The Ya Ya Dildohood - Cover

The Ya Ya Dildohood

Copyright© 2005 by Thesandman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Richard is introduced to Maggie, and in that first meeting, begins an incredible journey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I spent the remainder of the day doing odd jobs around the house, more to simply pass the time than anything else. I figured by keeping busy, the time would fly, and it did. By six I had showered, shaved, and actually managed to do a little laundry so that I would have more than just a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt to wear over to Maggie's later.

At seven thirty I was getting antsy, and the time was now dragging. I knew that she said they'd be home later, and I could have sworn Maggie had said something about dinner, but at this point, I was starting to wonder if I had heard wrong, or that maybe something else had come up. When the phone rang at eight, I figured it was Maggie calling to beg off from getting together, and had steeled myself for that when I finally answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Richard... Maggie. We're on our way. Plan on pizza and beer for dinner, we should be there in about twenty. If you'd like, you can let yourself in and wait for us, either way we should be there in a few kiddo."

"Ok Maggie... pizza sounds great."

"Plan on a long night ok?"

I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Gladys and I want to talk to you about something. We decided we should. So we thought pizza might be the best way to go so we can sit and chat for a while without worrying about fixing a big dinner."

Suddenly I wasn't smiling nearly as much as I was a moment ago. In fact, I wasn't all that hungry anymore either. I suddenly had visions of something gone horribly wrong, especially as I could hear Maggie using her "I'm serious about this" tone over the phone.

"I'll be waiting," Was all I said, and then typically of Maggie, the next thing I heard was the dial tone.

As she said they would, I saw the headlights of the car as it pulled into the driveway. Not wanting to appear too anxious, or worse, as apprehensive as I now was, I waited until I had seen them disappear inside the house. Even then I counted down two full minutes before heading out my back door and across the lawn towards Maggie's. I took small satisfaction when I heard the phone ringing, and assumed it was Maggie calling me to let me know they were home. At least she wouldn't think I'd been doing nothing more than standing at the window waiting for them to arrive.

I'd managed to change clothes... twice, while waiting for them. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but for some reason I also didn't want to come off trying to look sexy or handsome. I ended up wearing an old football jersey and a pair of cut-off Levis. Now, standing at her back door I knocked, the aroma of the fresh hot pizza greeting me as I did.

"Come in Richard," Maggie called out. "There's cold beer in the fridge, and help yourself to the pizza."

I opened the screen door and walked in. Maggie and Gladys were already sitting down at her small kitchen table drinking beers and eating pizza. Obviously they had decided not to wait on me either. I walked to the fridge, opened it and grabbed a bottle of beer before snagging a couple of slices of pizza and joining them at the table.

"Did you just call me?" I asked nonchalantly.

"No. Why?" Maggie asked.

That caught me off guard as I realized it must have been someone else, though I also thought it was probably a wrong number then as no one except for Maggie ever called me.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I heard my phone ring on my way over here," I replied. Taking a slice of pizza along with a cold beer, I made my way over to her small kitchen table and sat down.

"So, how'd the rest of your day go?" Maggie asked politely.

"Ok I guess," For some reason I felt a sense of foreboding and decided to keep my answers non-committal until I found out what the hell was really going on here.

"You ok?" Maggie asked. "You seem a little distant."

"I'm fine, really. Just sort of wondering what's up?" There... I'd opened the door and hopefully Maggie, or Gladys would step through it.

"Oh... I see," Maggie said finally with a slight smile. "You're worried that maybe I've changed my mind about this morning." Maggie was still smiling, but with a softer understanding smile as she stood up coming over to stand next to me. Hugging me to her briefly, mashing my head against her chest where I felt the softness of her bare breasts through the material of her blouse as I sat, I once again feared that whatever it was they had to tell me, I wasn't going to like it.

"Trust me Richard, it's nothing like that. But Gladys and I felt that we should explain something to you. About Gladys, that's why we decided to talk to you later on today, now. Without any of the 'others' present."

Though I felt slightly relieved, I had merely gone from feeling one emotional concern, to a brand new one. "Ok," I said hesitantly.

