Copy?"

"Ten-four B and B, mind if I ride shot-gun for a while though? Would help make the trip worthwhile before the sun goes down."

"Not at all mother, would make it more enjoyable on this end too," Gladys spoke sounding more like a trucker herself than the woman I'd come to know.

"That's a big ten-four there B & B. Tell the naked Chauffer there to pick up the pace a little, I'll slide in your backdoor and ride along shot-gun for a while."

Gladys closed the mike and put it back on the dash. "Speed up a little Richard. She's dropping back and will swing in behind us. Maggie? Want to switch places with me?"

"She?" I said

Gladys looked at me and laughed. "What? You couldn't tell? Even if her voice does sound a little masculine, her handle should have told you she was a woman!"

I felt slightly stupid that I hadn't figured that out, but immediately brought the motor home up to forty-five miles per hour, which was five faster that we had been going. I still wasn't all that comfortable driving like this, and especially now as waiting for the semi to pull in behind us before switching lanes over to the left. Moments later 'Mother' pulled up along side us on the right.

"Shit Gladys, I still couldn't understand half of what you two were saying!"

"It's a whole different culture," Gladys explained. "I know, my husband did it nearly every day of his life."

Maggie and Gladys had easily managed to change positions by this time, so it was now Gladys who had her face buried in Maggie's cunt, and Maggie who was now holding and cupping her breasts expectantly as the truck quickly pulled along side us, and then stayed there. From my vantage point, it would have been very easy for me to look over, glance up and see the driver looking down into the compartment. Whether it was subconsciously or not, I placed my right hand into my lap, effectively covering my now very limp cock. Gladys continued to lick Maggie for a few more seconds, then purposely looked up and waved at whoever was sitting there watching the two of them. I managed to notice that Maggie was looking in that direction, smiling and still fondling her breasts.

"Oh Gladys look!" she's showing us her tits!" Maggie indicated.

OK, I had to see that. Being a breast man and all. I'd have lost my gold-card if I hadn't looked, and besides, I wasn't feeling quite as weird about this as I had been a moment or so ago.

Imagine MY surprise when I saw the woman behind the seat of that enormous rig. What I saw wasn't at all what I expected, and I wasn't prepare to even admit to myself the image of what I was almost positive I would see. The woman I saw was not only very attractive looking, but she was petite as well. She'd somehow managed to boost herself up from where she was sitting, placing herself in a semi-sideways position so that she could flash Maggie, Gladys and I. Though I know it wasn't for my benefit that she was really doing so. She certainly didn't have large breasts, like I said, she was obviously petite for someone driving an eighteen-wheeler, but she wasn't exactly flat chested either. I watched as she made some sort of licking motion with her tongue, signaling for Gladys to do that to Maggie, and then of course Gladys bent over diving into Maggie's crotch. I on the other hand was more nervous than ever. With a semi riding along side of me, I was concentrating a lot more on the road in front of me than I had previously. Maggie and Gladys on the other hand seemed to enjoy putting on a show of sorts for 'Mother", who I occasionally glanced towards, seeing that she still sat up high enough to see her fondling her own breasts while she watched my two companions.

Suddenly I heard Mother's voice come over the radio again. "Hey Busy Bee. I might not be able to taste any of that sweet delicious nectar you're dining on, but I'd sure appreciate it if you was to put the mike nearby, so's I could hear how good it must taste," she asked.

Maggie laughed pulling down mike so as to speak into it herself. "Ten-four Mother, here ya go. Enjoy!"

Holding the mike open, Maggie held it down between her legs close to where Gladys was happily going down on her. I noticed when Maggie did that, like she'd done to Gladys, Gladys now did to Maggie. Which was, suddenly making a lot more noise than she had been. Even I had to admit it was having some affect on me as my very limp prick suddenly began to stir with renewed interest.

Maggie noticed that Mother was signaling, wishing to speak. "Go mother," Maggie said having removed the mike from between her legs.

"My turns about five miles ahead," Mother began. "But I'd sure appreciate it if you could reach your destination before I do. I'd enjoy hearing that," she added. "I'm trying to time my arrival with yours."

"I read that five by five Mother, hang on. I'm sure I can accommodate you," Maggie assured her.

Placing the mike back between her legs, keeping it open, I watched as Gladys began attacking Maggie's pussy with renewed vigor. Inserting two fingers, she added the stimulation of finger-fucking Maggie's juicy quim, all the while continuing to lick, sucking her clit. Long before the turn-off for Mother arrived, Maggie did. Crying out joyously, letting Mother share in her pleasures as she continued peering down through the window into the motor home. As much as I wanted to, I was forced to keep my eyes even more on the road than I had as Mother had crept over far closer than I would have otherwise liked. I took one quick glance in her direction, almost freaking out as I saw Mother's eyes near-closed, mouth open obviously having an orgasm herself.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed again, only this time saying it with a concerned tone rather than one of pleasured surprise.

I was somewhat relieved to see what I surmised was Mother's exit stating that the turn-off was less than a mile away now. She came on a moment after that.

"Thanks B & B. I appreciate you're sharing with me, and making this long lonely stretch of blacktop anything but that. If you're ever in the neighborhood again, make sure you look up Mother. I'll be looking for you."

With that, she began pulling away, signaling with her lights by turning them on and off, once again thanking Maggie and Gladys for the show, saying good-bye.

"That was certainly interesting," I said finally, though I knew the moment I'd said it, that the tone of voice I had used was less than enthusiastic.

"You've really been on one lately haven't you?" Maggie said. "What's up with that anyway? Is it something we did here that bothered you? Or what?"

I realized at that very moment that I actually had been a little bothered by all this. Not by what they had done, or what had happened even, as later I would rethink on it and actually get quite a kick out of their having done it. But at that moment, I was feeling a bit selfish at sharing either of them with anyone else, even if it had been another woman, because that other woman was for all intents and purposes, outside our little circle of friends.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.