"I've told you a little bit about my friend Gladys. But there's a lot you don't know. And she felt like maybe she should tell you before things get any more complicated than they already are."

I switched from looking at Maggie to glancing over towards Gladys. She finished her beer, standing up and heading towards the refrigerator to get another.

"I know Maggie told you that I lost my husband," Gladys began.

I nodded my head 'yes' that she had, but remained silent otherwise allowing her to continue.

"But what you don't know, is the fact that I'm also a lesbian."

I'm sure the look on my face was total and complete surprise. For several reasons obviously. "But... you were married, not that that means anything I guess," I stammered out, confusion clearly etched in my voice. "And this morning, when you..."

"When I reached over and played with you," she finished for me.

Again, I nodded my head 'yes' recalling that, but it merely added to my total lack of understanding as to where all this was headed.

"Let me try and explain it to you." Gladys had opened her second bottle of beer and came back to sit down at the table across from me. I watched as Maggie stood up, grabbed a second bottle for herself, but unlike Gladys had done, she then left the room, disappearing down the hall towards her bedroom, leaving the two of us alone.

"First off, just so you know, Maggie and I aren't lovers. We're best friends, yes, and once in a while, we spend some 'special' time together. You know how this little group of ours got started already, so I won't go into that. But Maggie's a very warm and considerate person, you've certainly learned that much about her already."

I settled back in my chair taking a bite of my cooling pizza, and hopefully conveyed to Gladys in doing that, that I was comfortable, allowing her whatever time she needed or wanted to put her thoughts together and continue without interruption from me.

"I grew up when it simply wasn't tolerable to express my preferred sexual desires, especially in my family. Eventually, I met and then married a man who was aware of my situation, as well as my needs. It wasn't a marriage of convenience either. I truly did love him, and loved the fact that we had children together, which I had always wanted to have too. But, he was aware of my sexual preferences. The reason I'm telling you all this, is because I DON'T want there to be any misunderstandings. And after this morning, I was a little concerned that there might be. And so I told Maggie this, and asked her what she thought I should do. Maggie told me to be up front and honest with you, so that's why we're here now."

"I'm still a little confused though," I responded honestly to her. Though she did smile at that.

"I figured as much. And again, just to try and clarify a few things. I consider myself to be a very sensual woman. And like any woman, I can find sensuality, erotica, in various things. Men included. You know how erotic this morning was, and I was comfortable, with you... with myself. You are, and WILL be for me, hopefully another good friend who will come to know and understand me. Touching you the way I did was just another way for me to share the experience. It doesn't mean your cock aroused me necessarily, and that's what I was worried about afterwards. I have no desire, nor intention to have intercourse with you. And I didn't want you to stumble into that with you thinking that I did. And, I hope you don't take this the way I am sure it's going to sound, but under these very unusual circumstances, I am going to treat you just like one of the girls."

I actually laughed at that, which by the look in Gladys face told me she was relieved that I had. She laughed with me.

"You know what I mean of course," she added. And I did, understanding several things a lot clearer than I had. "And it doesn't mean I don't want you to touch me either," she added reaching across the table, taking my hand in hers as she said that. That did throw me a little bit of a curve, and I'm sure the mixed signals I was now feeling by the look on my face were obvious.

"We ALL touch Richard, some of us may do more perhaps, especially now that you've joined us. The only one of us here that even considers herself a lesbian is me. Even the other women don't consider themselves even bi-sexual, even though they're comfortable having another woman play with them. So unless you have a problem, which I hope you're willing to tell me about now, then I want you to know I have no problems touching, or being touched by you, within certain limitations."

I took another long pull on my beer, emptying it before replying. "I think I understand Gladys. No commitments, its just harmless good old fashioned fun is what you're telling me."

"Exactly. But like I said, I won't have intercourse with you, and I'm fairly certain I won't be going down on you either. Naturally, I wouldn't expect you to do anything like that to me either. But time to time, as the situation might present itself, I would enjoy sharing things with you that we're enjoying together, and if touching you is apart of that, then I would hope you would be ok with it, as I would be with your touching me in a similar way."

"Gladys, now that you've told me all this, I completely understand. And don't worry... I would never approach you, or want to make you feel uncomfortable in anyway. Like Maggie told me, 'No thanks' is sufficient, without going into the reasons behind it, so actually, you really didn't need to explain any of this to me either."

Gladys seemed considerably relieved. "I'm glad you feel that way, but I wanted to. I wanted you to know who I am, and more importantly, just what exactly my relationship with Maggie is."

"And what relationship might that be?" Maggie said coming back into the kitchen area.

Maggie was dressed for bed, and by that I mean, not to turn in and go to sleep. She was wearing a bright red satin bra with cutouts that allowed both of her dark, very erect nipples to poke easily through. A matching pair of crotch-less panties completed the ensemble, and she quickly came over to stand between us.

"Now that all the formalities are out of the way, I thought we should spend the rest of the evening enjoying ourselves," Maggie finished saying. She offered up one of her breasts for me to suckle, which I immediately did. Likewise, Gladys scooted her chair over and immediately began licking and sucking the other one as we sat side by side playing with Maggie's marvelous breasts.

Though Maggie was standing, she had placed her feet slightly a part. I sensed, then saw as Gladys continued licking her nipple, that she was also now reaching over and up to begin toying with Maggie's slit.

"There's plenty of room for you both Richard," I heard Maggie tell me. And then I was reaching over, brushing my hand against Gladys as I did, finding the heat and warmth of Maggie's pussy awaiting my fingers as Gladys and I finger-fucked Maggie's sopping wet pussy simultaneously.

Frankly, it was extremely arousing and more than just a little wild by my way of thinking. Once again, it was something I had never personally experienced, or ever expected to, and doing this now, fingering a woman right along side another woman who was doing the same exact thing, soon had me as aroused and as hard as I had ever been.

"Lets all move into the bedroom," Maggie managed to say, breathless from all the pleasure we were been bringing her.

I'd seen Maggie's bed previously of course, and had commented on the incredible size of it then. It was huge! The moment Gladys had entered the room she immediately began to strip off her clothing. Although we'd had our little discussion, now that I was fully aware of who she was, I felt a bit self-conscious about my being a man for one, and secondly, about being naked in front of her. Even though I already had been, and hadn't thought a single thing about it at the time. I'm fairly certain Gladys saw my hesitation, and even maybe some look on my face that told her I was struggling with my emotions.

"Come lie next to Maggie," Gladys said. "I want to play with both of you." Maybe she'd said that to allay my fears, maybe not. I hoped she wasn't doing anything she didn't want to simply out of a concern for not wanting to hurt my feelings either. But as I promptly took up a place on Maggie's side, Gladys came up and straddled both of us, sitting down on our extended legs as we lay there together.

The softness of Gladys pussy resting against my leg was interesting too. And while she began to softly toy and tease both of us with her hands and fingers, I felt her slowly rotating and pressing herself against us. With Maggie's breasts so close, it was an additional treat for me to be able to lean over slightly and continue to play with them. I loved the feeling of lightly rubbing and caressing those incredibly erect nipples. From time to time, I stuck a finger in my mouth to gather some moisture, using it to lubricate her tits with to keep them from being rubbed raw.

"Here, use this." Gladys drew her finger down between her legs gathering some of her own slick juice, applying it to each of Maggie's taut nipples. The hot musky smell of Gladys's pussy juice was intoxicating. Using it to stimulate and tease Maggie's nipples with was a pleasant surprise. To my utter and complete amazement, Gladys had squeezed my prick producing a considerable amount pre-cum, which she quickly scooped off, applying my substance to her own nipples.

She saw me looking at her and grinned. "You've got considerably more of this fun-feeling stuff than I do at the moment, and besides, I always did enjoy the way it feels!"

I watched her as she sat caressing her breasts, something that was turning me on all the more even as I continued toying and playing with Maggie's in a much similar fashion.

"Be my guest," I responded. To which Gladys squeezed me once again, producing even more of the oily-like lubrication. Only this time, she placed her slick finger against her clit, gently coating that pink pearl with my essence, all the while looking at me with the sultriest, sexy look I'd ever seen!

With a wink, Gladys began to scoot down on the bed. I knew almost immediately what it was she was about to do. Sliding over slightly as she now bent over and began sucking and kissing Maggie's luscious looking breasts. Gladys had comfortably settled in between Maggie's legs, now lifting them bent at the knee, and provided Gladys's lips and tongue unrestricted access to her sweet wet cunt.

Eventually I moved over and around Maggie so that her head was resting comfortably in my lap. The change in position afforded me a tantalizing view as Gladys went down on her. Seeing her as she licked her friend, watching her as she slowly tongued, tickled, kissed, licked and sucked Maggie's clit was mind-blowing to say the least. And another advantage I had and enjoyed, was being able to reach down and continue to massage and caress both of Maggie's breasts while she did.

"Oh yes! Right there... right there Gladys, just like that!" Maggie nearly screamed, and I could feel Maggie tense up beneath me as Gladys turned her full attention to bringing Maggie as much pleasure and ecstasy as she could stand.

Maggie reached up behind herself and sought out my almost painfully hard erection. Placing her hand around me, she toyed with it in just such a way, letting me know what she herself was experiencing as Gladys tongue worked it's magic on her clit. When it was obvious that Maggie was approaching orgasm, she began to tell me what to do to her nipples. Hearing that, Gladys took cue from her, ravaging her pussy with her tongue with even harder flicks upon her clit.

"Oh please, pull them, pull them hard! Stretch them up and hold them there, and keep rolling them with your fingers when I cum!" Maggie instructed just as I felt the first shudder of her body as she went into spastic-pussy gushing release.

Obviously Gladys knew what she was doing, and needed no such instruction. I on the other hand was delighted for it, as hearing her cries of pleasure and ongoing urgency to keep pulling on her tits was all a part of the incredibly sensual and erotic experience.

When Maggie had regained her senses, she looked up at Gladys who was still lying between her legs gently kissing and enjoying the abundance of nectar that Maggie had provided for her. "Your turn," she said wickedly.

I still wasn't sure of how I was to interact with Gladys, if at all here, so I used the excuse that I had to pee to get up and go into the bathroom. By the time I returned, Gladys was lying where Maggie had been, comfortably settled down on the bed between her legs, lovingly running her tongue and lips up and down the widely displayed furrow of her sex.

I simply stood there drinking all this in. My cock was as hard as a rock, having watched Gladys pleasuring Maggie, and now, Maggie doing the same thing to Gladys. Again I wondered if my being here was appropriate under the circumstances, as the intimacy they were sharing seemed almost private. I considered that my being here was almost an intrusion into their relationship, no matter what they chose to call it.

"Come here," Gladys said when she saw me standing there. "Do to me what you were doing with Maggie. That looked nice, and I want to feel the same things."

Slipping onto the bed, I positioned myself so that Gladys was resting her head against me. Though her breasts were considerably smaller than Maggie's, the feel of them in my hands as I began to massage and caress them both was incredibly sweet. Her stiff little nipples seemed to respond to the gentle caress's I was giving them, becoming twin little rock hard points of desire as I thumbed them gently, eliciting soft moans from Gladys while caressing them.

"Oh, oh, OH!" Gladys moaned softly. She had wrapped one of her legs around Maggie's back as Maggie continued to gently chew, lapping at her slit. I was lightly rolling and flicking her taut nipples, alternating the teasing way I was playing with them. Between us, Maggie and I were strumming the strings to Gladys hot little instrument in perfect harmony with one another.

As Gladys began to approach orgasm, she began undulating in a rhythmic wave with a slow up and down motion of her hips, meeting Maggie's oral assault on her pussy. Holding on more than anything else as her gyrations gradually became more animated, she began thrusting herself against Maggie's face in an obvious effort to achieve her release. When Gladys came, it was like watching her do so in slow motion. One moment she was thrashing, gyrating wildly. The next, she was arching her back, lifting her cunt into the air and allowing herself to become impaled on Maggie's tongue. I watched Maggie suck her clit, pulling it into her mouth, holding it there. Almost entirely motionless now, Gladys just seemed to hover, suspended in the air, no sound forthcoming as she stretched suspended like a bridge about to collapse, and then... she did!

Gladys began to shake and quiver in a series of gradually increasing pulsations that appeared to begin from the tip of her toes, running along her body to the top of her head. It was fascinating to watch as her toes curled, her thighs clenching together tightly, locking Maggie in a vice-like grip as she squeezed them together. Likewise, her hands and fingers stretched, balled into a fist, and then stretched outward once again as though she was reaching out towards the climax that was consuming her, enveloping her completely, which of course it was.

I had continued holding her nipples, not quite pulling on them as hard as I had done with Maggie's, but as her orgasm soared through her very being, her hands came up automatically brushing my hands away from her. Obviously the sensation was too much, her nipples had become too sensitive to allow any further pleasuring without becoming painful and ruining the intensity she was enjoying.

Obviously Maggie was long experienced at knowing what to do, and when to stop doing it. She had sat by this time, and I watched as she gingerly stroked Gladys pleasure center with a light feathery touch, petting her outer lips, caressing them in a gradual way that soothed rather than stroked the passion that Gladys had enjoyed with her. We remained like this for a considerable amount of time, me simply holding Gladys. Maggie barely touching now, but continuing to pet her softly, slowly until Gladys finally stirred, awakening from her revere of bliss and ecstasy.

As strange as it may sound, I could have gone home at that point just as satisfied with all that had happened without having experienced an orgasm myself. In a way, I had. I'd somehow shared experiencing Maggie and Gladys's climaxes, which had satisfied me in ways that I couldn't have explained to anyone. It was a strange feeling, as I now felt more apart of Maggie than I ever had before. I wasn't sure what to call what I felt, or even how to express it if I could. But I was more content and happy at that moment than I had been in a very, very long time.

By this time Maggie and Gladys had snuggled, positioning me between them. We lay together in this fashion for the better part of an hour, just basking in the closeness of our bodies, listening to the soft gentle breathing as we each relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of passion and that soft gentle numbness that sets in afterwards. Even my erection had subsided. I was as flaccid as I would have been had I climaxed earlier. I felt Maggie's hand stroking me in a casual way, familiar in a sense without the expectation of urgency or demand.

"I think you lost your stiffy," Maggie purred, waggling my limp cock back and forth like a soft rubber hose.

"That's ok, I don't care. I still feel really, really good."

"Not good enough," Maggie stated matter of factly. In the next instant, she was slowly sliding down the bed. Seconds later, she was on her side where she was easily able to sit, beginning to lick and gently suck-nip at the head of my cock.

"Make room," Gladys said from out of no-where. Even Maggie looked up with surprise etched in her face.

"I thought you said..." I began, stopping mid-sentence starting over instead. "Gladys, really you don't have to do anything I'm..."

"Richard, you seem to have forgotten something. Besides being a lesbian, I am also a woman. And as such, I am also entitled to change my mind about things, especially after having gotten to know, and trust you a little more."

"Well I must say you still managed to surprise me!" Maggie quipped. "I'm fairly certain you said you'd never even done anything like this with your husband!"

Gladys had settled herself so that she was easily able to do what Maggie had suddenly quit doing. "Actually, I'm just going to pretend it's a really big clit." Her comment caused as both to laugh, though I soon stopped laughing as I felt Gladys's tongue gingerly reach out, licking me.

"A REALLY, REALLY big clit!" she said laughing herself momentarily, and then both Gladys as well as Maggie began to fence one another with their tongues, delighting me simultaneously in the process.

I had never experienced or ever felt the sensation of two women licking and alternately taking turns sucking me. So it wasn't any surprise after all the previous stimulation and excitement that we'd shared together, that the first signs of my impending release and need surfaced long before I expected them too. Maggie certainly knew what was coming, but I felt it appropriate to warn Gladys as the last thing I wanted to do was subject her to any unpleasant surprises.

"Come on my titties Richard," Maggie said coaxing me to do so. Which didn't need a whole lot of consideration on my part either. Providing me an incredible target to visualize and enjoy, Gladys continued a very marvelous stroking of my prick as the juice in my balls boiled and churned until it had decided that there was no place to go but up... and out.

We all watched the first geyser erupt in a long thin spray of fluid that arched high into the air and missed Maggie's breasts entirely. She was laughing however, redirecting Gladys to 'aim' a little more carefully for the next one, which she did by simply pointing the head of my penis directly at the deep V of Maggie's cleavage.

I was soon covering the slopes of her breasts, as well as that deep tantalizing crevice she created as she pressed her breasts together for me. Spurt after delicious feeling spurt flew from my prick to bathe her in a copious amount of fluid that seemed to have no beginning and no end to it. I was surprised at the amount of sperm in fact, and even as it continued, as my toes curled and turned inside out, I wondered how it was possible to produce this much cum.

When I was finished, Maggie's breasts were covered in pools, if not rivers of my cream. She had already begun to spread the thick sticky substance over and around her breasts so that soon they were completely covered. Gladys took over for Maggie, beginning to massage her friend's breasts, rubbing in the natural body lotion until her skin had absorbed most, if not all of it.

Once again we all collapsed onto the bed, and slept. I had never before spent the entire night with Maggie, always going home afterwards. But tonight, though there had been no invitation to stay, it had been a wordless request to do so as Maggie curled comfortably against me from behind. I in turn spooning with Gladys as she pressed herself warmly and cozily back against me, my once again limp prick nesting happily within the crevice of her soft rounded ass.

In the morning, I awoke to the feel of Maggie beginning to straddle my morning hard-on. Which was certainly a marvelous way to wake up and begin the day. Gladys was watching as she turned over to see us, casually reaching down between her legs to begin stroking herself. Maggie and I began the slow sensual dance of prick and pussy, coming together in a perfectly choreographed, beautifully orchestrated song of pleasure and early morning rapture.

Afterwards, we all took a nice hot shower together, washing one another and enjoying the simplicity of being together without further need or even desire to do more.

Maggie as usual had her Sunday routine, places to go, people to see, things to do. Gladys had left shortly before I did, and I spent the rest of my afternoon being lazy, watching football. Soon after taking a nice long comfortable nap on the couch. We'd discussed briefly before my leaving as to whose turn it would, or should be to stimulate April at the next week's get-together, since she would be the one sharing something with the group. As she had previously expressed her desire to do "something" with me, both Gladys and Maggie quickly agreed that I should surprise her just before she began, and thus be the one to be her stimulus.

I couldn't believe the incredible time I was having and experiencing with these women. In all the years of my growing up, chasing around and hoping against hope just for an occasional feel of a tittie when I was in high school. Here I was now with access to more pussy than any man had a right to. But even more importantly, I felt extremely honored to have been invited into this very special group of women, who were all now my dearest of friends.

I had a long and busy day at work on Monday, so I arrived home late. All the lights were off at Maggie's though her car was in the driveway, so I knew that she was home. I really hadn't planned on seeing her anyway, she had said nothing to me to indicate that we would see or do anything; even so, it felt strange not seeing her at least.

I fixed a light dinner, watched a half hour of TV until I grew so bored I could hardly stand it. The clock showed it was just a little past 10:00, and I knew that there wasn't anyway I'd be able to go to bed and sleep as restless as I was. My thoughts turned to Maggie. I wondered if she was asleep, picturing her in her enormous bed. Then I pictured her naked as she slept. But that soon changed to picturing her naked, playing with her self, and then... I wondered.

The 'naughty' boy in me suddenly took over. And like a young teenager, I was once again feeling mischievous and more than a little daring. I didn't exactly put on black clothes and a dark ski mask, but as there was enough moonlight to allow people to see things moving about, I did wear dark clothing of a sort, without wanting to appear as though I was skulking about the neighborhood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.